• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting Sanji.

He has superior endurance and stamina, his heat resistance scales above Akainu's, his heat scales above Akainu's, his speed scales far above Akainu's.

Akainu's only bet is his devil fruit's AP, which is easily countered by Sanji speed. Akainu has no feasable wincon in an actual battle.

And before the haki goons come rushing in, Akainu has no haki layer feats, so Sanji scales higher in terms of that, and Akainu's advanced buso isn't in charcter for him to use, as he had a fight with a whole ass Yonko and he wasn't seen using it once.

Sanji blitzes, combos, and hakis Akainu away.

Sakazuki had his insides shattered by Whitebeard TWICE and kept fighting, I ain't sure bout that one chief
Big whoop.

Sanji had his insides completely ruptured by Kuroobi and kept going like nothing happened.
Sanji got stabbed through the chest, got hit by Gum Gum Gattling by Oars, got knocked around by Oars, got his leg fractured, took an Ursus shock, and kept going.
Sanji got his shoulder impaled by Bon Clay, broke a few bones, and kept going.

Big whoop.

Sanji had his insides completely ruptured by Kuroobi and kept going like nothing happened.
Sanji got stabbed through the chest, got hit by Gum Gum Gattling by Oars, got knocked around by Oars, got his leg fractured, took an Ursus shock, and kept going.
Sanji got his shoulder impaled by Bon Clay, broke a few bones, and kept going.
This all sounds like shit below Whitebeard literally shattering his insides TBH, bones broken, woo, I'm pretty sure Whitebeard ****** his organs and at least shattered his left side ribs.

Oh and he also fought a 10-day battle against his equal like the next day

This all sounds like shit below Whitebeard literally shattering his insides TBH
Well you're wrong.
Oh and he also fought a 10-day battle against his equal like the next day
"like the next day" based on?

Sanji spent months running for his life against the Okamas while simultaneously fighting against the 99 Newkama Kenpo Masters, who were each comparable to (with some being outright stronger) than Sanji.

Again, Sanji has better endurance and stamina than Akainu.

1: Akainu should have higher AP due to fighting an angered/determined Marco, and keep in mind Marco was easily keeping up with Queen and injuring him and King. He also clashed with BM, King, and Kaidou's Bolo Breath.
2: He should also have more speed for said previous fight, and it's implied that he eventually grew stronger/faster than Kuzan after 10 days of them being relative. Though Sanji DOES have speed amps, that shouldn't be ignored.
3: Also that battle with Kuzan should easily give him the stamina advantage, only time we ever saw 2 people relative/comparable in every stat fight each other for so long is Big Mom and Kaidou's 3 day fight.
4: His magma should be hotter than Sanji's fire via melting a hole through the user of the Mera Mera no Mi, perforating Sickbeard, etc.

1: Akainu should have higher AP
No one said otherwise. His devil fruit was literally stated to have the highest offensive power out of all Devil Fruits.
He should also have more speed for said previous fight
Uh, no. That's not how it works. All the characters you listed above are slower than Sanji.
Also that battle with Kuzan should easily give him the stamina advantage
Read above.
His magma should be hotter than Sanji's fire via melting a hole through the user of the Mera Mera no Mi
Not how it works?

And this will be a bad fight for Sanji because, get this, he can not regen if his organs/bones are fried to oblivion.
No one said otherwise. His devil fruit was literally stated to have the highest offensive power out of all Devil Fruits.
Technically a concession then.
Uh, no. That's not how it works. All the characters you listed above are slower than Sanji.
Pretty sure Marco, King ( who he fought ), and others aren't slower than Sanji.
Even IF they were, it's definitely not by a large enough margin to point out.
And yet, Akainu scales to all of them just for keeping up with Marco. Kind of how scaling chains work, after all.
Read above.
We don't even know if they had the intent of KILLING him, they were just after Sanji because they're admittedly psychotic creeps who wanted to groom him into becoming one of them ( which btw, I'm not trashing LGBT people, I'm trashing the Okamas because they were turned into absolute douchebag weirdos by Oda ). And Sanji was also still getting sleep, still getting food, etc. Just not a lot of it. That's not even comparable to someone fighting with the intent of killing or knocking out each other for a new role in the Navy, unless you think they just sat down to have tea and talk about their lives in the middle of a 10 day death match?
Not how it works?
I guarantee you Sanji's fire wouldn't affect Ace/Sabo especially not the way Akainu did.
He was able to do that because of his superiority to fire. He reasonably scales above most fire users.

Technically a concession then.
How is it a concession when I never refuted that to begin with? What are you on about?
he can not regen if his organs/bones are fried to oblivion
Assuming Akainu can even burn him?
Pretty sure Marco, King ( who he fought ), and others aren't slower than Sanji.
They are. Marco in Hybrid could be perceived by Base Queen while Sanji was able to move faster Hybrid Queen could see in Diable Jambe, Superspeed, Ifrit Jambe, and Diable Jambe + Superspeed.

Sanji is faster than Flame On King (the version of King that Marco fought), as even pre-upgrade Sanji could clash and react to both that version of him and Flame Off King.
We don't even know if they had the intent of KILLING him, they were just after Sanji because they're admittedly psychotic creeps who wanted to groom him into becoming one of them
How is the relevant?
Sanji was also still getting sleep, still getting food, etc. Just not a lot of it.
How is this relevant?
I guarantee you Sanji's fire wouldn't affect Ace/Sabo especially not the way Akainu did.
Based on?

No shot you're watching me refute your points via telling you that Sanji was not spending all of those days just fighting and was actually getting some sleep and food, and you say " that's not relevant ".
It's completely relevant. Switching between fighting, sleeping, and eating throughout the course of multiple days is not the same as purely fighting someone who's practically equal to you and has the intent of either knocking you out or murdering you for 10 days.

Well you're wrong.

"like the next day" based on?

Sanji spent months running for his life against the Okamas while simultaneously fighting against the 99 Newkama Kenpo Masters, who were each comparable to (with some being outright stronger) than Sanji.

Again, Sanji has better endurance and stamina than Akainu.
I don't know, rupturing organs just sounds below having your organs shattered like glass. Apparently that's just me tho

Let's take a timeline.

Marineford battle ends. Sengoku goes to what's his face to resign. that same dude picks Akainu to replace Sengoku as Fleet Admiral. That's announced. Kuzan challenges Akainu.

Sengoku seems to have resigned during nightfall, and Marineford happened in mid-day most likely, and since we know Marines are active at night, its either an hour or when morning came that Sakazuki was announced as Fleet Admiral, and I don't think Kuzan dragged his feet when he went to fight Akainu
How is this relevant?
It means he got to do things both Akainu and Kuzan didn't have the luxury of during their fight

I don't know, rupturing organs just sounds below having your organs shattered like glass. Apparently that's just me tho
Organs don't work like that. They would have been ruptured just like Sanji's were.
It means he got to do things both Akainu and Kuzan didn't have the luxury of during their fight
You're acting as if Sanji didn't spend ~70 days awake, starving as a child. I don't see how this paired with what I said above is less impressive than fighting a near-equal for 3 days and winning.

Organs don't work like that. They would have been ruptured just like Sanji's were.

You're acting as if Sanji didn't spend ~70 days awake, starving as a child. I don't see how this paired with what I said above is less impressive than fighting a near-equal for 3 days and winning.
Whitebeard makes Organs act like that lol

He got some form of sleep, food, and water. Sounds like less then fighting your near equal for 10 days, sustaining injuries, and winning. After getting your ass ****** up by Whitebeard using his DF of all people.
Anyways, I voted for Sanji, so I'd appreciate it if you fixed the vote count. Thank you.
Oh yeah, sorry, thanks for the reminder

The Gura Gura no Mi sends shockaves through any medium. When it hit Akainu, it sent powerful shockwaves through Akainu's body.

If that were to happen, the results would be shattered bones (something Sanji has been through many times), ruptured organs (something Sanji has been through many times).

The Gura Gura no Mi sends shockaves through any medium. When it hit Akainu, it sent powerful shockwaves through Akainu's body.

If that were to happen, the results would be shattered bones (something Sanji has been through many times), ruptured organs (something Sanji has been through many times).
Actually, it'd turn the organs to mush when it comes to shockwaves as strong as Whitebeard's so...

Funny thing is we literally see Ace's fire get overpowered by Akainu's and if someone who is the definition of Flame Manip can't burn Akainu or stop his magma I can't see Sanji doing much.
And his fire resistance is negated by Akainu having superior Haki.

Funny thing is we literally see Ace's fire get overpowered by Akainu's and if someone who is the definition of Flame Manip can't burn Akainu or stop his magma I can't see Sanji doing much.
And his fire resistance is negated by Akainu having superior Haki.
Better flame manipulation ≠ Hotter flames.

Using Ace's performance against Akainu as a reason for as to why Sanji would get burned by him does not work at all.

Better flame manipulation ≠ Hotter flames.

Using Ace's performance against Akainu as a reason for as to why Sanji would get burned by him does not work at all.
It's not just better, it's outright hotter. Why do you think Ace got burned? Lol.

Again, using Ace getting burned to prove your point of Sanji getting burned does not work, as Sanji's flames are much hotter than Ace's
And Ace is immune to his flames.. It's the Flame Flame fruit.. It gives you a resistance to your properties like all other Logias.

And what tier was that, by the way?
The tier doesn't matter.

The point is that for both of them, their organs were destroyed.

If Normal Person A was vaporized by a 5-A attack and Normal Person B was vaporized by a 3-C attack, they both got vaporized. Neither is more impressive than the other.

Since both Akainu and Sanji's organs were destroyed, what's important now is disection how they dealt with said destruction and how they fought and acted moving forward to determine who did better.

Last edited:
The tier doesn't matter.

The point is that for both of them, their organs were destroyed.

If Normal Person A was vaporized by a 5-A attack and Normal Person B was vaporized by a 3-C attack, they both got vaporized. Neither is more impressive than the other.

Since both Akainu and Sanji's organs were destroyed, what's important now is how they dealt with said destruction and how they fought and acted moving forward.
In this case it does, cause Akainu's insides were made super-dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back