• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which happens in Egghead... which isn't being used RN... so...
So post Udon Luffy blitzes Akainu since Akainu is much slower than Katakuri seeing how Jinbe tagged Akainu but cannot tag Katakuri.

Or post Udon Luffy blew hakified Big Mom arm away since in WCI, his Kong Gun was enough to rattle hakified Big Mom's arm.

Or you admit the strength boost they got for their base was not that big after each arc. Power creep does not exist.

So post Udon Luffy blitzes Akainu since Akainu is much slower than Katakuri seeing how Jinbe tagged Akainu but cannot tag Katakuri.

Or post Udon Luffy blew hakified Big Mom arm away since in WCI, his Kong Gun was enough to rattle hakified Big Mom's arm.

Or you admit the strength boost they got for their base was not that big after each arc. Power creep does not exist.
Derailing, make a CRT.

I don't know if you know but like, Jinbe actually DID tag Katakuri via intercepting his fist, even while Katakuri had FS active, it was just too weak to stop him.

Derailing, make a CRT.
Luffy Gear 3 bruised Fujitora even though Fujitora blocked Elephant Gun. By your scaling, post Udon Luffy with Gear 3 was enough to 1 shot Fujitora.

Dressrosa Luffy tanked Raging Tiger. By your scaling, Fujitora cannot damage post Udon Luffy.

I don't know if you know but like, Jinbe actually DID tag Katakuri via intercepting his fist, even while Katakuri had FS active, it was just too weak to stop him.
The fist didn't touch Katakuri's body. He never touched Katakuri. His fist touched Akainu.

Luffy Gear 3 bruised Fujitora even though Fujitora blocked Elephant Gun. By your scaling, post Udon Luffy with Gear 3 was enough to 1 shot Fujitora.

Dressrosa Luffy tanked Raging Tiger. By your scaling, Fujitora cannot damage post Udon Luffy.

The fist didn't touch Katakuri's body. He never touched Katakuri. His fist touched Akainu.
Derailing, make a CRT.

..Anyway, like I said, voting Akainu.
1: He seems to have higher heat than Sanji.
2: More AP due to scaling to Marco from a clash, and Marco is above Sanji for hurting Queen more.
3: Seemingly higher speed by some margin for said clash, among other things.

Derailing, make a CRT.
Not really. I'm debunking your power creep argument. If Dressrosa Luffy bruised Fujitora despite Fujitora blocked him, by your scaling post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora.

If Raging Tiger cannot damage Dressrosa Luffy, Fujitora strongest attack cannot damage post Udon Luffy.

Not really. I'm debunking your power creep argument. If Dressrosa Luffy bruised Fujitora despite Fujitora blocked him, by your scaling post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora.

If Raging Tiger cannot damage Dressrosa Luffy, Fujitora strongest attack cannot damage post Udon Luffy.
This is Akainu vs Sanji not "BUT I DON'T LIKE HOW THEY'RE SCALED SO IM GONNA ARGUE ABOUT THAT INSTEAD"

This is Akainu vs Sanji not "BUT I DON'T LIKE HOW THEY'RE SCALED SO IM GONNA ARGUE ABOUT THAT INSTEAD"
You are using power creep in Egghead to justify Egghead Sanji got much better reaction speed and I'm debunking it with these statements:

If Dressrosa Luffy bruised Fujitora despite Fujitora blocked him, by your scaling post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora.

You are using power creep in Egghead to justify Egghead Sanji got much better reaction speed and I'm debunking it with these statements:

If Dressrosa Luffy bruised Fujitora despite Fujitora blocked him, by your scaling post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora.

Which is derailing because we don't use Egghead scaling or YOUR personal scaling in profiles, which mean you're arguing shit that's not on the profile and is a null argument for versus threads here as such. We go by the profiles, not what you think is correct in scaling.

Which is derailing because we don't use Egghead scaling or YOUR personal scaling in profiles, which mean you're arguing shit that's not on the profile and is a null argument for versus threads here as such. We go by the profiles, not what you think is correct in scaling.
I'm sure your power scaling is even more ridiculous since with power creep, post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora.

If we're using post Wano then Sanji who cannot react to veteran attacks such as Henry Queen and Winch Queen gets blitzed by Akainu and 1 shoted

I'm sure your power scaling is even more ridiculous since with power creep, post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora.

If we're using post Wano then Sanji who cannot react to veteran attacks such as Henry Queen and Winch Queen gets blitzed by Akainu and 1 shoted
If it's ridiculous then make a CRT to change that, if you can derail by arguing it here, you can follow the rules by arguing your scaling there

Sigh
Luffy vs Fujitora is an outlier.
Because Fujitora is implied to be equal/relative to Kuzan who roflstomped Cracker who a stronger version of Luffy sort of struggled against.
Capiche?

If it's ridiculous then make a CRT to change that, if you can derail by arguing it here, you can follow the rules by arguing your scaling there
Not really. Your power creep argument is ridiculous.
Sigh
Luffy vs Fujitora is an outlier.
Because Fujitora is implied to be equal/relative to Kuzan who roflstomped Cracker who a stronger version of Luffy sort of struggled against.
Capiche?
Then by that argument, Luffy can also 1 shots Fujitora equal post Udon, Aokiji which is impossible since Cracker who pushed Luffy harder than Fujitora lost to Aokiji.

Thus power creep argument is stupid otherwise feel free to believe that post Udon Luffy 1 shots Aokiji, Fujitora tier.

Not really. Your power creep argument is ridiculous.

Then by that argument, Luffy can also 1 shots Fujitora equal post Udon, Aokiji which debunks this since Cracker who pushed Luffy harder than Fujitora lost to Aokiji.

Thus power creep argument is stupid otherwise feel free to believe that post Udon Luffy 1 shots Aokiji, Fujitora tier.
Like I've already said before...

You can concede because your power creep argument has been destroyed by me.
And you can concede because your arguments are not reflected on the profiles making this derailing and your arguments null.

Do you understand what this means?

This means none of your arguments cannot be taken into account for the match, this is not Comicvine or Spacebattles or whichever other site you came from. This is vsbattles, there is more moderation and rules for versus matches, which includes following the profiles for the match.

And you can concede because your arguments are not reflected on the profiles making this derailing and your arguments null.

Do you understand what this means?

This means none of your arguments cannot be taken into account for the match, this is not Comicvine or Spacebattles or whichever other site you came from. This is vsbattles, there is more moderation and rules for versus matches, which includes following the profiles for the match.
I cannot concede when you cannot debunk that with your power creep argument, post udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora

I cannot concede when you cannot debunk that with your power creep argument, post udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora
Yes you can, because each and every one of your arguments are derailing and cannot be used.

That's right, go to the top of this page and to the op and click on the two links.

THOSE are the profiles we're using, you aren't following them, as such your arguments are null

Yes you can, because each and every one of your arguments are derailing and cannot be used.

That's right, go to the top of this page and to the op and click on the two links.

THOSE are the profiles we're using, you aren't following them, as such your arguments are null
It cannot beused because it destroys your power creep argument I see.

I guess post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora is not possible because it destroys your narrative scaling or agenda.

It cannot beused because it destroys your power creep argument I see.

I guess post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora is not possible because it destroys your narrative scaling or agenda.
Too bad so sad, go make a CRT to change our profiles on Sanji and Luffy, until then our "narrative scaling or agenda" and "power creep argument" apply to all versus threads and there ain't a damn thing screaming into the box can do about it

Too bad so sad, go make a CRT to change our profiles on Sanji and Luffy, until then our "narrative scaling or agenda" and "power creep argument" apply to all versus threads and there ain't a damn thing screaming into the box can do about it
Too bad so sad you cannot refute my rebuttal of your power creep argument mr. post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora.

goofy argument aside.

What wincons does Sanji actually have here?

Akainu innate heat resistance + superior haki means that Sanji Diable Jambe isn't going to damage him. On top of his ability to just consume flames with his own magma.

Sanji can't regenerate or really recover from getting his body vaporized by Akainu's heat, either. In the same way it melted Whitebeard's body on contact.

Nope I can debate fine. You cannot refute my rebuttal of your power creep argument.
I could refute it, but I'm not gonna derail this thread to do it, because that would be against the rules, the same rules you're likely to get body slammed with a full ban for breaking.

If you don't like the profiles we have or the scaling on them, but can't make a CRT to change them, you're showing a yellow belly, but you can make that a solid steel belly by actually making a Content Revision Thread.

Make it. Get it passed onto the profiles, until then you're arguments are nothing but derailing.

I could refute it, but I'm not gonna derail this thread to do it, because that would be against the rules, the same rules you're likely to get body slammed with a full ban for breaking.

If you don't like the profiles we have or the scaling on them, but can't make a CRT to change them, you're showing a yellow belly, but you can make that a solid steel belly by actually making a Content Revision Thread.

Make it. Get it passed onto the profiles, until then you're arguments are nothing but derailing.
Nope you cannot refute it. Post Udon luffy 1 shots Fujitora by your scaling. Your only argument is outlier. A common argument someone uses when the argument doesn't go to their agenda.

Nope you cannot refute it. Post Udon luffy 1 shots Fujitora by your scaling. Your only argument is outlier. A common argument someone uses when the argument doesn't go to their agenda.
I can, i choose not to derail.

And you can't follow the rules, which is worse.

I can, i choose not to derail.

And you can't follow the rules, which is worse.
Just an excuse of you cannot refute my rebuttal to your power creep argument. There's no derailment if you're using Egghead which means power creep, I'm ready to destroy you with post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora argument. You're not ready for that.

Just an excuse of you cannot refute my rebuttal to your power creep argument. There's no derailment if you're using Egghead which means power creep, I'm ready to destroy you with post Udon Luffy 1 shots Fujitora argument. You're not ready for that.
Except we aren't using Egghead. We don't use Egghead on the profiles. You don't listen

Not really to see if Sanji can react to Akainu, we used Sanji's reaction feat. He cannot react to veteran attacks such as henry Queen and Winch Queen. Akainu blitzes him neg diff.
Which would be the case... on another site.

I don't know if you notices but shades of blue and pure white isn't what Comicvine or Spacebattles or any other debating site to my knowledge uses.

Which would be the case... on another site.

I don't know if you notices but shades of blue and pure white isn't what Comicvine or Spacebattles or any other debating site to my knowledge uses.
Or maybe your arguments are awul. If Sanji cannot react to veteran attacks, AKainu blitzes him neg diff.

Or maybe your arguments are awul. If Sanji cannot react to veteran attacks, AKainu blitzes him neg diff.
No dude, you don't understand, it is literally the rule to follow the profiles for versus threads, you can't follow that rule, so chances are you're going to be met with a versus thread ban.

It's not bad to have a different opinion, it is bad if you push said opinion to the point you break the rules.

No dude, you don't understand, it is literally the rule to follow the profiles for versus threads, you can't follow that rule, so chances are you're going to be met with a versus thread ban.

It's not bad to have a different opinion, it is bad if you push said opinion to the point you break the rules.
Okay I'll make it tomorrow for now I can't imagine how Sanji who cannot react to veteran attacks can react to Akainu. Akainu beats him low diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back