• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel Vs Sakazuki (Admiral Akainu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bepo4151 said:
@IKazi
Votes i counted

Sakazuki- TheGuyThatsAlways?, Bepo4151, Fabtastic Glasses, Frozone54666 ,Takanome shanks, RoyGundam ,Pocket-Chu,LordAizenSama

Natsu -WilliamShadow, Panemorfos, ScarletFirefly ,JBennett , Hst master.

The fact that you stop counting votes after Sakazuki took the lead shows who you want to win.
"The fact that you stop counting votes after Sakazuki took the lead shows who you want to win."

1. i'm the host, because of that, i can't vote.

2. you're claiming someone else to be biased without a good reason, also a very bad move.

3. takanome, and others voted because they think that akainu can use 3 types of haki when he has never shown to, because of that, those votes does not count.

4. some people started to vote before some rules were added mid debate, and because of that their votes does not count.

5. you're also claming that i stopped counting because akainu took the lead, what proof do you have that i stopped counting the votes, none.

- also the votes got kinda confusing mid debate when some new rules were added, i was just about to ask a admin/mod to help me with this match.

@Wiliam i think we already discussed this already this doesn't make Natsu able to absorb the heat from hugh amount of magma.

@IKazi

As a host you are biesd all prove you need is the comments you have made in this thread.

The only rule you made is to equalize speed after poeple start calling it a blitz thats not a reason to not count votes that were made earlier in favor of Akainu since he is slower and this makes it even easier for him to win.

Restrict observation haki: Fine you can chose not to count takanome vote Akainu still have 7 votes with the reasoning behind them not being observation haki.

@bepo there isn't a single reason not to think he can't since it's his ability I mean come an the dude start absorbing a flame dragon and even absorbed part of his power and used to beat another dragon.

And his own flames cover a huge area just look at the battle with Zeref.

There is no sense to say Natsu can't absorb heat when it's his ability and even if he doesn't absorb everything that doesn't change the fact Natsu is practically immune on his attacks so he would get really low damage actually no damage since his body heat is superior to Akainu's magma he would only get damaged by physical attacks and rocks.

I think Akainu should get the 2 types of Haki (Observation and Armament) because every marine that is Vice-Admiral or above is assumed to have these abilities. Conqueror's is more doubtful and it's highly unlikely that he has Conqueror's considering his personality

Natsu very rarely absorbs heat. 99.9% of the time, what he eats is fire and we have just one clear instance of him absorbing heat from a drop of molten steel and one instance of him resisting a heat-based attack. If anyone has better feats, please back up your boy

Natsu can also be hurt by fire, considering how his fight with Zancrow went down, and by extension, he should be vulnerable to extreme heat as well, and I think Akainu has the ability to lay it on.

Eating fire also doesn't heal Natsu at all. He gets a temporary boost in stamina but that's the end of it.

Overall, both are in the same AP bracket, but Akainu is harder to hit, has overall greater stamina, is either massive as **** (which also means heightened pressure == hotter magma) or makes matter out of nowhere, and in all fairness, should also have precog. Akainu takes it under speed equalized

Natsu can only be hurt by (slayer type flames of superior rank like GOD slayer). And if you want to see Natsu eat heat you have Natsu eating the heat form Jackals explosions,God Serena's first attack,eating atlas flame and his flames of hell that even Makarov couldn't block and he eat them twice,and than you have some random battles but those are unnecessary and if you wanna see his flames range you should see Zeref vs Natsu it's the name of manga chapter so you can't miss and as well watch two last episodes. Thou...

if the votes are already over 7 for Akainu this might as well be closed.

@IKazi

As a host you are biesd all prove you need is the comments you have made in this thread.

The only rule you made is to equalize speed after poeple start calling it a blitz thats not a reason to not count votes that were made earlier in favor of Akainu since he is slower and this makes it even easier for him to win.

Restrict observation haki: Fine you can chose not to count takanome vote Akainu still have 7 votes with the reasoning behind them not being observation haki.

"As a host you are biesd all prove you need is the comments you have made in this thread."

once agian you're claiming someone else to be biased without any real proof, did you forgot that this is a natsu vs sakazuki thread and not a accuse someone for somthing that doesn't really exist.

many people gave a good reason on why this is a mismatch with speed unequalized, so i added a new rule on speed, and i also added another rule "
Akainu can use only 1 type of haki", because people were claiming that akainu can use 2 types of haki or even 3 types, and we have never seen akainu use 2 or even 3 types of haki, because of that some of the votes that says "natsu blitz and wins" and "akainu has 2 or even 3 types of haki and wins " does not count.

People who have not voted yet:

-Fabtastic Glasses

-Burning Full Fingers

-Burstchaos

-Takanome shanks

-AidenBrooks999

-DatBoyNorbit

-Davidsteel1

@William all of what you are describing is him eating fire, and I think in-verse hierarchies like God slayer, Dragon Slayer etc. are not valid points in crossover battles. My point is, both Natsu and Akainu are the top-tier flame/heat users within their respective verses, they belong in the same AP bracket and so I assume that they can reasonably hurt each other (via verse-equalization). Having considered that, Akainu is overall harder to land a hit against because of his Logia nature and presumably has much higher stamina. I think that is enough of an edge to give him the win

Logia means nothing in a battle were verses are equalised,but we might as well end it here since the votes are already enough I think.

@doc that would be considered low end Large island lvl for this match which is same as Natsu who might be a mid lvl with igneel's power.

@William Even with verse equalization, Logias should still be able to bend their bodies out of the way of an incoming attack. Aokiji was able to do it when Whitebeard stabbed him with Haki, which is why I only say that Natsu will have more trouble landing hits on Akainu than the other way around.

@Doc I thought that One Piece (specifically Whitebeard) already had one continent level feat which is considered an outlier

@roy oh you talk about that well yeah but it would be hard for him attack like that as well since he can't do same like with WB.

From what I know WB doesn't have a continet feat. The only similar thing was a statement that chinjao(think that was his name)was able to destroy continents at his prime,but it's just a random assumption.

@William WB created a massive earthquake in the marineford war and calc results from that feat vary from Large Island level (currently accepted for lack of similar feats in One Piece) to Continent Level (based on seismic energy)

^dont know where you saw that,but calc was done here and it was large island max.

And you kinda need to consider that WB creates vibrations trough air as well instead of just ground so, that might as well seem stronger than it is,not to mention that... where his earthquake arrived is a huge distance,but it did no damage at all.

Large Island level = Erza < Irene < Zeref < Natsu with Igneels power.

So it's low-end Large Island level (Sakazuki) vs high-end Large Island level (Natsu). Plus Sakazuki is made of magma so Natsu could literally just eat Sakazuki.

Pocket-Chu said:
Go on then, post a scan of Natsu eating Magma.
It never happens in anime so of curse there is nothing but clear fact of Natsu eating any heat means magma as well except for the rock.Plus there is no reason to think he can't since his flames are actually hotter than Akainu's magma.

Oh so we can assume Natsu can eat Magna but not that Akainu has more than one type of Haki? Hmm yeah, seems fair to me.

Pocket-Chu said:
Oh so we can assume Natsu can eat Magna but not that Akainu has more than one type of Haki? Hmm yeah, seems fair to me.
Diffrence it was said and proved several times Natsu can eat any type of heat in fact he even ate heat from explosions.

Akainu never showed more than one HAKI and HAKI is a big deal in OP verse so it doesn't necessarily mean he can use them and another thing it doesn't even matter since the condition of this battle is for Akainu to use only one HAKI whether he has others or not.

Sakazuki is confirmed to have armament Haki and it can be assumed via power-scaling that he has observation Haki too. We don't know to what degree Sakazuki can use observation Haki. Since he has never been seen using it..

Plus if Sakazuki gets observation Haki the speed should not be equalized which means Natsu massively blitz's this fight.

Pocket-Chu said:
Oh you mean that one tiny little drop from a melting axe? Don't make me laugh.
It doesnt matter if its a small amount or not he took the heat from the metal and spat it back out showing he could eat heat from objects and from explosions taking the heat from jackals explosion curses, so Im sure that Natsu can take the heat from magma to make into ordinary rock

First of all, I'm going to say this again, 99% of the time, Natsu eats fire, not heat. The only evidence I have seen of him eating heat is the molten drop of steel thing. Going by the logic of Natsu-wankers in this thread, he would have been a better ice mage than Invel or Gray by simply eating up heat from the atmosphere

Secondly, It is highly debatable whether Natsu's fire is hotter than Akainu's magma. As someone pointed out, the temperature of magma increases with the pressure/density and there is reason to believe that Akainu might be highly dense mass of magma because the other alternative is even crazier

Explosion is heat and he eats that.

Since most of Akainu's attack are actually lava based I highly doubt his magma goes over 1700C which is usually it's max if we talk about normal magma.

The votes for each character so far is like this if i'm correct.

Akainu: Bepo4151, Frozone54666, TheGuyThatAlways?, RoyGundam, Pocket-Chu and LordAizenSama. -Votes for akainu = 6.

Natsu: WilliamShadow, Hst master, Panemorfos, JBennett, ScarletFirefly and DocAnimeTheory. -Votes for natsu = 6

@WilliamShadow Already posted how his magma is not normal. Normal magma can't do that

Bepo4151 said:
^Ok i have to concide on that part :) but still they're both not normal fire and normal magma. when akainu evaporated this Blade His magma would have to be atleast something between 2671┬░C and 2913 ┬░C which is the temeprature where most steel alloys trun to gases
DocAnimeTheory

Steel often melts at around 1370 degrees lower than even normal magma. Also Natsu is large island only in fire dragon king which im going to mention again is not permanent and can be used once also Akainu has tanked point blank attacks from bloodlusted Whitebeard who is the same tier as fire dragon king Natsu. Akainu continued to fight after this even after the war he chased Blackbeard. I am 100% sure he will tank all of Natsu attack in fire dragon king mode and will continue to fight.

Akainu didn't evaporate that blade, he just boiled it. And that steel thing Natsu did, that's from chapter 3 of the manga. He has gotten way stronger since then (evaporated sand) so it's obvious the heat he can create is at much higher temperatures.

One Piece needs maybe 1 or 2 more Continent level or higher feats for such to not be considered an outlier. I agree that in the future Sakazuki will likely stomp Natsu with Igneels power. But as the stats are right now Natsu with Igneels power is superior to Sakazuki.

Evaporation and Boiling is the same thing the liquid===>gas and you are right it Akainu didn't evaporated it the process is called Sublimation which is transition between solid material to gas without turning to liquid its even more impressive thank you very much.

You can clearly see melted and blackened remains of the sword so no, it did not change from solid to gas.

Also evaporation and boiling are most definitely not the same thing

Akainu wins. Natsu may be capable of stopping heat-based attacks from Akainu, but nothing more. Akainu's logia body and resistance to heat negates all offense Natsu can throw at him. Punches, kicks, and other such attacks can harm or even kill Natsu.

Natsu can eat fire, but not the entirety of magma... please learn the difference between the two.

akainu wins low difficulty.

If he didnt sublimate there should be more debris left. Also why are those "blackened remains" showing property of gases because debris dont go upwards in the air without force applied to them. And finally this is more impressive than Natsu evaporating sand because it is his aura doing it in a less than a second.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Where is it stated that Natsu's Flames are hotter than magma?
They are hotter than normal magma. normal magma can't evaporate sand but akainu magma is not normal.

CinCameron20 said:
Akainu's logia body and resistance to heat negates all offense Natsu can throw at him. Punches, kicks, and other such attacks can harm or even kill Natsu.
Verses are equalized so logia intangibility doesn't matter, and Akainu never showed he was resistant to flames. He did defeat Ace's flames because he was considerably weaker than him.

Natsu can eat fire, but not the entirety of magma... please learn the difference between the two.
I didn't say Natsu would eat magma, just absorb it's heat...please learn to read.

Just for reference

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back