• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's flames are hotter than Ace's. How is this relevant. Stop bringing up Ace.
Oh my ******* god they're still ORDINARY FLAMES WHICH ACE RESISTS.
Stop this bonehead argument. Sanji's flames aren't gonna be any different than the ones Ace could generate or resist, they just happen to have a different color and temperature but they're not classified as something else completely like Akainu's magma was.

This I gotta see.
Akainu's heat scale unquantifiably vastly above Ace's flames. I'm pretty sure that we can all agree with this.

Sanji's Diable Jambe heat scales above WCI Luffy's heat resistance, who's heat resistance is at least as potent as Marineford Luffy's, which could withstand Ace's flame heat. Queen's heat resistance scales above Sanji's Diable Jambe. Ifrit Scales above Queen's heat resistance.

Akainu's heat >(vastly, but unknown by how much) Ace's heat

Sanji's IJ > Queen's Resistance > Sanji's DJ > WCI Luffy's Resistance >~ (can probably be ignored) Marineford Luffy's Resistance > Ace's Heat

Akainu's heat scale unquantifiably vastly above Ace's flames. I'm pretty sure that we can all agree with this.

Sanji's Diable Jambe heat scales above WCI Luffy's heat resistance, who's heat resistance is at least as potent as Marineford Luffy's, which could withstand Ace's flame heat. Queen's heat resistance scales above Sanji's Diable Jambe. Ifrit Scales above Queen's heat resistance.

Akainu's heat >(vastly, but unknown by how much) Ace's heat

Sanji's IJ > Queen's Resistance > Sanji's DJ > WCI Luffy's Resistance >~ (can probably be ignored) Marineford Luffy's Resistance > Ace's Heat
That's Ace's passive heat. Luffy isn't taking the full brunt of it like Akainu did.

And btw I don't wanna be that guy but like, Sanji kind of lost to Ace, so how would he beat Akainu?

He's standing NEXT to his flames.
I've seen people stand NEXT to flames.
But if they were caught in those flames it'd be pretty bad news.
So it's nice to withstand heat being emitted near something, but we're talking about going straight into the fire and withstanding it.

If Akainu loses this I'm leaving the wiki
Me too honestly.

He's literally standing next to the ******* flames.
And btw, Sanji's flames aren't even above Akainu's.
Mf had to use like 10 kicks on Queen to sufficiently burn and hurt him enough to fully knock him out, even though Queen was already nearly unconscious.
And as you admit, he couldn't really burn Queen beforehand.

Ok, wait, doesn't Akainu scale > Marco > Queen, or am I tripping?
Yup.
Btw, Sanji doesn't even start with Ifrit.
Even when he was enraged at SeraJinbe he still used Diable Jambe.
So let's say that, due to some form of black magic, Sanji DID have heat superior to Akainu's..
That wouldn't matter because in order to access it he'd have to use it off the rip and that's something he practically never does now.
And by the time he did try to use it, Akainu would have already put his ass on the menu for Krispy Kreme.

Not to mention that even if you give Sanji the heat advantage it will never negate the fact that Akainu has more AP, more speed, and better Haki.
This honestly reminds me of the Lucci match but less annoying in that regard, where Sanji has like one wincon and the opponent has 3-4, but even then that's being generous..

Yup.
Btw, Sanji doesn't even start with Ifrit.
Even when he was enraged at SeraJinbe he still used Diable Jambe.
So let's say that, due to some form of black magic, Sanji DID have heat superior to Akainu's..
That wouldn't matter because in order to access it he'd have to use it off the rip and that's something he practically never does now.
And by the time he did try to use it, Akainu would have already put his ass on the menu for Krispy Kreme.
First off, I'm pretty sure Sanji knows who Akainu is, and I'm also preeeettttyy sure that Sanji has kenbun, which means that he'd be able to sense Akainu's strength. Why would Sanji start in Diable Jambe when he knows who Akainu is and when he knows how strong Akainu is.

Even if, due to some form of black magic, Sanji DOESN"T use Ifrit Jambe, Sanji is still much faster than Akainu while using Diable Jambe, meaning that, paired with his haki, he's be dodging Akainu, hitting him from all sides with his attacks, and before you claim that Akainu's durability would allow him to take the hits, that's true, and while it is true, it's only true to some extent. Sanji is weaker than Akainu, but not to the point where he can take consecutive attacks without issue.

First off, I'm pretty sure Sanji knows who Akainu is, and I'm also preeeettttyy sure that Sanji has kenbun
Sanji's is intermediate just like Akainu's lol

Also just saying, Zoan Marco blitzed Zoan Queen, and remind me which Marco Akainu reacted to and fought and which Queen Sanji fought?

Lmfao.
Observation won't work. Marco also has good Observation yet Akainu was still clashing with him easily ( not to mention the attack Marco blocked wasn't exactly FOR him anyway ).
Remember the Seraph I said he used DJ on? He can also sense their power with Observation. He still used DJ and that literally did nothing but make it fly.
Also Sanji is not faster than Akainu, stop reading three piece brother.

And before the haki goons come rushing in, Akainu has no haki layer feats, so Sanji scales higher in terms of that, and Akainu's advanced buso isn't in charcter for him to use, as he had a fight with a whole ass Yonko and he wasn't seen using it once.

Sanji blitzes, combos, and hakis Akainu away.
Did not care to read the rest of the thread so if this point was already responded to my bad.

Akainu does have higher Buso layers than Sanji & with that superior haki he can stop even other haki users from striking his true body, so Sanji wouldn't be able to hurt Akainu here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back