• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji cannot dodge Henry Queen and Winch Queen which are replica of Henry Blazer and Winch Green respectively.

1034-006.png
1034-007.png

Tbh I think Sanji needs extreme diff fight to beat Katakuri's hypetool Niji and needs higher difficulty to beat Ichiji who is stronger.

Admiral level is too soon for Sanji sadly.

Sanji might surpass the strongest YC2 soon after Egghead.

TBH I was expecting you to post some BS, well done surpassing my expectations

Currently we don't know if he does or doesn't, and since Sanji's profile isn't being updated for Egghead till Egghead ends...

TBH I was expecting you to post some BS, well done surpassing my expectations

Currently we don't know if he does or doesn't, and since Sanji's profile isn't being updated for Egghead till Egghead ends...
That's not bullshit. If Henry Queen blitzed Sanji, Henry Blazer, Niji signature attack would blitz Sanji as well. Current Sanji needs to work hard to beat Katakuri's hypetool Niji.

Sanji is far from admiral level. Maybe he could beat the weakest YC1 Marco since Sanji beat Queen who Marco cannot damage.

Akainu scales to an angered/pissed Marco who scales above Sanji for hurting Queen even more than he did most of the time, plus clashing with King, BM, and Kaidou's Bolo Breath.

Akainu scales to an angered/pissed Marco who scales above Sanji for hurting Queen even more than he did most of the time, plus clashing with King, BM, and Kaidou's Bolo Breath.
Not sure about that. Marco cannot hurt Queen while Sanji the moment he used his power sent Queen flying.

Current Sanji can beat Marco imo.

He might struggle against Niji, Katakuri's hypetool since Henry Queen, a copy of Henry Blazer Niji's signature attack blitzed him.

That's not bullshit. If Henry Queen blitzed Sanji, Henry Blazer, Niji signature attack would blitz Sanji as well. Current Sanji needs to work hard to beat Katakuri's hypetool Niji.

Sanji is far from admiral level. Maybe he could beat the weakest YC1 Marco since Sanji beat Queen who Marco cannot damage.
Right now Sanji ain't THAT far off, but he was never gonna have an AP advantage to begin with, he does damage Queen, remember someone can damage someone without going full DB and sending them across the universe, see Akainu donuting Ace, Luffy punching the hell out of Crocodile, Doffy beating Law's ass, etc

Sanji does have Ifrit Jambe to surpass speed diff and turn it to his favor too

Right now Sanji ain't THAT far off, but he was never gonna have an AP advantage to begin with, he does damage Queen, remember someone can damage someone without going full DB and sending them across the universe, see Akainu donuting Ace, Luffy punching the hell out of Crocodile, Doffy beating Law's ass, etc

Sanji does have Ifrit Jambe to surpass speed diff and turn it to his favor too
Sanji got blitzed by Henry Queen a replica of Henry Blazer of Niji's so I don't think Sanji currently would beat Niji that easy. Current Sanji needs to struggle a lot to beat RS Niji. Dodging henry Blazer when he cannot dodge Henry Queen is not something current Sanji work on.

Disappear with pure speed is not a ffeat. Base Niji did that in WCI. He vanished in front of Sanji when Sanji was charging at him.

Speed wise there's nothing to put Sanji apart from his siblings. I think Sanji is stronger than all his siblings since Sanji got exoskeleton, haki which would make a big difference but speed wise either Henry Blazer or Winch Green would blitz Sanji and even damage him since Sanji was hurt when QUeen dragged him through doors.

Hurting Queen is not that hard imo. Queen got put down by non haki Big Mom.
Big Mom needed haki to block Boundman. I think WCI or even Dressrosa Luffy can beat Queen with medium difficulty if I'm being generous.

Sanji got blitzed by Henry Queen a replica of Henry Blazer of Niji's so I don't think Sanji currently would beat Niji that easy. Current Sanji needs to struggle a lot to beat RS Niji. Dodging henry Blazer when he cannot dodge Henry Queen is not something current Sanji work on.

Disappear with pure speed is not a ffeat. Base Niji did that in WCI. He vanished in front of Sanji when Sanji was charging at him.

Speed wise there's nothing to put Sanji apart from his siblings. I think Sanji is stronger than all his siblings since Sanji got exoskeleton, haki which would make a big difference but speed wise either Henry Blazer or Winch Green would blitz Sanji and even damage him since Sanji was hurt when QUeen dragged him through doors.

Hurting Queen is not that hard imo. Queen got put down by non haki Big Mom.
Big Mom needed haki to block Boundman. I think WCI or even Dressrosa Luffy can beat Queen with medium difficulty if I'm being generous.
WCI and Dressrosa luffy are 7-A, remember, Luffy(And a lot of the crew, sans folks like Brook who only get a few amps) grow in power over the arcs, this is why we aren't saying, say, East Blue luffy is comparable to Thriller Bark Luffy, the Timeskip wasn't the only amp for folks, if you disagree with that well, this sure as shit ain't the place to argue it, this is a versus thread not a CRT

And disappearing from someone's view via speed is the most blatant form of blitzing there is, if you don't agree with that, don't know what to tell ya

WCI and Dressrosa luffy are 7-A, remember, Luffy(And a lot of the crew, sans folks like Brook who only get a few amps) grow in power over the arcs, this is why we aren't saying, say, East Blue luffy is comparable to Thriller Bark Luffy, the Timeskip wasn't the only amp for folks, if you disagree with that well, this sure as shit ain't the place to argue it, this is a versus thread not a CRT

And disappearing from someone's view via speed is the most blatant form of blitzing there is, if you don't agree with that, don't know what to tell ya
WCI Luffy already forced Big Mom to use haki to block his Boundman while Big Mom without haki folded and put Queen to sleep.

WCI Luffy already had the tools to beat Queen. So not sure how Luffy grew stronger argument makes sense.

Niji vanished in front of Sanji with his speed. Vanishing with speed is not that impressive.

K6fMVBA.png

Anything current Sanji can do, his siblings could do it too. Sanji has haki which puts him over his siblings. Speed wise no argument to say Sanji currently is much faster than RS Niji.

WCI Luffy already forced Big Mom to use haki to block his Boundman while Big Mom without haki folded and put Queen to sleep.

WCI Luffy already had the tools to beat Queen. So not sure how Luffy grew stronger argument makes sense.
Because Big Mom regularly uses Buso haki to tank with no damage, and she did the same here

Because Queen has much better feats/scaling then anyone appearing in WCI sans Big Mom

Because Big Mom regularly uses Buso haki to tank with no damage, and she did the same here

Because Queen has much better feats/scaling then anyone appearing in WCI sans Big Mom
And she did not need haki to put down Queen to sleep.

Headcannon when Big Mom without haki put him to sleep while Big Mom needed Haki to block WCI Boundman.

WCI Luffy before Future Sight>Queen

And she did not need haki to put down Queen to sleep.

Headcannon when Big Mom without haki put him to sleep while Big Mom needed Haki to block WCI Boundman.

WCI Luffy before Future Sight>Queen
Yeah cause Queen ain't shit to base Kaido, he scales high but he's not apsolute peak tier.

She didn't need Haki, especially since everything else in WCI treats BM as an unstoppable monster, she chooses to use haki to defend multiple times when she really doesn't need it, unless you wanna say the straw hats needing to run from BM is PIS

Regardless, this isn't a CRT, from here on what you're saying on scaling WCI characters to Wano high-tiers is derailing, current scaling says Sanji is at a disadvantage but it's not crushing or stomp-worthy in AP, if you want to modify Queen(and as such Sanji) scaling please make a CRT

Yeah cause Queen ain't shit to base Kaido, he scales high but he's not apsolute peak tier.

She didn't need Haki, especially since everything else in WCI treats BM as an unstoppable monster, she chooses to use haki to defend multiple times when she really doesn't need it, unless you wanna say the straw hats needing to run from BM is PIS

Regardless, this isn't a CRT, from here on what you're saying on scaling WCI characters to Wano high-tiers is derailing, current scaling says Sanji is at a disadvantage but it's not crushing or stomp-worthy in AP, if you want to modify Queen(and as such Sanji) scaling please make a CRT
heacannon. Big Mom's arm even with haki was rattled after blocking Kong Gun

png5Qiv.png

She cannot block Kong Gun without haki but she was strong enough to put down Queen to sleep. Mange never states characters in the next arc>characters in the previous arc. That's like saying Fujitora<<<Sweet Commanders because Fujitora appeared first.

Current scaling says Sanji who cannot dodge Henry Queen a veteran attack of Niji's would get stomped by any admiral.

png5Qiv.png

She cannot block Kong Gun without haki but she was strong enough to put down Queen to sleep. Mange never states characters in the next arc>characters in the previous arc. That's like saying Fujitora<<<Sweet Commanders because Fujitora appeared first.
You sure that's not Luffy's arm?

png5Qiv.png

It depends on what scaling is where, in this case, yeah, Fujitora is stronger... but in this case your skipping the WCI keys of Luffy and going to Udon Training Luffy who is a different beast in scaling

Here's luffy's profile, you wanna revise his WCI keys to be anywhere near BM if you wanna argue this, derailing.

You sure that's not Luffy's arm?
I'm pretty sure the rattling sound is from Big Mom's arm
It depends on what scaling is where, in this case, yeah, Fujitora is stronger... but in this case your skipping the WCI keys of Luffy and going to Udon Training Luffy who is a different beast in scaling

Here's luffy's profile, you wanna revise his WCI keys to be anywhere near BM if you wanna argue this, derailing.
WCI Luffy was strong enough to rattle Big Mom's arm despite Big Mom using haki to block King Gun while Big Mom didn't need haki to put down Queen. the power creep you kept preaching about never existed to begin with. Luffy only trained his armament in Udon. You want to say Post Udon Luffy can send Big Mom hakified arm flying?

If it does not apply to FUjitora then it does not apply to Katakuri as well. Otherwise might as well say by feats Cracker/Katakuri>>>Fujitora judging by how they fought Luffy.

I'm pretty sure the rattling sound is from Big Mom's arm

WCI Luffy was strong enough to rattle Big Mom's arm despite Big Mom using haki to block King Gun while Big Mom didn't need haki to put down Queen. the power creep you kept preaching about never existed to begin with. Luffy only trained his armament in Udon. You want to say Post Udon Luffy can send Big Mom hakified arm flying?

If it does not apply to FUjitora then it does not apply to Katakuri as well. Otherwise might as well say by feats Cracker/Katakuri>>>Fujitora judging by how they fought Luffy.
Can you stop Derailing?

No, this is my thread, and I won't be letting it be derailed by someone who has issues with how we scale right now and not even meming about it either
I'm just saying Sanji cannot dodging veteran attacks such as Winch Queen and Henry Queen was a bad look for him against top tier.

I'm just saying Sanji cannot dodging veteran attacks such as Winch Queen and Henry Queen was a bad look for him against top tier.
Then make a CRT, cause right now Sanji ain't getting one-shot or blitzed by Akainu(Without dura neg I mean)

Then make a CRT, cause right now Sanji ain't getting one-shot or blitzed by Akainu(Without dura neg I mean)
I don't know if veteran attack such as Winch Queen and Henry Queen blitzed current Sanji, I'm sure Akainu can blitz him too and make a donut out of him.

I don't know if veteran attack such as Winch Queen and Henry Queen blitzed current Sanji, I'm sure Akainu can blitz him too and make a donut out of him.
Right now Sanji has speed amps that let him clear and surpass the gap compared to him and Akainu, sure, as a baseline he's slower, but it ain't a blitz and he can certainly react to Akainu, Sanji ain't very slow in scaling

Right now Sanji has speed amps that let him clear and surpass the gap compared to him and Akainu, sure, as a baseline he's slower, but it ain't a blitz and he can certainly react to Akainu, Sanji ain't very slow in scaling
Yet he cannot react to veteran attacks such as Henry Queen and Winch Queen. Akainu blitzes and 1 shots him.

Yes that how we scale how quick Sanji can react to top tier. If he cannot react to veteran attacks such as henry Queen/Winch Queen, Akainu blitzes and 1 shots him.
Yet he can react to Queen who can react to Marco... and guess who Akainu scales to in speed.

Yet he can react to Queen who can react to Marco... and guess who Akainu scales to in speed.
Cannot react to Henry Queen/Winch Queen. Marco cannot react to Big Mom chokehold. Using a turtle Marco as an argument is terrible.

Marco and Vista with sneak attack cannot hit Akainu.

Cannot react to Henry Queen/Winch Queen. Marco cannot react to Big Mom chokehold. Using a turtle Marco as an argument is terrible.

Marco and Vista with sneak attack cannot hit Akainu.
Which isn't used in current scaling.

BM is a monster, no shit Marco doesn't really scale to her, seeing as he fights a guy BM canonically one-shots and King.

Or Akainu did the magical ancient technique known as dodging, you can dodge attacks from those comparable to you ya know, it's like 50% of H2H fighting IRL

Which isn't used in current scaling.

BM is a monster, no shit Marco doesn't really scale to her, seeing as he fights a guy BM canonically one-shots and King.

Or Akainu did the magical ancient technique known as dodging, you can dodge attacks from those comparable to you ya know, it's like 50% of H2H fighting IRL
isn''t used because it destroys your argument?

Big Mom cannot hit Jinbe and Luffy in WCI but she easily grabbed marco how bad is that?

No Marco and Vista were just too slow to hit Akainu who got tagged by Jinbe while Jinbe cannot tag katakuri.
But he clashed with BM.
You can be relative to someone and still get tagged or have them dodge your shit.
He needed df advantage while Dressrosa Luffy without df advantage clashed with Fujitora and even tanked his Raging Tiger. Marco cannot damage Queen who got put sleep by non haki Big Mom while big Mom needed haki to block Boundman. marco is the weakest YC1.

isn''t used because it destroys your argument?

Big Mom cannot hit Jinbe and Luffy in WCI but she easily grabbed marco how bad is that?

No Marco and Vista were just too slow to hit Akainu who got tagged by Jinbe while Jinbe cannot tag katakuri.
No like, literally, Egghead revisions are being left until the arc ends, nothing from it is being used RN

Anyways, you clearly have disagreements with how we scale right now... so go and revise the profiles with a good old CRT, until then your argument is null and this is derailing

No like, literally, Egghead revisions are being left until the arc ends, nothing from it is being used RN

Anyways, you clearly have disagreements with how we scale right now... so go and revise the profiles with a good old CRT, until then your argument is null and this is derailing
No I used Sanji reaction feat if he could react to Akainu. Since he cannot react to veteran attacks such as Henry Queen and Winch Queen, Akainu blitzes and 1 shots him.

No I used Sanji reaction feat if he could react to Akainu. Since he cannot react to veteran attacks such as Henry Queen and Winch Queen, Akainu blitzes and 1 shots him.
Which happens in Egghead... which isn't being used RN... so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back