• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Iskandar/Alexander

Welp,this idea comes to my mind,so here an new Iskandar match (he need an decent fight) agaisnt Natsu.

-Iskandar already active his Gordious Wheel and already active his Ionioi Hetairoi

-This is Dragon Fire King Mode Natsu

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed equalized

-Range is 1 km

-Win via death!!!

IH Extella
Agaisnt the most succesful conqueror in the world!!?

Fairy Tail FOWE Mark Natsu
Being mocked to death,can he make an impressive win this time?

VS

• Natsu: 0
  • Iskandar: 0

Natsu has much better CQC options then Rider, on top of absolutely massive AoE and Riders willingness to be the leader means Natsu attacks him first, thus canceling out the Reality Marble.

The servants will be an issue, but if he deals with Rider quick enough the Reality Marble goes away.

Top this off with his other AoE attacks and I can see him taking a slight 6/10 win here.

Rider seems to have the edge here with his fate manipulation saving him from deadly situations, regen, being resistant to magic, and much higher combat experience.

He is resistance to magic but not immune to it, natsu is much faster and stronger than him, his physical power is not deal with him, in base he can survive metoer lvl attacks, fate cant always save Iskandar,natsu already shown to resistance to soul manipulation, FDKM natsu(using power granted by dead) is strong enough to kill immortals, i dont things iskandar can survive, as far as his army, natsu casual blast took out 973 solder at once.

Vote for Rider, basically this is almost same with 1 people against one country. Each Ionioi soldire can be compared with one heroic spirit (which at least 7B) plus servants will be stronger in his reality marble. Rider just need force all his soldire to make Natsu fatigue before he command all out attack. Not mention Gordius etc, Rider had more advantage here.

@9TailAcno

That's what I said. He's resistant to magic, which makes him not take that much damage. What does meteor attacks have to do with this fight when Rider is comparable against people who can destroy entire mountains and cities? Fate will give him the edge, not to mention he has pretty high luck. Natsu isn't resistant to soul manipulation because he was going to lose his soul if Lucy didn't lied to Athe demon about Natsu being a celestial spirit, and even then it's not that big of a deal since soul manipulation is non-compared applicable. FDKM also doesn't last that long, so once it runs out, which won't take that much time, Rider will be able to beat him. And how powerful were those soldiers exactly? Cause if they're just fodder, then it doesn't really mean much.

Gordius Wheel is his regular chariot so it's understandable as to why it's active. I don't know why IH is active though.

No, Assasin let him do so under confusion

This literally puts Natsu against an army of 7B+ people

OP why tho

Eh? That's because Iskandar AP is 7-B physically and his Gordious Wheel is 7-A,for his RM i think Natsu can destroy half of Iskandar army tho.......

I mean Iskandar army is very massive also i don't remember Natsu fought an bunch of army like Iskandar army before but due of his AP advantage he might can wipe maybe half/most of Iskandar soldier.

@Hst Iskandar is 7-A as well, and he has magic resistance, so he won't feel that much pain from Natsu.

Not really,Iskandar 7-A is come from his Gordious Wheel,aside that he's 7-B physically with 7-B+ Dura,but even so he might lucky since he have fate manipulaion but eh.....

That said,sould i change this version of Natsu to his 7-B version?

and Natsu is only at baseline Mountain level, combine that with Iskandar's magic resistance, his fate manipulation and high luck will make it pretty hard for Natsu to beat him easily.

Natsu destroy mountain in base, set ground on fire and vaporized sand,lake also kill a WG who can spilt earth in a swing, idk much about fate manipulation, and his raw power is also impressive like when throw dorma-amin(that metal dragon) and that huge rock on franmelth, also natsu have much more durability and magic power also is not like he will juat go FDKM before judging his opponet.

More magic power doesn't mean much against a person with magic resistance, is close to Natsu's level, and has more than one ability to save him from deadly situations.

Iskandar's MR is pretty poor compared to Saber's, so I don't think it'll be much of a factor in this fight.

In a straight battle, Natsu should be able to wreck him in close quarters due to Iskandar being more of a commander than a warrior.

The only problem is Ionoi Hetaroi, which effectively pits Natsu against thousands of Servants comparable to him in power.

I'm still leaning towards Natsu in this fight, since Demolition Fist can wipe up swathes of soldiers, which in turn can destabilize Ionoi Hetaroi.

The army won't be a problem with the size of his Roar Natsu demonstrated against Bluenote, or his Demolition Fist. And I don't think Rider's magic resistance is enough to make up for the difference in power. Eventually he's gonna be beaten. So my vote goes to Natsu.

Iskandar runs him over with Gordius Wheel/Via Expungatio.

I should probably upgrade him to 7-A physically as well, because he clashed equally with Saber in the F/Z LN.

Back