• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(4-3-0) Battle of the Strongest Team's 2 Dragon Slayers (100YQ and Post-Elentear Edition)

So let's say that, after Elentear, before Team Natsu leaves the Fairy Tail guild headquarters to go speak with Elfseria and go to the Labyrinth, Post-Elentear Wendy asks Natsu to spar with her (nothing held back) so she can see whether or not she needs improvement.

Natsu agrees, and they find an empty rocky field in which to spar without disrupting/hurting anyonem and start roughly 20 meters away from each other.

Speed is equalized.

Both are going all-out until one is exhausted and/or unconscious (NO KILLING, they are still in character for the most part despite them both going all out).

Post-Elentear Natsu scales to at most 675 zettatons in Base, 2.7 Yottatons with FDKM (for matching Suzaku), and >=5.52 yottatons with DF.

Post-Elentear Wendy scales to at most 675 zettatons in Base, >=2.7 yottatons with Dragon Force (as she one-shot Haku), and with DF+Enchantments she can boost her power to anywhere from 5.4 yottatons to 10.8 yottatons.

Also, Wendy will not have support from Irene in this fight

Which of these two shall come out on top?

Wendy: 4 (@AnonymousBlank, @Delta3000, @Nierre, @Popted2 )

Natsu: 3 (@Yoyco, @God900, @CloverDragon03 )

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Natsu slaps badly
May I ask how?

Their bases are equal, and Wendy's DF is equal to Natsu's FDKM (not just by multiplier, as DF Wendy defeated Haku, a Suzaku-level opponent), and even though Natsu has DF (which is far above his pre-elentear DF, which in turn downscales from 5.52 yottatons somewhat, so current DF Natsu should be >= 5.52 yottatons) and FDKM scales, Wendy can give herself a power and/or durability advantage by stacking Enchantments on top of her DF, something which she has done in canon.

Wendy can add the concept of things like Spiria to things (and thus remove them) with Conceptual Enchant so she just yeets Natsu’s magic on a conceptual level with a conceptual Separation Enchant to neg Natsu’s magic as a whole. No need to actually fight.

Wendy can add the concept of things like Spiria to things (and thus remove them) with Conceptual Enchant so she just yeets Natsu’s magic on a conceptual level with a conceptual Separation Enchant to neg Natsu’s magic as a whole. No need to actually fight.
Ok so that's:

Wendy: 1 (@AnonymousBlank )

Natsu: 0 (Since @DemonGodMitchAubin didn't explain why Natsu wins so I can't add it until he explains it)

I'm going to vote Wendy.

Natsu's only real advantage here is cqc skill were as Wendy has an instant win with her power null. not to mention Irene could probably help with cqc advice or by controlling Wendy's body.

I'm going to vote Wendy.

Natsu's only real advantage here is cqc skill were as Wendy has an instant win with her power null. not to mention Irene could probably help with cqc advice or by controlling Wendy's body.
Read the OP: "Wendy will not have support from Irene in this fight"

Don't know, don't care enough to think on it rn, I'll get back with you on that one 🗿
Regardless of your opinion, just make sure to explain why you choose who you think will win, unlike a certain someone else who said Natsu stomps but never explained why so I couldn't add his vote.

The issue is that the numbers on the AP say one thing, but like... Dragon Form Dragon Gods are clearly immensely superior to their Human Forms, so much so that Georg (who is > Suzaku's Abyss spell) got one-shot by Dragon Selene. DF Natsu is only somewhat weaker than Dragon Form Dragon Gods.

This is a case where because these 2 are from the same verse, it's really hard for me to just go by the numbers themselves. If we're talking strictly the AP value numbers, I'd say Wendy would take it because of her ability to amp herself and because of how crazy her enchantments can be.

The issue is that the numbers on the AP say one thing, but like... Dragon Form Dragon Gods are clearly immensely superior to their Human Forms, so much so that Georg (who is > Suzaku's Abyss spell) got one-shot by Dragon Selene. DF Natsu is only somewhat weaker than Dragon Form Dragon Gods.

This is a case where because these 2 are from the same verse, it's really hard for me to just go by the numbers themselves. If we're talking strictly the AP value numbers, I'd say Wendy would take it because of her ability to amp herself and because of how crazy her enchantments can be.
Excellent analysis!

And I'd say that DF Natsu is actually >= a DG's Dragon form post elentear since it's far above his pre elentear form.

Very debatable, we don't know to what extent Natsu's DF has improved
Fair, although we know that Aldoron wasn't that weakened when he fought DF Natsu, not to mention Natsu had arguably been weakened just as much from Aldoron beating him up and impaling him with dozens of spike thorns.

So I just figured that, since Post Elentear DF Natsu is stated on the profile to be far above his pre Elentear DF, then he's likely >= a Dragon God in Dragon Form.

Ok, since we have 4 people in favor of Wendy and none in favor of Natsu, I can safely say that we have enough votes, so now I'm calling for GRACE.

Ok, since we have 4 people in favor of Wendy and none in favor of Natsu, I can safely say that we have enough votes, so now I'm calling for GRACE.
Dude, that's not how it works. Grace can only be called when one side has 7 votes and there's a difference of at least 3 votes.

Natsu resists CM (aka can destroy Conceptual time, as we Saw in his fight against Zeref), so this is a stomp. Natsu pretty much tanks everything

This isn't a stomp in natsus favour since Wendy has higher stats with her buffs and two instant win hax's (power null and mind rip)

Ngl I completely forgot about Natsu's Conceptual Manipulation. Changing my vote to Natsu then, that pretty much takes care of my biggest concern

Back