• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Garou vs Natsu Dragneel (X792)

Would still be a stomp, and would be even worse since X793 Natsu doesn't have access to the strongest possible Natsu key

Garou's resistance is billions of degrees by scaling to GRB afaik. At worst, he just adapts
Wasn't he in a black hole then? He shouldn't be affected by the heat. Since the black hole's temperature approaches absolute zero.

Again, at worst he just adapts.

Like he went from zero heat resistance to surviving point blank Rover heat blasts and shortly after that Orochi's flames that melted rock, all of this very early into his transformation.

Aside from that this Garou starts with GRB and I don't think Natsu is surviving it at all.

Garou can survive being at the center of multiple nuclear explosions the size of islands to large moons with no damage at all. Nukes produce a peak temperature of 100,000,000 degrees for a very brief moment, though, I don't think it's a stretch to say Garou should scale to that value given how many times he effortlessly tanks being at the epicenter of massive nukes.

Natsu's heat being at best 2x his resistance isn't really grounds for him being able to harm Garou much. Considering, even if he DID manage to harm him with it, Garou would just adapt to it as he did against Rover and Orochi's heat-based attacks.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter, the match is a stomp for a variety of reasons.

Radiation passively kills Natsu.
Portals let Garou teleport to Natsu instantly, or teleport away from his attacks.
Any attack from Garou turns Natsu's insides to dust.
Garou is always going to hold an AP advantage that continues to become more substantial as the fight goes on.

I'm leaning on voting for Garou.

EDIT: I see this has already been said, but I'd still vote for Garou handling 200 million degrees even if we say he didn't get a lick of the Gamma Ray Burst inside the black hole- he wasn't inconvenienced by nuclear temperatures (which are not an insignificant fraction of Natsu's heat) as others have said. Half monster Garou also had that whole 30, 20, 10 minute sequence where he jumped from resisting boiling water to surviving Rover's flames to near tanking Orochi's melting rays.

Garou still has a lot of abilities that would give Natsu a hard time. Like maybe he can't seal Natsu since he has pocket reality manipulation, but he'd struggle to deal with Garou spamming teleport while throwing all the dura-neg and radiation and other stuff he has at him in rapid sucession- not to mention being able to copy many of Natsu's useful abilities.

I'll wait for more comments from Natsu experts before I actually cast my vote though.

Would still be a stomp, and would be even worse since X793 Natsu doesn't have access to the strongest possible Natsu key
Natsu that form has Durability Negation + Incorporeality + Invisibility. Doesn't that give him more chances?

Last edited:
At first I thought Natsu would win. I saw a Debate on facebook and they said Natsu's fire can defeat Garou. Since Natsu's fire can burn soul and time, Natsu's fire is passively, and they say that Natsu's fire can burn Garou's Cosmic Rays. Garou has no resistance to soul attacks. How true are these statements?

At first I thought Natsu would win. I saw a Debate on facebook and they said Natsu's fire can defeat Garou. Since Natsu's fire can burn soul and time, Natsu's fire is passively, and they say that Natsu's fire can burn Garou's Cosmic Rays. Garou has no resistance to soul attacks. How true are these statements?

Natsu’s fire cannot burn what it’s not shown to be able to burn.

Thus Garou passive radiation negs

Natsu’s fire cannot burn what it’s not shown to be able to burn.

Thus Garou passive radiation negs
Natsu was stated to have set his soul on fire and to be burning time itself in his Savage Dragon Fire Form. Still, the main issue is that his resistance to Radiation Manipulation isn't enough to overcome Garou's passive radiation so I think he just drops instantly. This fire of his isn't passive

Natsu was stated to have set his soul on fire and to be burning time itself in his Savage Dragon Fire Form. Still, the main issue is that his resistance to Radiation Manipulation isn't enough to overcome Garou's passive radiation so I think he just drops instantly. This fire of his isn't passive
Yeah sure but pretty sure him being able to burn time doesn’t thereby allow him to burn radiation if given the opportunity. But yeah the passive radiation is way too potent here.

Back