• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs. Demiurge

Status
Not open for further replies.
He eats it and then he gains its powers along with having all his stamina replenished.

If you're asking if the fire will continue to burn his soul after he eats it, it's effects would cease.

Varying levels of strength with varying abilities, some even with hax like mentioned by Dargoo. However, Natsu will one-shot the lower level ones with ease.

Also, Demiurge has mental hax. Natsu has no resistance.

(Tbh, I want to make a CRT to bump Demiurge to Extraordinary Genius after feats such as manipulating Jircniv and predicting his every action alongside carrying out massive plots and plans even Aimz couldn't keep up with. Predicting far into the future with just the mind is in the definition of Extraordinary Geniys after all.)

DragonEmperor23 said:
He eats it and then he gains its powers along with having all his stamina replenished.
If you're asking if the fire will continue to burn his soul after he eats it, it's effects would cease.
What kind of powers has he nullified from eating fire?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
If Natsu was in the Overlord world, what level would he be, what stats would he have, what class would he be and what kind've special skills would he have
Pretty sure Natsu would be some kind of Pink Kirito.

Dargoo Faust said:
I always get confused with characters that a ton of different keys.
Huh...

I really need to make the profile for Fake Jaldaboath/Evil Lord Wrath; I think I'll be hitting that arc in the LN soon.

I feel like we should determine if Natsu can absord Hellfire Wall and Hellfire Mantle, as I still am sceptical

You do realize that a fire that burns souls is not harder to eat than normal fire for a person that resists it right? The only reason he would not be able to is if the fire itself resisted absorption.

If he converts the fire into magical energy, I'd say yes, otherwise, I'd say no.

Natsu's resistant to Dimaria's time stop. Plus, isn't the time stop in Overlord a little bit bad? I remember Ainz couldn't move in his own time stop, but I might not be remembering correctly. I think he could only think and prep for when the time stop ends.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Natsu's resistant to Dimaria's time stop. Plus, isn't the time stop in Overlord a little bit bad? I remember Ainz couldn't move in his own time stop, but I might not be remembering correctly. I think he could only think and prep for when the time stop ends.
You are indeed remembering it wrong

https://youtu.be/XrLsxzNA9KI?t=390

Replaced with a better video

I doubt Time Stop will do anything here, but if Demiurge says one thing, Natsu's going to drop to his knees like a wuss. He hasn't ever burned mind hax either.

Until someone can propose an argument for how Natsu beats Mind Manip, Demiurge wins, albeit with mid-high diff if he doesn't lead with it.

Also, @Dargoo, would you say Demiurge should be Extremely Genius after what he did with Jircniv and similar things? I think he's smart enough.

Also, could you explain some of Demiurge's stronger summons do/the more relevant ones, for all those asking?

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Apeironaxim
Whoops, thanks. Though I've watched only the first season.
How Time Stop in Overlord works is while time is stopped, any damage done/ability effect does nothing, which is why they can delay their magic to hit the instant Time Stop ends

Apeironaxim said:
From what this says, it sounds like he still damaged his soul with his flames, meaning if this kind of resistance is allowed, it would just take more than one Hellfire Wall or Hellfire Mantle, he wouldn't be no-selling it

Also, Hellfire Wall completely incinerated the soul in a very short time, while it sounds like Natsu's flames were just burning his soul a little
Character who resists soul destruction >>> Characters who don't. Command Mantra is the only thing that makes this a fair match.

• Command Mantra: Demiurge's words are empowered by this passive skill. It can instantly turn weak-minded individuals into puppets dancing on Demiurge's strings. Additionally, it allows him to give out orders to any being under level 40. It could be said it's an extremely effective skill for abducting lower status entities.
With verse equalisation, I'm pretty sure Natsu would be above level 40, so not sure it works

He's likely to lead with Command Mantra against what seems to be a human if he has no ulterior motives. That, or another hax.

Also, Natsu's soul destruction resistance isn't very good compared to Demiurge.

Thing is that verse equal calls it game mechanics and you need resistance to actually deal with it. Natsu might end up getting resistance in the 100YQ but until he does he is gonna be having problems.

ThePixelKirby said:
He's likely to lead with Command Mantra against what seems to be a human if he has no ulterior motives. That, or another hax.
Also, Natsu's soul destruction resistance isn't very good compared to Demiurge.
What's being argued now is that Natsu absorbs the Hellfire, so if you can address that it might help

What? That's not how Natsu's fire eating works.

Not even just the fire eating but Dragon Slayer Magic in general. Natsu eating Laxus's magic gave him lightning manipulation, Sting eating Rogues shadows gave him shadow manipulation, etc.

@Pixel

Info analysis tells him "Damn this guy is high tier". Demiurge is a really smart guy and isn't just gonna assume shit about people.

And how good was the resistance of Gagaran and ... whichever ninja girl to soul resistance compared to Natsu? Natsu actually resists so he isn't having his soul destroyed in a few hits.

It actually is. Whenever Natsu manages to eat flames he takes on their properties. Flame of Rebuke gave him gold DF unlike Etherion, successfully eating God Flames let him use them temorarily, Atlas Flame's fire allowed Natsu to combat dragons.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Not even just the fire eating but Dragon Slayer Magic in general. Natsu eating Laxus's magic gave him lightning manipulation, Sting eating Rogues shadows gave him shadow manipulation, etc.
That's because they were dragon slayers tho, which Demiurge isn't

At least I'm pretty sure that's how it works

Oh snap, I think I just thought of something that makes this a stomp. During Sayla v Mira in the Tartaros arc, it was stated that Demon Particles allow people to resist demonic abilities which all Etherious have. Before anyone brings up Natsu isn't END rn, Mira was in her base and still had Demon Particles to resist Macro. Guess who are demons in this fight?

Edit: Before someone says Demiurge isn't an Etherious, normal demons have them as well since Mira had obtained hers from a non Etherious demon as a child and strengthened her Demon Particles when she absorbed other demons

But... that applies to Base Mira and E.N.D. then. Just because Mira resisted it doesn't mean Natsu does aswell with no proof beyond that.

>Base Mira proves you don't need to be accessing their demonic form/powers

>Natsu is a demon all the time

>Still only applies to Base Mira and END

I'm sorry ... wat?

It was actually foreshadowed since the Laxus vs Fairy Tail arc, where Natsu couldn't get through the portal that only let under 80 year olds go.

Do a CRT.jpeg.

Until then, Demiurge wins via mind hax.

That was the time travel that was foreshadowed. No real foreshadowing of END before the Sun Village which was when he was actually introduced.

@Dragon

Should a CRT be made for Natsu resisting pretty much everything we said he could in this thread? A few things could have been done quickly but this seems like a bit much to just go ahead and add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back