• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs. Demiurge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
This seems slightly interesting, as both can sort of negate the other's abilities in certain ways. The AP gap shouldn't be crazy big either, so who knows, maybe this won't drop dead on the spot. Demiurge is casual 15 gigatons, Natsu is casual 24 gigatons.

Battle takes place in the arena inside of The Great Tomb Nazarick. Speed is equalized, Fire King Dragon Mode Natsu is being used here. Otherwise, SBA.

Demiurge -

Natsu -

Incon -

7e046cc1920eb3b7c92667149c22efc7
Natsu 2018

So Dargoo is now the Overlord Boye

Schnee One said:
Isn't Natsu's 24 Gigatons based on a storm?
If it comes from the same magic potency that is put into his other spells, it is considered fine. It's just spreading out that potency over a wide range.

Oh yeah if the storm was KE via generation it'd need redone if he was 24 gigatons for that, thought you meant just the storm itself.

If he scales to vaping a lake that should be fine for now.

Anyhow, does Natsu have any counter to hellfire that bypasses fire resistance and burns the soul? If not Demiurge makes him his wench pretty easily.

If he only resists absorption, I'll give this to Demiurge, low-diff, because Hellfire and similar attacks.

Yeah for now voting Demiurge.

Pretty sure Akainu would be more fair tbh

I mean Dem still wins that one as well. But at least that match literally requires Hellfire to win

We can make a new match for that too. Spamming an Overlord character that's not Ainz? I'm down.

That's a.....Pretty hilarious AP advantage he has.

Does Dem lead with Hellfire? How fast is it?

First and only fight (iirc) he was actually in, he led with it and sniped people as they were running away. It appeared the moment he cast the spell, too.

This is a bad match for me, cause Demiurge exists in a world with very strict rules, cause it's a video game, however Natsu exists in a world where rules can be broken, If Natsu was in the Overlord world, what level would he be, what stats would he have, what class would he be and what kind've special skills would he have, I'm sure that Demiurge's Level 100 stats would dominate Natsu if he was any lower level, and the game world force Natsu to follow the rules of the world, however if Demiurge existed in Fairy Tail, I'm sure Natsu's pure magic power could overpower anything Demiurge has and could eat Demiurge's Hellfire and completely overpower him with raw power

This is a battle between a verse with Strict Rules and a verse with Loose Ones, even with verses equalized, who's verse gets more priority

Point is, I think it could go either way, and vote Inconclusive

Fairly sure verse equalized, and the attack will hit Natsu and kill him before he can eat it.

How flame will hurt him when he have resistance to it?his flame can be consumed and give natsu same power as his hellfire, and if it bypass resistance what stopping natsu to eat it?or cancel it from his own flame?

If it negs resistance, then Natsu will be burnt and have his soul destroyed if he tries to eat it. He also won't counter it with his own flame because he wouldn't know it bypasses resistances. I'm voting for Demiurge as well, for soul destroying flames.

Whenever natsu absorb flame it gets convert it into his magic power, that's why he is shown to powerup from eating nonmagical flame.

The fire doesn't hurt the physical body, but instead the soul, so I don't think Natsu will resist it.

I am saying what stopping Natsu from consuming it? And gain same power? And why are we assuming that demiurge will start with that move or natsu not going to dodge it?

This thread is like demiurge throw the flame, opponet didn't try to dodge/null it, instead of the try to eat it and die???

He doesn't throw it. It comes up from under the target in an instant.

It doesn't affect the body at all, so Natsu can't resist it.

If it touches Natsu's body at all, he dies from lack of resistance, giving him no time to eat it.

Natsu shouldn't be able to do that because this is hell fire that burns away souls. Demiurges Hell fire attacks have good AoE so Natsu can't dodge forever.

Shouldn't natsu soul have resistance to flame like acnologia who was immune to magic even in his spiritual form?

Also in his profile it written it is seems like that his flame can burn soul, also just watch that attack and he throw it from his hand, natsu can sense attack or predict, if natsu eat it he will get it's power,

Last question did this ability work on someone on his lvl?

WHYNAUT said:
Natsu shouldn't be able to do that because this is hell fire that burns away souls. Demiurges Hell fire attacks have good AoE so Natsu can't dodge forever.
Except he can

1. Natsu can't absorb a flame if he's already dead.

2. He can't predict an attack launched at him if he can't do anything about it. And he certainly can't dodge it, not for long. It's too fast- faster than Evileye could react -and too wide.

3. Again, can't absorb a flame if he's dead.

4. It only doesn't work against people around his level, along with time and similar hax (This is speculation as it hasn't been confirmed) due to resistances that come with that high level. Natsu doesn't have that resistance.

1997KD said:
WHYNAUT said:
Except he can
Could you explain how? Has he ever shown to be capable of doing that?

ThePixelKirby said:
1. Natsu can't absorb a flame if he's already dead.

2. He can't predict an attack launched at him if he can't do anything about it. And he certainly can't dodge it, not for long. It's too fast- faster than Evileye could react -and too wide.

3. Again, can't absorb a flame if he's dead.

4. It only doesn't work against people around his level, along with time and similar hax (This is speculation as it hasn't been confirmed) due to resistances that come with that high level. Natsu doesn't have that resistance.
1)you are assuming that he can't dodge it or eat it, while fire just goes form his head to stomach 2)speed is equalized here, so it safe to assume that natsu can if speed is unequal then natsu is too fast for him 3)again why he can't absorb it? 4) what resistance natsu doesn't have? Also natsu dodge mardgeer throne curse after seeing it for 1st time then he punch him in his face, pretty sure he can do same here

@Pixel

2. Evileye is fodder to Demiurge so thats not the best reasoning

@All votes for Demiurge

Natsu's flames can burn souls and he even did so to his own before so Hellfire fails

Summons get rekt

Stat amp at best gets him to the 15 gigatons. Dem's physicals don't scale to the 15 gigatons, just his spells. As seen during his fight with Momon, his stat amp let him clash evenly with Ainz not using Perfect Warrior (my memory is hazy on this, if PW was being used, ignore this point)

Time/ice gets burnt

Normal fire is eaten

Illusions prove to be temporary problems but enhanced senses fixes that.

Natsu has everything needed to win except Demiurge has Command Mantra which is his GG if we consider Natsu weakminded (Info Analysis tells him Natsu is level 100 which makes it iffy that he uses this). So unless someone has anything else for Dem, its a decisive win for Natsu.

WHYNAUT said:
All of that still doesn't protect him from Demi's hellfire.
>Tanked soul burning flames before

>Can't tank soul burning flames now

You ... will have to explain this gap in logic to me

Actually Demiurge's Evil Wrath Lords have some very potent mindhax and moralityhax, although he's never summoned one in combat if I'm not mistaken.

Also Demiurge is undamaged by fire on a 15 GT level, and regularly surrounds himself with his own soul destroying flames.

Right. So first, Demiurge will have a fair amount of resistance to Natsu's attacks. Second, I still see no listed resistance to soul hax on Natsu's profile, and especially not on the one-shot kill level of Demiurge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back