• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Summer/Space Ereshkigal actually looks really cool.

Also, I want to go back to this.

What the actual  F*CK is going on with Ereshkigal's Third Ascension's animations?! It looks she's summoning other Beasts to attack, and then there's the epileptic horror that is her Extra Attack!

I need to see her in-game profile and her role in the upcoming summer event  soon because this seems nuts!

Also, I want to go back to this.

What the actual  F*CK is going on with Ereshkigal's Third Ascension's animations?! It looks she's summoning other Beasts to attack, and then there's the epileptic horror that is her Extra Attack!

I need to see her in-game profile and her role in the upcoming summer event  soon because this seems nuts!

All the beasts acknowledged Eresh as the true Waifu /s

Probbly they gonna "rewrite" OG Ishtar x Ereshkigal duality, but with Space Ishtar/Ashtarte.

Also I want to share my servants collection.
dtDR2z5e-NE.jpg
HCj5-Rn7GVU.jpg

Wondering if Extra Record will affect some of the high tiers of the verse. (Shiki, Arc, Artoria, Nero, and Gil) Especially given that the latter three get most of their stuff from the Extra games. Hopefully there will be some good statements too. (and Extra CCC Record)

Wondering if Extra Record will affect some of the high tiers of the verse. (Shiki, Arc, Artoria, Nero, and Gil) Especially given that the latter three get most of their stuff from the Extra games. Hopefully there will be some good statements too. (and Extra CCC Record)
The games tend to be "the Age of Gods" vs the age of Man of the other works, so if anything is going to showcase some absurd feat, its the new game.

"The dream of Mankind" has been used as a ruby/something like for Human Order/Pan-Human History/AoM Texture

"As long as the dreamer keeps on dreaming" yada yada, Merlin cool chuuni phrases.
Abigail said that such dreams happened long before she came to Chaldea. This must include one with Shiki since it was a dream of man. And, as she said, dreams can be too large to even contain. Meme. The Root exists in the Dreamlands.

If we consider this to be the case, then the Root is a force of creation for Universe which exists in the Dreamlands and yet Yog-Sothoth above it.

Abigail said that such dreams happened long before she came to Chaldea. This must include one with Shiki since it was a dream of man. And, as she said, dreams can be too large to even contain. Meme. The Root exists in the Dreamlands.
One's dreams are as vast and endless as the world itself.
Sometimes they're so big that they're almost too big to contain, and yet they're so small.
They can be so formless, yet so sharp and hard that you can't help but feel a twinge.

You are completely forgetting this second part... Also, Gil's phrase about Artoria's dream not being "simple-minded foolery" of those with small minds, but a dream that Humanity itself couldn't contain, in Fate/Zero.

Also, Dante's whole thing is about him appearing in dreams and etc.
Thre are some interludes and etc that are in dreams, also - Altera's the first one to come to mind.

Dreams are a thing that is present in the entire Nasuverse, basically...

But on the Root thing:
There is nothing in Asuko, but there is nothing in the world.
Therefore, it can be said that everything in the world exists.
This literally BEGS the comparison of true and false "limitless possibilities", in Imaginary Scramble
Osakabehime:
Ugh. I've never been able to wrap my head around this meta magecraft stuff, especially when it comes to Void and Reality space.

Scáthach-Skadi:
Unlike my Norse mythology's dualistic worldview, other religions tend to think of the early stages of existence as primordial chaos.

Scáthach-Skadi:
They saw it as a writhing, seething mass of everything in the world all mixed together–land, water, heat, cold, good, evil, and so on–thereby harboring limitless possibilities.

Scáthach-Skadi:
In one sense, Void Space is similar, in that it too possesses untold possibilities.

Scáthach-Skadi:
But unlike primordial chaos, which accomplishes this by mixing everything together at once, I believe Void Space does so by being unobservable.

Scáthach-Skadi:
That is to say, this is the Reverse Side of the World, a completely opaque domain where not even established laws of physics can be glimpsed.

Scáthach-Skadi:
As a result, there is no possibility here that cannot be assumed to exist in some form.

You are completely forgetting this second part...

Also, Dante's whole thing is about him appearing in dreams and etc.
Thre are some interludes and etc that are in dreams, also - Altera's the first one to come to mind.

Dreams are a thing that is present in the entire Nasuverse, basically...
Abby describes Dreamlands as truly boundless world of dreams where ANYTHING can be.
o5a4IJ_sXmE.jpg

Archetype Earth
What's wrong, Luthar? Hmm-hmm? Did you follow the land of dreams to the end, where you found a plump, feline princess who spent her days catfighting with Marsh-san? Well, yes........there must be such a random dream in the endless world, right? - Abby to Archetype: Earth

This literally BEGS the comparison of true and false "limitless possibilities", in Imaginary Scramble
Dreamlands exists outside of physical universe and it's stuff including Void Space. It's like a vast layer on whole of reality which outside of it and even beyond Outer Universe since Cthulhu used it to enter dreams of Ritsuka and possess servants

EDIT: Dreamlands described AS boundless\limitless\endless world which includes all possible dreams which can too large to contain. It is no word about "limitless possibilities" as main attribute of this place, It's just a consequence .

NP description:

ドリームランズ。
対象を取り巻く世界をなめらかに変貌させる。
対象はその境界を意識せぬまま夢の世界へと誘われる。
日常の裏側に隠された世界の真なる姿、
その圧倒的な解像度と質量を目の当たりにした者は
戦意を喪失し、自我を保つことすら困難となる

Dreamlands.
The world surrounding the subject is smoothly transformed.
The subject is invited into the world of dreams without being aware of its boundaries.
The true nature of the world hidden behind the everyday,
Those who witness the overwhelming resolution and mass of the world lose the will to fight and find it difficult to even maintain their ego.

Last edited:
Abby describes Dreamlands as truly boundless world of dreams where ANYTHING can be.
Scáthach-Skadi:
They saw it as a writhing, seething mass of everything in the world all mixed together–land, water, heat, cold, good, evil, and so on–thereby harboring limitless possibilities.

Scáthach-Skadi:
In one sense, Void Space is similar, in that it too possesses untold possibilities.

Scáthach-Skadi:
But unlike primordial chaos, which accomplishes this by mixing everything together at once, I believe Void Space does so by being unobservable.
Dreamlands exists outside of physical universe and it's stuff including Void Space. It's like a vast layer on whole of reality which outside of it and even beyond Outer Universe since Cthulhu used it to enter dreams of Ritsuka and possess servants
Void Space isn't part of Age of Man Texture, the only thing that can be called "physical universe".

EDIT: Dreamlands described AS boundless\limitless\endless world which includes all possible dreams which can too large to contain. It is no word about "limitless possibilities" as main attribute of this place, It's just a consequence .
The 8127947th thing so described... It's not anything new or amazing. Avalon is described exactly the same and is literally at/the "Inner Sea of Earth"

The true nature of the world hidden behind the everyday,
Those who witness the overwhelming resolution and mass of the world lose the will to fight and find it difficult to even maintain their ego.

Literally what happens with someone who gazes at the Imaginary Numbers normally. ( And Imaginary Scramble is literally Foreigner "info dump" )
Not so mention that the NP itself says it is just showing the world's "hidden" part...

Literally what happens with someone who gazes at the Imaginary Numbers normally. ( And Imaginary Scramble is literally Foreigner "info dump" )
Imaginary Number Space is a different structure. There was event with Dreamlands in F/GO and they are not the same. Void Space - part of Moon Cell. Dreamlands - cosmological structure which is like completely outside of the scope of Void Space. And, I want to add, that Void Space was used by Vulthoom - the lesser Outer God - who has almost no power among them. So Yog-Sothoth, as All-in-One and One-in-All uses Dreamlands directly in it's full power and gave such power to Abby as it's vessel and, likely, manifestation 'cause Abby is a guardian of Ultimate Gate now.

Cthulhu, for example, entered dreams directly but he has no power over Dreamlands. Also a big diff between the two is Void Space doesn't connected to the dreams at all. Like.. Completely. It requires tech to enter and exit, while Dreamlands is simply dreams in pure form (remember dream with Void Shiki?).

Absolutely not. Keep in mind, this is the same person who said that the outer gods scale to the actual Cthulu Mythos versions and used the hesdcannon that the Root keeps them out.
Ok, hear me out. While I do think @Overlord_Darkness is completely wrong with his dreamlands/root babble, I do think Yog-Sothoth did indeed come from actual Cthulu Mythos. It's directly implied by Goetia's demon gods during Salem witch trials. Whether they scale to the actual stuff, idk anymore since Yog-Sothoth is apparently a monad or so it seems.

Ok, hear me out.
It depends on what you mean by "actual Cthulhu Mythos".

If you mean Nasuverse's Outer Gods are references to Lovecraft work, yes.

But in verse, even if "Lovecraft" did wrote Cthulhu Mythos, the Gods that he "described" were beings that existed far before - Prelatti preceeds Lovecraft by hundreds of years.

It depends on what you mean by "actual Cthulhu Mythos".

If you mean Nasuverse's Outer Gods are references to Lovecraft work, yes.

But in verse, even if "Lovecraft" did wrote Cthulhu Mythos, the Gods that he "described" were beings that existed far before - Prelatti preceeds Lovecraft by hundreds of years.
I meant HP Lovecrafts works. I do think the outer gods we see in Nasu are more than just references because Raum directly claims there was a research facility that dealt with lores and magical stuff and they found the book of eibon and bla bla bla and found out the outer gods actually existed and bla bla bla they brought Yog-Sothoth into existence and Mhx fought one of them and yadayada. So yeah idk 🤷🏾‍♂️ And I'm not talking about Prelatti.

I meant HP Lovecrafts works. I do think the outer gods we see in Nasu are more than just references because Raum directly claims there was a research facility that dealt with lores and magical stuff and they found the book of eibon and bla bla bla and found out the outer gods actually existed and bla bla bla they brought Yog-Sothoth into existence and Mhx fought one of them and yadayada. So yeah idk 🤷🏾‍♂️ And I'm not talking about Prelatti.
Nasuverse contains not only Book of Eibon, but Necronomicon as well.
While I do think @Overlord_Darkness is completely wrong with his dreamlands/root babble
My thoughts on this is the Root in the latest works has no description at all. The only recent piece of info we have is that Shiki claims during Ritsuka's dream in 2016 event and, well, her description is 1:1 what Abby describes Dreamlands in 2020 and 2024. Also, if we consider all of the works including Fate, KnK and some other we know that the Root is a source of events, magic and phenomena for the World and Universe. There was only one statement that Root is the source of creation itself and it was back in 2000 long before they added Yog-Sothoth and Outer Universe with Outer Gods. I mean Nasuverse writers could simply retcon that considering how much info we get about things "from beyond" like Yog.

A good example: In KnK Shiki claims that she can rewrite the history and laws of the world with power of the Root being part of it. Abby, with Yog's power, can do the same without any problems according to her own claims. I think this says a lot.

That's why I see contradiction with on-site Root view and Yog-Sothoth descriptions in F/GO. Like, guys from TYPE-MOON made TYPE LUMINA game happens inside Dreamlands so.. It seems like they retconed Root position in cosmology. My opinion is simple: Root is part of Dreamlands - boundless\endless layer above physical stuff and yea, Root is a metaphysical source of events, phenomena and other but it still to be not the all encompassing in terms of full scale of cosmology now.

Now, in recent works, Yog is described as monad and Root, as I see it, described as power above Universe and nothing else. At least Root and Yog have same amount of power (see example).

Last edited:
It's from TsukiRe.
If you want to confirm that they were not altered, Control + F on your TsukiRe dialogues.

TLed Scans and what he's doing in the post linked are very different things...
The place where this Universe begins and ends.

These scans you send claim that the Root is the source and origin for the Universe.

Question I’m trying to think of the most evil beings in nasuverse

I know Nasu likes making his villains grey but aren’t there still pure evil ones?

Like douman, Ryuunosuke, Ceeleenike, and maybe a few more?

Would Roa be pure evil too?

Back