• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
440fbafa6d3a0b4a673636037b937192.gif

akasha.jpg

The soul is a source of a person. guess where the source of everything originates, you get 1000 points if you pass!
I've consulted with some admins on this, and given that you've decided to use the general discussion thread for proxy participation in CRTs and scaling arguments, you are being threadbanned from this thread.

Well, I'm done with my exams now. What did I really miss?
I've consulted with some admins on this, and given that you've decided to use the general discussion thread for proxy participation in CRTs and scaling arguments, you are being threadbanned from this thread.
Anyway have this. K thx.
This is all

This is all
Marshadow catching strays again😭

Yeah, the Roa stuff kinda makes sense. I always kinda had my suspicion about it. Sad I wouldn't be able to milk that 1A Gil shit anymore. Always loved pissing off the Anos, Magi fanboys with this meta. Not that he still didn't stomp their verse without it regardless.

Also noticed the High 1B Nasu thread got closed. I would try cooking up arguments again since I'm not at all satisfied with the arguments against it especially when the op decided to stick to just one interpretation of a context. But if Ultima's thread does indeed pass and Root becomes tier 0, then I don't need to stress myself on that anymore.

tbh i am fine with tier 0 root. The problem is the characters scaling to it...
Funny thing is, if we go by philosophy, almost all verses with infinite/ space time reality warping would have some boundless source like the root
Nobody scales to Root except V. Shiki and MEoDP

"...I was just as surprised as you are. He could take more than just our Servant’s… Jack the Ripper’s Noble Phantasm. Flat and I assumed he could only steal Servant Noble Phantasms, but we were wrong…"

The students capable of detecting the flow of the magical energy immediately understood what was happening.
The hurricane, previously hundreds of kilometers in diameter, was now reduced to just a few kilometers.
But Ishtar dropping into the underworld didn’t weaken it to any extent.
The entire whirlwind’s energy was compressed in a single place—more accurately, into the one Servant in the eye of the hurricane.

The land and sky were covered in nonstop thunderbolts. It was clear that anyone who dared approach would get scorched by the rain of lightning with no chance of survival.

"I never imagined he’d be able to plunder a divine beast’s Conceptual Core in its entirety.", Thia quietly delivered the answer while watching the Servant at the center of the storm: the avenger Alcides. “Or… are you thinking about dealing with that monster?”
Alcides absorbing Gugalanna.....

Oh yeah, I forgot about Unified Language.
Cool.
The greater grail doesn't.
I'm pretty sure it's already accepted on the wiki that it does. It does open a hole to the Root and uses it to grant wishes.
Neither do Divine Spirits
Case Files establishes that Divine Spirits are directly connected to the Root.
or Grand Servants
Fate/Grand Order establishes that Grand Servants are connected/chosen by the Root.
and Mooncell.
It does the same thing as the Greater Grail.

It think it would probably be 7-D instead, but I don't know for sure. Some of that stuff goes over my head.
I was wondering because I read in a CRT not too long ago that having an infinite number of axes would be considered High 1-B. For example, Avalon is 6D, signifying it has 6 axes. If you consider an infinite number of Avalons, each possessing 6 axis, the expression would be A^6 * A^6 * ... to infinity, resulting in an infinite number of spatial dimensions, also known as High 1-B. I'm not sure if the wiki accepts this interpretation; perhaps I should ask a mod.

Quick question wouldn't Arc's Event storage having a possibly infinite number of Avalon's (6-D) scale her to High Hyperversal, Since Earth has infinite futures?
probably not. pretty sure an infinite number of 6D things contained inside of something would be 7D, but you would need to ask someone else to confirm.
I was wondering because I read in a CRT not too long ago that having an infinite number of axes would be considered High 1-B.
yes, that is true.
For example, Avalon is 6D, signifying it has 6 axes. If you consider an infinite number of Avalons, each possessing 6 axis, the expression would be A^6 * A^6 * ... to infinity, resulting in an infinite number of spatial dimensions, also known as High 1-B
yeah, it doesn't work like that

You could say, every time they are mention again. It mention Alaya not root.
Is there, like, an actual evidence of this? iirc The Root is only mentioned a few times here and there in FGO, but I've never heard of Alaya being some sort of substitute for The Root when it's directly mentioned.

Hi! I'm new playing games of Nasuverse. I'm starting with Fate/Stay Night, and while playing I noticed this:

Shouldn't this give Information Analysis to all masters? I've checked Shirou's profile here, but didn't see this explicitely mentioned in the explanation of Information Analysis

If it is explained later, please don't tell me, I don't want to get spoilers, thank you :)

Back