• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like we might be getting new lore (though it might end up being silly and trivial):
modal_message_561edf0eea2f9601c94021478374b90a.png

Love how you can find typos in the localization even in promotional messages (Neco-Arc -> Neko-Arc)

If you want the main reveal spoiled, here it is:
zqOlPPp.png

The shadowy figure is the true form of Neco-Arc, and all the Neco-Arc clones are subordinates to her.

Witch on the Holy Night's script is available on Tri-Hermes.
how the hell is that NOT len.
Len bros?

Yep, turns out to be Len. Got confused cause Neco-Arc mentioning that she has a true form that looks different, and she said that she will go all out at the end.
WbD0Jic.png

HLen_236B.png

They confirmed plans to do a Melty sequel:
DcI5gfS.png

7OrgPoU.png

Neco-Arc confirms FGO is better than Tsukihime:
qcv8TG5.png

Also Neco-Arc got a buncha of hax.

Confirmation she can endlessly revive via. the Continue button, after she previously gave Miyako infinite continues in her Boss Rush:
DdmiLA5.png
She also survives Shiki's MEoDP. Good luck killing her.

She can BFR those around her to a separate dimension coliseum full of Neco-Arc thralls/clones.

Neco-Arc is part of an organization made from 27 cats:
tgsMART.png

She gradually gives those around her the ability to break the 4th wall:
Ss57lBk.png

She can put people to sleep, and in the dream world make them fight a stronger evil clone of themself, so Nega-Noel wasn't a one-off:
m9qrPyr.png

2qDJHs9.png
The clone also came from Misaki town, which is a reference to the previous setting of Melty Blood.

Shiki was compared to King Hassan (Archtype: Earth compares them as well in FGO):
xTLYNka.png

Shiki is confirmed to be able to romance 17 heroines. Harem Protaganist Ex:
vz0D3Xt.png

Neco-Arc says that her eye beams are "visible light lasers":
BWiRJek.png

She has a device that allows her to view the future:
pu2xNr1.png

Edmond Dantès respects Roa's intellect, but he kills him again for the lolz. He went to Melty Blood so he can bring Mash back to Chaldea.
He can also travel freely between Chaldea and the Melty Blood universe and didn't need a summoning ritual to arrive. He can also sense which locations would allow Mash to Rayshift back to Chaldea.
Also Mash's shield allows dimensional travel via. Rayshift, and has precog via. Sheba.

Last edited:
Neco Arc needs her profile updated massively. Although honestly, quite a bit of the Tsukihime related profiles need updates

Soujurou basically lived in a modern Age of Gods, lol what

"Life in the mountains was nothing special. We were taught and did the exact same things every day. There never was such a thing as tomorrow. Things started in the morning and ended when night came; the days weren't linked in any way. Looking forward to the next day was a totally foreign concept until I moved here. It was hard to get used to at first, and I didn't particularly even want to. But everybody kept saying 'See you tomorrow!' with such confidence. Before I knew it, I started dreaming about tomorrow, too."
Soujyuro's own magic was so mundane to him that it made him depressed to talk about it, but even so...
"It's not like this in the mountains. There the stars feel so close. Even if they're technically too far away to touch, it really feels like you could just reach out and grab them. The stars in the city don't give you that feeling."

And so Human Ratinality was created.
Once I learned that things meant something, I couldn't just blindly believe things anymore. That's why I left the mountains.
"If I'd never learned about the outside world, I would've stayed there forever." He surely felt the weight of the sinful words he spoke more deeply than anyone else.
The Garden of Sinners

The last chapter, Tale of the Stars, gives me Roa vibes... Like, EXPLICT Roa vibes. (Aoko Grandpa)

Last edited:
This is superficial similarities but did anyone notice these two are similar

74i81l.jpg

Both are
• cold blooded assassins
• fight against the government (in jing ke case it’s mothman in akames case it’s the empire)
• carry poisonous weapons that are a one hit kill against people
• have black hair

but that’s about it (if you guys have any more similarities just tell me)

also tatsumi is sieg, Anastasia as esdeath, atalanta as Leone, Galatea as najenda, Artemis as seryu, lakshmibai as the sheele (scissors), jeanne or female astolfo as mine, Columbus as the chancellor, kid Gil as the emperor, and chiyome can be akame’s sister kurome or in this case jing ke (they were in a CE together too)

any more ideas?

Part 2 of the Theories, Strange Fake

Messara Bridge
His thesis as a mage had been unclear until that moment, and there he felt assured that his brain was simply waiting for that moment to start gushing out ideas.
Many families of ancient mages offer their blood for their ancestor’s thesis.

I don't have strange fake in JP, but rereading it, I can't stop thinking if the "Thesis" here is using the same kanji as the Thesis of the Dead Apostle Ancestors's Idea Blood (TsukiRe)

We know that one of the big differences between Tsuki Worlds and Fate Worlds is the existence of DAAs. Now, in one Time Line given to us by Nasu, the resurgence of Magecraft (after Ether existence is proven) and the appearence of DA are things that happen very close to each other, around the first century AD. Messara lived around 1800 years ago, or 3rd century AD. The end of the third century is, curiously, the fork between Tsuki and Fate, Zelretch vs 3rd DAA (bitten vs not bitten), Zelretch vs Crimson Moon and the creation (or not) of the DAAs.

Last edited:
Seth has somehow made worse scaling than 90% of the people who scale the verse. and 95% of them are already massively wrong so that's really saying something.

so who's the strongest character in nasuverse excluding the root/void shiki
Archetype > Void > the verse. DDD is actually canon to Nasuverse though. Nasu just said it had no relation to KnK. But he said DDD was originally meant to be part of Fate/HA (big mistake) but didn't have the time so made it its own separate series (much better idea). it's still canon though and is about False and True Daemons. Kaie Karyou is probably the third strongest in the verse since he created four True Daemons that act as his limbs from what I've read and seems to be described as a True Daemon himself. i haven't fully read DDD yet, but I am in the middle of it. i've heard there's some crazy universal reality warping and shit (universal in the context of Nasuverse universal), which lines up with Kiara and Buddha being stated to be of universal scale and power if this is true, since CCC Kiara is compared to True Daemons. And she is massively above Amaterasu and whatnot contrary to popular belief since she was excluded from the people who could fight Kiara in CCC among other reasons. pretending that Nasuverse is one unified canon (it isn't anymore), GO Kiara is stated to be of a lower scale than her moon self anyways before anyone starts trying to scale her.

so as it stands right now Archetype > Void > Kaie > more average True Daemons = Kiara and Buddha. Nasu's top 3 strongest statement actually lines up with this exactly, isn't contradicted and also seems to be supported by the lore of these series. Extra Arcueid could probably be somewhere in there too when at full power. Andersen out of character abusing his NP is also super high and should be way above Kiara. Though he'd never abuse this in character due to his morals and views so it doesn't really matter and he stays as a low tier in the verse for the most part. its interesting to think about how high he could theoretically go though since his NP is what made Kiara as strong as she was in the first place.
@TypeOU
how the hell is that NOT len.
Len bros?
Type Lumina sucks and the Fate/GO spinoff Tsukihime Remake sucks. just go play an older canon MB game to get the characters you want. they're better games and more populated too. TL died immediately due to a lot of issues and online is vacant most of the time. a completely deserved death honestly.

Last edited:
Seth has somehow made worse scaling than 90% of the people who scale the verse. and 95% of them are already massively wrong so that's really saying something.

Archetype > Void > the verse. DDD is actually canon to Nasuverse though. Nasu just said it had no relation to KnK. But he said DDD was originally meant to be part of Fate/HA (big mistake) but didn't have the time so made it its own separate series (much better idea). it's still canon though and is about False and True Daemons. Kaie Karyou is probably the third strongest in the verse since he created four True Daemons that act as his limbs from what I've read and seems to be described as a True Daemon himself. i haven't fully read DDD yet, but I am in the middle of it. i've heard there's some crazy universal reality warping and shit (universal in the context of Nasuverse universal), which lines up with Kiara and Buddha being stated to be of universal scale and power if this is true, since CCC Kiara is compared to True Daemons. And she is massively above Amaterasu and whatnot contrary to popular belief since she was excluded from the people who could fight Kiara in CCC among other reasons. pretending that Nasuverse is one unified canon (it isn't anymore), GO Kiara is stated to be of a lower scale than her moon self anyways before anyone starts trying to scale her.

so as it stands right now Archetype > Void > Kaie > more average True Daemons = Kiara and Buddha. Nasu's top 3 strongest statement actually lines up with this exactly, isn't contradicted and also seems to be supported by the lore of these series. Extra Arcueid could probably be somewhere in there too when at full power. Andersen out of character abusing his NP is also super high and should be way above Kiara. Though he'd never abuse this in character due to his morals and views so it doesn't really matter and he stays as a low tier in the verse for the most part. its interesting to think about how high he could theoretically go though since his NP is what made Kiara as strong as she was in the first place.

Type Lumina sucks and the Fate/GO spinoff Tsukihime Remake sucks. just go play an older canon MB game to get the characters you want. they're better games and more populated too. TL died immediately due to a lot of issues and online is vacant most of the time. a completely deserved death honestly.
AFAIK Seth only recently got into Nasuverse. Think he should've held off on making a scaling vid for a good while. Also eh I find Type Lumina fun enough. Can't comment on the Remake since I'm still waiting on translations to iron themselves out more before deep diving it. And on the "unified canon" comment, I think it was posted here somewhere, but the Len in TL is reportedly the same one from the original continuity. Info comes from some leak recently. Interesting if true. Obviously gotta wait for her DLC though to see if its legit
I must ask though: I've seen you say repeatedly that you don't like FGO or the Remake, so I'm curious why you continue to read them. Is it just for scaling purposes? If so, fair enough since I get wanting to be up to date on things, although I personally can't say I care about VS enough to do that myself. If I'm uninterested like that, I'd just drop a series, especially since there's lots of franchises I still want to get round to checking out

Also yeah I don't get why this site has FGO Kiara as > CCC Kiara. I actually have some personal issues with the CCC cast keys. They're getting scaling off of Kiara despite this site is also aware that Kiara was being severely nerfed during the final fight (even says as much on Kiara's profile itself), and Gilgamesh's profile says he's "far" above BB for some strange reason.

Last edited:
Question can you help answer this CRT?

https://vsbattles.com/threads/fate-grand-order-lostbelt-revision.139062/#post-4902483

They want low 1-A outer god and I won’t agree until the most knowledgeable members on nasuverse agree.

Maybe you could help
Sure. Have work in 2 hours so will comment later.
From a quick skim, don't really have issues with most of the proposed abilities. Seems most actually agree with those really.
Don't really see the 1-A thing getting accepted but again, will relook later

AFAIK Seth only recently got into Nasuverse. Think he should've held off on making a scaling vid for a good while. Also eh I find Type Lumina fun enough. Can't comment on the Remake since I'm still waiting on translations to iron themselves out more before deep diving it. And on the "unified canon" comment, I think it was posted here somewhere, but the Len in TL is reportedly the same one from the original continuity. Info comes from some leak recently. Interesting if true. Obviously gotta wait for her DLC though to see if its legit
I must ask though: I've seen you say repeatedly that you don't like FGO or the Remake, so I'm curious why you continue to read them. Is it just for scaling purposes? If so, fair enough since I get wanting to be up to date on things, although I personally can't say I care about VS enough to do that myself. If I'm uninterested like that, I'd just drop a series, especially since there's lots of franchises I still want to get round to checking out

Also yeah I don't get why this site has FGO Kiara as > CCC Kiara. I actually have some personal issues with the CCC cast keys. They're getting scaling off of Kiara despite this site is also aware that Kiara was being severely nerfed during the final fight (even says as much on Kiara's profile itself), and Gilgamesh's profile says he's "far" above BB for some strange reason.
Seth should've refrained from ever making a scaling video. he's not up to the task and uses an illogical form of tiering in general. he will always get the wrong answer because of this.

i read the Remake in hopes it would be good even though I could tell before hand it would be terrible with the info we knew. i unfortunately was right as were many others. i do not keep up with GO as much and only check in every now and then.

as someone who said BB was above Gilgamesh and co. a while ago, I actually take this back but not because any of the counterarguments in that one old thread were adequate. i was reading translations of the Kiara fight and Gilgamesh says he will finally fully use his treasury in the battle against Kiara, meaning he did not on BB and was holding back. i also saw the scene again where White Sakura transferred her territory and its resources to Hakuno and Gilgamesh (or the other Servants) before fighting BB which gave them unknown amps. since even BB couldn't touch White Sakura's territory, they probably got some serious hax buffs that put them above BB. before that though, they only had a less than 1% chance according to 2 statements. but yes, they are nowhere near Kiara. and Amaterasu isn't either. even nerfed Kiara was above them, but the extra materials say she was careless and decided to fight them with more with hand to hand combat rather than fully utilizing her god abilities.

Last edited:
GO Kiara is stated to be of a lower scale than her moon self anyways before anyone starts trying to scale her.
Except GO Kiara does scale since in the event it mentions after GO Kiara fused with CCC Kiara they became one and the same.
Sessyoin Kiara
Among the innumerable versions of me in numberless universes, she was the most...unique. Zepar was very, very pleased with her. So much so that he linked us together.

Sessyoin Kiara
I...I who did nothing but suffer as Seraphix fell into a frenzy...

Sessyoin Kiara
...and into the other “me”, the one who acquired the Mooncell for herself.

Sessyoin Kiara
As a result of this link, we became one and the same.

Which does not actually contridict the statement of Beast III being inferior to CCC Kiara since from GO Kiara's description we know she first became a beast then fused with CCC Kiara.
Nega Saver A
The fate of the beast who tried to bring salvation only to her own world, while possessing the qualifications to be a messiah (Saver).
Every skill possessed by the Saver and Ruler class is nullified, targets with magic stat not exceeding A rank are charmed with a 300% probability and the effect of buffs cast by Kiara are increased by 200%.
Although the scale of the existence of the Pleasure Deva that was born once on the moon is superior to Beast III, they say that she had no choice but to withdraw when faced with a messiah since she did not possess this skill.

She appears in “FGO” as a staff of the offshore oil platform Seraphix.
While she was exasperated upon being allocated to the Western church despite being a Buddhist, she wholeheartedly endeavored in her professional duties.
At this point of time Kiara was unmistakably a saint. But on January 2017, having escaped alive from the Temporal Temple, the demon pillar Zepar ended up hijacking her body and turning her into a puppet in order to rule over the Seraphix as a demon underling.

...or that was the intention, but at some point Zepar itself was dominated by Kiara, who turned into a fiend that could freely manipulate demon pillars and in the end metamorphosed into a Beast.
Kiara discovered her most excellent self among the many parallel worlds and fused with it.

Bringing up the imaginary phenomena of the CCC world to the FGO world, she turned her own body into a SE.RA.PH and grew by making Servants into source of nutrients.
Ultimately, she schemed to become one with the Earth, but her climax was obstructed by Meltlilith, BB, Passionlip and Chaldea’s Master.

She became more obedient by turning into an Alterego.
To be specific, she vowed to herself to lead a continent life until her contract ends.
Therefore, even though her personality has not changed, she no longer thinks of preying on everyone she lays eyes upon.
Her attitude towards the Master is just like the enemy of Buddha - the Mara.
Even while awaiting in anticipation for the moment when the Master will lose to his desires and indulge in her, she cheers on so that he does not lose to her temptations.

Except GO Kiara does scale since in the event it mentions after GO Kiara fused with CCC Kiara they became one and the same.
Sessyoin Kiara
Among the innumerable versions of me in numberless universes, she was the most...unique. Zepar was very, very pleased with her. So much so that he linked us together.

Sessyoin Kiara
I...I who did nothing but suffer as Seraphix fell into a frenzy...

Sessyoin Kiara
...and into the other “me”, the one who acquired the Mooncell for herself.

Sessyoin Kiara
As a result of this link, we became one and the same.

Which does not actually contridict the statement of Beast III being inferior to CCC Kiara since from GO Kiara's description we know she first became a beast then fused with CCC Kiara.

She appears in “FGO” as a staff of the offshore oil platform Seraphix.
While she was exasperated upon being allocated to the Western church despite being a Buddhist, she wholeheartedly endeavored in her professional duties.
At this point of time Kiara was unmistakably a saint. But on January 2017, having escaped alive from the Temporal Temple, the demon pillar Zepar ended up hijacking her body and turning her into a puppet in order to rule over the Seraphix as a demon underling.

...or that was the intention, but at some point Zepar itself was dominated by Kiara, who turned into a fiend that could freely manipulate demon pillars and in the end metamorphosed into a Beast.
Kiara discovered her most excellent self among the many parallel worlds and fused with it.

Bringing up the imaginary phenomena of the CCC world to the FGO world, she turned her own body into a SE.RA.PH and grew by making Servants into source of nutrients.
Ultimately, she schemed to become one with the Earth, but her climax was obstructed by Meltlilith, BB, Passionlip and Chaldea’s Master.

She became more obedient by turning into an Alterego.
To be specific, she vowed to herself to lead a continent life until her contract ends.
Therefore, even though her personality has not changed, she no longer thinks of preying on everyone she lays eyes upon.
Her attitude towards the Master is just like the enemy of Buddha - the Mara.
Even while awaiting in anticipation for the moment when the Master will lose to his desires and indulge in her, she cheers on so that he does not lose to her temptations.

they fused personalities at most.

also the original Extra doesn't follow GO and the current canon. Extella rewrote Extra with Extella Zero and is more in line with Grand Order with concepts like Sefar and quantum time locks etc. the original CCC Kiara while nerfed and holding back fought cracked as shit MMC Servants. GO Kiara was unable to blitz and one shot normal Servants if memory serves. these two things can't co-exist. also I'm not sure if Goetia > GO Kiara is fan fiction or not. but that would also make the scaling fall flat if it were true because Goetia clearly is unable to just curbstomp everyone in an instant without AAS.

also i am pretty sure Kiara started becoming a beast after fusing with her CCC personality. nothing you sent implies that either unless I overlooked something.

Last edited:
they fused personalities at most.
Guess we just have to agree to disagree because I don't see anything that suggest they only fused personalities
also i am pretty sure Kiara started becoming a beast after fusing with her CCC personality. nothing you sent implies that either unless I overlooked something.
Could be just differences in interpretation. The description I send had the events laid out as 2017 Zepar made Kiara a doll and intended to use her as a puppet. Then she turned the table and became a beast. This is immedietly followed by them mentioning Kiara fusing with CCC Kiara so I interpreted as a sequence of events. However looking back, this is actually contridicted by Kiara herself since she claimed to have been a human when they fused and that it was Zepar who searched for other Kiaras in the parralle worlds. She could be lying and I honesty believe the descriptions more, but I concede on this point.

However, even then you can scale GO Kiara to CCC Kiara via true demons since, if I remember correctly, both of them are mentioned to be either on that level or was called a true demon
GO Kiara was unable to blitz and one shot normal Servants if memory serves. these two things can't co-exist.
I don't remember Kiara fighting servant before BB nerfed her, unless you are talking about the battle where you don't buy the BB nerfs, where is this its been a while since I read the event from start to finish.

Guess we just have to agree to disagree because I don't see anything that suggest they only fused personalities
the fact she is not fighting cracked multiversal reality warpers at infinite speeds like in CCC while nerfed and holding back by preferring to use hand to hand combat more than usual instead of using her full "god abilities". she cannot handle Chaldea and clone BB by instantly blitz killing them in GO with infinite power or crazy hax. your quote also says that she became a beast "in the end" which should mean the final product after fusing personalities with her CCC self.

she was stated to be on the level of a True Daemon in CCC by a guidebook, which should be considered omniscience unless contradicted. she was stated to be on the level of a True Daemon in GO by a character, who could be wrong. also different canons. we have no idea how strong True Daemons are in the current post-2013 canon. we already have Angel Notes getting rectonned to be massively weaker than its original 90s series. from characters splitting continents a part with their death cries alone and implied to be multiversal reality warpers (since the Moon Cell was compared to Type-Moon) and using True Magic to being compared to Saber's Dragon Core now in GO.

OG True Daemons are stated to be the third strongest set of entities in the franchise behind Void and Archetype. There is absolutely no way GO Kiara is anywhere near that. pretty sure their feats in DDD completely shit on GO Kiara and anything in GO period as well. if Kiara is being stated to scale to them in GO, the character is either wrong who said it or True Daemons are much weaker in the same way Angel Notes and the Tsukihime Remake are.

I don't think GO Kiara fought them directly in game until the nerf. but she was unable to blitz solo everyone before that. and clone BB should've been completely unable to nerf her if she was at her level in the original CCC.

i hate Kiara, but she is undeniably one of the strongest in the verse in CCC. only really behind Archetype, Void, supposedly/potentially Extra Nanaya (yes that's a thing), Kaie, Buddha, Extra Arcueid, and an out of character Andersen abusing his powers.

the fact she is not fighting cracked multiversal reality warpers at infinite speeds like in CCC while nerfed and holding back by preferring to use hand to hand combat more than usual instead of using her full "god abilities". she cannot handle Chaldea and clone BB by instantly blitz killing them in GO with infinite power or crazy hax. your quote also says that she became a beast "in the end" which should mean the final product after fusing personalities with her CCC self.
So the reason they only fused personaliltes is beause of scaling? If thats it then like I said we can agree to disagree.
she was stated to be on the level of a True Daemon in CCC by a guidebook, which should be considered omniscience unless contradicted. she was stated to be on the level of a True Daemon in GO by a character, who could be wrong. also different canons. we have no idea how strong True Daemons are in the current post-2013 canon. we already have Angel Notes getting rectonned to be massively weaker than its original 90s series. from characters splitting continents a part with their death cries alone and implied to be multiversal reality warpers (since the Moon Cell was compared to Type-Moon) and using True Magic to being compared to Saber's Dragon Core now in GO.
She was stated to be a True Demon by BB who should be reliable enough. And if the only reason you think the canon should be split is because of scaling then we once again have to agree to disagree because Nasu is still supervising them and if he want to **** up the scaling he can since its his canon.
OG True Daemons are stated to be the third strongest set of entities in the franchise behind Void and Archetype. There is absolutely no way GO Kiara is anywhere near that. pretty sure their feats in DDD completely shit on GO Kiara and anything in GO period as well. if Kiara is being stated to scale to them in GO, the character is either wrong who said it or True Daemons are much weaker in the same way Angel Notes and the Tsukihime Remake are.
The statement also says that it is not counting servants which imply that they will be on the list if they are included. So unless you are telling me FSN servants are true demon level then I would take that statement with a grain of salt. Also minor nitpick the statement says Arcueid not the archetypes so only archetype earth.
I don't think GO Kiara fought them directly in game until the nerf. but she was unable to blitz solo everyone before that. and clone BB should've been completely unable to nerf her if she was at her level in the original CCC.
Because they are trying to tell a story? If at the finale she just showed up and killed everyone then that wouldn't be a every good ending. Also a clone BB nerfing her would just be a feat for clone BB.
i hate Kiara
Based

Also the ultimate ones in angle notes don't actually have that good of a showing. Three got "killed" before the start of the story, yes I know they were killed by some of the strongest stuff but still wish that didn't happened since they are the strongest of their planet, and even during the story the humans were able to sort of fight back. Could be just a personal taste thing, but I would have liked the Ultimate ones to be more dominant.

Last edited:
So the reason they only fused personaliltes is beause of scaling? If thats it then like I said we can agree to disagree.
i mean scaling matters from a story perspective for the sake of consistency. but also because again, it seems becoming a beast was the final product, which is stated to be below her moon self.

She was stated to be a True Demon by BB who should be reliable enough.
BB has never encountered a True Daemon. it specifically states that True Daemons have never manifested in Extra. not in Gaia or the Moon Cell at least which are BB's only points of reference.

In the EXTRA world, in present day 2030, there has not been a single case of True Demon being successfully born into the world, this includes through demons possessing humans and humans transforming into demons through their actions.

this may have changed in Extella Worlds/current canon though but that's speculation. regardless we have no reference point of how strong True Daemons are in the modern canon except being compared to GO Kiara, which at best is wrong and at worst shows they are massively below their original selves.

no. the canons are split for several lore reasons. Extella rewrites Extra and adds lore incompatible with old Nasuverse. and the Tsukihime Remake outright is entirely different to the original in both lore and scaling.

Because they are trying to tell a story? If at the finale she just showed up and killed everyone then that wouldn't be a every good ending. Also a clone BB nerfing her would just be a feat for clone BB.
a good story requires consistency. if we have a multiversal reality warper randomly jobbing to fodder, the story falls a part. GO and current Nasuverse may be bad and all over the place but it's clear they were trying to explicitly state that GO Kiara is weaker than her Moon self to fix any scaling issues.

Also a clone BB nerfing her would just be a feat for clone BB.
the real BB in CCC could only nerf Kaira due to being inside her with the other Sakuras assisting her. and they could only do that due to their love for Hakuno, which wouldn't apply here. said nerf also only nerfed Kiara to CCC Gilgamesh's level with White Sakura amps. higher actually because she was holding back via carelessness and personal preference of primary combat on top of being nerfed. in GO this an absurdly weaker BB with virtually no power or hax compared to her CCC self, is outside of Kiara's body and Hakuno is not a factor here. yet if Kiara is equal to her CCC self, she still got nerfed and somehow even harder than ever before.

Also the ultimate ones in angle notes don't actually have that good of a showing. Three got "killed" before the start of the story, yes I know they were killed by some of the strongest stuff but still wish that didn't happened since they are the strongest of their planet, and even during the story the humans were able to sort of fight back. Could be just a personal taste thing, but I would have liked the Ultimate ones to be more dominant.

several continental physical feats and scaling to Tsukihime's continental feats as well. on top of Types supposed to embody their planet and should be able to reality warp them beyond the level of BB even. ORT can even rewrite Gaia's reality and laws with his own. and this is humanity 500 years in the future. the Six Sisters wield True Magic even. yet despite all of this, it was stated that Angel Notes is a hopeless story meaning humanity is screwed. the main character Godo was literally killed at the end of Angel Notes by Type-Saturn. that's a rather dark ending. 5 of the Six Sisters were also killed by Type-Pluto as they took it down with them. and the other one was killed by an Ether Liner before the Types even invaded. So 7 out of the 8 known humans who can actually kill Types are all dead. Ado Edem is the only one left who is known to be able to kill Types. And at the very least Type-Moon and ORT are left to deal with, if not more Types.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how often CrystalValley will come up with these absurd interpretations like "Kiara>Ama and everyone else", "there's no unified canon" and "CCC doesn't scale to anything else", and ignore countless events, interviews, statements, etc

And then when called out numerous times on literally every thread with evidence he's objectively wrong, somehow either stick to his guns or come up with an even worse take

The dedication is inspiring

Seems like we aren't going to agree with the Kiara scaling so I'm just going to drop it
i mean scaling matters from a story perspective for the sake of consistency. but also because again, it seems becoming a beast was the final product, which is stated to be below her moon self.
While it is true a consistent scaling is always good to have, I won't say it is essential to a good story (it is to a great story but if there wasn't a consitent scaling but other parts of the story was good I really don't care too much.) Nasuverse has always struggled to try and keep a consitent scaling so I sort of tune it out when I read/watch them especially if they are by different authors.
a good story requires consistency. if we have a multiversal reality warper randomly jobbing to fodder, the story falls a part. GO and current Nasuverse may be bad and all over the place but it's clear they were trying to explicitly state that GO Kiara is weaker than her Moon self to fix any scaling issues.
To be honest I'm enjoying some of the newer nasuverse more than th old ones especially the recent lostbelts.
several continental physical feats and scaling to Tsukihime's continental feats as well. on top of Types supposed to embody their planet and should be able to reality warp them beyond the level of BB even. ORT can even rewrite Gaia's reality and laws with his own. and this is humanity 500 years in the future. the Six Sisters wield True Magic even. yet despite all of this, it was stated that Angel Notes is a hopeless story meaning humanity is screwed. the main character Godo was literally killed at the end of Angel Notes by Type-Saturn. that's a rather dark ending. 5 of the Six Sisters were also killed by Type-Pluto as they took it down with them. and the other one was killed by an Ether Liner before the Types even invaded. So 7 out of the 8 known humans who can actually kill Types are all dead. Ado Edem is the only one left who is known to be able to kill Types. And at the very least Type-Moon and ORT are left to deal with, if not more Types.
I was just talking about the feats in the original Angle Notes not ultimate ones as a whole sorry if there was some confusion. I only remember one continetal feat by Jupiter. The problem with the three ultimate ones "dying" is that each one of them was suppose to be able to wipe of humanity by itself, and although we know V/V can do it we have no information on Jupiter and Pluto. Them being stopped also make it hard to see them each having the ability to end humanity. Personally Notes is one of my favorite works by Nasu, and I really liked the hopelessness it gave, but I wanted more of it. I'm pretty sure humanity got wiped out in the end (at least that is my head canon), but I wanted to be bleaker. I think this is just due to the fact that we never got to see the final fight and the Ultimate ones were rather passive during the story so it made them seem weaker to me. TL;DR my main problem is that most of the cool shit happened "off screen".

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how often CrystalValley will come up with these absurd interpretations like "Kiara>Ama and everyone else", "there's no unified canon" and "CCC doesn't scale to anything else", and ignore countless events, interviews, statements, etc

And then when called out numerous times on literally every thread with evidence he's objectively wrong, somehow either stick to his guns or come up with an even worse take

ah yes, like how many people casually know this outside of the website and battle boarding. you know people who actually know what they're talking about. but hey, stick with that Complex Multiversal hydrogen bomb Tiamat that totally isn't bullshit or anything. or how she has immeasurable speed yet took a significant amount of time to even cross the ocean to reach Uruk. or how you flip flop on Word of God being usable or not. like saying Nasu's words should be rejected entirely even if not contradicted and then use contradicted statements later to wank Servants. or how you agree with Melty Blood Arcade Routes for one thread then say they are invalid the next one for reasons that anyone who played the games would know are bullshit. and then you don't reply after you get debunked even after someone comes in asking if you will because "no one really debunked Crystal". of course you don't come back though even after that. keep on rocking buddy. let people who actually know about the lore beyond just power scaling and Fate do the talking. you are borderline Seth tier.

Last edited:

Finally on break rn but while I don't even agree with all his takes, I really don't think this kinda wording is necessary.
While it is true a consistent scaling is always good to have, I won't say it is essential to a good story (it is to a great story but if there wasn't a consitent scaling but other parts of the story was good I really don't care too much.) Nasuverse has always struggled to try and keep a consitent scaling so I sort of tune it out when I read/watch them especially if they are by different authors.
Agreed.

Also the other feat is Judge splitting a continent in half by screaming

`At the time of the Great War, beings that ruled over the Hundred A-rays.
It's said that they look just like humans, and that all six looked like witches in a fairy story wearing a black hat and riding on a broom stick. Each one of them carried an ability that surpasses all the hundred A-rays.
Near the end of the Great War, the youngest sister, "Judge" was defeated by a Knight, but her death cry tore apart a continent. The whereabouts of the remaining five is unknown.`

Finally on break rn but while I don't even agree with all his takes, I really don't think this kinda wording is necessary.
he's just salty he's been debunked by me and several others when he comes up with random nonsense. dude can't even make an argument without contradicting his previous one every second.

@Excaliburhuman i'll reply to you in a bit. gotta go run errands.

as someone who said BB was above Gilgamesh and co. a while ago, I actually take this back but not because any of the counterarguments in that one old thread were adequate. i was reading translations of the Kiara fight and Gilgamesh says he will finally fully use his treasury in the battle against Kiara, meaning he did not on BB and was holding back. i also saw the scene again where White Sakura transferred her territory and its resources to Hakuno and Gilgamesh (or the other Servants) before fighting BB which gave them unknown amps. since even BB couldn't touch White Sakura's territory, they probably got some serious hax buffs that put them above BB. before that though, they only had a less than 1% chance according to 2 statements. but yes, they are nowhere near Kiara. and Amaterasu isn't either. even nerfed Kiara was above them, but the extra materials say she was careless and decided to fight them with more with hand to hand combat rather than fully utilizing her god abilities.

Which part of "Berserker of White is the only one who could defeated Amaterasu no matter how small chance" statement you didn't understand? Amaterasu > Buddha > CCC Kiara.

Kiara is described as True Demon while Amaterasu is described as Great Demon and Primordial Buddha. How could Kiara above the likes of Amaterasu by virtue of becoming close to a True Daemon? I don't understand a bit.
also I'm not sure if Goetia > GO Kiara is fan fiction or not. but that would also make the scaling fall flat if it were true because Goetia clearly is unable to just curbstomp everyone in an instant without AAS.

It's true, Kiara herself said she's weaker than Beast I in Ooku. She also said she's weaker than CCC version but her CCC version will have no chance against Buddha while her current version believe she could defeat The Buddha it's about compatibility thing.

OG True Daemons are stated to be the third strongest set of entities in the franchise behind Void and Archetype.
May i get citations for this? Because you forgot about the Gods, Buddha > CCC kiara. Then there's Zeus where his Terminal body is already compared to The Primordial Buddha aka Amaterasu.

CCC world follows different rule than GO world. The same reason why Servantverse' Servant can casually destroy planets while GO need a lot of bullshit to do that and they still failed.

Seth should've refrained from ever making a scaling video. he's not up to the task and uses an illogical form of tiering in general. he will always get the wrong answer because of this.
I think the main problem is that he looks at scaling as a sophist, not trying to reflect the work the best way possible. And, even if you don't like him, you gotta admit he is a good sophist if you watch his debate videos.
as someone who said BB was above Gilgamesh and co. a while ago, I actually take this back but not because any of the counterarguments in that one old thread were adequate. i was reading translations of the Kiara fight and Gilgamesh says he will finally fully use his treasury in the battle against Kiara, meaning he did not on BB and was holding back.
It's basically a part of Gilgamesh character that he will never actually use 100% of his power. That's is one of the reasons Gil vs Enkidu in Fate/Strange Fake was such a awesome scene - he knew he could actually go all out because he was against the only person he actually considered an equal. And in F/SF, even if Tine is probably one of the biggest magical energy battery so far in the story, he is in a Servant vessel.
i also saw the scene again where White Sakura transferred her territory and its resources to Hakuno and Gilgamesh (or the other Servants) before fighting BB which gave them unknown amps. since even BB couldn't touch White Sakura's territory, they probably got some serious hax buffs that put them above BB. before that though, they only had a less than 1% chance according to 2 statements. but yes, they are nowhere near Kiara. and Amaterasu isn't either. even nerfed Kiara was above them, but the extra materials say she was careless and decided to fight them with more with hand to hand combat rather than fully utilizing her god abilities.
People always forget that BB had her NP sealed in the fight, also. The 1% chance is with her WITHOUT NP. (Going by memory, but I'm pretty sure it's like this.)

About Kiara - Nasuverse is famous for it's Hax or "concepts" fights, so compability means a lot. Kiara is basically "Anything with senses" Murder. If she uses that ability, she has advantage, good luck trying to win.

I think the main problem is that he looks at scaling as a sophist, not trying to reflect the work the best way possible. And, even if you don't like him, you gotta admit he is a good sophist if you watch his debate videos.

It's basically a part of Gilgamesh character that he will never actually use 100% of his power. That's is one of the reasons Gil vs Enkidu in Fate/Strange Fake was such a awesome scene - he knew he could actually go all out because he was against the only person he actually considered an equal. And in F/SF, even if Tine is probably one of the biggest magical energy battery so far in the story, he is in a Servant vessel.

People always forget that BB had her NP sealed in the fight, also. The 1% chance is with her WITHOUT NP. (Going by memory, but I'm pretty sure it's like this.)

About Kiara - Nasuverse is famous for it's Hax or "concepts" fights, so compability means a lot. Kiara is basically "Anything with senses" Murder. If she uses that ability, she has advantage, good luck trying to win.

lehen could you answer my beast question?

how does one became a beast and why does it require love? Wouldn’t it contradict what a beast does since your killing people. You wouldn’t love humanity by exterminating them

CCC world follows different rule than GO world. The same reason why Servantverse' Servant can casually destroy planets while GO need a lot of bullshit to do that and they still failed.
No, it doesnt.
The only work that the rules themselves can be said to be different is Kaleid.
Any other work has the same rules, but different choices were made during the "timeline"

lehen could you answer my beast question?

how does one became a beast and why does it require love? Wouldn’t it contradict what a beast does since your killing people. You wouldn’t love humanity by exterminating them

Because Beasts are, in the end, the Affirmation of Humanity.
Quoting Twice:
After falling into despair, will you deny (break through) this?
After falling into despair, will you affirm (resolve) this?
This is a theme since Kawa no Kyoukai. "Resolve", the kanji used, means "to solve a problem", but, they are also an euphemism for murder/killing someone.
If you are willing to take in anything
You'll never be wounded.
Anything that you don't fit.
Anything that you don't like.
Anything that you don't allow.
If you take in anything without reacting
You'll never be wounded.

If you are willing to reject everything
You'll only be wounded.
Everything that you fit.
Everything that you like.
Everything that you dream.
If you reject everything without a sacrifice
You'll only be wounded.

A gap between two hearts.
Unable to both affirm and deny.
Between them, there is nothing.
Between them, there is I.

But, as Gilgamesh said, they are not the Beasts that will kill Humanity - they are the Beasts HUMANITY has to beat. They are the contradictions that Humanity gives birth to that grew to such an extent they have to be overcome to continue progress. AKA Beasts do love humanity, but they are not human as in their mental patterns.

Seth is a good sophist if getting his mindless followers to agree with his awful takes count as being a good sophist, sure, but aside from that, his takes are extremely easy to dismantle.
I mean... that is exactly what a sophist is hahaha

Because Beasts are, in the end, the Affirmation of Humanity.
Quoting Twice:

This is a theme since Kawa no Kyoukai. "Resolve", the kanji used, means "to solve a problem", but, they are also an euphemism for murder/killing someone.

But, as Gilgamesh said, they are not the Beasts that will kill Humanity - they are the Beasts HUMANITY has to beat. They are the contradictions that Humanity gives birth to that grew to such an extent they have to be overcome to continue progress. AKA Beasts do love humanity, but they are not human as in their mental patterns.

so that’s why douman couldn’t become a beast because he didn’t love humanity but what else was he missing?

Back