• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A Manaka Sajyou

KingNanaya

He/Him
Shouldn't Manaka Sajyou be 1-A via connection to the root the same way that void Shiki is, or is that not the case for this?

not everyone is connected to the Root to the same level Void is. Shiki Tohno is directly connected and has MEoDP and a transcendent mind due to it. he can not reality warp the multiverse though and stalemate Void because of it. it's a more limited connection. the Holy Grail is connected to, but the connection is incredibly limited and it sucks ass to the point Enkidu can become a better wish granting device according to Gil.

Shouldn't Manaka Sajyou be 1-A via connection to the root the same way that void Shiki is
Probably because we don't know to what extent she is connected to it I think she should still be 1-A with what we've heard
not everyone is connected to the Root to the same level Void is. Shiki Tohno is directly connected and has MEoDP and a transcendent mind due to it. he can not reality warp the multiverse though and stalemate Void because of it.
Problem is she's actually said to have the ability to manipulate all of creation because of her connection to the root and is said to be nigh omnipotent and omnipotent multiple times so yes she can warp reality with the statements we got ab her connection to the root she should honestly just be 1-A

Probably because we don't know to what extent she is connected to it I think she should still be 1-A with what we've heard

Problem is she's actually said to have the ability to manipulate all of creation because of her connection to the root and is said to be nigh omnipotent and omnipotent multiple times so yes she can warp reality with the statements we got ab her connection to the root she should honestly just be 1-A
i actually forgot about this. now I remember. with that being said i don't know if she should get access to composite Nasuverse abilities since i'm not sure if she has access to the Akashic Records. yes it's the Root but it's a specific part that records all of creation. IIRC Manaka had some anti-feats for being on Void's level, but i'd have to go look again.

She's already said to be capable of using all forms of magecraft
that's a far cry from all abilities still and blatantly being stated to have access to the Records. my memory is still not 100% though on this and i'm a bit busy and too lazy to really look over all she has done, but i am 99% sure she has been proven to be below Void with her feats alone/anti-feats. but i'm less against 1-A and more so cautious on what about her is regarded as 1-A.

Well considering there's only five things Magecraft can't do... 🤷‍♂️
uh where did you hear that? because that's definitely not true. are you talking about True Magic? True Magic depends on the era. there are Six True Magic wielders in Angel Notes 500 years in the future that likely have completely different magics from those in the current era. and there is plenty of things that aren't either of these things like Ten Crowns, various Noble Phantasms, Holy Scriptures, MEoDP etc. there's a lot of stuff that doesn't specifically fall under Magecraft or True Magic.

Manaka is also limited by her magic circuits IIRC and the Counter Force can undo her changes to the world. actually this arguably stops her from being 1-A since the power she gets from the Root is limited due to her being limited with her magic circuits.

Last edited:
proven to be below Void
She is but the premise of the thread was to suggest she has enough of a connection to the root to make her 1-A which well is very questionable
Manaka is also limited by her magic circuits IIRC and the Counter Force can undo her changes to the world. actually this arguably stops her from being 1-A since the power she gets from the Root is limited due to her being limited with her magic circuits.
Like I said questionable

uhhhh this can be closed. I read something somewhere and just wanted to ask some things. If feel that I want to talk about Manaka being tier 1, I'll make a CRT or something.

Back