• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hahaha so if you don't mind me asking you don't see a problem with Low 2-C Kotomine?? 🤔
yes, i do mind a guy struggling with speed of sound bullets fired from real life model guns in his prime both in speed and not being able to tank them being rated as universal. said guy scales to subsonic to supersonic building level Servants. Kirei even failed to one shot a tree. i mean come on. again 90% of current Fate ratings are already massively wanked. this is another level entirely though.

yes, i do mind a guy struggling with speed of sound bullets fired from real life model guns in his prime both in speed and not being able to tank them being rated as universal. said guy scales to subsonic to supersonic building level Servants. Kirei even failed to one shot a tree. i mean come on. again, 90% of current Fate ratings are already massively wanked. this is another level entirely though.
worst is with the current scaling, the subsonic/not bullet timer kirei in question would be FTL in a weaker form. Universal maguses/servants was only a matter of time

yes, i do mind a guy struggling with speed of sound bullets fired from real life model guns in his prime both in speed and not being able to tank them being rated as universal. said guy scales to subsonic to supersonic building level Servants. i mean come on. again, 90% of current Fate ratings are already massively wanked. this is another level entirely though.
Ok look, ik you don't agree with the speed stuff, but that's not what's even being argued about here.

Also did I not say that I agreed with Lenhen's comment about why RMs are unscaleable? I confirmed this hours ago. He gave an answer that I said I agree with, and this convo only continued because I didn't like Maou's answer

yes, i do mind a guy struggling with speed of sound bullets fired from real life model guns in his prime both in speed and not being able to tank them being rated as universal. said guy scales to subsonic to supersonic building level Servants. Kirei even failed to one shot a tree. i mean come on. again 90% of current Fate ratings are already massively wanked. this is another level entirely though.
Ouf nice one well we've been over this before in the speed threads there's no need to rehash it here but as always we'll agree to disagree on that subject

worst is with the current scaling, the subsonic/not bullet timer kirei in question would be FTL in a weaker form. Universal maguses/servants was only a matter of time
yeah. Kirei and lower end servants are clearly subsonic. Zero Kirei with his amps and better Servants are generally barely only reaching supersonic. and they are generally around building level without NPs.

@Violatas
Ok look, ik you don't agree with the speed stuff, but that's not what's even being argued about here.

Also did I not say that I agreed with Lenhen's comment about why RMs are unscaleable? I confirmed this hours ago. He gave an answer that I said I agree with, and this convo only continued because I didn't like Maou's answer
well the bullet thing was addressing his durability too. but yeah, the way you argue does make it seem like you are supporting it from what I say. but if you aren't, alright. my mistake.

also, i could buy someone backing this wank since I've heard people argue for Outerversal or boundless normal Servants several times now.

I'm assuming that's scaling to Void Shiki? From the old Nasu quote.

Something something Void can only fight defensively against Servants. Only thing I can think of

Finally lol
that and scaling to the Root in general because Throne of Heroes bullshit.

little do they know on top of that statement being invalid for infinite reasons, it wasn't even referring to Void.

Question which servant would lose to their “real life” counterpart.

(heard the mythological/real life karna would actually destroy his fate counterpart)

just which servants are actually weaker to the real life version their based on?

Question which servant would lose to their “real life” counterpart.

(heard the mythological/real life karna would actually destroy his fate counterpart)

just which servants are actually weaker to the real life version their based on?
Most (basically all with the exception of Stheno, Euryale and maybe couple more) of the older ones

Also isn’t myth Hercules like super super strong. Couldn’t one punch from herc actually turn fate herc into giblets/gibs (tiny chunks of meat)

Herakles, if summoned in Greece, is said to be a insta-win button in one of the entries, but can't remember exactly which. I think it's one from Apocrypha.
Also, it's important to remember one of the entries back from the Fate/Complete Materials III:

•Birth of Heroic Spirits
It's been explained that Heroic Spirits are beings that heroes whom belief has been gathered upon become after death, but heroes of myths and legends can be born by the gathering of belief even if they didn't exist. Also, there are those who those who make a contract of some sort with the world when they were alive and as compensation become Heroic Spirits after death. In the Fifth War, Hasan Sabaha was a hero that actually existed, and Herakles and Medusa are ones of legends. Also, Emiya and Artoria are beings that became (or will become) Heroic Spirits after their contract with the world. Those who have become Heroic Spirits are freed from the constraints of time and are moved to the Throne of Heroes, existing to the outside of the World.

This begs a question, at least after all the new material we have been given since this entry, if by "didn't exist" it means as in the Gods didn't exist, or if they truly never existed at all, independent of the framekwork, AoG or AoM, used. (Personally, I think the former is the only one that fits, as the second one would create "contradictions" given Stheno/Euryale existence as Div. Spirits confirmed in F/GO)

Herakles, if summoned in Greece, is said to be a insta-win button in one of the entries, but can't remember exactly which. I think it's one from Apocrypha.
Also, it's important to remember one of the entries back from the Fate/Complete Materials III:

•Birth of Heroic Spirits

This begs a question, at least after all the new material we have been given since this entry, if by "didn't exist" it means as in the Gods didn't exist, or if they truly never existed at all, independent of the framekwork, AoG or AoM, used.
But we’re talking fate herc against his “real life” counterpart

RL our real life as in the OG Hercules that our real life Greeks came up with. I put the parentheses around real life because Hercules obviously doesn’t exist but the mythology was real since our Greeks came up with it.
Myth Hercules did took upon his shoulders the heavens/skies (from Atlas), which I believe would be his greatest feat of strength in the tale.
But, Fate Herc would had done the same.

Overall, the OG Myth is just too mild in comparison, I believe. Even if you somehow equiparate Greek mythos to Nasuverse, in Nasuverse Hercules HS/Servant would have the NPs, God Hand and Nine Lives, both which would be upgrades to the original power of Herc.

While OG Herc had to cut -> burn each head one by one, for example, Nasu Herc developed his technique to the point he could "simultaneously annihilated 100 heads with a bow."

Servant Berserker Heracles would be physically weaker than Myth Heracles, but would probably still win in a fight because of speed/reaction/etc.

Myth Hercules did took upon his shoulders the heavens/skies (from Atlas), which I believe would be his greatest feat of strength in the tale.
But, Fate Herc would had done the same.

Overall, the OG Myth is just too mild in comparison, I believe. Even if you somehow equiparate Greek mythos to Nasuverse, in Nasuverse Hercules HS/Servant would have the NPs, God Hand and Nine Lives, both which would be upgrades to the original power of Herc.

While OG Herc had to cut -> burn each head one by one, for example, Nasu Herc developed his technique to the point he could "simultaneously annihilated 100 heads with a bow."

Servant Berserker Heracles would be physically weaker than Myth Heracles, but would probably still win in a fight because of speed/reaction/etc.

what about myth karna vs fate karna?

01-F71297-43-E9-4501-A7-D5-C4-DB8-CDD5-A1-A.png

I am curious guys if daybit is worst than beryl? (What’s his personality like?)

the guys at the fgo wiki told me he’s unconcerned morality and that he is aloof/uncaring.

What do you guys think?

I am curious guys if daybit is worst than beryl? (What’s his personality like?)

the guys at the fgo wiki told me he’s unconcerned morality and that he is aloof/uncaring.

What do you guys think?
Dude is a psycho. He vibes with Beryl on how fun killing people is.
Beryl
But as long as we're on the subject, lemme make something clear here: I've never been more serious in my life.
We already died once. Think I don't know better than to treat this like a game?
This Foreign God person might've resuscitated us this time, but I don't see that happening a second time.
So you better believe that I wanna get things taken care of while I'm still kicking.
After all, can only enjoy stealing and killing while you're alive. Don't you agree, Daybit?

Daybit
Indeed. You cannot experience the sensation that accompanies methodical killing from the confines of the Coffin.
Happily, our respective regions are quite primitive, so we are afforded plenty of opportunities for that experience now.

Beryl
You said it. They keep coming at us, practically begging us to kill them. Not a lotta time to screw around, huh?

Ophelia
...I see. I feel sorry for your Lostbelts.

Despite his reputation as a loner, he visited Pepe in the fourth Lostbelt because he was worried about him as a friend, which makes him better than Beryl I guess.
Mash
Daybit...!

Daybit

Choices
  • (He's not even looking this way...)

Peperoncino
Wh-why are you here? HOW are you here? You can't just show up and surprise me like this!
I didn't have any time to prepare, my hair is a mess! Oh gosh, you've got to give me some warning!

Daybit
Should I have waited? You looked like you were in trouble, so I thought I would help.

Peperoncino
I-I mean, don't get me wrong! You definitely saved my life, and I appreciate it!
But seriously, what are you doing here in India!?

Daybit
I came because of the way you were behaving at our last meeting.
I wasn't sure if it was because things were going well or poorly for you, but I found it strange that you didn't say anything about how things were going in your Lostbelt.
We may have an agreement not to interfere with each other's Lostbelts, but there are no rules against making personal contact.
I acted on intuition rather than logic, and then only because I consider you a friend... Was I out of line?

His description based on the 7th Lostbelt teaser:
info_image_02.png

A cold young man lacking in human nature.

A human of few words, emotions, and facial expressions.

Though people may say he's robot-like for his lack of doing unnecessary things, it is more accurate to say that he's like a savage animal focused solely on his survival.

The former director Marisbury Animusphere declared him to be the one with the best results for Rayshift compatibility, and his abilities are seen as top class among the Master candidates that Chaldea invited, but because of his antisocial nature, he was deemed unfit for becoming a team mediator.

'Fair enough', was his response.

Wouldn't trust him with ORT.
e2d4f5fb6dbf4e2ab8201d02a47a8044d1807423.gif

There will be an announcement for Melty Blood: Type Lumina after a tournament on the 12th; possibly for the two DLC characters promised for Winter. One of the developers confirmed that Witch on the Holy Night will be featured in the DLC, so we should have at least either Alice/Touko/Beo/Soujuuro. Nasu said the characters added will be even more unexpected than the previous DLC characters.

The Fate/strange Fake anime OVA has been delayed due to production issues, so we'll have to wait longer for an animated Gilgamesh vs Enkidu fight.
Volume 8 of strange Fake is in February, and the synopsis teases a hype character:
The Ishtar subjugation front gets into action. Calamities rain down on Snowfield. The summoned "typhoon" brings chaos to the Holy Grail War. As the large-scale clashes around the Neo Ishtar Temple are about to begin, a "shadow" appears accompanied by the tolls of the evening bell. And what will Ayaka do when she meets the members of the El-Melloi Classroom?

Is King Hassan appearing as a Grand Servant? Or maybe he is there to judge the two assassins?

Last edited:
Tv tropes described daybit as ambiguously evil though

“He agrees with Beryl that killing people is fun and is happy that his Lostbelt offers him plenty of opportunities for it, but doesn't do anything villainous onscreen.”

so yeah he agrees with beryl but we don’t actually see him do anything like murder or other villainous acts onscreen (though he could have done them offscreen)

I feel like more people should read fgo from lostbelt, it gives a good idea of what daybit is like imo.
Unlike the way he was acting in lb1, he was the only one going out of his way to avoid Beryl. You can also see him acting as a genuine friend with the others too, specifically wodime, yu and pepe

It also gave us super important pieces of information on characters like junao IG

Well the only way we can know how he truly is like is when lb 7 is out.

though I am curious how daybit will die.

also will there be an Arc 3 or something?

how will the story continue when the lostbelts are finished.

something said something like this

Singularitys: past

lostbelts: present

?: future

maybe arc 3 will be about the future

The 7th anniversary interview, Nasu said that he is partial to continuing the story of Chaldea in FGO after Part 2:
Famitsu: I just get really hyped imagining what that will look like. What should we be expecting for FGO's 8th year?

Takeuchi: For this 8th year, we're working hard on LB7's production. As Nasu mentioned, putting a different form of effort from what we put in LB6. What happens after LB7 is a topic we've been approaching since last year and now we're finally 100% sure about the direction we'll take. We're finally in a position where we can take that last sprint to the climax. We're going full throttle, and we hope this is evident enough to the players.

Nasu: The upcoming LB7, much like the 7th Singularity, is a point where we semi-settle the whole journey so far and all the foreshadowing associated with it, in a way the solution to the plot becomes visible. Unless something changes drastically, I believe things shouldn't come as a surprise for someone who has been playing this for 8 years. I want to present a different form of excitement, one with an unusual arrangement that still offers a lot of enjoyment even after the novelty of the gimmick runs out. The development environment is really tense, with everyone focusing all of their energies on this.

Famitsu: So basically, we can assume LB7 will answer all of Part 2's mysteries?

Nasu: Not necessarily answer, but it will give you a good grasp of the bigger picture of it. There's still a final chapter to do after it, so some doubts need to remain. But I believe LB7 will reveal a major starting point to the whole situation, or rather, a resolution plan that no one considered before.

Famitsu: By the way, you've been providing .5 extra chapter between every Lostbelt since 5. Will the story feature chapter 7.5?

Nasu: You will know when you finish LB7. Please be patient. All I'll say is: remember my statements in the post-LB5 interview. "We're finally 1/3 done with it." "Don't think you've reached the halfway point yet." ... (laughs)

Famitsu: In a previous interview, you mentioned two options for what happens after part 2 (A - A sequel to part 2's story, or B - Part 2 is the definitive end to Chaldea's story and a new story begins). Any changes to your present plans?

Nasu: Not really. I personally want to go with A, but it all depends on how the audience will respond to it, so God knows what will actually happen.

Alien civilizations are being introduced as a new faction, and the Outer Gods are a looming threat. So, I predict Part 3 will be largely about extraterrestrial threats from outside the planet.

SethTheProgrammer is making a Fate scaling video, and he is putting Artoria over Goku:

The 7th anniversary interview, Nasu said that he is partial to continuing the story of Chaldea in FGO after Part 2:
Famitsu: I just get really hyped imagining what that will look like. What should we be expecting for FGO's 8th year?

Takeuchi: For this 8th year, we're working hard on LB7's production. As Nasu mentioned, putting a different form of effort from what we put in LB6. What happens after LB7 is a topic we've been approaching since last year and now we're finally 100% sure about the direction we'll take. We're finally in a position where we can take that last sprint to the climax. We're going full throttle, and we hope this is evident enough to the players.

Nasu: The upcoming LB7, much like the 7th Singularity, is a point where we semi-settle the whole journey so far and all the foreshadowing associated with it, in a way the solution to the plot becomes visible. Unless something changes drastically, I believe things shouldn't come as a surprise for someone who has been playing this for 8 years. I want to present a different form of excitement, one with an unusual arrangement that still offers a lot of enjoyment even after the novelty of the gimmick runs out. The development environment is really tense, with everyone focusing all of their energies on this.

Famitsu: So basically, we can assume LB7 will answer all of Part 2's mysteries?

Nasu: Not necessarily answer, but it will give you a good grasp of the bigger picture of it. There's still a final chapter to do after it, so some doubts need to remain. But I believe LB7 will reveal a major starting point to the whole situation, or rather, a resolution plan that no one considered before.

Famitsu: By the way, you've been providing .5 extra chapter between every Lostbelt since 5. Will the story feature chapter 7.5?

Nasu: You will know when you finish LB7. Please be patient. All I'll say is: remember my statements in the post-LB5 interview. "We're finally 1/3 done with it." "Don't think you've reached the halfway point yet." ... (laughs)

Famitsu: In a previous interview, you mentioned two options for what happens after part 2 (A - A sequel to part 2's story, or B - Part 2 is the definitive end to Chaldea's story and a new story begins). Any changes to your present plans?

Nasu: Not really. I personally want to go with A, but it all depends on how the audience will respond to it, so God knows what will actually happen.

Alien civilizations are being introduced as a new faction, and the Outer Gods are a looming threat. So, I predict Part 3 will be largely about extraterrestrial threats from outside the planet.
Well now that's interesting, but from his last respond he need to see our reception over it
I don't mind tbh as long it's well-written.....and make Sakurai worked her a** out to make a good story like she did with Shimosa

SethTheProgrammer is making a Fate scaling video, and he is putting Artoria over Goku:

If we're going with the Extella route then absolutely lmao

S5H9iUA.png

o5Qgkx1.png

i9hwl9A.png

DifnOH8.png

VL2g0lH.png

The new Melty characters were unexpected indeed.
Edmond has history with Roa, but Ushi is so random. Seems the embargo on spoilers for future VN sequels is still in effect.

zNWSRO3.png

Va3LrRJ.png

QZKU9AC.png

kbDAZc1.png

zwR4TuX.png

Neco-Arc says this is the last summon, though I don't trust her or French Bread's ability to resist making a Fate fighter. Ushi's profile suggests she is directly summoned from the Throne of Heroes (with the censored version of her costume, lol) but it is ambiguous whether Edmond is the same from Chaldea.
Maybe they'll justify it with the Minamoto clan being connected to Oni hunting.

There will be a Melty Blood themed campaign on FGO with new Craft Essences:
582rqyb.png

Back