• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it's like saying that mash can make everyone nigh-invincible nonstop tho. He can't just blitz dodge every attacks you throw at him or hit every time he attack, hell, using it to dodge to begin with is almost impossible, in comparison, something like excalibur at least deal more damages, andthe AOE+casting time makes it nigh impossible to dodge too

a aoe that make 1 sec to activate is quite easy to dodge for a np that allow you to be infinitz/immeasurable in speed...

Do we get a translation fo Bradamante mats yet? Also why the f*** we still doesn't get Napoleon profile yet? Now Weekly is gone, the draft for him would never be finished
Yeah her mats is already translated last year.

Bradamante​

Class: Lancer
True Name: Bradamante
Sex: Female
Source: The Legend of Charlemagne
Region: France
Alignment: Lawful Good
Height: 170cm
Weight: 55kg

Character Creator: Sakurai Hikaru
Character Designer: saitom
Character Voice: Morinaga Chitose
Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters​
Values​
Strength​
B​
Constitution​
A+​
Agility​
A​
Magical Power​
C​
Luck​
D​
Noble Phantasm​
B​

CLASS SKILL​

Magical Resistance: A

Nullifies Magecraft spells that are Rank A or below.

Modern mages would not be able to wound Bradamante with their Magecraft.

Bradamante’s original Rank in the Magical Resistance Skill is C, but it is being increased considerably to its current Rank due to the effect of one of her Noble Phantasms.

PERSONAL SKILLS​

Clermont’s Merit: B

One’s pride and mentality as a person who was born in the House of Clermont becoming a Skill.

In order to catch up to her elder brother Renaud and his fierce swordsmanship techniques, Bradamante tried every single thing. Even if she was an ordinary person, even if what she was doing is liable to madness, and even if it was a gruesome battlefield, she will run past people from behind to move forward. Bradamante will not give up in any way, and she will catch hold of victory.

Knight of the White Wings: B+

A Skill that demonstrates the intrinsic robust health of one’s body and the ability to continue combat. It comprises the effects of the Battle Continuation Skill and some parts of the Robust Health Skill.

Even if she tumbled down to the depths of Merlin’s Cave, Bradamante would be okay.

Magic Cancellation: A

Cancels magical effects on oneself or one of their allies. If it is a Magecraft that is Rank B or below, it is automatically cancelled, but in order to cancel Magecraft that is Rank A or above, a Luck Check becomes necessary.

It is a Skill originating from Bradamante’s Second Noble Phantasm.

NOBLE PHANTASMS​

Bouclier d’Atlantes: Dazzlingly Beautiful is the Flashing Magic Shield of Light
Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~30
Maximum Number of Targets: 100 people

Bouclier d’Atlantes (Shield of Atlantes). A magic shield that had once been owned by the evil mage Atlantes, who had abducted Bradamante’s lover, Rogero. The shield can emit an intense light of Magical Energy by means of its True Name Release, causing damage to its targets while also forcing them to undergo a Stun Check. Even if they end up not being stunned at the conclusion of their Check, by having their eyes blinded by the light, their Agility Parameter would be temporarily lowered considerably.

Furthermore, one should not primarily strike with a shield. Yet for Bradamante, it appears that her spirits are rising too high on the occasion of her materialization in the present world, so after dazzling her targets with the light emitted from her shield, she almost unconsciously rushes forward to strike at them with it.

It has been said that Bradamante, who defeated Atlantes, obtained the shield the latter owned and even got the Phantasmal Beast Hippogriff he rode on too. (If she was summoned in the Rider Class, the Hippogriff would fully come along with her for sure.)

Angelica Cathay: Resplendently Beautiful is the Ring of the Pretty Princess
Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm / Barrier Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~10
Maximum Number of Targets: 30 people

A mysterious ring that had once been owned by Angelica, a beautiful princess of a foreign country whom both Roland and Bradamante’s elder brother Renaud – whom both are part of the Twelve Peers – had fallen in love with. It is said that it has the power to nullify any and all Magecraft. It has been arranged so that Bradamante would possess this ring because of a hapless fate, and she greatly applied the ring’s powers at the time of extricating her lover Rogero from the evil mage Atlantes.

The reason why the rank in Bradamante’s Magical Resistance Skill – which should originally be around Rank C – is being changed to Rank A and why the Magic Cancellation Skill is being endowed to her is because of this Noble Phantasm’s effect. Upon releasing its True Name, it flips up Bradamante’s as well as her whole party’s defensive power towards Magecraft. It is also primarily endowed with the power to “conceal one’s figure”. From the way it seems, on the occasion of this current materialization, Bradamante is charging the Magical Energy of this ring into her spear she holds in her right hand, raising her combat power against magical entities.

Character​

First Person Pronouns: watashi / Bradamante
Second Person Pronouns: anata / ○○-sama / kisama
Third Person Pronouns: kare / kanojo / ○○-sama

PERSONALITY​

A knight who does not give up. Bradamante is strong in both mind and body. If it is for the sake of realizing her feelings, she will face anything and everything, no matter the number of times she must do so. She does not approve of coming to grips with misfortune as misfortune. A pure-hearted girl knight who always tries to have faith in justice and aims to do good even when in a predicament.

Bradamante never yields before any hardship, and when she thinks of how to deal with them, she will always carry it out sooner or later. It is a work that can be done with her unwavering emotional strength… but occasionally, even a complaint briefly escapes from her mouth.

Bradamante hates mages because she suffered unpleasant things from them during her lifetime. However, she excludes Merlin from them. As a matter of fact, she has a connection with the Grand Mage Merlin, and in her adventures when she was alive, Bradamante has been receiving advice from him through his priestess. As far as Bradamante is concerned, Merlin is a subject of reverence.

ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MASTER​

Bradamante recognizes the Master as someone with a connection to Merlin, and even though she knows that they are a mage, she will not hate them or do other things such as that. On the contrary, from the way it seems, she even thinks that Merlin’s return to the present is within the capacity of the Grand Mage.

SPEECH EXAMPLES​

Bradamante, one of Charlemagne’s Twelve Peers. On behalf of the Great King Charlemagne, I will become justice!
Let’s go, Master! Chivalry is surely something that needs to be diligently tempered!
Paladins can’t be defeated! There’s only victory!
Ouch!… Lord Merlin, Bradamante won’t give up. I’ll do my best!

CHARACTER IMAGE​

One of Charlemagne’s Twelve Peers. A pure-hearted girl knight. The Knight of the White Wings. Bradamante was born as the daughter of Duke Aymon of the House of Clermont and Aya, the King’s younger sister, and she has an elder brother, the swordsman Renaud, who owns the magic sword Froberge and is one of the Twelve Peers just like her. Similar to her elder brother, she is known far and wide as a brilliant swordswoman. It is said that at the time when Charlemagne’s army was caught in a dilemma during their battle against the Great King Agramante, Bradamante herself personally served as the army’s rearguard and proceeded to engage in a magnificent duel with the enemy general Rodomonte, the King of Algiers.

Before long, Bradamante falls in love with the knight Rogero, the leader of an enemy nation and a descendant of the Hero Hector, and for the sake of having this love fulfilled, she fought against many hardships. Even when he was abducted by an evil mage; even when he was swayed by a witch; even when a Greek prince came to propose marriage to her – Bradamante did not give up each time by any means and continued to face them all.

For the Bradamante who materialized as a Servant, it is possible to say that Rogero makes her very identity as “a Heroic Spirit who continues to run after a radiance.” So long as she is the “tale” named ‘Bradamante’, it is assured that she will continue to search and pursue the “hope” named ‘Rogero’. That is to say, she will never, not even once, reach a happy ending like when she was alive————for she is surely someone who has been defined as “a tale of an eternal quest”…

Of course, I’m a bit sad! But I’m a Holy Knight before all of that, so that’s why I’ll do my very best with all my energy for the sake of taking back our world!
Hey, that’s what’s good about you. I’m directly addressing you in your mind by the way.
Lord Merlin!

GENERAL ARMAMENTS​

Bradamante’s armaments are a shield – which is her Noble Phantasm – and a one-handed spear. She regards combat techniques that combine shield and spear as her forte. She is not the type of Lancer who would stake everything on her spear. It seems noteworthy that shield-and-spear users are sorted into the Lancer Class.

CONNECTIONS TO OTHER CHARACTERS​

Astolfo

Hey, Asto. That Hippogriff… That’s mine, isn’t it?

Roland

Roland, I think it would be good if you followed the example of my elder brother Renaud even more. Are you listening to me?

Merlin

To unexpectedly be honoured with your great words even in the present! Bradamante is deeply inspired! Truly!

Rogero

Where are youuu? I have a hunch that he’s here somewhere.

Fou

In any event, Fou… That presence… Not only that, but there’s also Lord Merlin’s presence… Still, is it Rogero…?
Hey hey, Fou, is it ok if I have a moment of your time?… Hey, don’t run away, don’t run away~!

Mandricardo

Waah! Mandricardo! Hmmmmm, a strong person who possesses Lord Hector’s armour, Roland’s enemy… Eh? You’re now my comrade who has the same Master as me? Is that so? Then, let’s fight together!

Hector

Great Ancestor! That’s right; the Trojan Hero, Lord Hector, is the Great Ancestor of Rogero and I!

Charlemagne

Your Majesty! Your Majesty! Your Majesty~!!

Knights of the Round Table

Awawawawa…! There’s no knight in medieval Europe who doesn’t long for the Knights of the Round Table of that King Arthur. Of course, Bradamante also admires them!

Artoria Pendragon

The Great Knight King! Ah, this lady is the Knight Among Knights…

Arthur Pendragon

Another Great Knight King!

Comment from Illustrator​

Bradamante is named as one of Charlemagne’s Twelve Peers, and given that I did not know who Charlemagne was until I got the order to design Bradamante, I searched up all sorts of things about them to come up with Bradamante’s design. The rough design I submitted in the beginning was her with fairly simple clothes, and because ‘wings’ was the motif of her design, the wings at the front of her rough design was emphasized. But I have made Bradamante’s design brighter and more feminine as well with the wings motif also being smaller in its emphasis, and then having drawn a good backside for her, I settled down with her current design. I am personally pleased with the design of her magic shield Noble Phantasm. (saitom)

For Napoleon, doesn't he have problem like his NP being able to damage Surtr?
Why is that a problem? Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe is Rank A and has Authority (theoretically making him Divine(?) / Arc has Anti-Divine) and he ''double broken phantasm-ed it'', killing himself in the process. And he has Light of Possibilities, which works as Pioneer of the Stars + Innocent Monster.

Why is that a problem? Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe is Rank A and has Authority (theoretically making him Divine(?) / Arc has Anti-Divine) and he ''double broken phantasm-ed it'', killing himself in the process. And he has Light of Possibilities, which works as Pioneer of the Stars + Innocent Monster.
Rank A is tier 6-C, Surtr is low 1-C/1-C

Rank A is tier 6-C, Surtr is low 1-C/1-C
Yeah, but Nasuverse has concepts like ''Advantage'', has compatibility between X and Y, etc etc. The definition of True Magic is to perform something that is impossible in the said Era. And there is also plot induced events in any series, the majority of them ignoring rules or tiers that were established before.
And again, Napoleon is literally said to have the ability to make the impossible possible, cause Pioneer of the Stars/he embodies ''possibility''.

The man of possibilities.
Or, the idol of a hero created by the expectations of the people.
The first French emperor. For a period of time, he came to rule the majority of Europe, but ultimately fell in the end.
That life full of ups and downs was not solely dependant on the individual Napoleon Bonaparte's desires and abilities, but was guided by the wishes of the people─────at least that is the kind of existence that the Heroic Spirit Napoleon is defined as in the Throne of Heroes.
During his life, he was an existence that "meets expectations and answers wishes".
He stood as an emperor supported by many; he who would return even when confined to Elba if the voices of those who were eagerly waiting for the emperor swelled, however, he would be defeated if the people denied the emperor.
And so, the Heroic Spirit Napoleon would make sure to meet the expectations and answer the hopes of anybody. He materializes as a Servant that affirms all Napoleonic legends, and embodies the possibilities of mankind (the apex).

Legend says the word impossible is not in his dictionary. Legend says he met Iskandar inside a pyramid. Legend says he destroyed the Great Sphinx of Giza with cannon fire. Legend says the French Revolution was plotted by the secret society and he was deeply involved in it.
The man, who spent his life answering the expectations of many, could make many impossibles possible, just like the saying that "If it's Napoleon, he should be able to pull off something like that" goes. Such a way of life could already be called superhuman.

Pioneer of the Stars is the unique Skill given to heroes that became turning points in human history. All difficult voyages and challenges which are considered "impossible" turn into "events that can be realized"

Last edited:
This may be relevant for Kiara low 1-C Key

「たとえば埋葬機関にいつのまにか混ざっていたシスターですね。彼女はサバトによって悪魔化し、高次元の感 覚を得た事でこの次元では全能になったと言います。 ですが、そんな彼女ですらまだ物質に縛られている。こ の宇宙に縛られている。

"For example, the sister who somehow got mixed up with the burial agency. She was demonized by Sabbat and became omnipotent in this dimension because of her higher dimensional senses. However, even she is still bound to matter. She is still bound to this universe.

So, i think the idea of higher D is to make someone omnipotent in the perspective from a lower D?

Why Astolfo tho? Medea would be a cinematic opponent for him lel

Or Saber Astolfo 😂
I used both Rider and Saber for Astolfo here, it didn't change the result and gave me more to write

Also i'll probably write Medea vs either merlin or scarlet witch at some point so i'm keeping her open

This may be relevant for Kiara low 1-C Key

So, i think the idea of higher D is to make someone omnipotent in the perspective from a lower D?

Oh right, I wanted to make a fgo kiara nerf thread. Well can't do it right now but isn't only her mind haxx supposed to be stronger than ccc kiara? Aside from that there's no indication that she should scale. Just wanted to remove the scaling chain that lead to litterally everyone being stronger than BB

Chen Gong​

Class: Caster
True Name: Chen Gong Gongtai
Sex: Male
Sources: Historical Fact / “Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Region: China
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Height: 182cm
Weight: 60kg

Character Creator: Nasu Kinoko
Character Designer: Wadarco
Character Voice: Madono Mitsuaki
Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters​
Values​
Strength​
C​
Constitution​
D​
Agility​
B​
Magical Power​
B​
Luck​
C​
Noble Phantasm​
C​

CLASS SKILLS​

Territory Creation: C

As a Mage, one can create an advantageous position for themselves.

In addition to being able to prepare a Workshop that is used by military commanders to coordinate among themselves, Chen Gong also has a deep knowledge of tactical formations for times of war. However, since those tactical formations fundamentally use a general who possesses super-armed might as their reference point, the generality of those formations being employed effectively is low.

Tool Creation: B

One can create devices tinged with Magical Energy.

Although they turn out to be simple mechanisms, he can plan out devices such as tools made for castle sieging, so Lord Chen Gong is a really intelligent gentleman…

PERSONAL SKILLS​

Scapegoat: E

A technique that works as an even more narrow version of Human Observation.

It excels in ascertaining whether or not the human that became the target of this Skill will have their talents potentially bloom in the future – no matter what form they would take – and if they will acquire a super-armed might of the type with a single breakthrough point.[1]

Advice of the Strategist: B++

A Skill given to Strategist Servants. By grasping and analyzing the state of affairs, one can give the correct advice to their allies.

This Skill originally stopped at “Rank B”, but there is now a “+”[2] modifier, derived from the fact that Lü Bu obeyed Chen Gong. In do-or-die situations, it possesses the possibility for Chen Gong to give “advice to his lord” that are better than those given out by Kongming.

Desire of the Strategist: A

Chen Gong ran through the battlefield together with the Hero of Betrayal/Lü Bu. Although Chen Gong is cold-hearted/cool-headed, he is also endowed with the beliefs and passions of a military man just like that. An oath from his soul to “die for the sake of the lord” and to “die together with the lord.” In other words, that became the long-cherished desire of the strategist.

It is a “Hero Creation” that can be done by Chen Gong, but limited to only Berserker-Class Servants.

NOBLE PHANTASM​

Jijiao Yizhen (Two-Pronged Single Formation)
Range: 10~50
Maximum Number of Targets: 1~60 people

Chen Gong’s wretched Noble Phantasm that uses the surplus parts of the Five Soldiers of the God of War that were made at the time of developing the weapon… as an ultra-small Magic Circuit super accelerator, something that would not be noticed by anyone either… and it temporarily super-strengthens an ally, granting them super attack power as it makes them reach a supercritical state. It is something that gives big damage to his opponents by sacrificing one Servant from his own army. It is like “a Stella done with another person’s life.” It is the worst thing imaginable.

Striking the strongest from the enemy side with the strongest from our side. What remains afterwards is a small fight between minor troops. Let us rally our troops, no matter what the means are————

That is Chen Gong’s stock phrase, the military commander reciting it in a refreshing tone while looking down on the enemy camp that became scattered due to his explosion.

In order to soften that excessively terrible impression, Chen Gong makes use of an illusionary art from a bamboo Magecraft strip originating from the ancient Xia Dynasty, camouflaging the scene so that it is seen like “When Chen Gong terrifically fires an arrow at the enemy camp, that enemy camp explodes for some reason.

Character​

First Person Pronoun: watakushi
Second Person Pronouns: anatagata / anata / (name)-dono
Third Person Pronouns: arera / are / ○○ (without honorifics)
Chen Gong does not call one his Sovereign. He also calls one his “Lord” when he simply speaks of an objective fact, as in “~If my Lord happens to say such a thing.

PERSONALITY​

Extremely cool, wretched, and very sadistic. Despite appearing to have a scholarly bent of mind, Chen Gong is aggressive. A rational person who is like iron, suppressing fear on the battlefield with rationality and indifferently conducting himself in a dignified manner. He is a gallant warrior, a cold-blooded strategist, and a stubborn person who would never bend his own beliefs. Although he is also good at fighting on the frontlines, he will further make use of betrayals, surprise attacks and the like as reasonable schemes too if it is for the sake of victory.

Although he impartially receives his opponents’ opinions/principles, Chen Gong will flatly reject them with “But I do not think that” and crushingly defeat them thoroughly. It seems that figure of his that does not appreciate the hearts of men is seen as a ruthless machine.

That sort of Chen Gong further holds that “behaving cold-bloodedly as a military man” and “behaving cold-bloodedly as a human being” should be differentiated as well. During war, Chen Gong nonchalantly carried out all kinds of secret schemes, and yet he has attached an importance to “the propriety of a human” regarding people whom are not involved in the battles. He perceived Cao Cao to be a talented person of the same type as himself and served him, but during the time when he became aware of Cao Cao as a person who does not think that those two types of people should be differentiated, Chen Gong broke his friendship with Cao Cao during that same day to the extent that he left him then and there.

In addition, although Chen Gong has talent as a strategist, he was an expert with the bow in the first place. But he could not obtain all under Heaven by merely being skillful with the bow. He cast away the bow and studied military tactics in depth, saying “Something like one’s individual armed might for example was of no importance.” That premature plan was crushed precisely at the time when he saw Lü Bu, who could aim at all under Heaven with merely “his individual martial arts”, and thereafter, it came to be that Chen Gong would act together with Lü Bu.

MOTIVE / ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MASTER​

The wish Chen Gong wants to make on the Holy Grail is complicated; there is… the ambition he gave up on during his lifetime… “To rule over the country and make (as far as he is concerned) the ideal society”… but on the other hand, there is also the joy he has as a strategist: “To serve (as far as he is concerned) the ideal lord through thick and thin.

From the standpoint of Chen Gong, who is a realist who has an aggressive personality and hates pointless toil, modern society was an answer of sorts to him. When that matter is examined from his viewpoint, he says “Ah, it turned out like this, yes? In that case, is this not alright? If it is assured that the number of people in society dying pointlessly is less than half the total population, then it is possible to say that society is going smoothly.

One can say with confidence that ever since he became a Servant, the wish Chen Gong has as a strategist is being somewhat prioritized over his other wish, and he pushes his great expectations on his Master, his employer.
Please, take care in being my Lord so that you can brilliantly run through the “plans” that I myself had thought of but given up on.

SPEECH EXAMPLES​

General Lü Bu, what are you doing? Now is a good opportunity.
————Self-destruct!

Given that I am a strategist, it is natural that I am skillful in using people, right? But in my case, the benefit of “feeling good in using other people at least” is mixed in that point I just raised.

HISTORICAL IMAGE / CHARACTER IMAGE​

A military commander during the closing years of China’s Later Han Dynasty Period. A person from Dongwuyang County, Dong Commandery, Yan Province. A strategist who won fame during a period when all under Heaven were in an upheaval.

Chen Gong served under Cao Cao – who would later become a supreme ruler – and had earned Cao Cao’s trust, but Chen Gong would later rebel against him and turn to Lü Bu – who was called a wicked person of the turbulent times who would seek advancement by any means – as his lord, before he would then compete with Cao Cao for supremacy; however, at the end of several defeats, Chen Gong lost his life along with Lü Bu at Xiapi. Those last moments of his were a dialogue with Cao Cao in person and the execution of his penalty.

CHARACTER SETTING IN “FATE/GRAND ORDER”​

Chen Gong, whose year of birth, origin and lineage were assumed to be unknown, is a descendant of China’s oldest civilization/the Xia Dynasty, and he is an engineer who inherited the documents and technologies of that civilization. Be that as it may, the weapons of the Xia Dynasty are not things humans can handle. Because they are merely things that cannot be handled by one if there is no Mystery (that is to say, no Magic Circuits) within their body, Chen Gong had ridiculed even those weapons, saying “This is such pointless knowledge”, but upon observing Lü Bu having indications of his whole body being filled with lightning, his stance became “Ah, I discovered a qualified person”, and it came to be that he was working hard on the development of Chinese gadgets. As Lü Bu had been tormented by a vigour that even he could not completely control by himself, the weapons provisioned to him by Chen Gong became altogether familiar for him, and since those weapons moreover appeased his anger for him as a result, it reached the point that Lü Bu was placing his trust in Chen Gong more and more.

GENERAL ARMAMENTS​

Since Chen Gong is a strategist, his attacks are basically something like “He points at his opponents → Things such as arrows and thrown stones fly over there to attack them.” Because said person is also an expert with the bow, he will personally attack once in a while. He uses not only a bow, but also straight swords in a two-sword style. When he fights by himself, he looks excessively cool and stylish.

CONNECTIONS TO OTHER CHARACTERS​

Lü Bu

Chen Gong’s lord who he has the most difficulty with, who he treats as the most useful person, and who he was most charmed by.

If General Lü happens to desire such things, then it cannot be helped, you know?
“————Well, humans will lose someday. And that day was today.”
That is the story when General Lü desires something.

Red Hare Lü Bu

Lü Bu’s favourite horse was summoned as a Heroic Spirit for some reason. In order to ascertain that fact, Chen Gong rushed over to Chaldea.

Hahahahaha. Well, depending on how you look at it, that thing can even look like Lord Lü Bu. As one would expect, the anecdotes of the Flying General under Heaven are profound. As long as you can even self-destruct for me, yes… I do not in the least care about anything else then.

Sima Yi

Regarding the strategists whom appeared in the Three Kingdoms Period, this person was the most successful one among them. Even for Chen Gong, who finds out the flaws of someone without fail – no matter what sort of magnificent figure they are – and euphemistically points out those flaws, he can only hold his tongue in front of Sima Yi.

… Well, if I was still alive back then, I might have criticized him by saying “It is difficult to approach him because that flawlessness of his which surpasses Kongming’s is too impeccable”, but… goodness gracious, for him to select a good-looking girl as his vessel is something unexpected. Even if it was for fun, I was completely defeated already. He is surely impregnable I tell you.

Comment from Illustrator​

I got to formally go through Chen Gong’s design thoroughly, building upon his drifting design I drew in Lü Bu’s ED (Ending) in Fate/EXTELLA. His face is a rendition of Sugishita Ukyou’s face from around the time where the detective appeared in the AIBOU preseason!!! I decided on making him sexy, given that I was given a specification in designing him as though he was a fiendish strategist with glasses. It’s my own subjective view of the specification given to me. During his FGO debut, finding out that he was really that kind of character was so unthinkable to me, I laughed very, very hard so much. And because of that, I laughed hard just as much again when I actually gave him a try in-game too. (Wadarco)

Notes:

[1] – This Skill description is for the Discerning Eye Skill, not the Scapegoat Skill. Considering that this flavour text is different from Zhuge Liang’s and is meant for Chen Gong, I think Chen Gong should actually have the Discerning Eye Skill, but its description is mistakenly placed under the Scapegoat Skill, and thus the description for the Scapegoat Skill didn’t make it to this material profile.
[2] – This is supposed to be “++” like in Chen Gong’s game profile text instead of “+”.

1ualhp.jpg

A technique that works as an even more narrow version of Human Observation.

It excels in ascertaining whether or not the human that became the target of this Skill will have their talents potentially bloom in the future – no matter what form they would take – and whether or not they will acquire a super-armed might of the type with a single breakthrough point.[1]
so I guess scapegoat effect varies depending on the user
Chen Gong ran through the battlefield together with the Hero of Betrayal/Lü Bu. Although Chen Gong is cold-hearted/cool-headed, he is also endowed with the beliefs and passions of a military man just like that. An oath from his soul to “die for the sake of the lord” and to “die together with the lord.” In other words, that became the long-cherished desire of the strategist.

It is a “Hero Creation” that can be done by Chen Gong, but limited to only Berserker-Class Servants.
probably also a skill with varying effects assuming it's not unique to chen gong
Jijiao Yizhen (Two-Pronged Single Formation)
Range: 10~50
Maximum Number of Targets: 1~60 people

Chen Gong’s wretched Noble Phantasm that uses the surplus parts of the Five Soldiers of the God of War that were made at the time of developing the weapon… as an ultra-small Magic Circuit super accelerator, something that would not be noticed by anyone either… and it temporarily super-strengthens an ally, granting them super attack power as it makes them reach a supercritical state. It is something that gives big damage to his opponents by sacrificing one Servant from his own army. It is like “a Stella done with another person’s life.” It is the worst thing imaginable.

Striking the strongest from the enemy side with the strongest from our side. What remains afterwards is a small fight between minor troops. Let us rally our troops, no matter what the means are————

That is Chen Gong’s stock phrase, the military commander reciting it in a refreshing tone while looking down on the enemy camp that became scattered due to his explosion.

In order to soften that excessively terrible impression, Chen Gong makes use of an illusionary art from a bamboo Magecraft strip originating from the ancient Xia Dynasty, camouflaging the scene so that it is seen like “When Chen Gong terrifically fires an arrow at the enemy camp, that enemy camp explodes for some reason.
eh.

Bartholomew Roberts’ Servant Profile from FGO Material IX

Class:
Rider
True Name: Bartholomew
Sex: Male
Origin: History
Region: Caribbean Sea
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Height: 188cm
Weight: 79kg

Strength: C | Endurance: D+ | Agility: C | Mana: D | Luck: B | Noble Phantasm: A

Writer: Higashide Yuuichirou / Artist: Mata
Voice Actor: Kobayashi Chiaki

CLASS SKILLS​

Riding: D
Riding skill. Capable of riding most vehicles like most people.
Magic Resistance: E
Protection against magecraft. Although incapable of nullifying magecraft, it allows him to reduce damage taken to a degree.

PERSONAL SKILLS​

Voyager of the Storm: A+
The talent to helm anything that is recognized as a ship. The ability to lead a group is also necessary, making this a special skill that combines the effects of Tactics and Charisma.
Bartholomew led the world’s largest group of pirates and furthermore imposed an absolute pirate code on them.
Pirate Gentleman: A
A special skill stemming from the peculiar values of a pirate. This skill is a combination of low-rank Mental Corruption, Valor, and Battle Continuation.
Although he was unpredictably violent with his crew, he also possessed the valor to charge towards a rain of bullets.
He was reluctant to become a pirate at first, hence the low rank.
Gale Plunder: A
A skill that indicates how much one excels in piracy.
As the captain of the world’s largest group of pirates, Bartholomew was rather adept at plundering.

NOBLE PHANTASM​

Black Dirty Barti Howling (Howl of the Noble Pirate Bart)
Rank: C+~B+ | Classification: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm | Range: 1~20 | Maximum number of targets: 15 ships in the direction of firing
Black Dirty Barti Howling:
The simultaneous firing of pirate ships. Away from the yoke of the seas, Bartholomew simultaneously opens fire from all directions.
However, a strategy must be properly formed beforehand in order to increase its maximum power. Moreover, if the target is a famed captain or strategist, they can see through his schemes at once.

CHARACTER​

First person pronoun: watashi
Second person pronoun: omae/kimi/kikou/shokun (ladies and gentlemen)
Third person pronoun: kare/kanojo

〇 PERSONALITY

A stylish, dashing dandy. His love runs deep for the mekakure[1] type (regardless of their gender) but isn’t vocal about his feelings.
“I am not vocal about it, but Mash is cute. You sure are Mash. Oh Fran-chan. You are lovely, Fran-chan. And you, Fuuma Koutarou-kun, I could totally go for you.”
Save his obsessive affection towards the mekakure type, Bartholomew is generally well-mannered and at the same time can commit wicked deeds without batting an eye. He is a great pirate who possesses both cruelty and sincerity.
His episodes of violence are not sporadic like Black Beard’s, but he is quick to deal with those he has chosen to abandon.
〇 MOTIVE/ATTITUDE TOWARDS HIS MASTER

He interacts with his Master elegantly like the dandy he is. However, he starts speaking too fast when it comes to the mekakure type.
He is blessed with good judgment and decisiveness, but he is generally willing and makes it a point to abide by his Master’s commands.
That said, when he betrays you, he does so without so much as a by-your-leave—which lives up to his reputation(?) as a pirate.
〇 SAMPLE LINES

“Leveling up feels like there’s some heat building up in my lower abdomen… I could get hooked to this.”
“Your usual crudeness makes me envious, Black Beard. I truly envy your simplicity—to the point where I’m starting to think this might be friendship.”
“Now, I have accomplished what I could never have done in my lifetime. Indeed… I have, without a doubt, delivered hope!”
〇 HISTORICAL BIOGRAPHY

Bartholomew Roberts was a great pirate who led what was considered history’s largest group of pirates.
That being said, piracy as a career was something he didn’t wish for in the first place, making his origins as a pirate very unique. Bartholomew was a lowly second mate on the slave ship Princess, but their ship was captured by a pirate ship one day, leaving him with no choice but to reluctantly join the pirate business in order to stay alive. As it happens, Bartholomew had remarkable aptitude as a pirate, and with the death of their captain, his crewmates convinced him to take post.
Perhaps fed up with how very hopeless pirates are after several acts of piracy, he worked out a stringent pirate code. It was obviously unlikely that all his crew complied, but nevertheless Bartholomew’s pirate code was enforced on the crew of his large fleet.
While other pirates had been disappearing one after another through the increasing efforts of crackdown of the armies of various countries, Bartholomew remained standing as the last and greatest pirate of all.
However, like all other famed pirates, he would also suffer the same tragic fate. Bartholomew engaged in battle with the army ship that had located them while reprimanding his drunk, unconscious crew at the same time. But as ill luck would have it, his throat was torn out by a grapeshot, and he died instantly.
Perhaps shocked by the death of this man of overwhelming charisma, his crew apparently surrendered without much resistance.
〇 FateGO BIOGRAPHY

For some reason, it seems that all pirates are into some sort of type, and in Bartholomew’s case it’s the mekakure type (regardless of their gender). But because he claims to be a dandy, he would never make a move that will blatantly expose his fetish. Was he always into the mekakure type, or did he develop this fetish after death? Bartholomew doesn’t remember either.
〇 IN ATLANTIS

Bartholomew was originally one of the Servants summoned ahead of time in Atlantis. Instead of joining the main force, he operated as a separate squad and was in charge of disrupting the Atlantis army, overseeing covert maneuvering, as well as acting as decoy.
Even after the main force was annihilated, Bartholomew integrated into Atlantis as a transporter (it helped that the people of Atlantis had become less vigilant after many years of peace in the islands), waiting for the day when reinforcements would be sent.
In the end, he fulfilled the dream he could never have achieved in his lifetime due to his position as a pirate. His dream of delivering hope came true.
〇 USUAL ARMAMENTS

Cutlass and flintlock
〇 RELATED CHARACTERS

Black Beard
I don’t want anything to do with you. Just do me a favor and die.
Through your death, I will grow as a human being.
Drake
She’s a fine pirate, so I want to follow her example.
I’m not interested in her as a woman.
But the Drake I met in Atlantis is another story.
Quality mekakure.
Anne Bonny
I’m not interested in her. Not in the slightest.
Mary Read
A bit of a shame… Could you perhaps try growing your bangs?
Frankenstein
Wonderful. Your doctor (father) was a man of culture.
Mash Kyrielight
Wonderful. Truly wonderful. Stanning her from afar.
All the other various mekakure Servants
Am I in heaven?

COMMENT FROM THE ARTIST​

I did think, “He sure has a lot of character~!” when I received his character profile, but finding out he was 5 times much more intense than my initial impression when he was released was very funny. If I remember correctly, he was supposed to be a closet otaku in his first profile setting (Well, you’re not doing a good job hiding it!) which is why I designed him to have this snobbish feeling over all, then show his unconcealable otaku-ness through his expressions and his gun strap. I guess I could have shown a bit more? Also, his clothes don’t quite fit him because I imagine him to be dressed up in his loots. I want to make him wear a T-shirt like Black Beard. (Mata)
[1] Possible equivalents are Peek-a-bangs and Blinding bangs.

btw how did it end up going? I read until like page 3 and saw things like zorro precog is better than what sasaki can handle and zorro has better skills also read something about multiversal zorro but I'm pretty sure it was a joke

btw how did it end up going? I read until like page 3 and saw things like zorro precog is better than what sasaki can handle and zorro has better skills also read something about multiversal zorro but I'm pretty sure it was a joke
If lasted 10 pages and ended in flames is all I can say

Back