• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm so disappointed with the attitudes/behaviours you guys did in in that thread, now we just made an FT vs OP 2.0 or Lille vs Dante 2.0

Someone assumed you guys made a fun of them and considered it as mockery for made them like an mindless idiot, and accused you guys for spread the negativity

Last edited:
Alright you guys answer it without any lying, i want an honest answer: Did you guys just made a fun on One Piece Supporters in that Kojiro vs Zoro thread with that behaviors?

@Regidian @John985 @Expectro2000xxx @KingAllen30
Could you actually bring at least one single time in that whole thread in which I insulted someone? Or said a insult in general? Because as far I remember I truly don't remember a single insult coming from me.

Has anyone ever considered that servants in F/GO can get stronger?
I mean, though the idea hasn't been explored anywhere near as in depth as ni F/GO, it's not really anything new
And it has been recently mentioned in F/SF (and I particularly am very curious if it will be properly explained, PolytaTeam Always)

Day ??? Waiting Dioscuri and the LB6 Gang profiles to be created be like:
D5aucluVUAANRRk

Zeus need his mats to come out which can take two years, but for Morgan she got everything explained from her bio and the story, mean she can get her profile way earlier

morgan rhongomyniad was stopped by a heavily weakened kirschtaria, who is at best zeus level at full power (wouldn't need the tree otherwise). Beryl stating that morgan is the strongest doesn't really compare to an actual direct comparison

morgan rhongomyniad was stopped by a heavily weakened kirschtaria, who is at best zeus level at full power (wouldn't need the tree otherwise). Beryl stating that morgan is the strongest doesn't really compare to an actual direct comparison
The statement i talk was not from beryl. Kirschtaria was not weakened at that moment where you even see it, he litteraly can't do his special magecraft whitout being full? He got litteraly weakened after rhongomyniad lol.

And krisch is like tell to be at last equal if not stronger than zeus in the lb

The statement i talk was not from beryl
then who? he is the only one who mentionned it
. Kirschtaria was not weakened at that moment where you even see it, he litteraly can't do his special magecraft whitout being full? He got litteraly weakened after rhongomyniad lol.
you know that he was still protecting us even after he was stabbed right? He was also quite explicitly tired from the battle to the point where he could call it the end of the fight
And krisch is like tell to be at last equal if not stronger than zeus in the lb
no he's not. Zeus respect him and think he's a worthy opponent while wodime thinks he can defeat zeus with the tree, not exactly setting him up as stronger

then who? he is the only one who mentionned it

you know that he was still protecting us even after he was stabbed right? He was also quite explicitly tired from the battle to the point where he could call it the end of the fight

no he's not. Zeus respect him and think he's a worthy opponent while wodime thinks he can defeat zeus with the tree, not exactly setting him up as stronger
Goredolf after we see her power.

You know he got stabbed when rhongo was already here? And you know that rhongo would just have destroy the olympus lostbelt whitout Krisch?

Do you have the text when it mention wodime think he need the tree?

Goredolf after we see her power.

I can't see the images
You know he got stabbed when rhongo was already here? And you know that rhongo would just have destroy the olympus lostbelt whitout Krisch?
and it was also here after it got stabbed, still stopped it. Also forgot to mention it but there was a plot point about how he could only use his full power twice, he used it in atlantis and at the end of olympus against us

zeus says:

--> "hold for a moment, wodime. i too have something to confirm"
kirsch: "what is it?"
zeus: "you said to caenis, the stars give that you shall from hereforth only fight twice"
"once was your battle in atlantis"
"one battle remains"
"how about you make use of that remainder against me?"
"it would be a waste to consume that against chaldea or the alter-egos"
"let that your final battle be an engagement against myself, as to determine the fate of this world of the gods"
kirsch makes a surprised expression
and then smiles
kirsch: "of course"
"when the time comes, i'll be certain to meet your expectations, and bring to bear the fullness of my strength"
Do you have the text when it mention wodime think he need the tree?
Apparently it was a mistranslation of a line right after dioscuri death, still, zeus sees him as an equal and they have this balance because they can't just destroy each other

yeah, figured it was this scene but it was right after she casted a simple spell. If anything different here is just referring to her using her mastery of magecraft unlike brutes like godjuna or zeus
Their was able to see her energy here too.

And we have no mention of magecraft nor something about her mastery, they just tell she stronger than the previous LB king, not even the context could go with what you tell, if they wanted to talk about her mastery over magecraft they will have tell it.

I don't understand your "brute force" if we go by brute force she have show better than zeus as she would have just destroyed olympus lostbelt of krisch didn't stop rhongo.

Well we have other mention of her rhongomyniad being stronger than krisch magecraft too + the fact that she have twelve and can create more.

Last edited:
And we have no mention of magecraft nor something about her mastery, they just tell she stronger than the previous LB king, not even the context could go with what you tell, if they wanted to talk about her mastery over magecraft they will have tell it.
zeus is comparatively stronger, that is enough to say that it's wrong

Well we have other mention of her rhongomyniad being stronger than krisch magecraft too + the fact that she have twelve and can create more.
we don't. It can be stopped by a heavily weakened wodime, and having more ron doesn't really buff her for a single attack

zeus is comparatively stronger, that is enough to say that it's wrong
And where it's say pls? Because all statement and even feat show the contrary. You can discard direct statement just because you don't like it lol

Zeus even wanted the tree to become stronger when morgan absorbed easily a full bloomed tree.

we don't. It can be stopped by a heavily weakened wodime, and having more ron doesn't really buff her for a single attack
We do, wodime stopped ot before getting weakened and itls him being full concentrated in trying to stop that made him bein stabbed, the magecraft was already here so him being stabbed after doesn't change a thing as he doens't need him to be full to maintain it.

It do, not like castoria litteraly show it that atking with more rhongo boost the atk.

like always i will show the statement wait 5 min pls

Last edited:
Gordorf asks if a plan has been prepared for the operation subsequent to breaching the wall.
To this, da Vinci gives that she has indeed prepared a plan.
Holmes gives that at present, it can be surmised that Beryl Gut and the King of the Lostbelt who launched the attack against Olympus are present in Britain.
However, the Tree of Fantasy required by the King to maintain the Lostbelt has been incinerated. It isn't clear as to whether they were tricked by Beryl, or if this came about as a result of some manner of agreement.
Still, it seems that "the power to incinerate a Tree of Fantasy" is borne by some party within the Lostbelt.
Guda: "You're referring to ... the Rhongomyniad, right?"
da Vinci: "Indeed. A large-scale magecraft akin to Divine Punishment, capable of communicating to the far-removed Olympus."
"A Mystery surpassing the ideal magecraft (理想魔術) of Kirschtaria. That was indeed the Rhongomyniad."

Last edited:
And where it's say pls? Because all statement and even feat show the contrary. You can discard direct statement just because you don't like it lol
litterally olympus. Zeus=Wodime>tired wodime>wounded wodime=Morgan. 1 rhongo is 1 attack, having 12 or more won't change the DPA
Zeus even wanted the tree to become stronger when morgan absorbed easily a full bloomed tree.
you mean like... zeus wanted the biggest tree? while morgan absorbed a much smaller one?
We do, wodime stopped ot before getting weakened, the magecraft was already here so him being stabbed after doesn't change a thing as he doens't need him to be full to maintain it,
he was already exhausted from the fight, and continued to maintain the spell even after getting stabbed. Maintaining a spell and still rivaling the opponent's does make you equal
like always i will show the statement wait 5 min pls
ok
"A Mystery surpassing the ideal magecraft (理想魔術) of Kirschtaria. That was indeed the Rhongomyniad."
mystery doesn't always translate to potency. Or even regular lancer artoria rhongomyniad would be stronger than olympus wodime spell. The simple fact that wodime power depends on where he uses it proves that simply having more mystery doesn't mean much

litterally olympus. Zeus=Wodime>tired wodime>wounded wodime=Morgan. 1 rhongo is 1 attack, having 12 or more won't change the DPA
This litteraly Wodime use all of his power to defend olympus he was not weakened nor damaged when rhongo was used + this rhongo is a rhongo that had to destroy the wall beetween the world a feat that nobody never show and was stated impossible to do in first (+ if zeus didn't die before it tell she would have still being able to destroy the lostbelt)

And even more with feat Rhongomyniad of morgan would have been able to kill directly cernunos when black barrel the thing that killed Zeus easily needed castoria to destroy most of the body of cernunos.

And it does castotia litteraly show it that using it in same time can up the power.
you mean like... zeus wanted the biggest tree? while morgan absorbed a much smaller one?
Where do you get Morgan having a smaller one?

+ It's like litteraly Morgan who burned this tree your argument doesn't even valide.

**** like what zeus wanted to do with the tree is what Morgan have do by herself, holding the lostbelt entierly (he wanted to escape like a bitch lol) + she was the only that had enough power to threaten the phh from her lostbelt.
He was already exhausted from the fight, and continued to maintain the spell even after getting stabbed. Maintaining a spell and still rivaling the opponent's does make you equal

Show me scan or the statement that tell that he was exhausted pls, the spell doesn't need krisch bruh the spell use the magical energy of the star so no krisch being stabbed doesn't change a thing he just need to it being active.
Mystery doesn't always translate to potency. Or even regular lancer artoria rhongomyniad would be stronger than olympus wodime spell. The simple fact that wodime power depends on where he uses it proves that simply having more mystery doesn't mean much
More Mystery= more power is like the first we know about it. And even the context clearly show it's talk about that

Olympus wodime spell are older than age of god and lancer arturia rhongomyniad are sealed, stop using false equivalency.

Wodime power depend on where he goes because mystery his dilued in age of man and that star being mystery doesn't exist anymore in age of man, what do you even try to argue ? It's like you don't even know how wodime power work

Last edited:
Anyways you just seem to try to downplay morgan when different character litteraly tell you the contrary.

Your only arguments is a "tired" wodime when show nowhere that was the case (+ a direct statement that talk about rhongomyniad being stronger), he litteraly used everything he got to stop this rhongomyniad to the point he wasn't even able to sense beryl coming to him. And when the spell is actived it use the mana of the star so wodime just need to let it be active (+ the fact that he used it to protect only a small part of olympus).

I will stop here as multiple statement just show the contrary of what you tell and well i don't have much time

Last edited:
This litteraly Wodime use all of his power to defend olympus he was not weakened nor damaged when rhongo was used
yes he was, he just lost to chaldea and while maintaining the spell was greatly wounded. And he used all of the power he had left... after just stating that he was out of power anyway
+ this rhongo is a rhongo that had to destroy the wall beetween the world a feat that nobody never show and was stated impossible to do in first (+ if zeus didn't die before it tell she would have still being able to destroy the lostbelt)
doesn't need to. she can rayshift
And even more with feat Rhongomyniad of morgan would have been able to kill directly cernunos when black barrel the thing that killed Zeus easily needed castoria to destroy most of the body of cernunos.
there's no comparison her, black barrel replica is more efficient against certains beings, including gods
Where do you get Morgan having the smallest pls? Do you even read the lostbelt????

+ It's like litteraly Morgan who burned this tree your argument doesn't even valide.
the... was it british isles? aren't the size of the whole world.
**** like what zeus wanted to do with the tree is what Morgan have do by herself, holding the lostbelt entierly + she was the only that had enough power to threaten the phh from her lostbelt.
with a plan yeah. It's not like she just hit so hard it broke PHH. And again, any comparison between 2 trees is pointless
how me scan or the statement that tell that he was exhausted pls, the spell doesn't need krisch bruh the spell use the magical energy of the star so np krisch being stabbed doesn't change a thing.
so him using all of his magical energy doesn't either? and time code

More Mystery= more power is like the first we know about it. And even the context clearly show it's talk about that
and yet lancer artoria rhongomyniad is a A++ ranked np. Mystery=more power but mystery doesn't mean automatically stronger.
Olympus wodime spell are older than age of god and lancer arturia rhongomyniad are sealed, stop using false equivalency.
so? the mystery is still the same you know?
Wodime power depend on where he goes because mystery his dilued in age of man what do you even try to argue ? It's like you don't even know how wodime power work
that's exactly why I mentionned "wodime in the lostbelt". If I can prove that wodime, even at his strongest, can beat rhongomyniad, even at his weakest, then mystery isn't the sole factor
Your only arguments is a "tired" wodime when show nowhere that was the case (+ a direct statement that talk about rhongomyniad being stronger), he litteraly used everything he got to stop this rhongomyniad to the point he wasn't even able to sense beryl coming to him. And when the spell is actived it use the mana of the star so wodime just need to let it be active (+ the fact that he used it to protect only a small part of olympus).
AOE doesn't matter here, the output is the same. And I gave you a link to tired wodime above. and choose one, either he was so focused he didn't see beryl coming, or he doesn't need to maintain it, and considering that like you said, he was too focused and beryl reached him, I'll let you guess which one it is

Also, we have an actual prroof that morgan can't just break the greek lostbelt tree. She explicitly needed to attack it at its core to destroy it, so yeah, really not overpowering it here

yes he was, he just lost to chaldea and while maintaining the spell was greatly wounded. And he used all of the power he had left... after just stating that he was out of power anyway
He was not, the spell was created before he got stabbed he just need to let it be active.

Can you show the statement where he tell to be out of power?

Doesn't need to. she can rayshift
She can only rayshift to the past she doesn't have show to be able to make her rhongo do the rayshift beetween world.

There's no comparison her, black barrel replica is more efficient against certains beings, including gods
Cernunos is a god bruh

The... was it british isles? aren't the size of the whole world.
? The tree never tell to be only in the british island + her world only have island as a isles because the rest of the world got destroyed.

with a plan yeah. It's not like she just hit so hard it broke PHH. And again, any comparison between 2 trees is pointless.
A plan that used her energy.

The comparaison exist, olympus was never stated to be the bigger one, and we never see the size of the lb6 one.

You is the one that try to compares them + zeus wanted to do what morgan have do on a much smaller scale
so him using all of his magical energy doesn't either? and time code

Can't see the video and no it change not the fact that the spell is based on the stat magical energy of the star litteraly why the output changed based on where he is.

the "ideal magecraft" from a time far more ancient than the Age of Gods, when the planet, the skies and space were all filled with magical energy. It is the ultimate magecraft of astrology passed down by the progenitors of astronomy, the ancient Chaldeans. The spell binds the magical energy overflowing on earth, in the sky, and in space into one, creating a miracle of the stars like that of the planets lining up as one. As humanity entered a consumption civilization and progressed, magecraft deteriorated and became smaller in scale. The same applies for astrology – where once it "received power from space", now it only "looks at space". In Ancient Greece, the world, the sky and the cosmos are all different layers, and so the quality of their magical energy are different. Kirschtaria’s magecraft draws power from the cosmos, the laws governing space, allowing him to force the stars to align, and utilizing them as a magic circuit. This allows him to call down meteors. He couldn't perform this magecraft within the Proper History since a world flushed with magical energy is required
and yet lancer artoria rhongomyniad is a A++ ranked np. Mystery=more power but mystery doesn't mean automatically stronger.
In what being A++ change the fact it's have 13 seal? You know the rank of the weapon can change if unsealed like how arthur and arturia np does?

Mystery mean stronger it's the whole lof the setting.
so? the mystery is still the same you know?
Ah? Why did you even try to tell? The mystery and power of rhongo is weakened when she have the seal same for the magical output.

Same for krisch when he need the mystery and the magical power of the star do use it in full power.

that's exactly why I mentionned "wodime in the lostbelt". If I can prove that wodime, even at his strongest, can beat rhongomyniad, even at his weakest, then mystery isn't the sole factor.

But in first wodime didn't beat rhongomyniad? The two break in same time. Mystery and magical energy is the sole factor.

The power of the spell doesn't depend the slightest on krisch and one more time he wasn't as he weakest (+ where being stabbed make him weaker for his magical energy), however he is in age of god or age of man his magical power doesn't change, the only thing that change is that in age of god star have mystery and magical power that the spell can use not that hard to understand.

AOE doesn't matter here, the output is the same. And I gave you a link to tired wodime above. and choose one, either he was so focused he didn't see beryl coming, or he doesn't need to maintain it, and considering that like you said, he was too focused and beryl reached him, I'll let you guess which one it is
Aoe matter it's like a basic thing that same output energy in a smaller scale will be lore concentrated than if it was scattered in more large scale.

He need to be focused to let it be active, the spell use the magical power of star one morz time

Also, we have an actual prroof that morgan can't just break the greek lostbelt tree. She explicitly needed to attack it at its core to destroy it, so yeah, really not overpowering it here
"Explicity" show me where it's tell?

And another proof, rhongomyniad of morgan is equivalent to the full fp excalibur created to defeat sefar.

And zeus with all the fusion wasn't able to defeat him stated by nasu himself, he was just able to make a draw and that the weilder of Excalibur that killed him

If you want the interview

Fate/Grand Order 5th Anniversary Q/A- Nasu explains how the Atalantis Civilization ended

Meanwhile, in the Greece Lostbelt, Zeus alone recognized "This is Dangerous" and immediately recognized, and forced the other 12 gods who didn't wanted to fuse, and forced them all with "If we don't fuse now, what do you think is gonna happen",and fought Sefar to a draw and chased it away.

He was not, the spell was created before he got stabbed he just need to let it be active.
see later
Can you show the statement where he tell to be out of power?
see later
She can only rayshift to the past she doesn't have show to be able to make her rhongo do the rayshift beetween world.
... why? she has shown the ability to rayshift so it only makes sense that she would be able to do it through space too, especially when it's much easier than time travel. Can't expect someone not to know a skill when he knows the more advanced version
Cernunos is a god bruh
a god would just die against black barrel replica, no matter how strong it is, that's kind of its thing
? The tree never tell to be only in the british island + her world only have island as a isles because the rest of the world got destroyed.
NLF much?
A plan that used her energy.
...so? a plan implies that she can't do it simply because she wants to.
The comparaison exist, olympus was never stated to be the bigger one, and we never see the size of the lb6 one.
it... was? bigger fantasy tree, best host for the alien god, cover the whole world?
You is the one that try to compares them + zeus wanted to do what morgan have do on a much smaller scale

Can't see the video and no it change not the fact that the spell is based on the stat magical energy of the star litteraly why the output changed based on where he is.
I don't think I'm gonna try to argue with someone abaout an attack being stronger when a character, and I quote, "can't stand up", even if it uses a catalyst. Let's just ignore every single time excalibur was explicitly weaker in SN because artoria was low on magical energy
the "ideal magecraft" from a time far more ancient than the Age of Gods, when the planet, the skies and space were all filled with magical energy. It is the ultimate magecraft of astrology passed down by the progenitors of astronomy, the ancient Chaldeans. The spell binds the magical energy overflowing on earth, in the sky, and in space into one, creating a miracle of the stars like that of the planets lining up as one. As humanity entered a consumption civilization and progressed, magecraft deteriorated and became smaller in scale. The same applies for astrology – where once it "received power from space", now it only "looks at space". In Ancient Greece, the world, the sky and the cosmos are all different layers, and so the quality of their magical energy are different. Kirschtaria’s magecraft draws power from the cosmos, the laws governing space, allowing him to force the stars to align, and utilizing them as a magic circuit. This allows him to call down meteors. He couldn't perform this magecraft within the Proper History since a world flushed with magical energy is required
so?
In what being A++ change the fact it's have 13 seal? You know the rank of the weapon can change if unsealed like how arthur and arturia np does?
the mystery doesn't magically disappear just because it's sealed, the power does. OH, IT'S ALMOST LIKE THOSE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS
Mystery mean stronger it's the whole lof the setting.
and? Again that does not mean something with more mystery is automatically stronger than something else with less mystery, or even the most basic spell would be leagues stronger than a nuke.
Ah? Why did you even try to tell? The mystery and power of rhongo is weakened when she have the seal same for the magical output.
.... the mystery is weakened. Really? That's what you're going for? There's literally 0 statement that the mystery is automatically the power level, it just buff the spell/NP/whatever.
Same for krisch when he need the mystery and the magical power of the star do use it in full power.
yeah, because it makes it stronger?
But in first wodime didn't beat rhongomyniad? The two break in same time. Mystery and magical energy is the sole factor.
I'm saying that wodime spell in the lostbelt is stronger than rhongomyniad as a servant
The power of the spell doesn't depend the slightest on krisch and one more time he wasn't as he weakest (+ where being stabbed make him weaker for his magical energy), however he is in age of god or age of man his magical power doesn't change, the only thing that change is that in age of god star have mystery and magical power that the spell can use not that hard to understand.
see the excalibur example above
Aoe matter it's like a basic thing that same output energy in a smaller scale will be lore concentrated than if it was scattered in more large scale.
It really doesn't, of course stronger attacks tends to have bigger area, but it's not an absolute rule by any means.
He need to be focused to let it be active, the spell use the magical power of star one morz time
Only a sith would be this absolute. But seriously though, life isn't white and black. A spell can be powered by both the stars And wodime
"Explicity" show me where it's tell?
still on the same video. Beryl confirms that he couldn't destroy the tree from the outside so he attacked it directly from the core
And another proof, rhongomyniad of morgan is equivalent to the full fp excalibur created to defeat sefar.
this rhon is explicitly different from the regular rhon, being referred to as "this version of rhongomyniad", "a different version of rhongomyniad"

pretty sure I'm gonna stop answering here btw, I was already repeating a lot of stuffs in this message

Back