• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Despite with the AP difference between them, in the end i was like "f**k it" and created this match. Hopefully with some of special conditions i gave, this match would be fair....or does it? We'll see

Hela, in her way to rule the Asgard, meet an strange person who said sended by Odin from other universe to stop her, proclaimed himself as Astolfo the lunatic knight of Paladin. Gazed on him, Hela seems to be underestimating him by judging the cover and even called Astolfo a fake one, thus she decided to playing with him...can she get rid of him, or will she eat her own words after get beaten by Astolfo, the famous knight that she called him a fake one?

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Hela had the Mjolnïr in her arsenal
  • Place: Asgard
  • Starting range: 50-100 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Goddess of Death: 2 (TOYLE, Dales)
  • Lunatic Knight of Paladin: 8(Zephyros, Loyd, Expectro, Arkham, Nappa, Tracer, Type, Emir)
  • Inconclusive: 0

hela_thor_ragnarok_by_edgarsandoval_dbs5fuv-fullview.jpg

VS
Saber.%28Astolfo%29.600.2810517.jpg

Last edited:
Astolfo has a significant AP advantage, it seems, due to being 24 gigatons vs Baseline, and he has much better equipment with his Noble Phantasms compared to Hela's necroswords. The ability to duplicate, AOE sound blasts, a whip-sword that has a lot more flexibility and range than Hela's sword projectiles, etc. Astolfo's obviously... well, an idiot, but he's still an immensely skilled combatant, even moreso as a Saber. Realistically, he one-shots with his Noble Phantasm as well due to it being 6-C+, and I don't think Hela has a counter to la black luna if he chooses to use it.

Voting my boi.

Astolfo fra
U really wanted those mcu vs nasu matchupts didnt u
Actually this match was created because i wanted to do more Saber Astolfo matches, beside that it mostly would be Wanda only against some of servants (mainly Casters, Assassins, or Berserkers)

Ima go with hela of the fact she seems to be faster looking at both there profile’s and can spam gigantic necrosword’s plus she crushed mjolnir so there’s that to

Debate against nasu? Pointless
ive noticed it aswell and yes i think its lowkey annoying aswell thats the my last jab for the year.

Massive AOE sound blast for la black luna, powernull barrier with casseur de logistille, duplication and intangibility for drive idol, and extending its length and AOE for Vulcano Caligorante (As well as one-shotting with the AP gap)
So is this all at once or are this separate? And how long dose the duplication and intangiblity last?

Hela has Mjonir so she can fly as well as shoot not only necroswords but lightning as well in addition to the fact that she should be getting stronger as time goes on due to being in Asgard. It's not so simple for Astolfo to just neg Hela right away when she has so much

Also MCU is basically basline but in actuality is just slightly above baseline at 5 gigatons and Hela scales above that

Hela scale above 5 gigatons but Astolfo also scale above the 26 gigatons as a servant with Rank B Strength, two ranks above his rider self, so while yes, Hela it's probably more skilled and become stronger the more time pass, I don't think she can do much against Astolfo, maybe if she tried to take advantage of the personality of Astolfo until she become strong enough to be more or less equal in strength or even become a potential treat, but with the big difference in AP and the fact that I don't think she will skilfully play with the mind of Astolfo from the very beginning of the match, I think is more probable that Astolfo win. Even in the case that she indeed gain enough time to be equal or maybe a treat, it would be over if Astolfo use a NP both because the AP of them and the versatility of them.

So in principle Astolfo.

Counted, i also counted TYLE vote for Hela
You can count my vote as well
Hela scale above 5 gigatons but Astolfo also scale above the 26 gigatons as a servant with Rank B Strength, two ranks above his rider self, so while yes, Hela it's probably more skilled and become stronger the more time pass, I don't think she can do much against Astolfo, maybe if she tried to take advantage of the personality of Astolfo until she become strong enough to be more or less equal in strength or even become a potential treat, but with the big difference in AP and the fact that I don't think she will skilfully play with the mind of Astolfo from the very beginning of the match, I think is more probable that Astolfo win. Even in the case that she indeed gain enough time to be equal or maybe a treat, it would be over if Astolfo use a NP both because the AP of them and the versatility of them.

So in principle Astolfo.
This kinda seals the deal for me the Noble phantasm of Astolfo is too powerful in AP, I'd say Hela could get powerful given time and has more versatility in mobility considering she has Mjonir to aid her movement and abilities just in her base but if she can't close the gap and is restricted full speed(unfortunately speed is equalized) like she is then I can't see her lasting long due to how powerful and versatile this sabers NP is

So is this all at once or are this separate? And how long dose the duplication and intangiblity last?
The latter two don't have a limit, and Astolfo can at the very least use Casseur de logistille and Vulcano Caligorante, once in each hand. but yknow, since there's multiple astolfos they can do it all at once anyway, so.

Counted, i also counted TYLE vote for Hela
I wouldn't count his vote given that half of it was based on her being faster, even though speed is equalized

The latter two don't have a limit, and Astolfo can at the very least use Casseur de logistille and Vulcano Caligorante, once in each hand. but yknow, since there's multiple astolfos they can do it all at once anyway, so.

I wouldn't count his vote given that half of it was based on her being faster, even though speed is equalized
If looked around and apparently drive idol is supposed to be sealed and dosen’t Casseur de logistille only work if said magic is already pre recorded in the book?

If looked around and apparently drive idol is supposed to be sealed and dosen’t Casseur de logistille only work if said magic is already pre recorded in the book?
The former is something Fujimaru put in place which wouldn't apply if fujimaru isn't here, and i can't find shit about the latter, which can't be true anyway given that it was able to break age of the gods stuff.

Not, mind you, that any of that matters given the huge AP advantage Astolfo has and his already A-Rank magic resistance.

You could also note that Servant Aura would probably immobilize her given how much stronger Astolfo is

Last edited:
The former is something Fujimaru put in place which wouldn't apply if fujimaru isn't here, and i can't find shit about the latter... not that it really matters given the huge AP advantage Astolfo has and his already A-Rank magic resistance
Dose he have to be around for it to be in place? Because I don’t remember him being in apocrypha(Albiet I haven’t finished that yet) and I can’t find any footage of him using it in apocrypha.I found my info here https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Astolfo

I can he spam volcanic? I would think that resistance would protect him from spells and not giant swords

Dose he have to be around for it to be in place? Because I don’t remember him being in apocrypha(Albiet I haven’t finished that yet) and I can’t find any footage of him using it in apocrypha.I found my info here https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Astolfo

I can he spam volcanic? I would think that resistance would protect him from spells and not giant swords
He doesn't have it in Apocrypha. He was summoned as a rider there, not a Saber.

Yes, he can spam Vulcano it's literally just his normal weapon

Well, that's settled the debate for now, unless there is a new arguments from Hela side, we're in voting session now

Depends if Astolfo is serious enough since he can be quite clumsy and is constantly blabbering about stuff like his strengths and weaknesses, of wich Hela could take advantage, but he has the AP advantage and his NP would do the deed I believe. Going to vote for him.

Back