• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
822355880933982209.png

a god would just die against black barrel replica, no matter how strong it is, that's kind of its thing
Cernunos and the scene show the contrary, guda/mash and the BB needed castotia to make a hole through cernunos body because it was stated to be too though.

NLF much?
NLF of what?
..so? a plan implies that she can't do it simply because she wants to.
Because the plan was just about her getting more power that she had in first?

It... was? bigger fantasy tree, best host for the alien god, cover the whole world?
It was not? Lb6 tree was already destroyed and we don't know about the tree of lb7, lb6 was know as being the only menace to alien god. And i don't recall it covering the whole world? Statement pls?

I don't think I'm gonna try to argue with someone abaout an attack being stronger when a character, and I quote, "can't stand up", even if it uses a catalyst. Let's just ignore every single time excalibur was explicitly weaker in SN because artoria was low on magical energy
False equivalency one more time, excalibur need arturia magical energy, krisch magecraft need the star and world energy not him, litteraly why it weak as **** when it used in human world. He just need to let it be activated.

So the power have nothing to do with krisch power, him being stabbed or low on magical energy change nothing on the potency of his magecraft as the magecraft don't use it.
the mystery doesn't magically disappear just because it's sealed, the power does. OH, IT'S ALMOST LIKE THOSE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS"
Gray rhongo tell the contrary.
Mystery= power, it litteraly the source of all supernatural phenomenon

It is the source of all supernatural phenomena such as Magecraft or ESP, and beings such as True Ancestors, Dead Apostles, Servants, Spiritual Bodies, as well as Phantasmal Species show signs of Mystery. Mystery accumulates over time and grows stronger with age.
and? Again that does not mean something with more mystery is automatically stronger than something else with less mystery, or even the most basic spell would be leagues stronger than a nuke.
It does tell many time, i mean you really need to re read many interviews

Fate/stay night - Fate route - Day 10: skyscraper - Sword of Promised Victory
It is the law that a divine mystery will be eliminated by a greater divine mystery
.... the mystery is weakened. Really? That's what you're going for? There's literally 0 statement that the mystery is automatically the power level, it just buff the spell/NP/whatever.
Mystery is litteraly the law of power of every supernatural being.

"A fantastic race.
As it sounds, they are beings that exist only in fantasy.
Demihumans like sprites and giants.
Demonic beasts like demons and dragons.
As their very existence is a "divine mystery", it is said that they themselves surpass magic.

It is the law that a divine mystery will be eliminated by a greater divine mystery.
As magic stored its power in knowledge,
the fantastic races store their power in their long lifespan."
yeah, because it makes it stronger?"
Yeah, having the mystery and their magecraft is what make it stonger.
I'm saying that wodime spell in the lostbelt is stronger than rhongomyniad as a servant
Because rhongomyniad as a servant is sealed?? I mean what you even try to argue.
see the excalibur example above
False equivalency one more time, excalibur depend of krisch magical power, kirsch
magecraft depend on the star mystery and magical power.
Only a sith would be this absolute. But seriously though, life isn't white and black. A spell can be powered by both the stars And wodime
The description of the spell tell otherwise, not my fault.
still on the same video. Beryl confirms that he couldn't destroy the tree from the outside so he attacked it directly from the core
It's like impossible as the atk came from outside but like i tell i can't see the video.

this rhon is explicitly different from the regular rhon, being referred to as "this version of rhongomyniad", "a different version of rhongomyniad"
It's not, da vinci when seeing them tell their was the same than rhongomyniad of lion king + rhongomyniad of morgan have the direct equal statement with the fp excalibur of castoria who have no seal.

I'm saying that wodime spell in the lostbelt is stronger than rhongomyniad as a servant
I'm pretty sure Wodime spell is stronger than anything Gaia/Alaya/Earth can ever come up with (unless we throw some conceptual thing like ''Potnia Theron grants Immunity against the Power of the Solar System/Universe because it was done through a spell cast by a Human-BS)
It really doesn't, of course stronger attacks tends to have bigger area, but it's not an absolute rule by any means.
Yeah, but we all know trying to apply normal world logic to any verse with clearly powerful characters - powerful enought to destruct the entire region they are fighting in normal cases - would quickly make the story shit because the whole world would be in re-construction always and forever. Or in Fate case, the story would quickly go to shit it Fuyuki City gets destroyed... And that's why there is Suspension of Disbelief.

Miyamoto Musashi​

True Name: Shinmen Musashi-no-Kami Fujiwara-no-Harunobu

Class: Berserker

Source: Historical Fact

Region: A different Lostbelt

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Height: 167cm

Weight: 46.5kg

Character Creator: Kinoko Nasu

Character Design: Hirokazu Koyama

Character Voice: Ayane Sakura

Appearance in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strength: A+

Endurance: B

Agility: B

Magic: C

Luck: D

Noble Phantasm: D

Class Skills​

Magic Resistance: C

Her sharp skill to slash down all that's mystic has dropped in rank now that she became a Berserker.

Mad Enhancement: EX

She got real weird for "reasons". (Got turned into a Celestial Demon in the Grail Rice Incident).

Riding: D

Gets to Ganryuujima by jet ski. Musashi thought that was a valid way to be Musashi.

Divinity: D

"Musashi, are you eating Buddha's rice?"

"Ehehehe (Nervous laughter exposing 100% of her stupidity)

Personal Skills​

Accel Turn: B

She watched Summer Ishtar's Skill once and copied it.

Our plagiarism victim Ishtar only made one short, loathing comment. "That damned genius...!"

Fifth Sakari: B

A skill like Fifth Seihou but different. Upon close observation, you can notice the word Sei (force) was replaced by the word Sakari (height of summer heat).

Her pair of shapeshifting swords can change into a single blade. The hit count doesn't change, but it gains Sure Hit, and better NP generation and star drop.

Celestial Demon's Glare: EX

The Heavenly Eyes gone haywire.

She lets her own Saint Graph rampage until the verge of collapse, gaining an explosion in attack power. When she does, her Heavenly Eyes sharpened to extreme levels see through all of the enemies' defensive actions and demolishes them.

Since she detects all defensive actions in her line of sight, this affects the entire enemy line-up, not just an individual.

Noble Phantasm​

Ganryuujima (I Was Told There Would Be Magic Sword-Busting!)

Type: Anti-Unit

Range: 100

Max. Targets: 1 person

A fantastic sword move said to be used only once during Musashi’s long life as a swordsman.

Since no one who has ever seen it survived, only Musashi knows what the technique is like.

A special Saint Graph that mercilessly insults, disparages and crushes swordsmen who degrade themselves to sorcery, dark arts, or heresy.

Its other name is Anti-Swordsman/Anti-Swordsmaster Greater Bounded Field: Ganryuujima.

Since she became a Berserker, this is no longer her intelligent but dishonorable killing method where she remodeled one island into an Anti-Swordsman Fortress, lured the opponent to the center of it, activated its traps, and ultimately crushed the entire island to crush her opponent in it.

It's now a Celestial Phenomenon where she uses her five magnificent swordsmanship forms (Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, and Void) to launch a large amount of seawater upward, forming cascades surrounding the enemies, and bisects the enemies along with the cascades.

"Here I go! Anti-Swordsman, Anti-Swordsmaster Greater Bounded Field! This is my! GANRYUUJIMA!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First-person pronoun: Watashi

Second-person pronoun: Anata/Name-san

Third-person pronoun: Kare/kanojo/ano hito

Master: Name with or without kun/Master with or without kun

Personality​

The usual Musashi.

A cheerful and openhearted, cool yet vibrant swordswoman.

The prince charming in white armor who appears from nowhere, defeats evil, saves the weak, and leaves… swordsman edition. Or The Unfettered Shogun edition.

She actually falls in love very easily.

And she loves to be relied on. She also loves to be praised. She is weak to flattery.

And she likes to fight as much as a delinquent boss.

She has a sense of justice, but she would never preach justice.

Nonetheless, seeing people preach justice with all their courage makes her heart flutter. (This is one of the many causes for her falling in love with everyone.)

Her heart also skips a beat out of enjoyment when she sees a non-human persevering to act like “a proper human”, making her act as their bodyguard and try to take the burden of their justice.

Musashi’s good disposition is her selling point, but when she gets angry, she is like a Niou.

There are three ways to anger her:

“One-sided slaughter (war is fine; this is about when soldiers kill civilians)”

“Trampling on people’s pride and beliefs for fun.”

“Stealing her food when she is hungry.”

Attitude toward the Master​

That said, the summer magic permeated through Musashi, making her a bit more hedonistic than usual.

She loves fun. She loves jet skis. She loves fighting strong opponents!

"Now I'm leaving the dream of rocking this Wild West swordswoman look and enjoying the easy bodyguard life!", she says, with a flowery smile... (In order to defeat the Celestial Demon Musashi born from the Grail rice (without anyone noticing, if possible), she became an ally to Hokusai and Chaldea).

Dialogue examples​

She defaults to being polite in her conversations.

Since she's an outsider, she can get modest when it comes to the affairs of other worlds.

But sometimes her dialogues betray her true colors as a thuggish girl. "It's on now, darn it!"

However, she would never use modern slang.

In duels, her speech patterns get manlier than most men, and when she wants to insult or refute her opponent, her prose gets as purple as a kabuki script.

Historical Character and Image​

Omitted for length. See Miyamoto Musashi's page for more details.

Character in Fate/Grand Order​

"Miyamoto Musashiii? She starved to death, you dolt! The one you see here a woman loves the blue skies. Unquestionably an American! YAY! I'm the bodyguard living summer to the fullest! These hands are to pick and choose the spoils they'll grasp! The name is Miyamoto Iori. Fancy meeting you!"

The master of Berserker Niten Ichiryuu makes an unexpected visit! Her style replaces the katanas for chambara swords, and later for other weapons.

This is how even the most famed swordmaster can be corrupted by the evil temptation of swimsuits. That's summer for you.

-

Her usual Drifting took Musashi to North America.

In the west part of the Grand Canyon, she happened across a Holy Grail, and she ate food cooked in it just to see if she could. When she did, problems with Grail compatibility caused the Buddha-nature she fostered in her years of training to be separated from her Saint Graph and wreak havoc as an independent Celestial Demon.

Celestial Demon Musashi stole Musashi's strength as a swordswoman, leaving her as just Musashi... Berserker.

Musashi left the place pretending she never saw the Celestial Demon until she felt responsible... If she leaves Celestial Demon Musashi be, she'll cause a great calamity. And so she asked a shady mage she once met (Merlin) for advice.

"Why don't we put a seal on the place this Celestial Demon girl is in? Didn't you say you sealed an entire island to death once? That's a rational solution. I know a king who can do the same thing. Let's go with that."

Merlin's deceitful words lead Arthuria Ruler to build a city in the middle of the Grand Canyon. She created a second Las Vegas identical to the original, sealed the Celestial Demon, and ultimately established a system to select Swordbeauties who could defeat Celestial Demon Musashi. (Musashi is an annoying Heroic Spirit who never admits defeat unless she's defeated by a Saber!)

Berserker Musashi defeating Celestial Demon Musashi would mean nothing. On the contrary, it would only cause her to be absorbed, transform into the Celestial Demon Maouson, and become just a wild troublemaker.

So, she decided to search for a Swordbeauty who could surpass her with the sword as a Saber in her stead, support the girl, and have her defeat Celestial Demon Musashi.

Musashi didn't tell these circumstances to anyone.

She hoped that she could pull strings in the background well enough that no one would know that the mysterious Celestial Demon causing the collapse of the West was her.

Why no one can know about her failure? Simple. "Master would get angry, teehee".

It wasn't about her recognizing she did a bad thing or her trying to preserve her dignity.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She appeared in Las Vegas as one out of many Swordbeauties.

After fighting Hokusai, she introduced herself as Miyamoto Iori.

That is her feigning innocence by pretending she's not Musashi, but this choice actually carries a nuance of "I can't call myself Musashi right now. I'm just half a Musashi, so Iori, the Musashi apprentice, is a decent fit."

About Celestial Demon Musashi​

Musashi's side as a pure Sword Oni, separated from her by eating riced fried in the Holy Grail.

A dark-skinned Musashi who generally doesn't speak.

Calling her "Musashi's evil side" wouldn't be the most tactful or accurate way to put it.

She's portrayed more like a natural phenomenon. A manslayer knife that would only slaughter everyone around her if left alone.

Musashi behaves as a weapon, but that doesn't mean she's crazy or irrational.

She just doesn't do anything wasteful. She can speak, but she talks gallantly all the time, with the cold manners of someone who rejects (or more accurately, cuts off) everything.

Standard weapons​

She uses chambara toy swords, but they hurt a lot for some reason.

In her Third Ascension, she brings out a greatsword. It's called Jungyaku Hazontou - Musashi-koshirae (Maybe Correctly Damaged Katana - Musashi Imitation).

She designed it after the Oar Sword used by the Panhuman Musashi in the tales she heard of, but unsurprisingly, she's not good at this, resulting in a completely inferior damaged sword. However, there are still some other ways to use it, or at least she claimed as she started using the damaged blade as a multi-size katana.

Related characters​

Arthuria (Ruler)

The good Heroic Spirit ruling Las Vegas to seal the Celestial Demon.

Musashi feels a bit guilty because she knows Merlin is deceiving her.

Despite this, she's itching to fight her...

Katsushika Hokusai (Saber)

A dashing and free-spirited tennyo-like young swordswoman. At first glance, Musashi already knew she was the one.

Musashi acknowledged her talent, charmed to the point she'd be okay with this girl defeating her, but since Musashi'd never admit defeat against a traditional swordsman, she's keeping this a secret.

Shita-kiri Suzume no Beni-Enma

During her Drifting, she got lost and spent some nights in a mayoiga called The Sparrow Inn.

After Musashi learned what end waited her, she lost a bit of her will and spent her days in The Sparrow Inn absorbed in self-indulgent pleasures. "No matter what I do, I'm going to get drifted somewhere else anyways! Then I'll just get all the fun I want while I can! I don't wanna go back to the whole self-seeking thing!"

The proprietress figured out the gist of what was going on with Musashi but still scolded her for getting into fights with other guests in the hot springs. "Next time it happens, you'll be fowbidden fwom entering the hot spwings, chirp!"

Miss Crane

Some funny lady she met during their stay at The Sparrow Inn.

They had a great time discussing how to wear a kimono well.

Miyamoto Iori

Miyamoto Musashi's disciple.

A boy talented but born in the wrong era, according to Musashi.

He never had any success as a swordsman because he couldn't become as inhumanly indifferent as Musashi. He valued the reason and the good sense of his era.

Comment from the illustrator​

The first two Ascensions were easy choices. The competitive swimming swimsuit was just out of personal preference, and the chambara swords just came along with its sporty imagery; and the America bikini with a pair of Gunblades was because the summer event was set in Las Vegas. The Third Ascension was difficult to deliver, but I could get something done with the keywords "Japanese-style" and "Celestial Demon". It might be difficult to see with how fast the animation is, but she can switch the sides of the greatsword's blade and attack with the bigger part. I changed her hairstyle to make it easier to distinguish her from Saber Musashi and changed the color in every Ascension in an attempt to make it easier to visualize in the icon. (Koyama Hirokazu)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation note: The term Celestial Demon refers to the beings in Buddhism who obstruct the path to enlightenment with distraction and temptation. It's generally about Mara and those who work under him, but the term was applied to many other things throughout the eras, and since Maouson is being brought up here, it's relevant to note that tengus were considered Celestial Demons in the Kamakura Period.

Salome​

Class: Berserker
True Name: Salome
Sex: Female
Sources: New Testament / “Antiquities of the Jews” / “Salome”, etc.
Region: Israel
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Height: 159cm
Weight: 47kg

Character Creator: Sakurai Hikaru
Character Designer: Shimokoshi
Character Voice: Sarah Emi Bridcutt
Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters​
Values​
Strength​
B​
Constitution​
B​
Agility​
B​
Magical Power​
D​
Luck​
C​
Noble Phantasm​
B​

CLASS SKILLS​

Madness Enhancement: C

Coming to a mutual understanding with Salome is feasible, but her mind while as a Servant is always broken. Even though it seems like having conversations with Salome can be done on the surface, one cannot be careless with her.

PERSONAL SKILLS​

Bloodstained Silver Platter: B+

The platter of silver – which John the Immerser (Jokanaan)’s head is said to be placed on – that Salome possesses even now. With it, Salome reacts sharply to existences such as Saints, Prophets and Saviors.

Natural Body (Body): C

One possesses a perfect beauty since birth.

While it is a Skill falsely similar to the Golden Rule (Body) Skill, if she satisfies specific conditions, Salome can even shapeshift her physique as she desires.

Dance of the Seven Veils: A

A gorgeous dance where Salome dances while taking off her seven veils one at a time, before her body becomes almost stark naked at the end of the dance. The appearance of her vivacious and elegant limbs dancing around causes various effects to the minds of those watching. This once caused a type of fatal effect where it destroyed King Herod’s reasoning.

NOBLE PHANTASM​

Femme Fatale Baiser: I Have Kissed You
Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: 0~3
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

Femme Fatale Baiser (Lethal Woman’s Kiss). Its outward appearance is that of a skull made of crystal. A trophy Salome attained at the end of much yearning, insanity and fresh blood; that is to say, the crystallized head of John the Baptist. Although it is normally in a hand-held size, it is possible for it to enlarge/reduce its size freely according to Salome’s intentions. John the Baptist possesses legends where he used various Magecrafts, so that head is a clump of Mystery, converted into a Magecraft Mystic Code of sorts. It seems it becomes possible for the owner of that head to use various Magecraft————even if, they do not contain Magic Circuits within their body.

At the moment of its True Name Release, this crystal skull will considerably enlarge, before preying upon Salome’s opponent. If Salome reaches the limit of her Saint Graph Ascension, the skull will transform from a skull made of crystal to a skull made of gold.

Character​

First Person Pronoun: atashi
Second Person Pronouns: anata / ○○-sama
Third Person Pronouns: kare / kanojo / ○○-sama

PERSONALITY​

An insane girl who overflows with love and kisses with bloodstained lips. A dancing girl clad in thin veils who happened to fascinate even her stepfather, the King. Cruel and brutal, Salome gets excited with the blood of her beloved ones.

MOTIVE / ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE MASTER​

Salome properly understands the relationship between Master and Servant. She really does, and yet, as their bond depends and they happen to become intimate with each other, it seems she will eventually have a desire in wanting to “have” her Master.

She will want… their head.

Salome is actively trying not to behead her Master in that case since she is aware of the matter where if her Master loses their life, then she cannot maintain her materialization as well, but if the ideal opportunity happened to appear to her, then sure enough————

SPEECH EXAMPLES​

Lovely, lovely… Now, please give me your head!
The lips of a lovely person is the taste of love. The taste of blood is more enlightening than any high-grade alcohol of the finest quality.
Jokanaan, hehe, Jokanaan!
Do you like me? Heeey, do you?
My King… My King… Don’t you want to see my dance?

HISTORICAL IMAGE / CHARACTER IMAGE​

(Writer: Morise Ryou)

Salome is the stepdaughter of Herod Antipas, one of the four feudal lords [Tetrarchs] (since Israel at that time was under Roman control, they were more accurately government proxies) who ruled over Galilee and Perea in the same time period as the Messiah’s. She fell in love with John the Immerser, also known as John the Baptist, and she used the fact that her stepfather King Herod was in love with her to obtain John. She seduced King Herod, who is said to have not allowed the Immerser alone to leave prison, and had him decapitate John————She had then attained the head of her beloved one.

Although her name did not appear in the New Testament, it turned out to be “Salome” in “Antiquities of the Jews” that was written by Flavius Josephus, a Hebrew writer from the same time period as Salome’s.

It turned out that the situation of “John the Immerser’s head was placed on a platter, carried in that condition, and handed over to a girl” gave vivid inspiration to artists of posterity, those artists painting religious paintings of it in great numbers from over the Renaissance period to the Baroque period. Through these artworks, various speculations were made regarding Salome’s motive.

In the story “Hérodias (the French word form of Herodias)” – which was written by Gustav Flaubert, a novelist of 19th Century France – Salome’s ambitious mother Herodias was afraid of John’s influence, and that was treated as the reason for the incident taking place, Salome herself depicted in a complicit role all the way to the end of the story. But it turned out that afterwards, Oscar Wilde published the play “Salome” in the year 1893, which resulted in the play being made into an opera by Richard Strauss, allowing the deplorable image of Salome as a girl who is deeply in love with Jokanaan (John) – resulting in her eventually wanting his head – to take hold.

CHARACTER IMAGE IN “FATE/GRAND ORDER”​

Although she was a pure girl in her lifetime, it appears that Salome has materialized in a state where her mind was fixed as it was at the moment when she approached her end, yearning for love and perishing in madness.

As a Servant, Salome is overflowing broadly and generously with her love, which should have been devoted only to John the Immerser. That is to say, she will completely fall in love with even those who oppose her. It seems that if she is controlled well, Salome can work as a powerful Berserker, but it appears that each time she kills an opponent who she fell in love with, her mind will continue to creak and break even more.

GENERAL ARMAMENTS​

A crystal skull, which is a Noble Phantasm. The ways in which it can be used are diverse.

CONNECTIONS TO OTHER CHARACTERS​

Saint and Prophet Servants

Oh, yes. That’s right! I feel as if you’re similar to Jokanaan. It’s lovely, isn’t it? It’s very, very, very very very lovely, isn’t that right?————

Monarch Servants

……Oh, yes. You’re… a King, right?

Scheherazade

At first, I thought that she was also someone similar to me, since it’s been said that she’s poor with Kings… I wonder if I can get along with her then.
Yes. I was able to get along with her! I think I have a new friend. Ah, Scheherazade. Pretty Scheherazade. Also, please let me hear one of your tales, ok? The tales she spins… are very, very lovely… Hehe. I… was able to get something to look forward to in Chaldea.

Ibaraki-douji

I wonder how I can put it… That child… She’s a terrible THING from the Orient, isn’t that right? The child herself often says that… she’s not a human… But even then, I wonder why… do I, somehow, have a feeling of closeness with her? To have a feeling like THAT… I wonder why it’s continuing to surge from within me…————

Comment from Illustrator​

Salome is famous in theatre, but if I were to draw her in accordance with the rendition formed by the stage play, she would have been nude and covered in copious amounts of blood while holding a freshly severed head, sooo, given that it would have completely become a BRUTAL thing, that depiction would have naturally been rejected. I tried to draw her as a dancer with a moderately erotic impression and one who has an oriental sensation. There is a mature impression about her as a result of her makeup, but she is considerably younger in her setting. The performance of her voice actor regarding that area was splendid I tell you. If one makes a move on this girl, then they will get a CRAZY feeling to an outrageous extent! (Shimokoshi)

So basically Murica Musashi is a swordmasters bullier, and CDG seems grant her a dura negation?

I'm satisfied with Salome mats, now she got the green light to get her profile

Her pair of shapeshifting swords can change into a single blade. The hit count doesn't change, but it gains Sure Hit, and better NP generation and star drop.
possible STR for musashi summer??
So basically Murica Musashi is a swordmasters bullier, and CDG seems grant her a dura negation?
should be fate manip to a greater extent since it's "empyrean eyes gone haywire"

These comments give me a cancer
Wait there's consistency in FGO? The franchise, that the community can't even agree whether events are cannon? Where you have a timeline of 1.5yrs in game, with 5 summer's?

Where you "dream up" of meeting characters, then forget them and meet them the 1st time, in the future? Where, you can seemly have an entire side story in the middle "preparing to fight for your life, tomorrow, because we're going finishing this" Mass effect style?

FGO is like the last gacha game I want to hear Lore from, because now, that's a game that tries to sell hard, and fck the lore as they say. (cheek in tongue because I play it actively)

Just for the irony of it
Genshin, traveler, is alone with Paimon, and soloing the story (with guest help where relavant) Given the Traveler is an expert swordman and a god with multiple powers, it's doable.

In FGO, the Master is a weak powerless human, with no possible firepower, and lore wise has 1 Battle servant, with guest characters. Yet the story somehow he wins, some time by himself! (Explain by a mysterious summoning briefcase, which sometimes doesn't even work or shouldn't even be on him)

i mean, fate does seem to use plot armor a lot to save it's protagonists. Then again, that's the problem when the protagonist is unnecessarily weak compared to literally everything else.

Leonardo da Vinci​

Class: Rider

True Name: Gran Cavallo (From Leonardo's unfinished horse sculpture, "The Giant Steed (Gran Cavallo)")

Source: Historical fact, Fate/Grand Order

Region: 2017 South Pole

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 144cm

Weight: 36.5kg

Strength: D

Endurance: D

Agility: B

Mana: A

Luck: A+

Noble Phantasm: B

Scenario Writer: Nasu Kinoko/Character Design: Simosi
CV: Sakamoto Maaya

Main Appearance
: Fate/Grand Order

Class Skills​

Riding B
The talent for riding. She can ride ordinary vehicles and mounts better than your average person, but she can not mount demonic or sacred beasts.

Territory Creation C
The ability to create a magic workshop.
Perhaps due to having no past records of doing so, the rank of the skill decreases compared to the Original Da Vinci's.

Overhaul E
The ability to create tools filled with mana.
Even though she's a part of the facility known as Shadow Border or Storm Border, Da Vinci produces all kinds of tools to assist in achieving Grand Order.

Personal Skills​

Golden Rule (Body) EX
Due to being downsized, the range of her universal capabilities narrowed, but in exchange for that, her Golden Rule was elevated.
Originally, inquiring about Da Vinci's gender was a fruitless endeavor, but perhaps due to becoming a little girl model, she got closer to being an "angel" in the spiritual sense.

Accel Turn B
A skill inspired by the goddess of Summer, Ishtar.
As an excellent driver, it is possible to make emergency evasive measures when she feels like "Now's the time!"

A Dream For The Planet D
The conclusion of a hope harbored by all that was created with a fleeting lifespan.
The "Pioneer of The Star" skill is missing from this Leonardo da Vinci.
However, the reason that an intellectual form was born in that soul and the truth that such short-lived beings should aim for, dwell in "the arts".
She, who was made by "Humanity's Greatest Intellect", Leonardo da Vinci and having inherited that intelligence, has arrived at the truth of the "farsightedness and objectivity that stems from a short-lived existence (life) that was manufactured" that both Mashu and the homunculi possess.

Please tell me, o ephemeral yet shining infant.
I who have lived through hundreds upon millions of years will eventually be on my deathbed.
O children, who were given merely a few millennia for evolution.
Do grant unto this dying planet a final dream.
At the end of that trifling yet ever-brilliant conclusion of childhood.

Noble Phantasm​

Those Who Cross The Boundaries

Classification: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
Range: Anywhere
Maximum number of targets: No matter who

Beautiful Journey.
A "Full Power☆Direct Attack" where she boards the Shadow Border, reaching the target no matter where they may be through the Sea of Imaginary Numbers and, charging forth at a ridiculous speed, breaks through a storm to speed through a new land.

Originally intended to be a means of transport for crossing the barriers that separate people and nations, civilizations and history, the world and space; and from that, to reveal undiscovered lands and unearth hitherto unknown knowledge.

Character​

First person pronoun: watashi
Second person pronoun: kimi/aitsu/○○(calling them by name with no honorifics)
Third person pronoun: kare (for males)/kanojo (for females)/○○(calling them by name with no honorifics)

Personality

She's fundamentally identical to Da Vinci, with just a slightly more pronounced air of an ingénue to her.
Wording things gentler and ending her sentences in a girlish manner have become the basis.
Her utterances and responses carrying an underlying nuance of "a student wishing to be told of all there is to learn", as opposed to "a wise teacher lecturing from their superior standpoint" requires special attention.
She wants to give off the impression of a young girl badgering you to read books.

She has no intention of revealing her activity period to anybody.
(Holmes must have realized it already as a matter of course, but since he definitely won't tell the others, she's ignoring this fact)

Different from the other Heroic Spirits, even as a Servant, Da Vinci is the embodiment of the spirit of inquiry and the desire to improve oneself. Whether it was the dream of the dead or not, he was a person who lived in the present (the now). That way of living remains unchanged for young girl Da Vinci as well.
In the time she's been granted, she runs around day and night to obtain the best possible result she can.
Nevertheless, she holds some complaints and anxiety towards her current self that had her output drop.
"Can I get things done like the previous me?" Such words have been uttered. Even if she received all the memories of the previous Da Vinci, they are not things young girl Da Vinci has experienced herself. That's why she longs for them. For that "one year the Original has spent together with the staff of Chaldea".
And at the same time, she is also anxious. Along with a sense of responsibility that she must leave behind memories that could rival the Original's, and results she could be proud of even if they were compared to her formal self's achievements.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.
■■, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■■■■■.

Motives and attitude towards the Master

She behaves as an advisor for the Master, and sometimes as an elder or younger sister, in a bright, cheerful, and brilliant manner.

Dialogue Examples

"This is our first time meeting, but I know you well.
I have inherited "my" memories, after all.
I've been looking forward to being able to greet you like this.
It would be nice if you would rely on "this me" from now on.
Though my versatility has decreased a slight bit compared to the previous me, right?"
"There is no helping it, Gordolf-kun. There are two problems, after all.
Imaginary diving for an extended period in this situation would be life-threatening.
That's because our life-support system has been completely cut off.
There would be no point to only me surviving."

○Character in FateGO

In any case, she's lively and energetic! And also precocious!
The lovely pure and innocent Hybrid Servant who fights with her Ultimo Manipulator deployed from her all-purpose bag as she gallantly roller skates through the battlefield.

"Eh, who am I then in the end?
Obviously, I am the double molded by the universal genius Leonardo da Vinci in preparation for the second Grand Order and also the greatest secretary-type beautiful girl who supports Chaldea's Master────That's right, in other words, I am everyone's Da Vinci-chan, little girl version!"

A man-made Servant molded by Da Vinci. Memo Kadmon.
Da Vinci's own copy that she created if by chance something happened to her, having taken into account the "dark clouds beyond 2017" that she naturally foresaw approaching after the Human Incineration Incident.

While Da Vinci was carrying out her activities in Chaldea without a Master (having designated a doll she made as her master), that was only possible with the electric energy of Chaldea.
She was thinking of a substitute that could support Fujimaru and the others on her behalf in case their quest took them outside Chaldea.
Da Vinci managed to complete her little girl version not with the knowledge from back when she was alive, but with the techniques she has gained after being summoned in Chaldea.

However, no matter how great of a universal genius she was, even if she could "create a Servant", she couldn't bring them into existence.
Even though the "airframe" was made, it was in a state where its power wouldn't turn on and it couldn't startup.
A homunculus with the abilities of a Heroic Spirit...a Servant...wouldn't be allowed by the "Counter Force" in the first place.
Although the young girl model Da Vinci was created as a new model, it was an armchair theory.
But. Unexpectedly, Leonardo da Vinci, the third successful summoning at Chaldea, has been made to depart by Kotomine Rasputin.
With that reality and the objective of "restoring the plant that has been turned into a blank slate" being born to humankind, the Counter Force allowed the activation of small Da Vinci, "■■■■■" ■■■, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■. ■■■■■, ■■■■■■■■ "■■■■■■■■■, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■" ■■, ■■ "■■■■■" ■■■■■■・■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.

Young girl Da Vinci is more of a homunculus, a type of golem, than a Heroic Spirit and has completely taken over the role of Da Vinci.
Without a need for a Master, she can carry out her actions almost as if she were a human being.
However, her lifespan's ■■, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■.
■・■■■■■■■■・■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.
Young girl Da Vinci holds no dissatisfaction or fear about her period of activity. She's simply smiling it off with a "That's what life's like, after all".
When she's asking you to tell her new stories in-game, it is not because she feels sorrowful about having to part with her life or feeling any lingering attachments towards it. It stems from her inquisitive mind and longing, her desire to come to learn of even more wonderful things in the time she was granted.
Having been downsized, her versatility has decreased, though in Da Vinci's words: "Children can't reach the shelves, right? That's what this is like." is the extent of it. In other words, the breadth (genre) of knowledge she has acquired remains unchanged, but the reach of her arms is short.
If she were to give her undivided attention to an affair for a while, she could pull off the same things the Da Vinci from before was capable of, but that's exactly what this young girl version of Da Vinci does not have time for.

○Connection to other Characters

Rasputin
She shall plunge her hand into his heart from behind.
On little girl Da Vinci's "Top Ten Things To Do Before I Die", it is the definite number one.

Mashu
Unexpectedly, the young girl version of Da Vinci is having the same "my humanity starts from now on" deal as Mashu did back in part 1, though the degree of perfection of Da Vinci's mentality seems to be one step higher.

Sherlock Holmes
While she thinks of him as a dependable Servant on Chaldea's side, she is secretly worried about the way he holds himself, and also his eventual end. "If only I could be there when he departs. He is not one of many words, is he?"

In order to fight even with her lowered base specs, she is armed with circular military tank-type hands and the like. In springtime, she'd have a ■■■■■-schooler-like image so she feels like she'd be a lively girl in a sailor uniform. In the app version, her different ascensions were to have a maid outfit and a white dress which is surely the preference of the company president! I was a little troubled on what kind of dress would go well with the maid outfit so I went with an angel-y feel in the end. By the way, what happened to her having different glasses? (Simosi)

So...summer ereshkigal this year?
atalanta (5)

okita alter / shiki

artoria lancer alter (5)

drake->passionlip? (due to drake being on the pre event banner, but we might get neither since she does technically appear in the event now))

mata hari

cleopatra

caesar

any KOTR

that's my prediction at least
Wait there's consistency in FGO? The franchise, that the community can't even agree whether events are cannon? Where you have a timeline of 1.5yrs in game, with 5 summer's?

Where you "dream up" of meeting characters, then forget them and meet them the 1st time, in the future? Where, you can seemly have an entire side story in the middle "preparing to fight for your life, tomorrow, because we're going finishing this" Mass effect style?

FGO is like the last gacha game I want to hear Lore from, because now, that's a game that tries to sell hard, and fck the lore as they say. (cheek in tongue because I play it actively)

Just for the irony of it
Genshin, traveler, is alone with Paimon, and soloing the story (with guest help where relavant) Given the Traveler is an expert swordman and a god with multiple powers, it's doable.

In FGO, the Master is a weak powerless human, with no possible firepower, and lore wise has 1 Battle servant, with guest characters. Yet the story somehow he wins, some time by himself! (Explain by a mysterious summoning briefcase, which sometimes doesn't even work or shouldn't even be on him)
i mean, fate does seem to use plot armor a lot to save it's protagonists. Then again, that's the problem when the protagonist is unnecessarily weak compared to literally everything else.
the power of the stars is something amazing~ More seriously tho, considering how the multiverse and root works, litteral plot armor being a thing isn't that much of a stretch, like how some LN give [hero] characters [fate] that allows them to win despite the odds (think mondaiji tachi ga has something like that)
Overhaul E
The ability to create tools filled with mana.
Even though she's a part of the facility known as Shadow Border or Storm Border, Da Vinci produces all kinds of tools to assist in achieving Grand Order.
interesting effect. Sounds like a composite of IC and enchant
A skill inspired by the goddess of Summer, Ishtar.
As an excellent driver, it is possible to make emergency evasive measures when she feels like "Now's the time!"
yay, even more wacky summer canonicity. as if lostbelt 4.5 wasn't enough.
Beautiful Journey.
A "Full Power☆Direct Attack" where she boards the Shadow Border, reaching the target no matter where they may be through the Sea of Imaginary Numbers and, charging forth at a ridiculous speed, breaks through a storm to speed through a new land.

Originally intended to be a means of transport for crossing the barriers that separate people and nations, civilizations and history, the world and space; and from that, to reveal undiscovered lands and unearth hitherto unknown knowledge.
well, guess that settles it. lolivinci (her kit) is parralel universe canon. There's no way we would just have a NP like that
Da Vinci's own copy that she created if by chance something happened to her, having taken into account the "dark clouds beyond 2017" that she naturally foresaw approaching after the Human Incineration Incident.
"I'm a genius after all!" moment
definitively going with da vinci is the traitor tho, not telling predictions is sherlock thing, not da vinci's
Sherlock Holmes
While she thinks of him as a dependable Servant on Chaldea's side, she is secretly worried about the way he holds himself, and also his eventual end. "If only I could be there when he departs. He is not one of many words, is he?"
the ship is getting stronger

Loli Vinci mats is basically foreshadowing her death flag, and with her being the welfare of summer 2021 expect more death flag from her

Mysterious Alterego Λ​

Class: Lancer

True Name: Meltryllis Lambda

Source: Fate/EXTRA CCC

Region: SE.RA.PH

Alignment: Lawful Good

Height: 160cm

Weight: 33kg (Due to taking off her heel blades)

Strength: C

Endurance: E

Agility: A

Mana: B

Luck: A

Noble Phantasm: B+

Scenario Writer: Nasu Kinoko/Character Design: Wada Arco
CV: Hayami Saori

Main Appearance
: Fate/Grand Order

Class Skills​

High Servant A
A man-made Servant created through combining several mythology essences.
She possesses the components of Artemis, Leviathan and Saraswati.

Riding C
A talent/ability for riding. Having become a Lancer, the rank dropped.

Divine Core of the Goddess C
A skill symbolizing that one has been a perfect goddess since their birth.
Its rank has dropped after Lambda switched her main essence from Saraswati to Leviathan.

Magic Resistance B
Invalidates magic invoked through arias with less than three verses.
Even High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals will have a hard time wounding Lambda.

Personal Skills​

Swan Lake A
By suppressing her "Sadistic Constitution" skill, "Crime Ballet" has transformed into this. In exchange for diluting its offensive and evasive aspects, she has become a dancer who can mesmerize the audience for even longer and in a more beautiful manner.
Her Arts performance is raised for 5 turns.
At max rank, the cooldown is reduced to 4 turns, and by stacking it, the chance for "the greatest triple axel" will arrive as well.

Perfect Fluid B
The authority of Leviathan. She fills the world with seawater by turning herself into a fluid state.
Invincibility + buff removal resistance + the field is changed to "waterside" for 3 turns. The only way to defeat a Melt who has used this skill would be with invincibility pierce.

Melt Envy EX
Tainted by one of the Seven Deadly Sins, Envy.
Due to the influence of Leviathan, the Melt Virus has transformed.
She steals 20~30% of the NP gauges of the party's Servants, concentrates the critical stars on herself, and raises the might of her Noble Phantasm.
It charges her gauge by 60% at maximum. It might appear to be powerful at first glance, but it is a devilish skill that can throw the party off-kilter in a critical moment.

Noble Phantasm​

That Summer Dew Is Akin To Glass

Classification: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm
Range: 10~50
Maximum number of targets: One

Blue Summer Palladion.
According to Lambda: "Summer Dew" is read as "natsu" while "Glass" is read as "hoshi". [1]
The targets are enclosed in a sphere of water and restrained. Lambda herself dives into the giant tidal wave she summoned and starts to swim through the water at high speeds along with the leviathans who serve as her followers. With the acceleration she gained, she launches herself like a missile and pierces through her targets along with the water sphere.
They say Lambda's appearance as she flies out of the water is like that of a graceful flying fish or that of a mythological spear that could level cities.
If the field is in a "waterside" state, the sphere of water will have an evasion removing effect while her spear attack will ignore defense.

Elegy of the Great Tidal Bore's Seven Sins

Classification: Anti-World Noble Phantasm
Range: 50~500
Maximum number of targets: Five hundred

Leviathan Melt Purge.
According to Lambda: The "Elegy of the Seven Sins" part is read as "natsumi hika". [2] Could she be trying to make a wordplay with "the sin of Summer"...?
The sea fills the heavens and the earth, and a massive tidal wave is brought forth.
Those swallowed by the tidal wave are gathered in one place by the vortex and, after being locked up in a ball of water (prison), they are sent into a watery grave by the fangs of Meltryllis imitating a dragon in her perfect fluid state. The sea surrounding Las Vegas was the continuous deployment of this Noble Phantasm.

Character​

First person pronoun: watashi
Second person pronoun: anata
Third person pronoun: kare (for males)/kanojo (for females)
Master: Fundamentally, she calls them by name without using any honorifics. When serious, she uses "Master". When she's making a fool of them: "(insert teasing adjective here) Master-san?"

Personality

Belligerent and ruthless. Also a queen-type character with a penchant for sadism.
She has a fondness for structural beauty and an obsession with cleanliness that won't permit anything unsightly.
Her pride is great, thinking highly of herself as the sole perfect existence capable of achieving anything.
...is how the usual Melt is, but this time she has (somewhat) sealed away her sadistic tendencies in order to take pleasure in driving her audience wild as a professional figure skater.
Nevertheless, her core part where "by her own standards, her beauty is absolute" remains the same.
No matter how pretty and popular the other swimsuit master fencers are, she'll brush it off with a "Hmm. Is that so. Still, the top beauty here has to be me, no?" and a leisurely smile.

She claims to have "become jealous" due to Leviathan's influence, but since Melt was originally a person whose attachment and affection towards "her sole beloved" was so heavy that it would put black holes to shame, she was definitely a "deeply jealous" person from the very beginning.

Attitude towards the Master

Although her looking down on humans remains unchanged, her dislike for humans is being repressed compared to the usual Melt.
"I am the Mysterious Alterego, Lambda. The greatest entertainer who has awakened to the awareness of a professional.
My job is to charm the audience. I won't spout something like 'I will remain a human-hater forever'.
Those who understand my beauty should receive a deserving reward, no?"
Hmm~. Well, she is the usual Melt (rest omitted).

Dialogue Examples

"That's right. I have no memories of it. Don't be so over-familiar when you address me. I am a star here, after all."
"Haah? It looks like a penguin hoodie to you? Are your eyes melting like ice blocks? No matter how you look at it, it's a Leviathan hoodie."
"Among the many 'bests', you are the one who tried to reach the absolute pinnacle.
I pride myself on being the one and only 'best' there is.
As expected, we won't get along.
In the Palace of the Dragon King, no one will take notice of the likes of a flower from the surface.
There is only one goddess in this world.
It is the great tidal bore, the giant tidal wave that closes off the world.
The elegy of the blue waters' seven sins, Lambdaryllis────Now! Let us have a fair contest!"
("She acted all cool as she named herself, but her narration during the fight included stuff like 'Ruthless! Swim tutu!', didn't it" - comment from a fan having fun with a wry smile on their face)
"Well then, I'd like some amaryllis. Vibrant purple flowers in so great an amount that I could barely hold them in both arms."

Historical image and character

Leviathan is a legendary beast living in the ocean as described in the Old Testament's Book of Job.
After the Last Judgment, God has created massive demonic beasts to feed mankind.
These were Behemoth who roamed the land and Leviathan (Livyatan) who called the sea it home.
Behemoth and Leviathan were mates, but it is said that while the former was a mild herbivore, the latter was a ferocious beast.

Leviathan is said to be indubitably female and was later depicted in the image of a gigantic snake.
Before the Middle Ages, when the sea was equivalent to death for the people, it was regarded as a demon due to its ferocity and before long it became a great demon symbolizing "envy" of the "Seven Deadly Sins".
Leviathan ranks just below Satan and Beelzebub in Demonology and also holds the authority of the navy of Hell's Great Admiral.
According to the Bible's Book of Job, it is so massive that the sea begins to swirl and raging waves will surge forth just from it simply swimming through the waters.

"No matter how savage, if you are a girl with divinity, you are a goddess☆"
With such words, BB-chan's super-interpretation bursts forth.

Character in "FateGO"

The aquatic primadonna cum charismatic figure skater.
She claims to be the Queen of the Sea who unleashes all kinds of waves.

She is the usual Melt, but she is hiding her identity.
(She keeps insisting to be the Mysterious Alterego and not Meltryllis)
Normally, she doesn't appear that charismatic to her sisters ("Is that so?"), but in any case, with this Saint Graph that's claiming to be the artist Lambda, her professionalism is quite intense.

The Mysterious Altereego who appeared in Vegas.
A Servant of water and penguins whose true identity is quite unclear, but she is a first-class ballet dancer and a goddess governing over fine arts flaunting the fact that she is also talented as a figure skater.
The owner of the Suiten-gū (Palace of Water and Sky) Casino.
The casino's main attractions are the roulettes and slot machines, but, in any case, the wind speed is quite fast...the rotation is quite rapid.
A hundred million QP can melt away in seconds.
It is rumored that the customers (Servants) who became penniless and were rendered homeless with their whereabouts being completely unknown, were captured by Melt and turned into experience points.
(In truth, they were made to create figurines endlessly in an underground factory)

Connection to other Characters

Swimsuit Artoria (Ruler)
"In terms of beauty, hers almost rivals mine...if her being royalty was to be added to the evaluation criteria, she might surpass me"...the only Servant Lambda perceives to be her equal. Covering Las Vegas in the sea was due to her preferences, but also in part for the sake of defeating Artoria (keeping her in check).

Swimsuit BB
As the disgrace of the Sakura Series, she is an object that must be purged.
On the eve of gaining control of Las Vegas and turning it into a second SE.RA.PH (urban-type engine), she thinks she will be able to take down BB for sure this time.

Swimsuit Martha
Waterside...Tarasque...blue hair...beautiful voice...I wonder if it is a coincidence we overlap this much...?

Kingprotea
Melt's natural enemy.
At any rate, she is good at swimming and no matter how much Melt drains her, Kingprotea will simply grow again immediately so there will be no end to it.
...So she turned her into an ally this time.
She invited her as a flourish for the "Suiten-gū Invidia Serpents" Casino's attraction show and entrusted her with the protection of the casino in return for allowing her to put on a kaiju show.

Passionlip
She is reflecting on being too considerate of her.
That said, "She improved her common sense and objectivity and became a full-fledged lady...is what I thought, but her aspects where she is extremely prejudiced and shows no mercy when doing something remains the same. Isn't the girl who served as our base a bit super last boss-like?"

Comment from the Illustrator​

She was assigned the image of a figure skater. She is a fairy of the waters in her third ascension, she wears a school swimsuit in the style of a high-leg leotard in her second ascension, and finally, she is a penguin in her first ascension!!! Yay~!!! I could come up with her design and draw her in a standing pose without being unsure about pretty much any parts, and I could pull off the colouring just as I pictured it in my head for her final ascension so she is a rare character of mine I have almost no regrets about as a whole. I like everything about her. She makes me go "Nice" no matter how many times I look at her...!!! I'm so happy!!! Please, let all my characters turn out like this every time!!!! (Wada Arco)

Translation notes:
[1] "Natsu" means "Summer" while "hoshi" can mean "star" or "planet".
[2] Like the sentence right after this says, Lambda is making a wordplay with "Summer" (natsu) and "sin" (tsumi).

now i think about it, i am not that disappointed about not getting summer eresh. i have my own eresh, and okita alter is kinda satisfying.
An't we getting kama in banner 2?

now i think about it, i am not that disappointed about not getting summer eresh. i have my own eresh, and okita alter is kinda satisfying.
An't we getting kama in banner 2?
yeah
Sei | Caenis | Kama apparently. Still hoping for a third banner like what happened during summer 2 tho

Yeah Kama on 2nd banner base on the PV.

I want to get Nastya, but I only have 60 SQ left. Gonna save it for Kama.

Yeah, using DeepL. Chokita got Dimensional Barrier
Sun and Moon: A

A conceptual armor for the Demon Saber that binds all light together and shines in black. It takes the form of a sun shield and moon armor, and provides a dimensionally different defense.

Anastasia and Viy's

Intro​

The Ice Princess who underwent a class change in order to acquire a swimsuit Saint Graph.
"Summer? I'm Russian. I don't mind a little heat, but isn't this way too much!!?"
Should she become negligent and burnt-out, she always has shaved ice on hand.
Now and then she might chow down on too much and get a headache, though.
Viy also dressed in a lovely outfit to match Anastasia, but its eyes remain as frightening as ever.

Bond 1​

Height / Weight: 158cm / 40kg (Anastasia)
Source: Historical Records, Folklore (Viy)
Region: Russia
Alignment: Chaotic Summer

Viy stands about 30-50cm tall. Weirdly enough, each time it's measured, the height changes.
Its weight might be unknown, but one thing that could definitely be called heavy is its eyelids.

Bond 2​

It's summer, and with the swimsuit Saint Graph the girl's mischievous side is completely pushed to the forefront.
However, because of this, she's more liable to not think twice about doing the kind of reckless things she normally wouldn't. As such, extra caution is advised.
When walking your festive rounds with a laugh, you might find yourself pushed into a pit of lava.
Walking alongside a friend, coworker, or Master will likely lend you more enjoyment than going alone.

When it comes to her Master, she wants to cradle them as one would a cat, play with them whimsically as one would a cat, treat them crudely as one would a cat, and spoil them as one would a cat.

Bond 3​

Independent Action with Viy: EX
As long as Viy is within reach,
she can function on her own pretty much anywhere.
This would even allow her use of her Noble Phantasm.
That said, she prefers not to leave her Master's side, if possible.

Fairy Contract: B+
Contracts for wearing swimsuits are handled separately.

Schwipsig (Summer): B+
Summertime Schwipsig.
It becomes possible for Anastasia to manipulate, materialize, and produce anything she recognizes as summery.
It might be powerful, but "summery things" doesn't include a lot of stuff useful in attacks.
"Maybe the griddle used for yakisoba at the beach hut would work?"

Freezing Summertime: A
―――So much fun.
One might almost wish for time to stop.
A forced standstill caused by Viy's Mystic Eyes.
Rather than used on others, it cloaks oneself in order to cause all attacks to come to a halt before they hit, for a certain period of time.

Accelerated Elemental Eyes: B
Viy's Mystic Eyes changed into a state of continuous activation.
It creates a maelstrom of surrounding Magical Energy, providing Anastasia with favourable circumstances.
To put it in FPS terms, it's like being able to one-sidedly keep shooting at your opponent from an elevated position.

Bond 4​

『In Snow-laden Summer, Beautiful are the Droplets of Silver Frost』
B
Type: Anti-unit
Range: 1~10
Maximum Targets: 1 person

Snegleto Snegurochka.
Snegurochka is a snow woman of folklore, though she's not particularly related to this Noble Phantasm.
By means of Viy's Mystic Eyes, the seasons are temporarily inverted. This Noble Phantasm uses the enormous amount of energy generated by this motion as an attack.
In contrast to its magnificent appearance, it is actually considerably fierce.

『Ice Block Launching, Absolute Killing Baseball』
C
Type: Anti-unit
Maximum Targets: 1 person

Underthrow Freeze Sinker.
The Grand Duchess' certain knockout underthrow pitching technique, throwing what appears to be a snowball at first glance.
In actuality, it's a compressed block of ice coated in a dusting of powder snow, which with the addition of rotation achieves unimaginable destructive power.
It's just that Viy's Mystic Eyes causes even a straight pitch to repeatedly curve forcefully.

It is not used in FGO. Probably.

Bond 5​

Just as summer may turn a group of indoor shut-ins into savage outdoor-goers, so too has it changed Anastasia into an outdoors, prank-loving, snickering girl. Her Master might be the only one capable of stopping her from running amok.

If Anastasia the Caster emphasized the Grand Duchess part of herself, then this one emphasizes the free-spirited aspect she originally possessed.

Because of this, she has a tight personal space (though the deeper the bond with her grows, the closer she'll become), and enjoys herself by teasing those she likes and watching them get flustered with her.

However, perhaps because she has shut out the Grand Duchess part of herself, the loneliness she experiences without her brother and older sisters has been magnified. Maybe she wants to grow closer to her Master in an effort to stave off and distract herself from that loneliness.

Bond CE​

Summer, Ice and Viy

The sunlight shines and shines its dry light.
Roaring waves can be heard from the lovely sea.
And then there's all the freezing ice cream you can eat there!
Vanilla! Chocolate! Strawberry! Melon!
And, uhm...this is Master's request.
Green tea! Summer is just the absolute best!
Let's go, Viy! Let's eat and eat and eat every last bit!

Ah, please don't move, Master.
I'm gonna try and feed you like you'd feed baby birds.
Well, let's try it, here goes.

Alright, say "ah" ♪

Well, is it tasty? I obviously taste really good, huh.
Oh, but don't just take my compliments for granted.

After all, if I'm able to eat something by your side, then anything will taste delicious.
So please take responsibility, would you, Master?

TL Notes:​

Bond 6 will be added once it unlocks.

Osakabehime (Swimsuit)​

Class: Archer
True Name: Osakabehime
Source: Japanese Folklore\1])
Region: Japan (Himeji Castle)
Alignment: Neutral Summer
Height: 158cm
Weight: 50.4kg or namely 50kg (I'm losing weight although it's only about 0.6kg. I've lost weight)

Character Creator: Higashide Yūichirō
Character Designer: Moriyama Daisuke
Character Voice: Fukuen Misato
Major Appearances in Main Works: Fate/Grand Order

Parameters​
Values​
Strength​
D​
Endurance​
E​
Agility​
B​
Magical Power​
A​
Luck​
A​
Noble Phantasm​
EX​

Class Skills​

Fortress Construction: B

A variant skill of Territory Creation. Capitalizing on her experience as the guardian deity of Himeji Castle, she is able to construct a stronghold.
At B rank, it is capable of withstanding bombing.

Magic Resistance: B

Invalidates spells with a chant below three verses.
Even if one is targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for them to be wounded.

Independent Action: A

It is possible to act in the absence of a master.
She is able to reduce mana consumption through the manipulation of origami soldiers\2]).

Divinity: C-

An indigenous fierce demon/god\1]) who was enshrined as the patron landowner god (地主神, Jinushigami)\3]) of Himeji.
The rank has slightly decreased due to being away from Japan.

Personal Skills​

Marksmanship (FPS): B

The reflexes developed from in-game roar to life.
She moves left and right to avoid attacks, though don't think too hard about it.

Princess Summer Vacation (False): A

Why is there a (False) included even though I'm a princess!?
I'm a proper respectable princess though!!
Eh? That (False) is for the vacation part?
Manuscript? Eh? ...Eh?

Chiyogami Battalion Commander: EX

By controlling small animals made of origami, she can prepare for volley firing, cover bombing, and bombardment shelling.
See? The princess's battalion makes beautiful geometric patterns, don't you agree?

Noble Phantasm​

Hakuro Castle - Thousand Forms Mili-Mili Night Fever
Classification: Anti-Army (1 Battalion)
Maximum Number of Targets: 1000 sheets (unit of measure is origami)

Hakuro Jyou・Senshiki Mili-Mili Night Fever.
A battalion of origami (one thousand sheets) that is fully utilized for volley firing, cover bombing, and main battery shooting.
It's the dazzling climax of the bombing raid. Explode, Explode!
By the way, mili-mili is an abbreviation for "Million Military,"
though Okki has yet to realize that a thousand (千, Sen) is actually a thousand (サウザンド, Sauzando).
The protagonist has noticed, however is unable to bring it up to them.

Character​

First Person Pronouns: hime (watashi)
Second Person Pronouns: anata / anta
Third Person Pronouns: kare / kanojo

Personality​

She has become just a bit more active now that her Saint Graph (霊基, Reiki, NA localized as "Spirit Origin") has changed from Assassin to Archer. To the extent that she has stopped being a shut-in and has immersed herself in survival games\4]). However, the fundamental nature of wanting to play around has not changed. She is one of those types of people who don't want to work.

Attitude towards the Master​

Not especially different from when she was an Assassin. The heart of a maiden is complicated and mysterious, looking aimlessly in the dark, and without compassion.

Speech Examples​

"We've lost communication! Now that it has come to this, all troops charge! Fire, fire, fire! Alright, bombing raid successful! This is the Princess's Hakuro Castle - Thousand Forms Mili-Mili Night Fever!"

"Alright, time to take the offensive! Osakabehime loves Ma-chan, yup! That comes from the very bottom of my heart! Ah, I'm not the type to endure too much, is that what you call rushing recklessly? Anyway, be prepared! Do you understand me, Ma-chan!"

Historical Image / Character Image​

Comparable to Osakabehime (Assassin).

Character Image in “Fate/Grand Order”​

The first assassin of the 2019 swimsuit event,
"Here We Come! Las Vegas Official Bout ~ Tournament of the Seven Swimsuit Blademasters!".
The casino has been remodeled into a survival game zone in order to fully enjoy a rare outdoor summer.

One of the swimsuit blademasters who protects the casino under the command of the Ruler, the Lion King.
"It can't be helped since I was ordered to," she states making excuses for herself as she enjoys the summer.

Thus naturally, she forgot about the matter of the manuscript.
Is that alright? It's fine. If I progress at a pace of 20 pages a day, I should be able to make it in time... !
So the person in question said, but she couldn't make it in time, so Kiyohime forcibly imprisoned her inside the bell so she could work on the manuscript and just barely meet the deadline.

General Armaments​

auto-pistol (toy) / submachine gun (toy) / automatic sniper rifle (toy) / gatling gun (toy)

Connections to Other Characters​

Kiyohi

Somehow they managed to chase me with a flashlight strapped to their head while riding to the theme song of Grave Village.
"Ge-n-ko-ma-da-de-su-ka-!"

Musashi-chan

Huh? This Musashi-chan, isn't this by any chance yabai (ヤバい, risky), is something like this really okay? So this is how it turned out.

Katsushika Hokusai (Swimsuit)

Stop it! Don't do it! You'll regret it for the rest of your life!
The name for the sword!? Four sword style (alt. school of four swords)!? Such a cool and terrifying thing...!

Jack, Nursery, and other child-like Servants

Yes yes, what's the next request? (while folding origami)

Tomoe Gozen (Swimsuit)

Bwoom, bwoom.

Takeuchi san suggested "a stylish dark jacket like in a survival game!" I thought for a moment, "Okki...Stylish!?" I'm really glad I didn't do the pink naked overalls I had pictured in my mind that I was about to submit when I had the chance. It's no longer a swimsuit anymore. The gun was very difficult to design, resulting in a rather creative design. I somehow managed to submit it, though then got an additional order for a location...gue! At first the origami soldiers were only just frogs, but they ended up accepting everything including the tigers and chickens that I had scribbled in the corners, I can only offer my gratitude for that.... (Daisuke Moriyama)

Notes:

[1] NA localization for 伝承 (Denshō, Tradition/Folklore) have also used "Legend" and "History" as translations. NA localization of 鬼神 (Kishin) has in the past used the translation of "Fierce God".

[2] The term 兵士たち (Heishi-tachi) is also the japanese name of a four-act opera in German titled Die Soldaten (The Soldiers) by German composer Bernd Alois Zimmermann.

[3] Jinushigami (地主神), also known as jigami (地神), tochigami (土地神), chi no kami (地の神, also read as ji no kami), or jinushisama (地主様), are Shinto folk deities, or kami, of an area of land (the name literally means "land-master-kami"). They were originally associated with new areas of land opened up for settlement.

[4] サバゲー (Sabagē) short/slang for サバイバルゲーム, lit. survival game. Wasei-eigo ("Japanese-made English") used for airsoft games (battle games that use air guns to fire plastic pellets).

I'm a student learning Japanese, apologies if I made any mistakes! 間違いがあったらすみません
Please let me know if I am missing anything or if there any mistranslations, thank you! 何か足りないものがあれば教えてください。 ありがとうございます

Man, back in the past i wanted servants having a soul hax, turned out my wish was granted, only to found it was too much (4-D, combined with info and CM and it applied to every casual attacks)

I feel my fun time with servants matches will over soon feelsmelancholicman

Man, back in the past i wanted servants having a soul hax, turned out my wish was granted, only to found it was too much (4-D, combined with info and CM and it applied to every casual attacks)

I feel my fun time with servants matches will over soon feelsmelancholicman
Wdym

Back