• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
that's what he does in the story but both his profile and material says that it's a combined attack, was it nerfed for chaldea maybe?
Astrapste Argo (Heaven-rendering twinkling ship)

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-10
Max. Targets: 50 people

A rescue and support attack from the Argo.
The heroes who once boarded (Note: due to the limits of Jason's ability, he can only manifest up to half of them) his ship coordinate a simultaneous attack.
In a sense, it's an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm comparable to the great Conqueror King's own.
The more righteous Jason's position in battle is, the more he gets his crewmates' approval, increasing the number of attacks.
Conversely, if his position is clearly villainous, a surprising amount of people will be absent from the ship (skipping the job), considerably decreasing its power.
This was sealed and rendered unusable in Okeanos.

From Materials

Astrapste Argo (Heaven-rendering twinkling ship)

Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 1-10
Max. Targets: 50 people

A rescue and support attack from the Argo.
The heroes who once boarded (Note: due to the limits of Jason's ability, he can only manifest up to half of them) his ship coordinate a simultaneous attack.
In a sense, it's an Anti-Army Noble Phantasm comparable to the great Conqueror King's own.
The more righteous Jason's position in battle is, the more he gets his crewmates' approval, increasing the number of attacks.
Conversely, if his position is clearly villainous, a surprising amount of people will be absent from the ship (skipping the job), considerably decreasing its power.
This was sealed and rendered unusable in Okeanos.

From Materials
that's what I was saying, materials conflict with lostbelt 5

Without spoiling anything, what are the odds of tier 1 Morgan?
99% she tell to be the strongest lostbelt king, she have absorbed an entire tree, her rhongo are stronger than krisch magecraft who is tell/show to be comparable to Zeus, and she can seal cernunos (+ preparing to destroy him if needed) who even dead is tell to be stronger than Odin.

That's the thing, even with all of that stuff you said above, if she doesn't had any of godly resistances/authority, she's pretty much outclassed by Altjuna or Zeus

That's the thing, even with all of that stuff you said above, if she doesn't had any of godly resistances/authority, she's pretty much outclassed by Altjuna or Zeus
No? She will not have any problem of killing Zeus in Olympus if she landed her rhongo before. And she had no problem facing people with fairy domain who is just authority for fairy

Zeus and arjuna are resistant to hax not pure energy output (or BB would never function on Zeus)

See? That's the problem on me, pure energy output feats isn't that really epic in my views

I always thinking Authority is basically the absolute powers in Nasuverse right now, so that wasn't entirely true?

See? That's the problem on me, pure energy output feats isn't that really epic in my views

I always thinking Authority is basically the absolute powers in Nasuverse right now, so that wasn't entirely true?
It's not absolute but it's very great. If this was absolute Black barrel would never have touched Zeus, they resist many thing with it that allow them to do many thing that is whithin their domain but it doesn't make them untouchable.

The domain of zeus is about thunder and other 12 olympian authority he doesn't have an authority like ten crown

I see

Can you explain more about the fairy domain as well?
Oberon: Exactly, now let’s discuss the fae. This not only applies to Fairyland Britain but also Pan-Human history, so there's no drawback to listening. In Pan-Human history there are various types of fae. Those who have fallen from the rank of a god. An accumulation of human and animal grudges plus dregs of their souls. Thoughts with no other place to go, reborn as an empty human rumor. These are fae that are born from human society and strictly speaking, not genuine. Genuine fae come from within the planet, unrelated to human society. They develop from the inlet sea of the planet. These fae which come from within the inlet sea of the planet are known in the magecraft world as "Great Fathers" or "Great Mothers." You can think of them as bunrei of the planet's soul or something like that. They're about the same scope as an anthropized nature divinity, but unlike those gods, they are not clothed in human rules. Great Fathers and Mothers are pure transcendent existences. Fae of these ranks who appear on the surface to solve a problem or on a mission from the planet are known in this Lostbelt as arei (Sub-Bells). The fae who lent King Arthur the holy sword in Pan-Human history is one of these "Great Mothers" and Pan-Human Morgan has probably inherited her authority. Well, Morgan's father is Britain’s old king Uther so she's a hybrid of fae, humans, and kings. On the other hand, King Arthur is a hybrid of dragons, humans, and kings.

Sorry, let me get back to the conversation at hand. Sub-bells are Great Mother class fae who have "their own will," their own truths. The essence of these fae carry properties that reshape the World. This is known as a fairy's territory, the great mystery powerful fae possess.
Furthermore, just by being present, Sub-Bells increase the number of terminals, also known as offspring. Children of the forest or children of the stone are known to be these offspring. These are the majority of fae in fairyland. Compared to Sub-Bell their power only consists of the tip of a nail, but offspring are offspring. Some strongly inherit the blood of the Sub-Bells. Gloucester's Muryan is one of the few. Therefore Gloucester is clothed in a bothersome fairy territory. Muryan's mentality and viciousness give form to a "denial of strength" rule.

Da Vinci: Denial of strength, perhaps a type of reversal?

Oberon: Once upon a time, but it's a little different now. Currently, you can't bring "trained strength" into Gloucester. Anyone, even Morgan returns to their natural strength when she enters Gloucester.

1. In other words, a city where everyone becomes lv 1?
2. At first glance, it's egalitarian but...

Oberon: Yes, those eager to make rules, make loopholes in those rules. Perhaps, Muryan alone is not bound by this rule. That's why in Gloucester, no one can go against Muryan. Remember that well.

How about Castoria herself? Since both her and LB Morgan are identical
Their not more equal, now Castoria is a divine construct like enkidu in more of being the concept of the holy sword.

But all that depend if Avalon le fay is a Great mother which we don't know

Huh, curious, I can relate so I can't say much to it.

I guess that since currently there don't are a date for the crts match can be made again. Personally I'm gonna continue to wait to it to make again various match with fate, though in my case is also partially because I'm busy with other things, at the most I think I would probably make matches with Ritsuka.

Anyways, you can go ahead and do the matches that you wanted (one of them was with Obito no?).

3ab641260206e0bc3556d6e9f229ebc2.jpg

Vegas Tier list (rough draft)

3ab641260206e0bc3556d6e9f229ebc2.jpg

Vegas Tier list (rough draft)
While I understand Musashi Berserker as tier 4 I think that in her final ascencion she reach again tier 5, I mean, she defeated the demon made of her skill, and while she had the help of Oui Saber that was mainly because of what she herself and Bunnytoria said that they couldn't defeat the demon because of the saber mechanic, she even made clear that Oui was just to satisfy that condition.

And talking about Bunnytoria I think is pretty clear she is tier 5, she have Rhongo, have the power to make Las Vegas, seal the demon of Musashi and even defeat it if wasn't because of the saber thing of the demon. And in the event it was made pretty clear she didn't have any type of buff from the grail, demon or any external factor, all of Las Vegas was made by her and Merlin convince her to make it because he knew that she had the power to make it.

Oui should probably be tier 4, she have a lot of potential and grew much in the event, but in the end it was made clear that even so she isn't at the level of true monsters like Musashi, Sigurd and Artoria.

Okita J is above her normal selve because now she don't have health problems and her upgrade of speed was to the point that she defeated the rest of the gudaguda band to quickly, so I think she should be fine as tier 4.

Lambda don't have any nerf iirc and in the event she was a great treat to all of Las Vegas, was basically comparable to the other alter egos and still had her growth mechanic, so in principle I don't see why she would be tier 3 instead of tier 5.

Last edited:
Huh, curious, I can relate so I can't say much to it.

I guess that since currently there don't are a date for the crts match can be made again. Personally I'm gonna continue to wait to it to make again various match with fate, though in my case is also partially because I'm busy with other things, at the most I think I would probably make matches with Ritsuka.

Anyways, you can go ahead and do the matches that you wanted (one of them was with Obito no?).
Well even if you wanted to wait again, we dunno when the CRT's gonna be made (it can take a months or a years at worst)

Actually i scrapped the match-up with Obito

5650a407a00f14e9505689aab0f3e42a.jpg

probably need more tiers, like I would say at least 3, also I love how summer 5* has NO summer
probably though to be honest this was only ever meant to be a thought experiment of of what rarity servants would get if rarity equaled strength

Last edited:
probably need more tiers, like I would say at least 3, also I love how summer 5* has NO summer

Borrowing the Nasuverse Ranks in this case seems apropriate. Especially cause we have something to start from.
(Gilgamseh Rank EX, Enkidu is his equal, Cu Rank B+/A, Achilles Rank A)

So who all would fit in EX rank?

I'm guessing other than the already mentioned Gilgamesh and Enkidu we could also expect Karna, Arjuna, and Ash. Maybe Ozy

Dantes blitz everything, no? Also yeah i forgot Ash got so many restrictions (unable to use Brahmashira), Maou Nobu well, i included her because all of these wank she got from the try-hards

Back