• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
inb4 suzuka actually scratches the top tier and only had a hard time because of mystic slayer
Suzuka herself said that she would lose had Raikou transformed into Ushi Gozen due to difference in Divine rank.

Ushi Gozen is the Divine aspect of Raikou as the child of Gozu Tenno, Indra's Avatar.

Suzuka herself said that she would lose had Raikou transformed into Ushi Gozen due to difference in Divine rank.

Ushi Gozen is the Divine aspect of Raikou as the child of Gozu Tenno, Indra's Avatar.
which doesn't mean anything, since it also implies that she wouldn't have lost due to the difference of strength.

which doesn't mean anything, since it also implies that she wouldn't have lost due to the difference of strength.
Suzuka would definitely lose if Raikou transformed to Ushi Gozen, that was a statement made by Suzuka herself. Normal Raiko isn't a top tier but Ushi Gozen is, but even so Ushi Gozen was on the weaker side of top tier so it's not like Suzuka is that strong either.

Suzuka would definitely lose if Raikou transformed to Ushi Gozen, that was a statement made by Suzuka herself. Normal Raiko isn't a top tier but Ushi Gozen is, but even so Ushi Gozen was on the weaker side of top tier so it's not like Suzuka is that strong either.
she specifically said that she lost because of the difference in divine ranks, it's no different from being countered.

edit: would lose

Last edited:
Also I beat kingprotea today despite telling everyone I wouldn’t

took me two saint quartz

but hey not that bad since I completed the other 9 without using saint quartz

k094tgi282231.png

I hope we get an avenger boudica because current boudica. (man the writers made her a terrible character) hope her avenger version will vastly improve her

she specifically said that she lost because of the difference in divine ranks, it's no different from being countered.

edit: would lose
What counter though? It's just like when Karna said that Tamamo is a superior sun deity than him, of course he refers to her nine tail form which is Amaterasu while Karna is just a Sun Demi God (Divinity Rank A count as Divine Spirits) so there's cleary a difference in rank there.

What counter though? It's just like when Karna said that Tamamo is a superior sun deity than him, of course he refers to her nine tail form which is Amaterasu while Karna is just a Sun Demi God (Divinity Rank A count as Divine Spirits) so there's cleary a difference in rank there.
higher ranked authorities negate lower ones. That's literally the reason characters with authorities have so many resistances on the wiki

Cant read it because its still raw, base on the image, Sakura can pull out weapon that she manage to take from Kuro and Gil from imaginary number space.

Its not very clear, but it looks like shirou trace the grenade and calico.

Divinity Rank A count as Divine Spirits
No, they don't, at least if you mean true God Divine Spirits. They lack the Divine Core in their Saint Graphs, probably the reason they lack the Authority as well, but this gets confusing. Divinity is about aptitude, and can change even by the opinion/behaviour of the being about the Divine Spirits/Gods, see Gilgamesh. Divine Spirits are one with their Authority, that's why they are Divine Spirits.

Last edited:

Any info on how they will handle ruby text/furigana?

Japanese novels in general use them a lot, but in Nasuverse I feel they are almost fundamental to understanding things in lore/to the storytelling sometimes.
Like Holmes' "Chaldea" being pronounced as "We" in Traum... **** that shit hit me so hard

Well Camelot is just a city that dont have any inhabitants from what I remember. And the only place that can be called dangerous in Fuyuki is well the Church or the Matou household basement.

Back