• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Flug vs Doctor Doofensmirtz (Villainous vs Phineas and Ferb)

Dr. Flug: 7 (@Tots_Real, @LaserPrecision, @Popted2, @Half_Shiny, @azontr, @Bernkastelll, @Pokemonfan807)

Doctor Doofenshmirtz

Rules:

(With Black Hat Organization Equipment vs low 2-C doofensmirtz)

Bloodlusted Doofensmirtz

Speed equalized

They have 6 months of prep for both

The battle takes place in Fuyuki City

win via death or incap

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Bloodlusting Doof is a good idea.

I don't know anything about Dr. Flug, what do they lead with?

I meant what doof can do to counter the universal remote

well since Flug has no resistances other than the stealth mastery thing.

Doof could just age him to death, transmute him, Broadway force him against his will, deconstruct him to nothing, biologically manipulate him, empathetically manipulate him to suicide, time travel and murder him (both are not acausal anyways), erase his memories so he doesn't know what to do at all, etc.

Though since i don't watch phineas and ferb/not knowledgeable some of them might not be combat applicable. (but still he does have several ways to kill flug)

i'm not sure if he even starts with the remote.

since he has no knowledge of Doof and he's not bloodlusted like doof in this battle. (flug is in-character in this battle)

so i'm not sure if he starts with it.

Edit: Oh and i forgot

Fear Manipulation and Subjective Reality (Worst-Fear-inator)

since flug is afraid of black hat, he could use this inator to just scare him into submission.

Flug presses a button and kinda just wins. Doof can't really do anything about it cause all of his inventions have been ****** over by the time they might activate.

How does it work, and how fast is it?
Presses a button, can time stop, BFR, other shit, really do ****** anything it can at the user's wanton. So yeah.

Think about this, Flug can press a button, time stop, go get as many Hat Bots as he thinks he'll need, set them to self destruct, get to a safe distance and watch the fireworks.

Last edited:
Except Flug can do 7 more haxes with a single press of a button then just time stop, so unless Rick has something passive or faster then a gesture then Flug completely wrecks him.

I think it's just the issue with how quick Flug is on the draw when he can actually do something, you'd honestly be better using Black Hat himself or someone like Dementia in matches, cause Flug has two settings: practically useless combat-wise but can plan well, or has access to all of his equipment.

Except Flug can do 7 more haxes with a single press of a button then just time stop, so unless Rick has something passive or faster then a gesture then Flug completely wrecks him.

I think it's just the issue with how quick Flug is on the draw when he can actually do something, you'd honestly be better using Black Hat himself or someone like Dementia in matches, cause Flug has two settings: practically useless combat-wise but can plan well, or has access to all of his equipment.

maybe base dr. doom?

I mean he doesn't resist most of the shit coming outta the universal remote so that's not good...

Please just don't go with flug, he's only good for being a bit of a haxlord and with minions to throw at people lol

I mean he doesn't resist most of the shit coming outta the universal remote so that's not good...

Please just don't go with flug, he's only good for being a bit of a haxlord and with minions to throw at people lol

okay i'll use black hat or the girl.

but dareaperman.

just for the sake of making things quicker

any good opponents for black hat?

I'd have to refresh my memory but I'm pretty sure Black Hat stomps baseline Low 2-C and generally goes melee(but I haven't gotten around to watching too much of season 1 villainous yet, so I don't know if BH has any actual fights yet)

I'd have to refresh my memory but I'm pretty sure Black Hat stomps baseline Low 2-C and generally goes melee(but I haven't gotten around to watching too much of season 1 villainous yet, so I don't know if BH has any actual fights yet)

so in-character despite all the hax he has, he prefers to fight with melee?

And my only Low 2-Cs are FC/OC, so yeah lol
so in-character despite all the hax he has, he prefers to fight with melee?
It's more like he's only ever shown melee, BH kinda doesn't have real fights in Villainous making his in-character... hard to determine.

And my only Low 2-Cs are FC/OC, so yeah lol

It's more like he's only ever shown melee, BH kinda doesn't have real fights in Villainous making his in-character... hard to determine.

seems i should go for dementia instead since you really don't have to worry about a lot of powers to deal with.

Back