• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mash is going to stone-wall this match, like her main gimmick is literally launched a country - tier 1 defense NP
And if you restrict it then she can only bash the f*** out peoples with her shield and thats it

Unless....Ortinax Mash is used here

Mash is going to stone-wall this match, like her main gimmick is literally launched a country - tier 1 defense NP
And if you restrict it then she can only bash the f*** out peoples with her shield and thats it

Unless....Ortinax Mash is used here
Say no more.

Well tbh looking at the profiles it seems that Varogba has Higher AP 94 Gigatons compared to Mashu's 26 but if Mash has prior knowledge she might just decide to attack his soul with a charged attack if not then she just puts up her sheild until he runs out of gas and then beats him over the head with her sheild until he dies maybe

That said tho I was hoping not to have to deal with any Mash matchups until i got that Mash Ortinax revision out cause in LB 5 and 6 she gets some major amps and at this point Black Barrell replica isn't even listed under her notable attacks and Abilities

Well tbh looking at the profiles it seems that Varogba has Higher AP 94 Gigatons compared to Mashu's 26 but if Mash has prior knowledge she might just decide to attack his soul with a charged attack if not then she just puts up her sheild until he runs out of gas and then beats him over the head with her sheild until he dies maybe

That said tho I was hoping not to have to deal with any Mash matchups until i got that Mash Ortinax revision out cause in LB 5 and 6 she gets some major amps and at this point Black Barrell replica isn't even listed under her notable attacks and Abilities
Captain Vargoba would attempt to keep his distance and spam magnetic push or use magnetic crush. Which would be effective since mash is wearing a metallic suit along with her metal shield.

Last edited:
Yeah kinda expecting that lel
The reason why Ortinax being used is because her regular version is going to stone-wall the f*** out and restricting her NP's only leave her nothing but bashing, or you can argue regular Mash has something outside her stone-wall NP?

Yeah kinda expecting that lel
The reason why Ortinax being used is because her regular version is going to stone-wall the f*** out and restricting her NP's only leave her nothing but bashing, or you can argue regular Mash has something outside her stone-wall NP?
Really her regular version would stone wall the match?

I'm pretty sure her shield is a stone of some kind with just extra shit on it in ortenoux, not all metals are magnetic you know.
His electromagnetism can take chunks out of space stations and doesn't seem to discriminate on metals, he could also very well create a magnetic field explosion.

Then assume the space station was magnetic in some way, simple.
With a large enough magnetic field, all types of metals will interact with a magnet.Sep 20, 2019

Every single metal can be affected by a magnet, just that a lot of them are very weak magnets hence wouldn't be easily attracted. So basically speaking, Vargoba's magnetic field would work just fine on Mash as long as he generates an extremely strong magnetic field.

With a large enough magnetic field, all types of metals will interact with a magnet.Sep 20, 2019

Every single metal can be affected by a magnet, just that a lot of them are very weak magnets hence wouldn't be easily attracted. So basically speaking, Vargoba's magnetic field would work just fine on Mash as long as he generates an extremely strong magnetic field.
Now do you have proof of him being able to generate one? lol

Yeah, the base of her shield as it's still her normal demi-servant shield is like the center of the Round Table lol
Is it fair to assume her shield is magnetic? I don't think we can just sua that her shield is made of diamagnetic materials. I would say steel alloys.

Is it fair to assume her shield is magnetic? I don't think we can just sua that her shield is made of diamagnetic materials. I would say steel alloys.
Assuming literally anything made by a servant(Da Vinci) is made out of a material we know about is dumb, seeing as Servants can walk through steel no problem

Assuming literally anything made by a servant(Da Vinci) is made out of a material we know about is dumb, seeing as Servants can walk through steel no problem
What are the chances the shield isn't magnetic? And servants walking through steel is irrelevant to this particular discussion

What are the chances the shield isn't magnetic? And servants walking through steel is irrelevant to this particular discussion
Pretty dang high as Ortenoux seems to be powered by an engine of some kind and wouldn't need any magnetic parts as if I recall said engine is electric-powered.

Pretty dang high as Ortenoux seems to be powered by an engine of some kind and wouldn't need any magnetic parts as if I recall said engine is electric-powered.
Yes you do, such as many rare earth metals are required for any circuitry, which would definitely affect Ortenoux. Iron, nickel and cobalt would also be present in electric engines, whether it'd be the coils, pistons, etc.

Yes you do, such as many rare earth metals are required for any circuitry, which would definitely affect Ortenoux. Iron, nickel and cobalt would also be present in electric engines, whether it'd be the coils, pistons, etc.
None of which would be present unless Da Vinci was a ******* moron and thought that using tier 9 materials would be a good idea.

None of which would be present unless Da Vinci was a ******* moron and thought that using tier 9 materials would be a good idea.
There's no ideal material in the world fgo, it's like trying to make a smartphone using only 5 materials when it actually requires 35. Besides that, the more advanced the tech is, the more material types used in creating it, mash's visor and battle suit are no exception.

There's no ideal material in the world fgo, it's like trying to make a smartphone using only 5 materials when it actually requires 35. Besides that, the more advanced the tech is, the more material types used in creating it, mash's visor and battle suit are no exception.
Thats just the thing though, we have no clue what Mash's visor and battle suit are made of, I'm making educated guesses here, so how can you say for certain it isn't some kind of metal we don't know of? How can you say it's an alloy? Hell, it might not even be metal at all, it might be some kind of super plastic or something along those lines!

Thats just the thing though, we have no clue what Mash's visor and battle suit are made of, I'm making educated guesses here, so how can you say for certain it isn't some kind of metal we don't know of? How can you say it's an alloy? Hell, it might not even be metal at all, it might be some kind of super plastic or something along those lines!
Super plastic....?

Back