• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Musahsi is dead in the end of shimousa and became our servant you know?
no, she's implied to have survived and definitively not stated to be dead
Musashi can live whitout our mana it's tell when other mention her.
yeah, because she was not a servant? It's a weird argument. "She doesn't need mana because she's not a servant", "yeah but they say that she doesn't need mana in the story!"
And Lb5.2 musashi is our servant too.
she wouldn't be by extension
Anyways it's tell in musahsi profile that she have and can go 0 when she want in one of her skill
not really, remember that she was summoned way before EoR 3 happened, her profile implies the level she had back then, not the one she has now. It isn't said to counter even sasaki infinite, instead, it's just an "absolute optimal course of action that can even counter tsubame gaeshi"

also you ignored the fact that she needed to make a contract with us in lostbelt 1, and that chaldea's servants beside holmes and da vinci were unsummoned

Where? It's litteraly stated in the end of shimousa and lb1 that she was dead and became a servant. Just read the end of shimousa lol

yeah, because she was not a servant? It's a weird argument. "She doesn't need mana because she's not a servant", "yeah but they say that she doesn't need mana in the story!"

She was, she died at the end of shimousa, was materialized as a servant because her conenction with chaldea.

Just show this resume because lazy to re go see all lb1

After dying, Musashi crossed many worlds until she arrived outside of Chaldea. There she met Edmond Dantès and Sherlock. Sherlock told her she is a now Heroic Spirit who materialized thanks to a Chaldea summoning spell. Thanks to her connection with Ritsuka, her Spirit Origin was recorded as a Heroic Spirit after she died. She is now a Servant who automatically forged a contract with Ritsuka as her Master. Sherlock found it strange, though, that a “what if” Heroic Spirit who shouldn’t exist could be summoned. Edmond gave her a recording device to record a video message for Ritsuka before she leaves on her journey. In the message Musashi describes what happened to her after Shimosa.

she wouldn't be by extension

Itls like litteraly tell by herself that she is bruh, stop one moment no?

Fifth force litteraly mention her turning to zero.

Same for Emptiness litteraly tell to be a mental state only attainable by people having a domain of same type than suigetsu (which only zero musashi have).

And she was never summoned before EOR3 what the **** you tell? She was alive in EOR and because she is a singularity, it was like the first time we encounter her in story. you can't have 2 singularity. Musashi can't become a servant before dying (she can't even be a servant normally)

Last edited:
In one moment you try to tell that servant musashi just litteraly never existed in story bruh when the contrary is mention multiple time(Edmond and sherlock litteraly mention her being one) and the whole thing of data lost is because of that....

Last edited:
Anyways don't want to debate about something that obvious for anyone that like read shimousa and lb1 a little

If you still want to downgrade summer musashi then make a crt because itls accepted as her being comparable to zero musashi

Banner have like nothing to do with story For 99% of time you know? It's becoming insulting that you try to contradict story with a banner....
except that she's been in the game since back then, with her kit and all, and even appeared in events

except that she's been in the game since back then, with her kit and all, and even appeared in events
Can you tell me of a event in which she appeared before Shimosa? Aside obviously from the mini mission in which we meet her and she was introduced, I ask because I literally don't remember one.

Also, as note there have been cases of servants introduced in game before than in lore, like Diarmuid Ua Duibhne or Scáthach which become playable before America were we meet them for the first time. The case of Musashi is just something similiar, she was playable before it was supposed the same way Scáthach was playable before it was supposed.

Musashi first showed up in Onigashima and also Yagyuu.
Are you sure? Aren't you talking about the Trial Quest of Musashi in which it was mentioned that it was similiar to Onigashima? I say it because in the first Onigashima she wasn't in the game because the first Onigashima was in July 11 of 2016 and the Trial Quest of Musashi is when we first meet her and the Trial Quest was introduced in January 1 of 2017 with the summon of Musashi, Shimosa was in October 14 of 2017 so between that time there was a participation of Musashi in any event?

I was thinking about summer 3 which doesn't work since it's after shimousa I guess. Anyway my main point with the link was that her character was first introduced during her trial quest. She didn't have her zero buff back then so it would make no sense for her skills to already mention it. It would be like cu getting his odin str before even making the pact woth him, as a lancer

I was thinking about summer 3 which doesn't work since it's after shimousa I guess. Anyway my main point with the link was that her character was first introduced during her trial quest. She didn't have her zero buff back then so it would make no sense for her skills to already mention it. It would be like cu getting his odin str before even making the pact woth him, as a lancer
In general the fact that we could summon her when she wasn't summonable because of still be alive don't make sense, canonically that don't happened and we all have clear that it was because of two reasons 1) Make hype for when Shimosa would come that it would be some months after 2) A female Musashi is obvious it would be popular so after introduce her concept they clearly wanted to make profit.

So there isn't reason to think to deeply in it.

In general the fact that we could summon her when she wasn't summonable because of still be alive don't make sense, canonically that don't happened and we all have clear that it was because of two reasons 1) Make hype for when Shimosa would come that it would be some months after 2) A female Musashi is obvious it would be popular so after introduce her concept they clearly wanted to make profit.

So there isn't reason to think to deeply in it.
you missed my point again. we got her in the game during her trial quest yet she would have her skillset from after shimousa? even though it's kind of a big spoiler?

you missed my point again. we got her in the game during her trial quest yet she would have her skillset from after shimousa? even though it's kind of a big spoiler?

If she was summoned, there is no after/before/during, because the Heroic Spirit exists outside of Time Axis as completed existances. The summoned version can be limited to specific abilities of a time period, but it can have memories from after that.

If she was summoned, there is no after/before/during, because the Heroic Spirit exists outside of Time Axis as completed existances. The summoned version can be limited to specific abilities of a time period, but it can have memories from after that.
musashi is a special case tho

srnrynzzunp21.png

If that's the case then isn't the same thing as Musashi that was summonable first and the later is that happen her big story thing?
? You don't have understand what i have tell,

Castoria recall memory of other arturia we have already summon because she the concepts of king of knight, she doesn't got a servant form before lb6 cannonicaly (and castoria 3asc isn't dead so not even a real servant)

Musashi the mini event we got for her, doesn't have any text from her for what we recall, it's just a thing to test her as aservant, it's not canon to the story

Musashi the mini event we got for her, doesn't have any text from her for what we recall, it's just a thing to test her as aservant, it's not canon to the story
It's canon to the story, quite literally Shimosa begin when Mash is investigating about the Musashi that Ritsuka meet in his dream and when Ritsuka encounter Musashi both of them already know each other, the reason of why Yagyu was corrupted and decided to become a Heroic Spirit Swordmasters was because the fight he had with Musashi at the beginning of her Trial Quest left a big void inside him.

It's canon to the story, quite literally Shimosa begin when Mash is investigating about the Musashi that Ritsuka meet in his dream and when Ritsuka encounter Musashi both of them already know each other, the reason of why Yagyu was corrupted and decided to become a Heroic Spirit Swordmasters was because the fight he had with Musashi at the beginning of her Trial Quest left a big void inside him.
well will not change a thing, in the trial story it's living musashi not servant musashi

well will not change a thing, in the trial story it's living musashi not servant musashi
And I'm not saying the contrary, just wanted to point that it's a case like with Castoria that we could play with her before we should and we had spoilers about her future because of had her summonable before time.

Back