• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GILGAMESH

Resistance to transmutation
above baseline, resisting ishtar's transmutation which was able to bypass nero's resistance

Interdimensional range with GoB, stated that he was able to bring a GoB from new york to chaldea. Chaldea was cut off from the time axis

Gil's treasure, he must have all the treasures and things created by mankind, so he should have muramasa's weapon too

RULER (ARTORIA)

Artoria should have Teleportation

Artoria should have (soul, concept, info) manipulation due to having Rhongomyniad in event las vegas

MURAMASA

Muramasa's fate manip and causality manip are able to work on type 4 acausality, because they work on Amakusa shirou who has type 4 acausality

AMAKUSA SHIROU TOKISADA

Transmutation, Fire manip, poison manip and Pocket reality manipulation via reality marble, turn people into monsters and air in the reality marble is so poisonous that can burn lungs to ashes

Dimensional travel, able to cross many world

Darkness manipulation, consuming history with darkness

Danmaku/portal creation? For Ruler key

SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY OR SOMETHING ELSE

Resistance to madness manipulation type 3
, servants are not affected by the madness of the suiten palace and also tenma musashi's aura that is able to make ordinary people go madness

Luck : minor reality warping. luck can not only change the user's fate, but also reality only by will

Conceptual weapons : adding spatial manip, law manip and regeneration negation + type 4 immortality negation (based on causality negation). it is able to attack concepts, natural providence, and space

Agree: Zencha, typeOU, john, expectro, velox, crimson, mageman, lordginsama, azontr, bernkastel, (agree with everything except BFR)

Disagree: most of them disagree with BFR

Last edited:

Zencha9

He/Him
Repaired.
agree with transmutation 2nd link is broken
also if that scan is the only evidence of bfr then imma disagree it most likely means killing said target than bfring them
also Interdimensional range shouldn't be a possibly since it's very clear cut what happened

agree with transmutation 2nd link is broken
also if that scan is the only evidence of bfr then imma disagree it most likely means killing said target than bfring them
also Interdimensional range shouldn't be a possibly since it's very clear cut what happened
which scan you mean is broken? I've fixed the amakusa part, also I gave up to the bfr so it's not a problem

Okay

I'm fine with the resistance to transmutation but I'm not sure if by that Ishtar also should have transmutation since it was done by Space Ishtar.

I'm also fine with the things of Ruler Artoria and since we are with that the scans in her profile should be replaced with the english version, and maybe should be added her references.

And I'm not sure if that's enough for the madness type 3 or the luck, the conceptual weapon however is fine.

I'm also fine with the things of Ruler Artoria and since we are with that the scans in her profile should be replaced with the english version, and maybe should be added her references.

And I'm not sure if that's enough for the madness type 3 or the luck, the conceptual weapon however is fine.
It's cognition-type madness, because just being around makes people who see it go crazy

for luck it's just minor reality warping

Agree with all but Gil Treasury. Gil has the prototype of every weapon, not every weapon. He wouldn't necessarily have Muramasa's Weapons, he has the weapon that Muramasa based his own off of. Technically Gil should have an NP similar to most NPs in the verse though. Outside of Nine Lives and some other "treasures" he never acquired like Iskandar's NP.

Agree with all but Gil Treasury. Gil has the prototype of every weapon, not every weapon. He wouldn't necessarily have Muramasa's Weapons, he has the weapon that Muramasa based his own off of. Technically Gil should have an NP similar to most NPs in the verse though. Outside of Nine Lives and some other "treasures" he never acquired like Iskandar's NP.
Yes it's a prototype weapon, so gil should have hax like muramasa sword and other weapons

Yes it's a prototype weapon, so gil should have hax like muramasa sword and other weapons
No, he doesn't have the weapons themselves, but it stands to reason he has a weapon that has the same effect. Except for some rare cases like innate abilities, or certain Divine Constructs like Excalibur and Vasavi Shakti.

Basically he does not have the exact weapons that Muramasa forged, but he has the prototype of the weapon Muramasa forged or a weapon with a similar ability.

It's like he doesn't have Gae Bolg or Caliburn but has the older more "powerful" versions of the two weapons. A weapon that looks like the Gae Bolg (and is likely Gungnir) and Merodach.

Woops misread what you said there my b. Yeah he should have most of the hax that are shown in the verse that are given through a weapon/tool based NP.

Conceptual weapons are useful for preventing vampires/dead apostles from regenerating, because it makes the law work properly, it should make regen nullified

scan is listed on the link I sent
That seems like a case of causality Negation, Regeneration isn't mentioned but rather resorting and reversal. Or immortality Negation.

A weapon created to go beyond mere physical interference, and exert influence on concepts, natural providence, and space.
For instance, something that nullifies ”eternal youth“ by overwriting it with the idea of ”natural lifespan.“
Ciel’s Seventh Holy Scripture contains the dual concepts of “reincarnation criticism” and “eternity without permanence.”

That's either Type 4 Immortality Negation or causality Negation similar to Yhwach from Bleach. Both of which are actually better better Regeneration Negation so you're welcome for the upgrades lol

azontr

He/Him
The guy who thinks Nasuverse is wanked ironically upgrades it.

Btw, I agree with everything barring BFR and regeneration negation.

That seems like a case of causality Negation, Regeneration isn't mentioned but rather resorting and reversal. Or immortality Negation.

A weapon created to go beyond mere physical interference, and exert influence on concepts, natural providence, and space.
For instance, something that nullifies ”eternal youth“ by overwriting it with the idea of ”natural lifespan.“
Ciel’s Seventh Holy Scripture contains the dual concepts of “reincarnation criticism” and “eternity without permanence.”

That's either Type 4 Immortality Negation or causality Negation similar to Yhwach from Bleach. Both of which are actually better better Regeneration Negation so you're welcome for the upgrades lol
I don't know what causality negation is, but it looks like what you said

if it means better regeneration negation then i'll gladly accept it, also plus type 4 immortality negation stuff

I don't know what causality negation is, but it looks like what you said
Basically the reversal of events, think temporal reversal but better. Technically this would be a form of regeneration Negation but it's stemmed from revival based immortality so the opponent isn't actually regenerating as opposed to regeneration via biological means.
if it means better regeneration negation then i'll gladly accept it, also plus type 4 immortality negation stuff
Basically yeah, biological regeneration wouldn't be a factor however aside from that this is gucci. They're negating the ability to revive which is essentially a Supernatural form of low-godly. Kinda like Brook from One Piece. So yeah it's Basically an upgraded version to some applications of regeneration Negation.

Basically the reversal of events, think temporal reversal but better. Technically this would be a form of regeneration Negation but it's stemmed from revival based immortality so the opponent isn't actually regenerating as opposed to regeneration via biological means.

Basically yeah, biological regeneration wouldn't be a factor however aside from that this is gucci. They're negating the ability to revive which is essentially a Supernatural form of low-godly. Kinda like Brook from One Piece. So yeah it's Basically an upgraded version to some applications of regeneration Negation.
thank you for the evaluation, I didn't expect you to help so much on the Nasuverse CRT lol

thank you for the evaluation, I didn't expect you to help so much on the Nasuverse CRT lol
I did a bunch of calculations and CRT's for the Nasuverse wayyy back in the day lol. I just have some disagreement's with the verse, I don't have an actual vendetta against the verse or anything like that.

I actually got Lancer Arthur's and Rammy's NP's upgraded to High 6-B when they were only 7-A years ago. Also I'm pretty sure I low key contributed to the BB wank of 2016 / 2017 lmfao.

I did a bunch of calculations and CRT's for the Nasuverse wayyy back in the day lol. I just have some disagreement's with the verse, I don't have an actual vendetta against the verse or anything like that.

I actually got Lancer Arthur's and Rammy's NP's upgraded to High 6-B when they were only 7-A years ago. Also I'm pretty sure I low key contributed to the BB wank of 2016 / 2017 lmfao.
i see..

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Let's wait to see what others think about Gin's suggestions.

Last edited:
I agree with Gin's proposal for the negation part, too.

As for my own take:

"Interdimensional range" He said he opened a gate, not one of his gates of babylon, maybe adding more scans of the context as to what this gate is would be useful, if is legit it would also for count portal creation.

"Gil's treasure" I'm not comfortable about giving Gil muramasa's weapon, mostly because this was created thanks to Unlimited Blade Works' near unlimited creation of swords, making sorta a original servant weapon (Like Archer's variation of certain NPs). I don't know if can you reliably say that Gilgamesh can have the prototype of any weapon done including servants (But I don't know that myself so lol at that).

"Luck" Is not saying its done by mere will, one of them (I assume the servant-possesed waver) is saying that luck already happened, and what already happened is luckily working on your favor.

Whatever I didn't questione can be fine, I guess.

"Interdimensional range" He said he opened a gate, not one of his gates of babylon, maybe adding more scans of the context as to what this gate is would be useful, if is legit it would also for count portal creation.
so far the gate gil always refers to is GoB, nothing else. before that gil also said Gate of Babylon
"Gil's treasure" I'm not comfortable about giving Gil muramasa's weapon, mostly because this was created thanks to Unlimited Blade Works' near unlimited creation of swords, making sorta a original servant weapon (Like Archer's variation of certain NPs). I don't know if can you reliably say that Gilgamesh can have the prototype of any weapon done including servants (But I don't know that myself so lol at that).
Muramasa's sword is not only made in NP unlimited blade works, he made it Manually like Myoujingiri muramasa.
I wouldn't say gil has a muramasa weapon, but he should have a prototype with the exact abilities, because he is the beginning of history
"Luck" Is not saying its done by mere will, one of them (I assume the servant-possesed waver) is saying that luck already happened, and what already happened is luckily working on your favor.
maybe it's not what you will, but luck works like fate manipulation and reality warping, for example a taiga who has luck rank EX she is able to make meteors change direction so they don't hit the earth with just her luck

Last edited:
So far I agree with everything except Muramasa's sword.

If I understand correctly, that's not the final product he has in that image. The final version of his sword required all the swords in Unlimited Blade Works, if I'm not mistaken, and wasn't forged manually. Gilgamesh possessing it, or a sword with all its properties, would contradict its nature and that of UBW and how it compared to GOB.

So far I agree with everything except Muramasa's sword.

If I understand correctly, that's not the final product he has in that image. The final version of his sword required all the swords in Unlimited Blade Works, if I'm not mistaken, and wasn't forged manually. Gilgamesh possessing it, or a sword with all its properties, would contradict its nature and that of UBW and how it compared to GOB.
myoujingiri muramasa sword doesn't need to use NP (unlimited blade works) to make it

And it is able to cut through karma, fate and soul. as stated on her profile
Myoujingiri Muramasa: A blade forged by the legendary sword smith Muramasa. It allows her to cut "karma", and is able to sever causality, or "certainty". This would be a combination of Fate Manipulation and Causality Manipulation. The sword also lets her interact and cut the Heroic Spirit Swordmaster's Spirit Cores in the ether. Normally, Spirit Cores are tied to a Servant's heart or brain, but they only exist ethereally for Heroic Spirit Swordmasters. In other words, she can cut her target's soul.

Last edited:
I just think gil should have the exact hax, but that doesn't mean he has the real sword that muramasa made

gil has all the prototypes made by mankind, that's why he must have the hax made by them

I do wonder where you're getting these lists of names, considering I've said, on at least 5 separate occasions now, that I'm no longer following this verse, have not been doing so for well over a year, have removed my name from every single Nasuverse page, as well as every Nasu-related verse on the Knowledgeable Members List, and have explicitly asked multiple times not to mention me for a response in Nasu-related threads.

I believe I've been more than reasonable in all my past requests, and frankly, I'm getting the slightest inkling that I'm just being flat-out ignored. I am sure that isn't the case, so then one must wonder whether this continued disregard for my past requests is actually deliberate; and if this is still not the case, one must then wonder if perhaps the one I am making such respectful requests to does not have the personal responsibility to make such a minor adjustment to whatever clearly-outdated document he is pulling these usernames from; in which case, I am of the mind that some disrespect is perhaps warranted.

So forgive me if I sound rude, but I am really getting sick of being brushed off.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Solacis:

You are still listed here:

I unfortunately have too many tasks to keep track of which members that do not wish me to call for them, but you can remove yourself from that page if you wish.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Anyway, should we go with what Gin and Newendigo have accepted then?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
I meant what both have accepted in combination.

Anyway, we can wait a while then.

Summary :

GILGAMESH

•Resistance to transmutation : everyone agree
•interdimensional range : everyone agree, newendigo still questioning about this
•gil's treasure : everyone agree except creaturemaster971, and newendigo still questioning about this
•BFR : most of them disagree

RULER (ARTORIA)

•teleportation : everyone agree
•(soul, concept, info) manipulation : everyone agree

SENJI MURAMASA

•Fate hax work on type 4 acausality : everyone agree

AMAKUSA SHIROU TOKISADA

•pocket reality manipulation, transmutation, fire manipulation, and poison manipulation via reality marble : everyone agree
•dimensional travel : everyone agree
•darkness manipulation : everyone agree
•danmaku/portal creation : it seems that no one disagrees

SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY OR ANYTHING ABOUT ELSE

•resistance to madness manipulation type 3 : everyone agree
•minor reality warping for luck : everyone agree, newendigo still questioning about this
•conceptual weapon adding spatial manipulation, law manipulation, regeneration negation (based on causality negation) and type 4 immortality negation according to gin's proposal : it seems everyone is fine

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
It would help if you carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

Give the info needed for the refences, since the scans already are there are the things is easy.
GILGAMESH

•Resistance to transmutation : fate grand order : event new york, section 2
•interdimensional range with GoB : fate grand order : event new york, section 2
•gil's treasure : fate stay night : visual novel, (it's already on his profile btw)
•BFR : most of them disagree

RULER (ARTORIA)

•teleportation : fate grand order : event las vegas, section 32
•(soul, concept, info) manipulation : fate grand order : event las vegas

SENJI MURAMASA

•Fate hax work on type 4 acausality : fate grand order part 1.5 : shimosa, section 15

AMAKUSA SHIROU TOKISADA

•pocket reality manipulation, transmutation, fire manipulation, and poison manipulation via reality marble : fate grand order part 1.5 : shimosa, section 15
•dimensional travel : fate grand order part 1.5 : shimosa, section 15
•darkness manipulation : fate grand order part 1.5 : shimosa, section 15
•danmaku/portal creation : fate apocrypha : anime, episode 24

SERVANT PHYSIOLOGY OR ANYTHING ABOUT ELSE

•resistance to madness manipulation type 3 : fate grand order : event las vegas, section 13
•minor reality warping for luck : fate grand order part 1 : septem, section 11
•conceptual weapon adding spatial manipulation, law manipulation, regeneration negation (based on causality negation) and type 4 immortality negation according to gin's proposal : Here

Like this?

Last edited:
the part that hasn't been gil and servant physiology because it's locked and some have been edited by Ecstasy_Amphetamine

Except danmaku/portal and darkness manipulation stuff because Ecstasy disagree, do you think this is fine? if yes then it can also be added

Last edited:

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Can somebody link to the pages that you need unlocked please?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Okay. I will unlock them for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Zencha9

He/Him
is this fine ?

ishtar
Gilgamesh
ruler artoria
muramasa
  • added ( said ability/abilities bypasses normal resistance since it worked on Shirou Kotomine who has type 4 acausality[10)
amakusa
Avenger
servant physiology

is this fine ?

ishtar
Gilgamesh
ruler artoria
muramasa
  • added ( said ability/abilities bypasses normal resistance since it worked on Shirou Kotomine who has type 4 acausality[10)
amakusa
Avenger
servant physiology
Yes that's good

Zencha9

He/Him
Everything except this should be fine, the problem with the transmutation of Ishtar is that this was done by Space Ishtar, and while is possible that normal Ishtar can also do this, this Space Ishtar do it with a spaceship so I don't know if give it to the normal version.
alrighty i'll put it as possibly
by the way the conceptual weapon must have regeneration negation because it negates the curse of restoration via time reversal with causality negation like gin's proposal
sure

Zencha9

He/Him
I mean only scans that are already in the profile but it's still not written in the profile of the ability section
alrighty i was off because of irl stuff
anyways does that give gil any powers how should i apply this do i just add the pic of the sword or ?

where should i put that under a new power or?
Hmm, maybe in the power section could be like this?
Causality Manipulation, Curse Manipulation with various Noble Phantasms (Like the swords of Murasama that he should have because he have every treasure)
In this case it would be needed to add Causality manip since he would get it with the swords of Muramasa, the good of this is that it could be a example of NP related with curses that Gil should have.

And probably add it in the section of items from GoB:
  • Myoujingiri Muramasa: It allows the wielder to cut "karma", and can sever causality, or "certainty." The sword also lets the user interact and cut the Heroic Spirit Swordmaster's Spirit Cores in the ether. Normally, Spirit Cores are tied to a Servant's heart or brain, but they only exist ethereally for Heroic Spirit Swordmasters. In other words, its users can cut their target's soul.
  • Tsumugari Muramasa: A sword forged by Muramasa himself, being his Noble Phantasm. The perfect sword that has transcended the mortal limits and reached the realm of the gods, it was created by merging countlessswords into one. As Muramasa's ideal sword, it can cut through anything. Bonds, causality, fate/destiny, and the very idea of Karma are not safe from this sword. It was used to permanently kill Amakusa Shirou and cut down his reality marble, despite the former's status as a mobile singularity.

For Muramasa you can call it Acausality Negation (Nullifies/Negates Type 4 Acausality) the Negation would link to power null ability

Zencha9

He/Him
What is currently left to do here?
All that's left to do is adding muramasa's weapons to gilgamesh but i didn't know where to put them and what abilities they give since i didn't read that far yet
But it got clarified so im gonna make the changes when i get home

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Okay. Thank you for helping out. Please make an effort with applying proper structure and grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.