• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Castle in upcoming Halloween event banner is based on the Neuschwanstein Castle which Disney used for their iconic castle.

She kinda hax stomp though, she is part of top 5 strongest, the only problem is the OP not updating it in 6-C to High 6-C.

I purposely was ignoring the Musashi vs Zoro with the hope that it died without anything happening but now after work saw the five pages and I'm having a headache, I'm probably repent but gonna give it a look.

Question about Pre Zero Musashi. How was her battle with Yagyu. Could she keep up with him?
They were basically equal, she could block his best attacks but couldn't see a future in which win, it's not until she create Ishana Daitenshou that she can create a future in which she win and thus win.

Reactive power level would be a more safe guess, with how she juggles between high and low output feats so frequently. It could also explain zero in the lostbelts.

When I check Shimousa again, Heavenly Eye is also Analytical Prediction and Yagyuu having resitance to Analytical Prediction. He was also using Suigetsu, only bypass by Ishana Daitenshou.

Gw1EuMi.png

Don't know if resistance to poer mimicry but Musashi shouldn't also have power mimicry as she copied the Accel Turn of Ishtar Summer after see it.
Accel Turn: B
Swimsuit Ishtar's skill that's been copied visually.
Even though Ishtar was the victim of plagiarism, the only thing she could manage to say was "...she's a genius!"

reactive power lvl? oh and resistance to analytical prediction to Kojiro as well.
7KgNC2z.png
I think it's fine
And add information analysis to that as well combined with a resistance to power mimicry
Sure, but information analysis was already on his profile
To add to the reactive power level of Musashi, she in the Lostbelts learned how to control at will her dimensional travel.
I don't have the scan..

Also if someone wants to give me all of Musashi's skill feats and Kojiro's skill feats I can update their intelligence sections to reflect on that, since at the moment the intelligence section for a bunch of characters in this verse are looking bland.

That's again Accelerated Development, her learning new skills isn't Reactive Evolution. Reactive Evolution is gaining new abilities, resistances and getting stronger near instantly.

That's again Accelerated Development, her learning new skills isn't Reactive Evolution. Reactive Evolution is gaining new abilities, resistances and getting stronger near instantly.
Reactive Evolution is learn powers and became stronger in middle of combat, she learned how to to cut karma and became stronger in middle of combat, she learned to create a future in middle of combat, learned to use infinite speed in middle of combat.

Learn Accel Turn from see it isn't reactive evolution and instead power mimicry.

Reactive Evolution is learn powers and became stronger in middle of combat, she learned how to to cut karma
No she didn't, cutting Karma is something that her sword does, not something that Musashi does herself and it's not an ability she randomly developed out of thin air.
and became stronger in middle of combat,
Show me her becoming stronger in the middle of battle, at best this would be Reactive Power Level.
she learned to create a future in middle of combat, learned to use infinite speed in middle of combat.
She had that ability to begin with, they're her eyes that she awakened via years of training her skill.
Learn Accel Turn from see it isn't reactive evolution and instead power mimicry.
This is fair.

I honestly dislike you and like in the other thread don't want to interact with you more, so I'm not gonna answer futher to you in general, after I think I will send scans to TrueKingOfHeroes, John985 or whoever is gonna do the crt for Musashi.

Back