• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, i don't think the servant physiology would be a problem that much

But as for the hax of rhongo, which haxes it have and within LB6 then it would be Low 1-C, correct?

And BFR/sealing should be added as the weapon can bfr people inside the lance

Soul Manipulation (The activation of Rhongomniad can cause the spirit origins of those nearby to melt away), Reality Warping, Space-Time Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation (The activation of Rhongomniad tears off the textures of the world, releasing massive amounts of heat and light, causing gravitational collapses around the world)

The usual smurf of servant physiology, she can battle with tenma musashi who is equal to zero musashi, and the hax of rhongo will get smurf with lb6
isn't tenma musashi based off chaldea musashi who diverges from zero musashi as... well... she never reached zero?

Something interesting part on Bunnytoria illustration. Darts Excalibur.
ndDe6mU.jpg

Last edited:
On 90SQ, only manage to get Sei.......
Hey, think positively, at least you got a summer servant compared with my that in 180 SQ in the Kama banner only got my fourth copy of Chiyome.

400 SQ in total between both banners and only got my third Wu Zetian and fourth Chiyome, what a amazing summer!

Musashi servant had reached zero she was literally in zeros state in the end of lb1 and beyond zero in end of lb5....
that's zero musashi tho, servant musashi was obviously unsummoned during lostbelt 1, how would we even maintain the mana link through dimensions? And she explicitly stated that she needed to make a contract with us to have an anchor

"Kama? She's been somewhat pleasant these days.", said Parvati to her cronies. She has to pay for treating me like a lukewarm threat, and for this revenge, the god of love is awakened in the form of Demon King Mara. (Quote by Kama)
Summer is associated with many forms of allure. In other words, summer is the season of corruption. What kind of Demon King would waste this chance to display their presence? Kama is now motivated. She dressed in a cute swimsuit and shifted to a more proactive approach to corrupting her Master.

"How do you like this? It's the true form of Mara, Demon King of the Summer. Is it scary how you can get corrupted whenever you lower your guard?"

Everyone exchanged nods, agreeing that the scary part is how Kama doesn't seem any different from her usual self.

Bond 1

Height/Weight: 156 cm / 46 kg

Source: Hindu mythology

Region: India

Alignment: Neutral Evil

The height and weight listed are from her base form. Since it's summer, the numbers are being enforced less strictly for the others.

Bond 2

Kama contemplated the idea that she hasn't been taken seriously lately. She considered that she was perceived like a child who would behave if they gave her cake. She still doesn't feel like taking "love or whatever her job was" seriously, but being belittled is still irritating regardless.

"Parvati used to be so cautious around me, but now all I see in her eyes is 'pull your pranks in moderation, ok?'. How am I supposed to pester her if she won't seriously fear and be wary of me...?"

Therefore, she made her decision. This is where she'll aim for the home run. Change her name tag from the god of love to the Demon King of corruption and display her presence for everyone to see.

And then came the summer, her perfect chance.

"I'll take this nice opportunity and do my best to corrupt Master. I mean, just look at me. Who wouldn't be corrupted if I acted all lovey-dovey (lol) to them in a swimsuit? And... I'll take my earnest revenge! Parvati and all of her cronies who aren't taking me seriously, you'll pay for the humiliation I got from your lukewarm eyes telling me I mellowed out! It's too late now, you can't take back what you did!"

Bond 3

• Makara Floating: A
The perfect Skill for summer bathing. Kama is considered a being related to Makara, a marine animal from Hindu mythology. Makara is also the vahana (mount) of the water god Varuna and the Ganges goddess Ganga, which means it has the power to control water. The strange float her summer version is always riding, shaped like a shark or an alligator, can cross the stormy seas and sometimes show better mobility than a water scooter, all with visual effects that make her look like she's floating comfortably on a calm pool.

• Midsummer Beach Mara: EX
The Skill that represents how motivated the Demon King of Summer is. It can be considered a summer version of Mara Papiyas. It reduces her lethargic downer side, making her more active, even if not by much. If you ask her to do something she'd normally be too lazy to accept, you might get a "Sure, why not? It's summer." instead of her rejecting glare.

Bond 4

• Hollow Fiend: EX
One unexpected benefit of changing her Class to Avenger is that Kama's nature as someone burned by Shiva and linked to the universe got more deeply connected with the rare magecraft attribute of the girl hosting him. With this, her summer self attacks using unique forms of magical energy manipulation. Her flames of corruption will never extinguish, but thanks to this Skill, they approach a state of existing without existing. That's why in her third Ascension she looks like she has less flames burning her body.

Bond 5

Kama Rupastra
(Love at its highest is passion at its summer)

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: 2-10

Max. Targets: 10 people

Kama's sammohana (arrows of love) changed shape to be more summer-like. It's now a cute floating ring that looks wonderful on a pretty girl. It's no exaggeration to say it is a weapon that makes people fall in love just by looking at it. Whenever this Noble Phantasm lands a hit, Corruption Power pours out of it in the shape of a shadow giant. Kama herself is not sure why they look like that. Rupastra is one of Kama's other names, and it means "the one who weaponizes beauty".

Mara Sunyata (Passion at its lowest is love at its extremes)

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: 2-10

Max. Targets: 100 people

The call to corruption that occurs while her Mara side is the one on the surface. The dark universe that can only be reached when love is taken to its extremes. The meaning of this universe is the same it always has been, but due to the unique traits of her current Saint Graph, it manifests as something deeper and more hollow. It's impossible for anyone who fell here to escape. This space can be considered a hollow cavity transformed into flame. Instead of the Love Flames that dramatically burn people to ashes, the quiet darkness of Hollow Flames that silently sear.

Bond 5 + event completion

Kama claims that in her current state, Mara is the side that's more on the surface. That's why approaches on her Master are bolder, more proactive, and more devilish (gremlinish)... But ultimately how does that make her different from her usual self? It doesn't, not by much. She's just Kama getting more active on her attempts to seduce her Master because that's how things go on summer.

If anything, forcing herself too much on the offensive made her defensively weak. In other words, she's doesn't think things through. She offers a drink for them to share on a couple's straw, but when it's time to actually drink it, she gets all red and palpitating. That's why Parvati is not regarding her as very dangerous. Because it's obvious to her that Kama will fall for her own traps and utterly fail to one-sidedly corrupt them.

But despite this summer Saint Graph, the fact remains that this Servant is Kama and Mara. The Kama/Mara proportion is 6:4 normally and 4:6 as Beast. And, shocking news, the current proportion is...!

She seems to think it's around 3:7, it actually haven't changed at all, you see? (Quote by Parvati)
Bond CE

Summer Corruption Kit

In the sweaty summer weather, the cold and sweet ice cream melting in your mouth tastes like corruption. And after a nonstop combo of two or three rounds of your favorite flavors, there's no way you can resist, can you? This last crispy corn will also taste delicious. Chew.
When you get thirsty, I'll be there to pop open some soda! Wow, look, it's fizzing. You already knew it did that? It's amazing, though. Why would humanity invent a drink this stupid? What part of this is summer-like...? Is it because it's a bubbly drink and summer makes people bubbly? Pretty lame pun, if that's the answer. Gulp.
A volumous tower of parfait! Fresh fruit and super sweet cream. A true kaleidoscope of flavors, where you can all eat you want without ever getting tired of the taste! No human can resist this. Slurp.
It's important to note that it's not all food. She has her cute floating ring, fun sea bathing times, and a lot more. This Demon King's corruption kit has no room for error. After all...

Oh yes, summer really is the best season for corrupting people. I love the summer!
the Demon King herself can't escape its corruption.

Ah Pretty sure she likes nameless who is Shirou
depends on the route tho, the "canon" route is implied to be gilgamesh's which would mean she liked hakuno( n ) but SE.RA.PH happened and she clearly loves ritsuka

depends on the route tho, the "canon" route is implied to be gilgamesh's which would mean she liked hakuno
In ccc event she seems to like Archer but yeah serhap point is fair. Although I personally prefer sakura and Shirou ship

In ccc event she seems to like Archer but yeah serhap point is fair. Although I personally prefer sakura and Shirou ship
I was using extella implication that the gilgamesh route happened so melt wouldn't have purchased archer instead of us. The CCC event pretty much just worked with every route of CCC true ending

bruh, is there a sakura face that likes gudao? I thought kama liked ritsuka, but she likes shirou murmasa instead...lol.
Actually after see the dialogue itself and the comments I think it's true what various say that is more a reference to how in Ooku she was killed by a Muramasa blade, reason of why she compare Muramasa with Shiva. Also it would be very weird to say she love Muramasa when she is comparing him with the dude that killed her and thus hate.

Regarding other sakura faces aside from Melt who undoubtedly love Ritsuka I think that Kingprotea also love him no?

Actually after see the dialogue itself and the comments I think it's true what various say that is more a reference to how in Ooku she was killed by a Muramasa blade, reason of why she compare Muramasa with Shiva. Also it would be very weird to say she love Muramasa when she is comparing him with the dude that killed her and thus hate.

Regarding other sakura faces aside from Melt who undoubtedly love Ritsuka I think that Kingprotea also love him no?
isn't kingprotea more of a familial relationship?

that's zero musashi tho, servant musashi was obviously unsummoned during lostbelt 1, how would we even maintain the mana link through dimensions? And she explicitly stated that she needed to make a contract with us to have an anchor
Musahsi is dead in the end of shimousa and became our servant you know?

Musashi can live whitout our mana it's tell when other mention her.

And Lb5.2 musashi is our servant too.

Anyways it's tell in musahsi profile that she have and can go 0 when she want in one of her skill

Back