• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Fantasy Tournament

Rules:
  • No overpowered haxes, smurf or nonsmurf. Strong hax resistance is allowed though. Characters that don't use their overpowered haxes (smurf or nonsmurf) in-character are also allowed.
  • I'm not super strict on abilities that help survivability unless they outright make them unkillable. I generally use overpowered haxes to refer to characters that can easily pull a win by one-shotting or instantly incapacitating an opponent.
  • Speed is equalized for all matches
  • Only one character per person and 2 characters per verse with consideration that characters have not canonically fought, If persons wouldn't be enough I'll let people to use one more.
  • Only 200 gigatons to 1 Teraton are allowed
  • 16 participants for now
Characters:

1. Naruto Uzumaki (Kurama Avatar) - @Livinmeme
  2. Asta (Black Asta) - @Popted2
  3. Link (Majora's Mask) - @Psychomaster35
  4. Bunnytoria (Summer 4) - @DaReaperMan
  5. Kamen Rider Fourze (Cosmic States) - @Nicetoderp
  6. Kazakiri Hyouka - @DontTalkDT
  7. August (Ultimate Magic Form) - @OneBleachHurricane
  8. Grima (Future Past) - @KobsterHope07
  9. She-Hulk - @ZoroNotZolo
  10. The Queenslayer (Late-Game) - @The_Axiom_of_Virgo
  11. Tohru - @Sero
  12. Erza Scarlet (Limit Break) - @Zackra1799
  13. Patry - @Epsilon_R
  14. Neo (The Matrix) - @TauanVictor
  15. Sigmar - Moi
  16. Meliodas - @Bernkastelll

Last edited:

Naruto with Kurama avatar

Also Possession on Kiyoto Maki looks like it could be a problem, Eiji would be okay if his Concept Manip isn't op and his immortality makes him impossible to kill

Skill shouldn't really be a problem but what are Musashi's hax specifically
Fate hax that's essentially a "lol I win" move that would probably require tier 1 resistances to get out of, and the rest of her hax either tie into the fate hax or just her skill

Don't know if the fate hax is in-character or not. Since I haven't seen much of Musashi and apparently Lostbelt 5 is where she does her big BS. And I'm only barely into Lostbelt 2. So... yeah.

Musashi have fate hax used em all the time post Zero if I remembered correctly.

Maki doesn't possessed people but be probably could do it as a last resort. Both Eiji and Maki have conceptual hax where if they hit the target with it they get conceptually destroy. Eiji can use that either with his axe or his dinosaur form.

Their immortality are both very hard to get passed yet can be undone by a lot of people. The Greeed need their Core Medals and lots of Cell Medals to maintain their form otherwise they just turn into piles of Medals. If one can kept the Core Medals away from the mass of Cell Medals then they should be able to circumvent their immortality.

Or they can try the OOO route which required conceptual hax to break them.

Yeah, i think Gentaro/Fourze and Bunnytoria are the best to go

Also just for note if both of two meet in the bracket, Fourze main power source is mostly cosmic so servant invul would'nt be a problem

Both Eiji and Maki have conceptual hax where if they hit the target with it they get conceptually destroy. Eiji can use that either with his axe or his dinosaur form.
So is this considered a one-shot?

Also if the immortality requires concept hax to take out, I think it's a little too strong. So I think I'll go with Velox's suggestion

So since it seems Musashi's fate shit is done in the key that we'd be using for this tournament Bunnytoria is the best bet.

I wanna try someone else for a change, so we'll see. WHF chars are 551 gigatons so they fit snugly in between the AP range

Kazakiri's hax don't cause direct incapacitation? Power null aura seems a little suspicious but if it's not too strong then she may be fine

Can I have more elaboration on Subjective Reality, Law and Quantum Manip, and Power Null aura?
Subjective Reality, Law and Quantum Manip are only mechanisms. You can read this if you want all the details, but they are basically non-factors for the battle.

The power null weakens (or negates, depending on the level) all magic around her and causes nerve and blood vessel damage to those using magic. Said damage is neither immediately lethal nor incapacitating, but it's painful and of course piles up over time.

Back