• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah yeah that’s answered my questions but seriously is there any indication to know which
normal Enuma Elish to full power? Is it the galaxy thing in CCC? Or we need the context
Normal Enuma Elish is what was used against Iskandar, Artoria and so, full power is when he is gonna blow the entire Earth.

Normal Enuma Elish is what was used against Iskandar, Artoria and so, full power is when he is gonna blow the entire Earth.
So essentially to differentiate between normal Enuma Elish to full power is the context? Bc iirc even in FSF the visual is pretty much the same but there is added context that it’ll destroy the world.

Well weather or not it was charged is an obvious indicator, context/dialogue is another big one.

Theres probably more that I cant think of atm.

Heracles when he was with the Argo's crew (Apocrypha manga):
53JmIt1.jpg

Melty Blood sequel gameplay trailer (releasing September 30):

This CRT is still ongoing I guess...

I'll be making the CRT to nuke Wall level Servants soon™, but I want to catch up on a few FGO stories.
Afterwards, I am planning a CRT that has dozens of mostly minor additions, followed by a CRT to revamp Fate/strange Fake profiles.

We do have a Berserk Jack profile though

We do have a Berserk Jack profile though
Motherf***er i didn't search further 😂🔫

How does Jason's Astrapste Argo work? Does he summon the Argonauts for just a moment or are they summoned permanently?
Not sure, but Jason's profile is in the upcoming FGO Materials IX, so we might get a definitive answer there. The Argonauts are summoned without using his NP's True Name, so I assume they are summoned permanently (though due to his personality only Medea Lily and Berserker Heracles are likely to be summoned, and Atlanta can show up to stop him from doing something stupid). A fair assumption is that it works similar to how Richard I summons other Servants; they remain demateralized most of the time to not use up too much energy, but they briefly materalize.

There is a special Lord El Melloi II episode in production.
E5RfDlfVEAQBceX

Touko Aozaki made an apperance in the Lord El Melloi II manga.
u4frHgN.png

e2fc3010425d9378c801a03f4015391e.jpg

Anniversary edition
Depending on how Jason's NP works he could either be SSR or UC (that's a pretty big margin of error)
I still haven't see Atlantis so can't talk for sure, but considering that Paris have Apollo and the NP weak point-striking hero killer and also the golden apple, I think he should be SR at the very least, his stats itself also aren't bad (aside from strength and endurance, things that don't really matter because of be a range fighter) so more reason to be above.

Also, I still think Nero should be above because Imperial Priviledge EX is basically GoB but skill version. And talking now about Nero, were is Caster Nero? I actually don't see some summer versions (like Tamamo Summer) but also see others (like BB Summer).

We gave Paris a separate key for his Atlantis self so I doubt that would impact his placement

I didn't add most summer/holiday servants partially for the sake of simplicity but also because they're mostly joke characters with no real feats. BB-Pele and MHXX are exceptions because I feel that they're distinct enough to warrant mention

We gave Paris a separate key for his Atlantis self so I doubt that would impact his placement
I didn't knew that, though seem like there is no much difference and the point of Apollo and his NPs still stand.
I didn't add most summer/holiday servants partially for the sake of simplicity but also because they're mostly joke characters with no real feats. BB-Pele and MHXX are exceptions because I feel that they're distinct enough to warrant mention
Fair point.

I still think the summer servants should be included too

Also whu Lobo and Sieg in SSR?
Yes, he was a big enough threat that even with Saber and Jeanne Alter working together Jalter still had to sacrifice herself so the others can get away. At the end of the day they needed to trap him to beat him
Sieg on the other hand is more debatable but basically the justification being he's able to turn into Siegfried + Galvanization allowing him to spam Balmung+ Being able to turn into Fafnir. Admittedly I'm not sure how Dead Seals work for Servant Sieg

Last edited:
When the mats come out? I also hope it would covering to Heian-Kyo
They release them on Comiket. Assuming there won't be additional pandemic related cancelation or delays, that would be at Winter 2021. Based on pattern it would mainly focus on the Servants who show up on the Olympus Lostbelt.

They release them on Comiket. Assuming there won't be additional pandemic related cancelation or delays, that would be at Winter 2021. Based on pattern it would mainly focus on the Servants who show up on the Olympus Lostbelt.
I hope they released it soon, the whole delay really killed me inside because the waiting lel

At least Ibuki bio was already enough to warranted her to be have her own profile here

Lostbelt 6.2 PV

Percival + Fairy Knight Lancelot Servants + Oberon as playable NPC (apparently he changes classes with every battle). They also introduced a character who transforms mid-battle to acquire a new moveset and access a different Noble Phantasm, would be pretty cool if more characters retroactively gain the transformation feature or get double NPs.

The final part of the story will be avaliable in the 27th of this month.

Apparently the Mortalis:Stella mangaka is out from his health-related hiatus.
cf2en71ioya71.png

They also introduced a character who transforms mid-battle to acquire a new moveset and access a different Noble Phantasm, would be pretty cool if more characters retroactively gain the transformation feature or get double NPs.
Its Fairy Lancelot 3rd skill.

So about my in-universe tier list, what would you think if I downgraded Saber Alter to SR? I feel like a big part of what made her so OP in Heaven's Feel is that she was connected to the grail, which she wouldn't have during a normal summoning.

So about my in-universe tier list, what would you think if I downgraded Saber Alter to SR? I feel like a big part of what made her so OP in Heaven's Feel is that she was connected to the grail, which she wouldn't have during a normal summoning.
I personally think that she is more powerful than Vanilla Artoria or at least at the same level, so I think that she should continue as SSR.

The change I was thinking is related to Raikou, I initially though that SR was fine but after saw more things my thoughts changed. She in verse is considered a top tier servant, she have divinity and wield the divine lightning of Indra (her connection with Indra is strong to the point that she can obtain his vajra just praying as showed in her summer version), it's one of the most skilled character with Eternal Arms Mastery at A+ like Lancelot, in most situations she is buffed because of Mystery Killer (I know you said to not count advantage against traits, but many characters fall under the category of Mystery Killer and Siegfried is counted as SRR even though great part of his thing is related to dragons), strength A, Suzuka was completely overwhelmed by her and just could do a scracth in her cheek after a long figth and to win she needed her third NP, and even in that situation she herself made clear that the only reason she won was because Raikou held her power and surppressed her divinity.

Last edited:
and Siegfried is counted as SRR even though great part of his thing is related to dragons),
Siegfried has the Armor of Fafnir to justify his position.
Plus there is a decent scaling chain for him. According to Gordes Siegfried is the strongest servant in the Black Faction, which contains a Romania-amped Vlad III, who is said to be comparable to Artoria and Heracles.

Other than that everything you said is pretty fair.
EDIT: Anti-Heaven/Earth seems to encompass a lot more servants than Anti-Divinity or Anti-Dragon

Last edited:
Siegfried has the Armor of Fafnir to justify his position.
Plus there is a decent scaling chain for him. According to Gordes, Siegfried is the strongest servant in the Black Faction, which contains a Romania-amped Vlad III, who is said to be comparable to Artoria and Heracles.
I also thought it was because of the Armord of Fafnir, didn't know about the scaling chain though in the case of Artoria (and Mordred) I think he would be comparable to them more because of his trait against dragons than something else, but well fair point as him SSR.

IqCJ8w9.jpg
Now including Summer/Santa/Halloween variants
Ehmm, though Summer Raikou have lowers stats than her Berserker form, her NP in this version is directly the vajra of Indra, so maybe she should SR? I'm honestly always confused about how to treat her summer version because of the her stats and skills.

Back