• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screenshot_20210716-144915_FateGO.jpg

GSSR hitting different.

Really, **** that roll.....

and the important part.....

Sage Grim

You've got a bright counselor here. That one restoration of humanity really wasn't for nothing. Now I'll keep the jokes to myself.

Child of the Prophecy... That wand tells me you're the Fae of Paradise.

I am Sage Grim. My true name is Cu Chulainn. I am a servant of Pan-Human History.

I've been keeping watch here, as Divine Spirit Odin six thousand years ago and, since last year, as a proxy/substitute of Odin.

Chapter 19-3, Orkney

Sage Grim explains that he is the same person as the one Chaldea made a contract with in Fuyuki. He had returned to the Throne of Heroes once, but it seems that he still has the recollections of Ritsuka, Olga Marie, and King Arthur who held the grounds there.

Da Vinci confirms that Servants shouldn't have recollections of the war after returning to the throne. According to Grim, this is where the Divine Spirit comes in. In his case, the Divine Spirit acts as a deterrent.

e1ee664ad7480a39559d030d63fdfda4.jpg
Now including Summer/Santa/Halloween variants
It worked, but here is a things i want to ask:

• Summer Raikou should SR, she has a vajra and she's still same as her berserker version but a little lower
  • Fujino might be a SR, i remember she said that she's now a counter guardian, but i can be wrong
  • If you look at Prisma Illya, Young Gil is really strong as he can fight Angelica, SR at best
  • Why Hyde in SR?
  • Tristan is stated to be equal with Lancelot and Gawain so he should be SSR as well
  • Nightingale in SR? why?

Honestly this list had so many issues if you ask me

It worked, but here is a things i want to ask:

• Summer Raikou should SR, she has a vajra and she's still same as her berserker version but a little lower
  • Fujino might be a SR, i remember she said that she's now a counter guardian, but i can be wrong
  • If you look at Prisma Illya, Young Gil is really strong as he can fight Angelica, SR at best
  • Why Hyde in SR?
  • Tristan is stated to be equal with Lancelot and Gawain so he should be SSR as well
  • Nightingale in SR? why?

Honestly this list had so many issues if you ask me
  • Summer Raikou's parameters a unimpressive, and as far as I can tell she doesn't still have her anti-Heaven or Earth niche
  • Fujino and Child Gil are helpful
  • Hyde is SR because of both his solid parameters (B+ in both strength and endurance) and the fact that his profile describes him as "being capable of overwhelming an average Saber, Lancer or Archer in close combat."
  • Really? Where? From what I remember in Camelot it was said that only maybe Lancelot could match Gawain
    • Also as a side note this seems weird, both Lancelot and NoS Gawain are both stated to be stronger than Artoria and now apparently so is Tristan. Is she just the weakest of the Round Table or what?
  • Nightingale has surprisingly high physical parameters all around B+ Strength, A+ Endurance, B+ Agility

Last edited:
  • Summer Raikou's parameters a unimpressive, and as far as I can tell she doesn't still have her anti-Heaven or Earth niche
Well, actually she should still have it because, well, that's a passive trait of the being know as Raikou (lost it would be like a dragon slayer without dragon slaying skills), same way that Eternal Arms Mastery, just that in this version to have a different skill set in gameplay Eternal Arms Mastery created the special yoyo version, but she can still use others things at same level than before, the proof is her mastery of the vajra.

The reason as to why I said I don't know how treat her is because her parameters are lower but she should still have everything from before and vajra is the weapon of Indra so should be broken, but until know more about it I'm confused with the thing, I want the whale event to know better about how treat it.

• Fujino and Child Gil are helpful
  • Hyde is SR because of both his solid parameters (B+ in both strength and endurance) and the fact that his profile describes him as "being capable of overwhelming an average Saber, Lancer or Archer in close combat."
  • Really? Where? From what I remember in Camelot it was said that only maybe Lancelot could match Gawain
    • Also as a side note this seems weird, both Lancelot and NoS Gawain are both stated to be stronger than Artoria and now apparently so is Tristan. Is she just the weakest of the Round Table or what?
  • Nightingale has surprisingly high physical parameters all around B+ Strength, A+ Endurance, B+ Agility
  • Parameters mean nothing and even without her anti-heaven/earth niche she's still strong, heck in Imaginary Scramble she manage to take down the leviathan
  • Average Saber, Lancer, or Archer doesn't mean he can compete with a bonker servants tho, above average sure but average isn't that impressive, so Hyde should lower
  • By the legend from what i remember
  • Again, parameters doesn't matter

Well, actually she should still have it because, well, that's a passive trait of the being know as Raikou (lost it would be like a dragon slayer without dragon slaying skills), same way that Eternal Arms Mastery, just that in this version to have a different skill set in gameplay Eternal Arms Mastery created the special yoyo version, but she can still use others things at same level than before, the proof is her mastery of the vajra.

The reason as to why I said I don't know how treat her is because her parameters are lower but she should still have everything from before and vajra is the weapon of Indra so should be broken, but until know more about it I'm confused with the thing, I want the whale event to know better about how treat it.
Remember Imaginary Scramble? Where she take down the leviathan?

Remember Imaginary Scramble? Where she take down the leviathan?
I play jp so I know the event and I know that she like to attack weirds whales from imaginary space, but I normally wait to na to understand the story, though I'm considering see the major thing from jp in youtube (now that I'm with it, know a list or something where all Atlantis is translated?)

SSR is easier to get then I thought kek.
Your luck is weird then 😂
I play jp so I know the event and I know that she like to attack weirds whales from imaginary space, but I normally wait to na to understand the story, though I'm considering see the major thing from jp in youtube (now that I'm with it, know a list or something where all Atlantis is translated?)
You don't need to wait, you can ask the translators in other sites like beast's lair or fgo reddit for example

• Parameters mean nothing and even without her anti-heaven/earth niche she's still strong, heck in Imaginary Scramble she manage to take down the leviathan
  • Average Saber, Lancer, or Archer doesn't mean he can compete with a bonker servants tho, above average sure but average isn't that impressive, so Hyde should lower
  • By the legend from what i remember
  • Again, parameters doesn't matter
  • I was not aware of her feats in an upcoming event (at least by the standards of the NA server)
  • The "average" Saber and Lance is still fairly strong, The number of (non-seasonal) Sabers or Lancers that are lower than SR could be counted on one hand.
  • Do you mean IRL legend or in universe legend?
  • They're not the end all be all obviously but their not meaningless. And to be fair when I started this I clarified that having A rank strength or B rank strength + B or higher endurance would put them in SR by default

• I was not aware of her feats in an upcoming event (at least by the standards of the NA server)
  • The "average" Saber and Lance is still fairly strong, The number of (non-seasonal) Sabers or Lancers that are lower than SR could be counted on one hand.
  • Do you mean IRL legend or in universe legend?
  • There not the end all be all obviously but their not meaningless. ANd to be fair when I started this I clarified that having A rank strength or B rank strength + B or higher endurance would put them in SR by default
  • Still, doesn't excuse Hyde for being SR i believe, fair enough
  • It can be both, i need to check out again
  • By default? Yes, but by the feats? Nightingale didn't have any impressive feats at all

Also Cu Caster should SSR, it confirmed that he's Odin

Are there any SSRs you disagree with? To be honest I was on the fence about Lancer Artoria and Vanilla Romulus from the start. Also I could see moving Sieg to the "I don't know where to put them" category
Sieg I can understand that is moved, but Lancer Artoria and normal Romulus in no way they aren't SRR, I'm pretty sure that Lancer Artoria is superior than Vanilla Artoria in all sense but just don't have Avalon, though she have other thing to compensate.

Are there any SSRs you disagree with? To be honest I was on the fence about Lancer Artoria and Vanilla Romulus from the start. Also I could see moving Sieg to the "I don't know where to put them" category
No no, im not saying its an issue with your list just im surprised how many there are.

Did she? It's been a while and even if it's true, i believe it might a outlier

EDIT: So she manage to tied uo with dantes because reopening his wound, i think this count as hax
That’s exactly what it is, Dantes is covered head to toe in wounds so opening them almost killed him.

Wait Caster Cu is Odin theory is really get confirmed in LB 6.2??
Yes

Sage Grim

You've got a bright counselor here. That one restoration of humanity really wasn't for nothing. Now I'll keep the jokes to myself.

Child of the Prophecy... That wand tells me you're the Fae of Paradise.

I am Sage Grim. My true name is Cu Chulainn. I am a servant of Pan-Human History.

I've been keeping watch here, as Divine Spirit Odin six thousand years ago and, since last year, as a proxy/substitute of Odin.

Chapter 19-3, Orkney​

Sage Grim explains that he is the same person as the one Chaldea made a contract with in Fuyuki. He had returned to the Throne of Heroes once, but it seems that he still has the recollections of Ritsuka, Olga Marie, and King Arthur who held the grounds there.

Da Vinci confirms that Servants shouldn't have recollections of the war after returning to the throne. According to Grim, this is where the Divine Spirit comes in. In his case, the Divine Spirit acts as a deterrent.[/ICODE]

Back