• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I prefer to copy the relevant parts and highlight things rather than just calling on them, specially in a site that relies heavily on feats.

If you have a problem with posting feats, as I said, you can just close the window and move to another site.

Not gonna condense quotes since they are a small fragment, but I can spoiler them if seeing 'so many words' really hurts your brain that much.
I will just answer you in dm we can continue it in dm

I prefer to copy the relevant parts and highlight things rather than just calling on them, specially in a site that relies heavily on feats.
Links show the exact same amount of information if not more and are pretty easy to access.
If you have a problem with posting feats, as I said, you can just close the window and move to another site.
My issue isnt with you posting feats, my issue is the fact that you’re shit at it.
Not gonna condense quotes since they are a small fragment, but I can spoiler them if seeing 'so many words' really hurts your brain that much.
Yes the issue here is with my brain rather then the ******* novels you’re posting cause you are incapable of getting to the point.

images

1. Excellant physical parameters - ABB, same as Rin Artoria actually
2. When they fought him in Septem the protagonists they expressed more diffuculty fighting him than anyone else they fought and said he was just what you would expect from the strongest class. If anything they did a better job of hyping him than they did Romulus

Yes, he was a big enough threat that even with Saber and Jeanne Alter working together Jalter still had to sacrifice herself so the others can get away. At the end of the day they needed to trap him to beat him

Then theres Saber Shiki with Omniscience and like every Nasu powah at 1-A or Dantes with Immeasurable speed amp and 1-A Soul nuking flame.

Holy shit how do your posts keep getting ******* bigger.

No one wants to read a ******* book for a debate about whos dimensonal **** is bigger, both of you please for the love of god take this to DMs.
Although I do agree with you that their posts clog the thread a bit too much, I still disavow your behavior. It genuinely seemed like you wanted to act cruely to them off the pretense of preserving the (simplified) discussions here on this thread. You can vent your frustrations at someone yet still act in a manner that does not make people uncomfortable or feel you are acting violently. This is a space you are sharing with other people. Read the room.

Yes, I definitely went overboard on the topic and lost my temper, normally when I do so I can step away but this unfortunately time I did not and allowed myself to boil over and make the situation worse.

I apologise for my behaviour as it as unacceptable.

Last edited:
I should also apologize for responding in the same kind instead of keeping calm. And for clogging up the thread.

Speaking of FGO again, it seems that part of Arcade (the 2019 client) got leaked somehow. Not sure if it will bring out anything interesting besides models, certainly nothing on the new shadow figure from London Mother Harlot

MQQmmjr.png

I should also apologize for responding in the same kind instead of keeping calm. And for clogging up the thread.

Speaking of FGO again, it seems that part of Arcade (the 2019 client) got leaked somehow. Not sure if it will bring out anything interesting besides models, certainly nothing on the new shadow figure from London Mother Harlot

MQQmmjr.png
The picture didn't work sadly

Uhhhh, the change already happen since Orleans. In mobile, its Caster Gilles, in Arcade its Mozart that became a Demon Pillar.

He was destroying the universe in his texture, he wasn't even going to spill outside of it.

Lostbelt Artemis was already loaded with an Anti-Star/Planet NP.
I just want to correct things here

Lostbelt scale is an entire timeline and planet, so its not just limited to Indian texture, da Vinci said everytime Arjuna Alter used Mahapralaya, the people, the world and the space-time become thinner hence the energy needed to used it decrease every cycle, the very first Mahapralaya would be Arjuna nuking entire Texture of the planet, what we see in LB4 was what left after countless of cycle.

She didn't have the Saint Graph of a Servant. She was a full Divine Spirit with the full power of Orochi in her.
Arjuna not have a Saint Graph of a Servant either, he was originally a living Hero before he Absorbs entire Hindu phanteon.

Nothing mentioned on Surya being Amaterasu tier.
Surya is heavily implied to be a universal scale God like Amaterasu as per Santa Karna's mats.

Seimei defeated a Nine Tailed Fox who wasn't a Beast.
Tamamo commited suicide in the plain of Nasu, so yeah Seimei didn't really beat Nine-talied fox.

Shiva burned a Kama who wasn't a Beast. And we don't even see her matured state, she was a larval Beast just like Kiara.
A limited activation of Trishula Shakti almost killed beast Kama, now imagine if Shiva is the one who used it, so the whole beast above everything else especially divine spirit is completely false, a divine spirit could be absurbly strong depends on their position in their phanteon.

Having played through Salem recently I noticed something odd about Circe, she says that she and her siblings were demi-gods. But if that's the case why doesn't she (or Medea and Asterious for that matter) have divinity?

Having played through Salem recently I noticed something odd about Circe, she says that she and her siblings were demi-gods. But if that's the case why doesn't she (or Medea and Asterious for that matter) have divinity?
Honestly? No clue, in the case of Leonidas I understand that he don't have divinity because his divine blood is to little, but the case of Circe, Medea and Asterious is different.

I helped to persons before summon, the at the seventh tiket second copy of Carmilla and the next tiket Castoria without loading. In short, be good people and the gacha is gonna reward you (maybe).

Question.

Why Quirinos has "Effortlessly negated Zeus' authorities" as part of his AP justification in his second key?

It might be minor, but I'm pretty sure is wrong to list things like power null as part of a AP tiering, because as far I know Romu nullified Zeus'authorities by using his own authority to later beat him weakened, which would be hax only.

Idk if this been ask but since Enuma Elish been upgrade to 1-C. Will there any impact to Miyuverse Shirou who briefly clash with it.

Back