• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thanos fight against a badass milf (MCU Thanos vs Minamoto no Raikou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the MCU Thanos vs Servants that i promised, tho ngl i dunno if this would be good match or not (and with the fact i was struggling finding Raikou a good matches lel) so lets find out! I will change to the other servants if it ended up mismatch

• Thanos with Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet and Base Raikou are used
  • Thanos have his double edged sword
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in character
  • Both had a little knowledge against each others
  • Battlefield: San Francissco
  • Win via anything!!!
  • The Mad Titan: 0
  • The Legendary Heian Greatest Monster Exterminator: 7 (Paul, Ecstacy, Loyd, Rez, Oliver, Heroes, Blur)
  • Inconclusive: 0
jesus-prado-infinity-war-thanos.jpg

VS
D285yL2U0AEdzKL

Last edited:
Oh shit, i almost forgot about that

The reason i put incomplete infinity gauntlet was because i afraid about the snap thing

Here is the list of stones he have in this match: Power Stone, Space Stone, Reailty Stone, Time Stone, and Soul Stone

Excluded Mind Stone because servants resistance to mindhax was pretty big as they resisted Tiamat Chaos Tide

So it seems that Raikou has the superior AP and overall stats, almost a 7x gap between them. Even a single buff will allow to deal ridiculous kinds of damage to Thanos, not to mention that Raikou resists most of the hax in the aforementioned stones that Thanos has.

As for the hax that she doesn't resist, and other stuff that Thanos can do here:
  • Thanos could turn her intangible and unable to harm him for a few moments, but he can only keep this up when he keeps on using its power. I doubt Thanos can permanently keep her in an intangible state forever, not to mention that she might be able to enter spirit form and back to her physical form to negate it. Trapping her to a rock or any solid substance around them won't do much.
  • We never see Thanos use the Time Stone in any combat applicable way other than retrieving the shattered Mind Stone from Vision. She definitely doesn't resist the Time Stone when it's much more powerful than her D rank magic resist (see Strange's time stone usage)
  • I think the meteorite feat will not do much to her since the 5-A scales only to celestial planets, not the actual projectiles.
On the other hand, while Raikou here has the stats advantage, she is also vastly skilled in hand to hand combat should the need arise for that. I don't know any win conditions for Thanos at the moment so I'll have to give this to Raikou if this isn't a stomp.

Also, you said that they have a little knowledge on each other too, mind if you tell me what they know about each other?
Well, Raikou know about the stones and Thanos know how the servants physiology work

As for the power stone shennanigan he can just pull out the meteorites from the moon surface, no?

Wouldn't he AP stomp with Power Stone? Not to mention she doesn't really have an answer to his hax
The power stone's strength is inconsistent to say the least. It varies. 5-A with the Power Stone is only against celestial bodies like planets and planet sized things.

Iron Man can tank power stone blasts, sooo yeah.

Yep, Raikou is actually one of those servants that should probably be a little above the 26.6 GT and any buff make that gap even greater, actually, because Thanos is a alien is even possible that Mystery Killer is already actived so she one-shot pretty hard with one touch.

Many haxs of Thanos are resisted and while others could maybe work, he have to use them before be touched, so he is pretty ******.

All the useful ones except the Time Stone's powers, which he never used in a combat applicable way like Strange.

That includes transmutation, petrification, and biological manipulation. The rest of the powers are either useless due to their reliance on AP and that gets negated a lot by the stat gap between them and some of them require preexisting powers to work (black hole). Some powers also get countered by her own like the intangibility thing.

I do think this feels a bit stompy though, but I'm not so sure.

I thought I saw servants use their spirit forms to manifest in and out of the world at a whim, even if she doesn't use that in battle, I only brought it up against Thanos' intangibility and fusionism powers from the Space Stone. Raikou easily breaks out of any material that Thanos fuses her into. Turning her intangible just delays the inevitable and he can't keep her permanently intangible anyways.

We do not know if that was the case or how long can he keep him in it
Well if you ask me, I don't recall most of Thanos' hax having a permanent effect in the movie. Most of them usually wear off when he leaves despite the incredible range of his stones (the space stone in particular) and for some powers he would have to keep the stone active to continually use one of its powers.

Speaking of the space stone, I just realized that he didn't need the shards of the mirror dimension to create a black hole. Forgot what other stones he used to make the black hole besides the space stone, but he can still make a black hole without any preexisting conditions. I guess that's one win condition for Thanos if he decides to use it.

Well if you ask me, I don't recall most of Thanos' hax having a permanent effect in the movie. Most of them usually wear off when he leaves despite the incredible range of his stones (the space stone in particular) and for some powers he would have to keep the stone active to continually use one of its powers.
I mean, wouldn't leaving mean self BFR??? I don't think that would be allowed in a fight

I meant that his hax doesn't have much range because when he leaves the victim that he just used his hax on in the movie, the hax wears off. By SBA Thanos isn't going to retreat from his opponent even if he's losing.

BUMP!!

EDIT: Forgot to add Thanos Double-Edged Sword, now he has slightly AP buff with the sword and power stone

Last edited:
I’ve been watching this thread for a while now
And from what I’ve gathered, I don’t see how Thanos can win here

When did that ever happen??? All hax shown only wore off when he physically left, or he physically altered it
His usage of the reality stone, when he left with Gamora the rest of the crew were restored back to their normal forms. The Reality Stone wasn't glowing anymore after he used it on Drax and Mantis, implying that he can simply use it once and the effects can be applied without continuously using the stone, but when he goes too far away from the victims, the effects just disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back