• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes

You've got a bright counselor here. That one restoration of humanity really wasn't for nothing. Now I'll keep the jokes to myself.

Child of the Prophecy... That wand tells me you're the Fae of Paradise.

I am Sage Grim. My true name is Cu Chulainn. I am a servant of Pan-Human History.

I've been keeping watch here, as Divine Spirit Odin six thousand years ago and, since last year, as a proxy/substitute of Odin.

Chapter 19-3, Orkney​

Sage Grim explains that he is the same person as the one Chaldea made a contract with in Fuyuki. He had returned to the Throne of Heroes once, but it seems that he still has the recollections of Ritsuka, Olga Marie, and King Arthur who held the grounds there.

Da Vinci confirms that Servants shouldn't have recollections of the war after returning to the throne. According to Grim, this is where the Divine Spirit comes in. In his case, the Divine Spirit acts as a deterrent.[/ICODE]
Wait so his true name is still Cu but he is Odin?? I don’t understand, I’d understand with Skadi because of their overlapping history but Cu and Odin?

So uh, just realized that Mash doesn't have Black Barrel on her profile. I'm still kind of new to making CRTs, can someone help out with making one? Also since Ortinax and Galahad Mash are so different now, Mash should probably get two different keys.

I just summoned both BB-Pele and MHXX after only 3 pulls. Talk about EX rank luck.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I should wait to try to pull for Summer Musashi or go for Summer Jeanne.

I just summoned both BB-Pele and MHXX after only 3 pulls. Talk about EX rank luck.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I should wait to try to pull for Summer Musashi or go for Summer Jeanne.
Nice! Also got Summer Jeanne with 4 ticket. I think it’s up to you because those two can function well in double Castoria team, so it’s up to you preference. Me personally Is waiting for Merlin next month

Nice! Also got Summer Jeanne with 4 ticket. I think it’s up to you because those two can function well in double Castoria team, so it’s up to you preference. Me personally Is waiting for Merlin next month
I'm probably going to have to aim for Castoria (and Tamamo), my best servants have a weird tendency to be Arts servants. At the moment my support list consists of 6 Arts servants (Lancelot, Chloe, Kagetora, Ryouma, Helena, Hundred Personas) and MHXX is going to make that 7 once she's leveled up.

I'm probably going to have to aim for Castoria (and Tamamo), my best servants have a weird tendency to be Arts servants. At the moment my support list consists of 6 Arts servants (Lancelot, Chloe, Kagetora, Ryouma, Helena, Hundred Personas) and MHXX is going to make that 7 once she's leveled up.
CasGil is good addition to Art team and he also good at other team too because of his star regen skill

I just hope they rerun Summer 2 because my dumbass forgot to get Summer Ishtar material and now she’s stuck at level 40

Back