• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, just going to address Neco's famous "microcosm" point. All we need to do is pull out the dictionary:

C8eYKFP.png

Akasha, the boundless source of creation, holds the building blocks for all possible things. These elements can combine to generate constructs such as space and time, thereby governing them through fundamental rules. This is why Akasha is described as a "microcosm" of the world: it represents reality at its most fundamental level, embodying the essential concepts that form the "building blocks" of all existence.

This is why the actual translation from BL forums actually describes it also as "the floor-plan of reality":
"縮図" (shukuzu) translates to "miniature" or "scaled-down version", to be as literal as possible, im going to have to break it down for you.

• 縮 (shuku): This kanji means "shrink" or "reduce."
  • 図 (zu): This kanji means "diagram," "drawing," or "plan."
So, 縮図 together literally refers to a "reduced diagram" or "scaled-down plan," conveying the concept of a smaller representation of something larger.

something being more “fundamental” does not mean a reduction in scale, lol

Oh guys. I know I said I would stop now. But, by a twised turn of Fate, I happened to just casually browse through the internet to accidentally find yet again another attack from this clown.

Look and behold! This is Neco's great idea of countering the argument:

LMAO, pathetic spineless worm. You are nothing more than a coward. You and your cult of children who constantly ********** 24/7 to a jobber who has never done anything meaningful but getting raped by Nanaya or losing to everyone in her own debut Visual Novel has already been destroyed by everyone.
Let this be an example of how desperate to lie about these fictions Neco is. Shows you have nothing in life In any capacity. The ultimate meaning to you is sitting on the internet lying about a fictional verse. You are literally a waste of air.

But I heard you already did very malicious things to other people, so I guess it was just a matter of time you'd do something like this because you were getting humiliated badly. Keep wanking the Nanaya victim kek.

Also, look my friend. Actually sane people agreed with my view on Araya's powers:

And this is the actual Type Moon subreddit of all places. So you are really on the losing end here.

Now rethink your life. I'm out (Finally).

Last edited:
WwOh guys. I know I said I would stop now. But, by twised turn of Fate, I happened to just casually browse through the internet to accidentally find yet again another attack from this clown.

Look and behold! This is Neco's great idea of countering the argument:

LMAO, pathetic spineless worm. You are nothing more than a coward. You and your cult of children who constantly ********** 24/7 to a jobber who has never done anything meaningful but getting raped by Nanaya or losing to everyone in her own debut Visual Novel has already been destroyed by everyone.
Let this be an example of how desperate to lie about these fictions he is. Shows you have nothing in life In any capacity. The ultimate meaning to you is sitting on the internet lying about a fictional verse. You are literally a waste of air.

Keep wanking the Nanaya victim kek.

Also, look my friend. Actually sane people agreed with my view on Araya's powers:

And this is the actual Type Moon subreddit of all places. So you are really on the losing end here.

Now rethink your life.

BREAKING: Old man screams at cloud
idk who you’re referring to,but it’s clear you’re mentally unstable

Araya’s plan to use her powers to end creation would be impossible, rendering his entire quest nonsensical. This would cause the entire narrative to lose its logic. There are many other examples where this perspective falls apart. While power levels aren’t the main focus, they still play an important role in the narrative, adding tension and depth to the characters’ struggles.
almost forgot to reply to this.

Araya was interested in transplanting his brain into her, and using the mystic eyes of death perception to achieve his goal. not because of any other ability. and regardless, arayas plan involved touching the root, in which only he could do in KnK due to his origin.

and as we know from tatari and angra, this doesn’t guarantee anything, lol

and even void’s statements are uncertain about her abilities,and she would have more knowledge than araya on that regard

Back