• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll make the CRT once I'm done with my stuff for Grand Summoners

Anyways while I'm looking here, Arcueid's profile also needs a clean up. Tsukihime/Melty Blood Arcueid has keys that belong on Extra Arcueid's profile.

Specifically this:
"Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Complex Multiverse level (As a Spirit with the status of Planet, Arcueid is above most Divine Spirits. Even when weakened in the digital world and having her status reduced to god, Arcueid is still the only one in the Extra world capable of bringing Amaterasu to circumstances where it's possible to defeat her, no matter how small that chance might be)"

No, it didn't
The scene itself says otherwise, not once, but like twice+...
image.png

Where does it say otherwise? She uses the attack to pin arcueid down, which would require a similar output to begin with. Shiki with just 1 star was able to cut through the luminary and revert arcueid back to her normal state

「それは楽しみね。
「Looking forward to it.
 私の息吹を受けたご褒美に見てあげる。
 I'll grant that as a reward for withstanding my breath.
 で、そんなご大層な武器はどこにあるの?
 So, where are [all those] extravagant weapons [of yours]?
 もしかしてその杭打ち機、戦車にでも変形するの?」
 Could it be that that pile driver can even turn into a tank?」

「まさか。武器なんて必要ありません。
「As if. I haven't a need for [something] alike to a weapon.
 貴女を殺すのは貴女自身ですよ、アルクェイド」
 It'll be you that kills yourself, Arcuied.」

「……なんですって?」
「... what did you say?」

「常に相手を上回るのは結構ですが、後出しなのが貴女の短所じゃくてんです。
「It's fine that you always exceed your opponent, but [the fact that you're] reactionary (後出し, atodashi, lit. "release after"; in the context of rock-paper-scissors, "waiting to see an opponent's move before acting") is your shortcomingweakness.
 それと目も悪いですね。
 Also, [it seems] that your sight is poor.
 地上は把握できても宙ソラまでは把握できない」
 Even that you've grasped the Surface, [that] grasp [of yours] cannot extend to spacethe skies.」

アルクェイドが空を仰ぐ。
 Arcuied looked upwards.
 シエルの手が宙ソラを掴む。
 Ciel's hand grasped at spacethe skies.

「この通り、武器はとっくに準備済みです。
「As you see, I've long since prepared my weapon.
 展開に3分もかかるのが欠点ですが、控え目に言って、貴女が馬鹿で助かりました」
 It's a disadvantage that it requires 3 minutes to deploy — but to put it mildly, it was of [immense] aid that you're an idiot.」

天に輝く光は星ではない。
 The lights what glistened in the skies were not as stars.
 あれは魔術によって作られた反射鏡。
 They were reflectors (反射鏡, hansha-kyou) fabricated by the use of magecraft.
 成層圏に展開し、太陽の光を集束して燃え盛る天使の車輪。
 Deployed as of the stratosphere (成層圏, seisouken), wheels of blazing angels what brought to convergence the light of the Sun.
 代行者シエルが己が剣の師であった祖を倒し、編み出した大魔術。即ち、
 [Such was] the grand thaumaturgy devised by the Executor Ciel [as of] felling the Ancestor what had been her master in the sword. Ergo,

「塵に還って反省しなさい。
「Return to dust and repent.
 原理血戒イデアブラッド25番―――ベ・ゼ。
 Preceptual Blood BoundaryIdea Blood No. 25 — Be'ze.
 罪頸ざいけいを断て、カルヴァリア・ガルガリン……!!!!」
 Sever the sinner's neck (罪頸, zaikei, "sinful neck"), Calvaria Galgalim ... !!!!」

現れる光の幕。
 A manifest curtain of light.
 瞬きより速く落下した断頭台は、アルクェイドに回避を許さなかった。
 The guillotine what fell forth quicker than the blink of an eye didn't permit that Arcuied could evade.
 瞬時に身を引いて回避行動に入ったものの、断頭台の射程はこの街全てに及び、その着弾時間は無に等しい。
 Even that she immediately sidestepped and initiated evasive action, the guillotine's effective range encompassed the entirety of the city, and duration [unto] impact approximated to nothing.
 いかに真祖の姫であろうと、地上で活動する以上、この断頭台からは逃れられない。
 Irrelevant that she was the princess of the True Ancestors, so long as she acted as of the Surface, there wasn't any escaping this guillotine.

「ァ―――ア、あああ、ア―――!」
「a — A, aaa, A — !」

熱線の壁が白い化身の体を圧し潰す。
 The wall of heat rays crushed the flesh of the white Incarnation.
 長さ50キロメートル、幅10キロメートルに及ぶ光の刃。
 A blade of light 50 kilometers in length; 10 kilometers in width.
 それは質量を伴って、容赦なくアルクェイドを地べたに這わせ、街を地盤ごと切り裂いた。
 Per its mass was Arcuied mercilessly made to crawl upon the ground; was the city fractured alongside the bedding (地盤, jiban, lit. "earth plate"; "foundation," or "crust" in a geological sense) [what underpinned it].

「よ、くも、こん、な……!」
「How, dare, you, do this to ... !」

だが驚愕し、しかして星の威信を知るがいい。
 But take fear, and know the majesty of the Star.

人智における最高峰の大魔術を受け、なお月の姫は倒れない。
 Even that she'd sustained a grand thaumaturgy [come of] the highest apex of human wisdom, the Princess of the Moon (月の姫, tsuki no hime) was not yet felled.
 シエルが自身を上回る最高火力を放つ事は予測されていた。
 She'd anticipated the matter that Ciel would put forth a maximum firepower in excess of herself.
 彼女はそれを踏まえて星から力を汲み上げたのだ。
 It was in having accounted for this that she'd drawn forth power from the Star.

大魔術カルヴァリア。
 Grand Thaumaturgy Calvaria (カルヴァリア, karuvaria).

驚天動地の切り札だが、これではまだ足りない。
 This was a trump what would startle the skies and move the earth, but it was even so insufficient as yet.
 『人間』の力では、彼女を殺す事は不可能だ。
 By the strength of 『Man』, the matter of slaying her was impossible.

「でも、おあいにく、さま……!
「But, unfortunately ... !
 この程度、で、私が、殺せるわけ、ないでしょう……!」
 There isn't any way that [something] of such a level could slay me ... !」

アルクェイドの腕が地面を支える。
 [With] her arms, Arcuied propped [herself up upon] the surface of the ground.
 その体が、光の壁を押し上げようと隆起りゅうきする。
 Her body pushed upwards as if to lift the wall of light.

「ええ。人間では神の如きモノは倒せない。
「Eeh. Humans cannot defeat an existence alike to a God.
 ですから、トドメを刺すのは貴女の仕事です」
 Consequently, it'll be your job to deliver the finishing blow.」

「―――え?」
「— eh?」

大地が浮上する。
 The land rose.
 光の壁によって切断された街が、一方を上空に、一方を地底に沈下させていく。
 The city what was severed by the wall of light did on the one hand [ascend] to the skies above; did on the one hand sink into the ground below.
 その断層のカタチは、開かれた獣の顎あごのようだった。
 The Form (カタチ, katachi) of this dislocation (断層, dansou, lit. "severed layer"; in geology, "fault") was alike to the open jaws of a beast.

「そ―――ま、さか。シエル、貴女」
「Th- — It can't be. Ciel, you —」

「言ったでしょう。
「I said so, didn't I?
 貴女は、貴女自身の重さで殺すと。
 You'll killed by your own weight.
 好きに暴れたかったのでしょうが、この街を自分と同じ階梯モノに変えた時は笑ってしまいました。
 Maybe [it was the case that] you wished to rampage at your pleasure — but I laughed when you converted this city to a standingan existence (階梯モノ, kaiteimono, "gradationexistence") equivalent to yourself.
 馬鹿すぎて」
 It was far too idiotic.」

「―――!」

「この質量ならもう逃げようがない。
「[Borne of] such a mass, escape is no longer possible.
 貴女を満遍なく、その器ごと破壊してあげましょう。
 Unconditionally, I'll bestow to you the destruction of your vessel.
 再生に何年かかるか、それともこれで消滅するのか。
 Whether it be that [you require] years to regenerate, or by this come to annihilation —
 これまでの自分の行いに縋すがるのですね」
 it follows forth from your actions until this point.」

大きく開かれる……いや、上昇する星の上顎うわあご。
 Vastly opening ... nay. The rising upper jaw of the Star.
 『それ』なら壊れる。
 If it were 『that』, [she could be] broken.

再生や蘇生どころの話ではない。
 It wasn't a matter in the vicinity of regeneration or resuscitation.
 殺される前に、彼女を彼女たらしめるモノが壊される。
 Prior to being slain, that what made her her would be broken.
 それは彼女にとって未知の経験だ。
 This was to her as an experience as yet unknown.

幸か不幸か既に『死』は経験している。
 For good or ill, she'd already experienced 『death』.
 無に極小の宇宙ひかりが生まれるほどの確率きせきで遭遇した殺人鬼が、彼女にそれを教えてくれた。
 She'd been taught of it by the murderer she'd encountered per a probabilitymiracle [alike to the odds that] a microscopic Universelight [could] be born forth from nothing [at all].

けれどこの形式での消滅は知らない。
 However, an annihilation in such a manner was unknown [to her].
 未知のものは恐ろしい。
 Matters unknown were terrifying.

いや、違う。正確には知っている。
 No, that wasn't right. More correctly, she knew of it.
 そうなればどうなるか、彼女は無意識で恐れている。
 She was unconsciously fearful of what would happen if it came to pass.

「や、め―――それ、こわい。きっといたくて、
「Sto- — That's, scary. It'll definitely hurt,
 こわい、から―――おねが、やめて、シエ―――」
 I'm, afraid — so please, stop, Cie- —」

必死に光の壁を押しのけようともがくアルクェイド。
 Arcuied desperately attempted to push away the wall of light.
 だがもう間に合わない。
 However, it was already too late.
 彼女自身が変質させてしまった『原初の地層』は、彼女を以てしても耐えきれない質量になって持ち上げられ、
 The 『primordial strata』 (原初の地層, gensho no chisou) that she herself had [wrought] of conversion (変質, henshitsu, "alteration of quality") was escalated to a mass what she couldn't [herself] withstand —

「―――見苦しい。
「— unsightly.
 虫のように潰れなさい」
 Be crushed alike to an insect.」

シエルの手によって、天蓋となって叩きつけられた。
 By Ciel's hand was it become as a firmament of the sky (天蓋, tengai, "the canopy / firmament of the sky"), and slammed down [thereby].

Nasuverse fans are like the Yugioh fans of battle forums, they refuse to read.

Your feat of, let me quote you, "It destroyed normal (red) arc's body enough to activate the luminary system, which is a tier 1 feat.", doesn't exist in the first place for there to be an antifeat...

Calvaria didn't destroyed Arc's body.

I'm planning on making a Nasuverse Discussion regarding outer gods and whether they are actually just outer gods from Nasu's copy-cat version, or they are actually the one from Cthulhu Mythos.

Your feat of, let me quote you, "It destroyed normal (red) arc's body enough to activate the luminary system, which is a tier 1 feat.", doesn't exist in the first place for there to be an antifeat...

Calvaria didn't destroyed Arc's body.
The luminary is activated by destroying a true ancestors vessel. vessel, body, you get the point i was tryna make

I'm planning on making a Nasuverse Discussion regarding outer gods and whether they are actually just outer gods from Nasu's copy-cat version, or they are actually the one from Cthulhu Mythos.
What?
That's sound super dope, is there even evidence of that being the case?

Is all of the lovecraft cosmolgy present?
Not necessarily. The point I want to make isn't that the cosmology itself is as strong as H.P Lovecraft's version, rather, it's to point out that fgo made it extremely clear that Outer Gods aren't just like other gods in Nasu gotten from actual mythical lores that became different from the actual lores like giving them NP's, shifting from their actual story etc. Instead, the Outer gods are word for word, bar for bar actual outer gods from Cthulhu Mythos.

Not necessarily. The point I want to make isn't that the cosmology itself is as strong as H.P Lovecraft's version, rather, it's to point out that fgo made it extremely clear that Outer Gods aren't just like other gods in Nasu gotten from actual mythical lores that became different from the actual lores like giving them NP's, shifting from their actual story etc. Instead, the Outer gods are word for word, bar for bar actual outer gods from Cthulhu Mythos.
do you have a draft made? iirc this wiki scrutinizes equalizing crossverse characters to their original depictions

do you have a draft made? iirc this wiki scrutinizes equalizing crossverse characters to their original depictions
Nah, I haven't started. I'm starting tomorrow. And yeah, I do know about the verse rules. Thats the only thing discouraging me from making the thread. Even if Yog from Nasu gets accepted as Yog from Cthulhu, they most likely wouldn't change its tier to that of Cthulhu's Yog despite being the exact same thing.

Back