• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruuuuuuuuuh stop turning this thread into a CRT.

Anyway, I am gonna play Mahoutsukai no Yoru, soon.
W6SI9az.jpg
Off-topic but uh hey chase make sure to keep the Chinese gang thread active too.

Off-topic but uh hey chase make sure to keep the Chinese gang thread active too.
Can you please tell me the context next time? I didn't know what the hell you were on about when you replied to my message on that Chinese Gang thread only to find out about that context a few hours later on ImmortalDread's wall, when you tagged me on there. Can you at least give me a background information because I thought that was not allowed to post on that Chinese Gang thread anymore because of something I sent in that thread.

Can you please tell me the context next time? I didn't know what the hell you were on about when you replied to my message on that Chinese Gang thread only to find out about that context a few hours later on ImmortalDread's wall, when you tagged me on there. Can you at least give me a background information as I thought that I are not allowed to post on that Chinese Gang thread anymore because of something I sent in that thread.
sure Just do PM me though cause this is the nasuverse thread

This is simple to understand. Everything is immeasurably layered in the Nasuverse.
Screenshot_20220228_175302.jpg

The very fact that there are higher levels of the concept of death means it would take beyond infinite amounts of concepts before it can reach the root. The concept of Taiji, which encompasses all of reality itself, including dimensions is layered in the Nasuverse, which means for it to even be near the root, it has to be layered at the very least, infinitely before it reaches the root.

But that layering = weaker, not stronger... The opposite of what you are trying to imply by using said layering in the forum's Tiering. The layering is the adding, and the original root (perfection) is something similar to when there's nothing else to take out (this is said by Tohko in KNK, when she describes perfection)

Even the "Death" concept is like this - the fact Tohno Shiki could only perceive the death of living things initially (aka was limited and not as strong) because of limitations of his eyes+brain "set"/being a "normal" human. He perceives the same concept of Death that Shiki Ryougi perceives, but because of personal limitations, cannot understand that this same concept exists in this not living/concepts/"the future".

Last edited:
But that layering = weaker, not stronger... The opposite of what you are trying to imply by using said layering in the forum's Tiering. The layering is the adding, and the original root (perfection) is something similar to when there's nothing else to take out (this is said by Tohko in KNK, when she describes perfection)
Touko also says when there's nothing else to add

But that layering = weaker, not stronger...
What? This makes no sense.
The opposite of what you are trying to imply by using said layering in the forum's Tiering. The layering is the adding, and the original root (perfection) is something similar to when there's nothing else to take out (this is said by Tohko in KNK, when she describes perfection)
What are you implying? I never implied that the root was layered. What I was implying is that everything in Nasuverse is immeasurably infinite. Of course, the root is the real deal(technically that's " ") so there is no layers in the root but there are infinite layers for everything else including the concept of taiji which literally captures everything in existence including dimensions.

Taiji = Everything in existence(including dimensions) and there are infinite layers of taiji
The Root= Unreachable to Taiji even if it's infinite.
Even the "Death" concept is like this - the fact Tohno Shiki could only perceive the death of living things initially (aka was limited and not as strong) because of limitations of his eyes+brain "set"/being a "normal" human. He perceives the same concept of Death that Shiki Ryougi perceives, but because of personal limitations, cannot understand that this same concept exists in this not living/concepts/"the future".
So you are proving my point on how there are higher levels of the concept of death and they are all layered.

Concepts are layered in Nasuverse. Even if there are infinite of them, they would never comprehend " "
Taiji encompasses everything in reality including dimensions and there are infinite layers of taiji
Infinite layers of taiji still can't comprehend " " and they exist.

Touko also says when there's nothing else to add
Can't find the part in the novel, but in if I'm not mistaken, it is a reference/direct quote of Saint de Exupery, 'Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.'

But if you could give where she says that perfection/origin/root/similar concept is about being nothing left to add, I could maybe find it in the original to have the correct phrasing.

Concepts are layered in Nasuverse. Even if there are infinite of them, they would never comprehend " "
Taiji encompasses everything in reality including dimensions
Infinite layers of taiji still can't comprehend " " and they exist.
Yes, but the "absent of layers of Taiji" would =~ " "
The layers don't add in power, they are limitations (boundaries) that take away more than they add to something.

Infinity will never reach " ". Infinity depends on the existence of limits/boundaries. " " is the exact opposite, in that it completely lacks such.

Yes, but the "absent of layers of Taiji" would =~ " "
The layers don't add in power, they are limitations (boundaries) that take away more than they add to something.
I don't understand what you mean. Taiji exists in Nasuverse. There are infinite layers of them. But even then, they still can't reach the apophatic root. I don't understand what you mean by "The layers don't add in power, they are limitations (boundaries) that take away more than they add to something."

I don't understand what you mean. Taiji exists in Nasuverse. There are infinite layers of them. But even then, they still can't reach the apophatic root. I don't understand what you mean by "The layers don't add in power, they are limitations (boundaries) that take away more than they add to something."
I mean literally what it's written - the Root is defined by being a "one" that is without any limitation or boundary. It's logically impossible to reach something that is defined by it lack of boundaries/limits by adding a thing that is literally a limit (layer), however you may call it. You are only getting away from it, not closer to it.

Tohno Shiki's ME "are more layered" than Shiki Ryougi, and that is the reason why they are not as powerful and versatile.

I mean literally what it's written - the Root is defined by being a "one" that is without any limitation or boundary. It's logically impossible to reach something that is defined by it lack of boundaries/limits by adding a thing that is literally a limit (layer), however you may call it. You are only getting away from it, not closer to it.
Ok? What does that have to do with the main topic which is infinitr layers of dimensions via taiji existing in Nasuverse?

1. Well no, I don't think that's how it works at all. Is it ever stated that all concepts work like this? If not, then it seems a little strange to assume they do.
2. I don't see how that matters
For one well, the origin is an abstraction that does apply to all of reality and even other abstractions/concepts so I'm assuming it would apply to all concepts if it drives all of reality, it sorta works like universals from metaphysics an absolute cause a that enables the existence of a; physical properties exemplify their properties from it (the origin of a taboo regardless of what that physical property is, if it exemplifies it would always exist to go against morals).
it doesn't say how big this gap between layers is.
It doesn't have to specify for other concepts, if we take that the idea of dimensions is layered while the idea itself has a gap of r>f it could still work.

Still prefer arguing Hilbert space tho
He becomes one with the kara and yet retains his individuality, whose soul is this?
Individuality must denote for something else rather than what you're thinking, which assuming is individuality within the context of "the law of identity" because we already know she has the origin of emptiness.

hilbert space is more vauge, unless you have a blatant scan
To this day I don't where people get that mwi can exist without Hilbert space, if mwi exist Hilbert space should exist it's the foundation for the existence of the parallel worlds which stem from a continuous quantum superposition lol. It is impossible to posit parallel worlds existing in way that mwi does without the existence of an infinite dimensional Hilbert space.

For one well, the origin is an abstraction that does apply to all of reality
Is that cokesato """"translation""""?... I don't even disagree with the argument, but cokesato translations should never be used for anything given how he completely changes the original text and meaning whimsically.

I put nonexistent physiology 'cause Yog is the guy that exists beyond existence (He encompasses it). But, presumably, it should be all types i think? It's like, you know, he encompasses existence and exists outside of it (but below the Root in the Nasuverse)
Maybe but I’m not knowledgeable regarding this so you’ll have to ask someone who is

Back