• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, it's Ozymandias v.s. Ramesses. Feels surreal.

Something I saw on Spartacus' page reminded me of something.

Shouldn't all Servants should possess Regenerationn (or Healing)? They can all use magical energy to restore their physical bodies from their spiritual cores. Spartacus' Mid-High is entirely due to the fact that Honor of the Battered decreases the energy cost for his natural regen by 75%. Said natural regen comes with being a Servant, so it should mean that all Servants should possess Mid-High regen, just 4x slower than Spartacus' due to lacking Honor of the Battered.

Ozy the God-King said:
I never said it doesn't have the ability to destroy reality marbles, What I am saying is that, people say ea was used to kill the gods which is not true. The only thing ea was used was to create the earth. It couldn't even kill Tiamat, all ea releases is a compressed wind and as I said, the only weapon that has been used against a god going by Babylon singularity is the axe of Marduk which was used to tear Tiamat apart.
Just because it hasn't been used to kill Gods doesn't mean that it can't. Reminder that right before Okeanos, Drake fought and defeated Poseidon. Scathach also killed gods for a living during her very long life, using a weapon massively inferior to Ea. Also, Stheno and Euryale exist.

Weapons used by gods are automatically on a tier capable of hurting them, and thus defeating them. Most Divine Constructs qualify. Tiamat is also a special case considering she's massively superior to outright gods as stated directly by Ereshkigal, and specifically couldn't be hurt by anything under EX rank in a way akin to Herc's God Hand.

Vasavi Shakti was a weapon made by gods, for gods, and its original purpose was to be capable of killing whoever it was used on, regardless of how strong they were. It's pretty safe to say it would have worked on other gods.

Ozy the God-King said:
I never said it doesn't have the ability to destroy reality marbles, What I am saying is that, people say ea was used to kill the gods which is not true. The only thing ea was used was to create the earth. It couldn't even kill Tiamat, all ea releases is a compressed wind and as I said, the only weapon that has been used against a god going by Babylon singularity is the axe of Marduk which was used to tear Tiamat apart.
I didn't say that you did. I said that Ea having "the concept of splitting reality marbles" is your headcanon. None of us has that Ea killed all the Gods, why are you still making stuff up.

>Using Tiamat as basis for what a standard God is capable of in order to say that Ea can't kill Gods.

Did you read Babylonia in the first place? Tiamat isn't some Medium Tier Divinity, she's one of the strongest Gods we have seen to date. One of the strongest Aztec Gods (Quetz) straight up says that she couldn't beat her even at full power or with the help of all the remaining Authorities in Mesopotamia. The Lion King also hyped her to be stronger than Goetia and Quetz also stated that Aliens couldn't beat her.

Ea failing to kill her doesn't mean that it's unable to kill other Gods. Especially when it has been stated to be one of the strongest Noble Phantasms, and that it exceeds Excalibur's output which is an Divine Spirit lv attack. Plus Gil likely used it to fight the Bull of Heaven, a Divine Beast that was hyped to be able to be able to beat Composite Divinity Gorgon and stall Tiamat for a day.

Compressed wind that breaks reality*

Well, in all what I am saying is that the planetary tier for Karna is dumb though it have capabilities of killing a god, it is explicitly an anti-unit noble phantasm just as Arjuna noble phantasm is. So Vasavi Shakti should be downgraded to Pashupata tier due to it having any feats that gives it a worth planetary stance.

Enuma Elish - The Star of Creation that Split Heaven and Earth

> Anti-World

> 1000 max targets

Vasavi Shakti - O Sun, Abide to Death

> Anti-Divine / Anti-Army

> 1000 max targets

Pashupata - Raised Hand of the Destruction God

> Anti-Unit

> 1000 max targets

Seems legit.

Seriously, stop making shit up. Vasavi Shakti is Anti-Divine/Anti-Army not Anti-Unit, and it's superior to Brahmastra Kundala, which is Anti-Country. NP designations don't matter unless they're Anti-Fortress or Anti-World, because those are the only interesting types.

EDIT: Also, apparently, destroying Akhilleus Kosmos (which is only weak to Anti-World attacks) despite having already clashed with CS-boosted Balmung in the same attack isn't a planetary feat.

Well last time I checked it was anti unit and anti army on the moon cell. Akhilleus cosmos last time I check was being borrowed by Astolfo not Achilles which downgrades the np. Your feats here are irrelevant because it destroyed a miniature world which is a mini world so technically a country also enclosed by an azure sky, which technically is the concept of Greece as the world like Ozy and Gil thinks their country is the world that they rule due to each civilization having different starting point subliminal the mentality that they are the only ones that exist where they rule so where they are is the world.

There are different interpretations of how the world and planet was created by each civilization and Babylon makes it clear that Tiamat was used to create the land Mesopotamia and not the whole world as a whole. So Greece would have how their land is created, so as Egypt and other major civilization talked about in history.

You need to learn how to read because the noble phantasm is an enclosed mini world with Greece being the concept of the world. Secondly it was borrowed and not used by the original owner so the effects the np phantasm is downgraded. All I am saying is that Karna doesn't need to be Tier 5 because his np can't accomplish a planetary feat as stated in his wiki. since it destroyed a mini world doesn't mean it can destroy the world and you need to know the difference between mini world, actual world and planet because they are all different things.

You checked wrong then dude. It's clearly Anti-Army or Anti-Divine. Astolfo downgrading Kosmos is once again headcanon as it has never been mentioned. The only difference is that he can't use the shield bash attack.

Telling people to learn to read when you have only been stating headcanon makes you look ridiculous.

Hey guys, It was pointed out to me that Merlin needs time travel on his profile. He sends Bedivere from the times of the Roman empire all the way to the time of the crusades and the Camelot singularity, and actually manifests himself at different points in time using different avatars. Sound good?

He's not bound to time, is what's happening, I think. Babylonia is the earliest singularity in the timeline and so he can manifest himself there because it's not affected by the condition that he cannot leave Avalon after his time in Camelot, or something.

Astolfo using Kosmos at a downgraded state needs to be proven with sources.

In the light novel, Achilles doesn't use it himself, gave it over to Astolfo for him to use. Naturally, transferring Noble Phantasms would normally never happen in a regular Holy Grail War. Even in the Great Holy Grail War, it would normally be unthinkable.
In the first place, most Noble Phantasms are tied to the legends of heroes. Even if you were to borrow Gae Bolg from the blue spearman, that doesn't mean you would be able to activate Gae Bolg. However, there are exceptions. In this case, in addition to the necessary conditions of "being where he is making a contract, instead of being in opposition, of his own volition" and the Noble Phantasm "not requiring considerable skill and power to invoke its true name", it is believed that the transfer of the Noble Phantasm went smoothly because there is "an episode in the legend of the giver (Achilles) where he loans his Noble Phantasms" and "an episode in the legend of the receiver (Astolfo) where he borrows a Noble Phantasm". - Fate Apocrypha Material Encyclopedia translated by NanoDesu

That said, I do agree with Kosmos being Greece instead of the world itself. I mean, look at the description:

The world that Achilles saw. The outer circumference portion has a swirling ocean currents because of the sea god.
- Fate Apocrypha Materials Status

As far as I know, Achilles never left Greece.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Hey guys, It was pointed out to me that Merlin needs time travel on his profile. He sends Bedivere from the times of the Roman empire all the way to the time of the crusades and the Camelot singularity, and actually manifests himself at different points in time using different avatars. Sound good?
If no one has any issue than imma just add this. Its rather self explanatory

Gemmy has a good point brought up for Achilles. Is Kosmos summoning an actual world but has Greece/the world Achilles only saw in his life/legend or is it just Greece itself (ofc only the one he saw) being projected?

Not counting the types of attacks that Kosmos can withstand/defend, at least.

What actually counts as the Greek World though? If its what they had knowledge of existing then that stretches from Gibraltar in the west to India in the east, and from the North sea down to the horn of Ethiopia in the south. So he spawns a continent instead of the globe?

It's still conceptually 'the world Achilles saw', and edging its circumference are the ocean currents.

Except that each mytholgy had their own texture pinned on the world, like Lostbelt 2 shows. So it's not really indicative of a full planet when their reach only extended till the limits of their sphere of influence.

Depends, I think. It's probably not a servant thing, but one inherent to the person in question.

E.g. Arturia's mana-woven armor vs Sasaki's mundane kimono.

I wonder how powerful the 6 alter servants would be? As their master Potnia Theron can change/raise their stats and is connected to the root. Do you guys think that they would be far broken than SALTER in heaven's feel as she trolled Heracles.

I'm not entirely sure either. I think he meant the 5 High Servants made by BB and did a big whoops by putting alter instead of High. Or I missed something from the event and someone made Alter servants in the CCC event rerun.

For us he is death, for the Nasuverse he is pestilence. It would be more accurate to say that Narita messed up by calling Pestilence the Pale Rider seeing as he is clearly meant to be pestilence rather than death.

Edit: Rather pointless nitpick but eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back