• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another addition, though not necessarily related to Kama:

• Originally, the appearance of a Beast would be handled by the Counter-Force summoning the seven Grand Servants. However, right now, the Beast is still in its larval form within the labyrinth. As long as it's shut away in its own vessel, the Counter-Force is yet to recognize it as a Beast. Sion theorizes that's why not even a single Grand Servant has appeared.
Pretty much seals the deal when referencing the 7 Counter Guardians being summoned to handle Primate Murder in the event it goes nuts.

Also, this hilarious tidbit:

• Gordolf: "I don't really get it! But now that my head is clear, I know that the woman standing in front of I, Gordolf Musik, is my enemy! Because in addition to her suspicious outfit, Guda, who's looking rather poorly, has been glaring at her with hostility! Take this, with all of my grief, my sorrow, and my lament, Goff Punch Irony!"

Gordolf tried to punch out a Beast. What's more, said Beast dodged.

Truly, he is best girl.

I'm at work atm, but them anchoring them selves to stop the planets rotation would be AP, and not durability for demon God pillars as far as I understand. Also, most servants needed their final Ascension form which I was going to provide scan later, but they are confirmed to be a power boost.

Most of those s servants also had help from support buffers, and a hax advantage. If anything it's more an outlier for the servants.

Actually, it would be a "feat" for servants because for example Mash withstood many attacks from the demon gods (even if the shield can tank the attack, she will be thrown to the infinity and beyond xd) and also Solomon (servant, not grand) tanked a barrage of puches from composite demon god Goetia

Also during Camelot, the Chaldea team beated a Divine Spirit Level Boosted Demong God, so, are we gonna use only one sentence to massively upgrade the entirety of Fate verse without taking into account any other feats and use only an outlier?

Also, about ascencions, they are not "upgrades" in power because, say, Gil wears off his armor, now is he going to suddenly gain a power boost?

Escanor998 said:
Also, about ascencions, they are not "upgrades" in power because, say, Gil wears off his armor, now is he going to suddenly gain a power boost?
Ascensions have already been confirmed to be upgrades. The change in appearance is mostly aesthetic, but represents the reformation of the Servant's spirit origin to better suit the Heroic Spirit, thus allowing more of the Heroic Spirit's power to be used.

We can use outlier for feats with mash? Even the Demon God's were completely confused and baffled they were losing. They were so confident that they woulde win. Tamamo no mae, and Gilgamesh's final Ascension is exactly the same thing as their CCC end of game upgrade. The servants also holding their own is unquantifiable as well. They were buffing each other as well with various spells, final Ascension, p.i.s, and so on. Some characters even had skills that made them stronger vs certain beings such as magical beings, divine, demonic, evil, or had all of those. There is a lot of missing context, so no one should be upgraded by this except Saber Artoria. This is exaclibur with 2 or so seals/oaths removed too iirc.

Final Ascensions are not the same as Mythological Mystic Codes. Please stop.

Just look at Tamamo's Mystic Code it looks nothing like her final ascension. Heck she even has the wrong amount of tails.

Gil looking like his Mystic Code doesn't matter because he always looks like that when serious. Plus his Mystic Code also tapped into his original power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back