• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just put it here but if you take "No matter how transcendent there will always be something ahead" as +1 dimensions it leads into a logical paradox if it just stops at a set amount as there would still have to be something ahead at what it stops at due to the nature of the statement. 1-B or high 1-B easily satisfies this statement to work without a paradox as it's either ever expanding or infinite. With a statement of there being no end to human perception and the path of omnipotence. With it directly being related to Kiara having higher dimensional senses (the perception part) and her being an omnipotent in the current dimension due to said higher dimensional senses with it implying that there is an even higher omnipotence in greater dimensions it makes it more sense for it to be refering to a dimensional hierarchy rather than it just being within the same plane and it being endless is high 1-B.

I'll just put it here but if you take "No matter how transcendent there will always be something ahead" as +1 dimensions it leads into a logical paradox if it just stops at a set amount as there would still have to be something ahead at what it stops at due to the nature of the statement. 1-B or high 1-B easily satisfies this statement to work without a paradox as it's either ever expanding or infinite. With a statement of there being no end to human perception and the path of omnipotence. With it directly being related to Kiara having higher dimensional senses (the perception part) and her being an omnipotent in the current dimension due to said higher dimensional senses with it implying that there is an even higher omnipotence in greater dimensions it makes it more sense for it to be refering to a dimensional hierarchy rather than it just being within the same plane and it being endless is high 1-B.
What I said about human perception and Omnipotent is still the same... Just things that work on the same plane, as for the other expression... According to Agnaa and DT, it only scales according to the dimensions shown in the verse. Anyway... I'm still waiting for Agnaa, DT and Ultima.

Also it is quite literally said there is a always a higher level in relation to the perception/omnipotence statement with the Kiara higher dimensional statement further elaborating on it. It's quite hard to deny the statement when it seems so obvious. Transcendence referring to higher dimensions and how there is always a higher level of transcendence/omnipotence/perception

Agnaa's statement only covers "No matter how many dimensions, X is still above it" cases. However, in this case there is also a "there is always a higher level", an ever-expanding hierarchy, which isnt something he adressed. So you cant limit it to just a fixed amount of dimensions since the levels are ever-increasing to begin with, it isn't a stagnated hierarchy.

If you do limit it, you'd still have to add one more dimension since there is always a higher level, and then add it again, and again, and again... So it doesnt really make sense to hide behind what Agnaa or DT said in this scenario.

Tldr; Agnaa/DT statement doesnt apply here, and saying that it does is being dishonest since they never talked about an ever-expanding hierarchy but just a fixed/normal hierarchy.

Also it is quite literally said there is a always a higher level in relation to the perception/omnipotence statement with the Kiara higher dimensional statement further elaborating on it. It's quite hard to deny the statement when it seems so obvious. Transcendence referring to higher dimensions and how there is always a higher level of transcendence/omnipotence/perception

It is also clearly stated that Kiara is connected to the universe and attained Omnipotence there. Because after statement Omnipotence, reference is made to Kiara and the plane from which it ascends.

Anyway, I'm still waiting and please don't make me text me again. This is so painful.

Agnaa's statement only covers "No matter how many dimensions, X is still above it" cases. However, in this case there is also a "there is always a higher level", an ever-expanding hierarchy, which isnt something he adressed. So you cant limit it to just a fixed amount of dimensions since the levels are ever-increasing to begin with, it isn't a stagnated hierarchy.

If you do limit it, you'd still have to add one more dimension since there is always a higher level, and then add it again, and again, and again... So it doesnt really make sense to hide behind what Agnaa or DT said in this scenario.

Tldr; Agnaa/DT statement doesnt apply here, and saying that it does is being dishonest since they never talked about an ever-expanding hierarchy but just a fixed hierarchy.
I literally told him this earlier.
That has nothing to do with what's proposed tho? Wasn't that thread for characters beyond dimensional existence? This thread is proposing the existence of those dimensions.

Countless is not Infinite by necessity. They are right, High 1-B can be fine tho.

Tldr; Agnaa/DT statement doesnt apply here, and saying that it does is being dishonest since they never talked about an ever-expanding hierarchy but just a fixed hierarchy.
I have no idea how you found the difference between saying "no matter how many dimensions " and "there is a higher level than that no matter how far you go". There are people who actually support this.

And the "you should always add 1 more dimension" exactly what you're talking about, as I explained above, has to be strictly contextualized according to DT and Agnaa, otherwise it only adds +1 dimension to cosmology.

In addition, the expanding hierarchy here, according to them, is only as much as stated in the cosmology in the verse. Because the statement "no matter how many dimensions" here is also the same as the expression "no matter how many dimensions accumulate", and this also speaks of a growing cosmology.

And again, it is dealt with only as shown in the verse. At least that's their explanation.

In addition, the expanding hierarchy here, according to them, is only as much as stated in the cosmology in the verse. Because the statement "no matter how many dimensions" here is also the same as the expression "no matter how many dimensions accumulate", and this also speaks of a growing cosmology.
What? It's not about ab a growing cosmology the dimensions are posited to already be there. Kiara makes an analogy about this Infact because she gained higher dimensional perception and became omnipotent in lower dimensions; but because physically she wasn't higher dimensional she was practically bullied by genuine higher dimensional beings in higher dimensions and decided to disregard her higher dimensional senses to live her life normally realizing how her higher dimensional senses only showed her how weak she herself was.

What? It's not about ab a growing cosmology the dimensions are posited to already be there. Kiara makes an analogy about this Infact because she gained higher dimensional perception and became omnipotent in lower dimensions; but because physically she wasn't higher dimensional she was practically bullied by genuine higher dimensional beings in higher dimensions and decided to disregard her higher dimensional senses to live her life normally realizing how her higher dimensional senses only showed her how weak she herself was.
But I don't understand why we infer "infinite hierarchy" from the dimension where Kaira is bullied? In such a case, you can be bullied even by someone who only has a +1 dimensional plane. I mean, looking at Agnaa's comment, I really don't understand how you got the "infinite hierarchy". It seems absurd for me this is necessarily done in an infinite hierarchy.

And my friend, please don't write anymore, staff will come anyway...

I have no idea how you found the difference between saying "no matter how many dimensions " and "there is a higher level than that no matter how far you go". There are people who actually support this.
This assertion would be valid if the statement was "No matter how much someone is transcendent, there is a higher level". However, instead it is "No matter how much someone is transcendent, there will always be a higher level". You failing to recognize the difference between these two is evidenced by this meaningless back and forth we are having right now.
Headcanon.
And again, it is dealt with only as shown in the verse. At least that's their explanation.
Again, they never talked about an ever-growing hierarchy. You are just headcanoning and twisting words to follow your narrative.

But I don't understand why we infer "infinite hierarchy" from the dimension where Kaira is bullied?
What? Nobody did that is just +1 dimension. Where that comes from is roa saying no matter how transcendental/higher dimensional you become there's always a level higher.
In such a case, you can be bullied even by someone who only has a +1 dimensional plane
I don't if you have an issue with comprehension or not. Yes you can be bullied by a +1 dimensional plane, can you have a universe where you can geometrically project just a +1 dimensional plane when there's no end to many higher dimensional beings exists which inhabit higher dimensional planes? That's Nomologically and Logically contradictory.
And my friend, please don't write anymore, staff will come anyway...
Take your own advice.

This assertion would be valid if the statement was "No matter how much someone is transcendent, there is a higher level". However, instead it is "No matter how much someone is transcendent, there will always be a higher level". You failing to recognize the difference between these two is evidenced by this meaningless back and forth we are having right now.

Headcanon.

Again, they never talked about an ever-growing hierarchy. You are just headcanoning and twisting words to follow your narrative.
If you mean that " no matter how many dimensions" and "beyond an any dimension" still do not refer to a growing hierarchy, I will not try to convince you of that.

Also, the "always" statement here doesn't actually change anything. I think it still depends on what cosmology shows you.

What you're saying is the same as saying all concepts of dimensions "includess all alephs", but that's an NLF. For this reason, it is stated in DT and Agnaa that one should not go beyond the cosmology shown in the verse. Well i think (at least according to the quote)

What? Nobody did that is just +1 dimension. Where that comes from is roa saying no matter how transcendental/higher dimensional you become there's always a level higher.

I don't if you have an issue with comprehension or not. Yes you can be bullied by a +1 dimensional plane, can you have a universe where you can geometrically project just a +1 dimensional plane when there's no end to many higher dimensional beings exists which inhabit higher dimensional planes? That's Nomologically and Logically contradictory.

Take your own advice.
Bro still want to doesn't understand me... it's like I'm talking to a wall.

Hard. I mean, this statement can be considered as good evidence for High 1-B structure Universe but it won't scale any IN-UNIVERSE character to this level. At best, Root will have a good basement and Outer Gods will be Low 1-A with this CRT. But yea, Roa's statement heavy implies that Universe (in terms of dimensions) goes to infinity. I'm agree with High 1-B in-universe cosmology.

Last edited:
Nope, way too volatile, considering we're entering High 1-B territory for this.

Reminder that I only accepted that the statement itself is High 1-B. I never accepted that the purported infinite chain of transcendence is part of the universe, and the evidence I was shown for that was pretty weak.
The statement itself is in regards to the universe having infinite higher d hierarchies and how even higher dimensional beings are still bound to it. That's specifically why Roa used Kiara being bound to the universe as an example.

Last edited:
Oh, that reminds me: if we do accept this as being a part of the universe, which universe would this be? The World texture one, or the actual universe outside of these Textures?

Oh, that reminds me: if we do accept this as being a part of the universe, which universe would this be? The World texture one, or the actual universe outside of these Textures?
Now that's where the fun begins

Reminder that I only accepted that the statement itself is High 1-B. I never accepted that the purported infinite chain of transcendence is part of the universe, and the evidence I was shown for that was pretty weak.
The term universe is contextual based it could refer to the texture of humanity which was said to have only 3 vectors of space and 1 as a separate one he ce 4D.

She obviously isn't beyond "the" the universe. The people who scale to it are Zeus and they started freaking out when Zeus was said to have the power to destroy so if wouldn't make sense for them to freak out when people like Kiara who are way below the scaling chain were to scale to that; I still question the validity of the Zeus claim tho.

This is pretty reasonable, but the hierarchy of higher dimensional beings can't apply to things outside of the universe, the outer universe was described as being beyond reasoning and how the laws of the universe are completely not applicable to it so presumably even the notion of higher dimensions.

This is why inhabitants of it like outer gods are also said to be above logic, can break logic and are said to be Incomprehensible even through Limitless wisdom
Wouldn't make sense for it to refer to the outer universe/outside of the universe.

I don't know if the difference between transcendents is enough for one-layer jumps in tier 1, and I don't know if it's relevant to the universe either, but if there's an endless hierarchy of transcendents that each possesses a qualitative superiority over the previous one, that hierarchy would be 1-B as in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back