• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says she's omnipotent in one dimension implying that higher "omnipotence" also applies in the higher dimensions still making it endless path of omnipotence.
If you become "omnipotent" in one dimension, you can't stack it up to higher dimensions. Because she talks about the fact that there is no end to being "omnipotent" on the plane, rather than "there is no end to being omnipotent in all dimensions".

We have never treated countless and infinite as the same thing.
Yes we have;

High Hyperverse level​

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimension

Yes we have;

High Hyperverse level​

Characters or objects that can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures whose size is equivalent to a countably infinite number of qualitative sizes above a universal model, usually represented in fiction by endless hierarchies of layers of existence, each succeeding one completely trivializing the previous into insignificance, or more generally a space with countably infinite dimension
Countable infinity does not refer to countless, it refers to
\aleph_0
, the set of all natural numbers.

This is a waste of time and I wouldn't wish for this thread to become a shitshow like the DkD thread so imma just wait for Ultima and the staff members.

This does not apply to the universe as a note. All this does is prove that a hypothetically infinite dimensional structure/cosmology could exist. No currently low 1-C/1-C character will scale to this.

Now I sleep.
It does apply to the universe since Roa was referring to the universe hence Kiara being bound to them even if she's higher d. But that's irrelevant to the crt atm.

Because I assumed you read the scan and understood it which most of you don't seem to have done. So do you still think it's infinite levels into 1B(ehhwwwk) or High 1B?
Not what countless means, but sure. Idk why it would be restricted to the universe. Seems more likely that it extends way past that

Why this is a waste of time? People are questioning the valicity of this CRT, i think is worth everyone time answering questions, so the CRT is true.

Cause Agnaa, DT, and Ultima decided to change stuff making it even harder to deal with statements like this. In the end Tdjwo is right, we should wait for one of them.
As for Ultima, I already posted what he said;
The excerpt itself seems fine insofar as proving High 1-B goes, seeing as the examples of "transcendence" that are given in-context are flat-out about people ascending to higher dimensions, it seems (Although I'd like more context on Kiara, since all the statement says is that she got higher-dimensional senses)
All he needed was to prove Kiara's higher d senses or higher d existence which was later concluded that she had both.

"the no matter how much" part supports infinite lil bro
tl;dr of the new standards seems to be that almost nothing makes the jump to 1-A without already establishing a High 1-B construct. The few things that could are very explicit that they generalise, like "no matter how many dimensions". Just being "beyond any dimensions", "source of dimensions", "concept of dimensions", etc. doesn't do more than a +1 over the existing cosmology.
Uhhh...

Wasn’t Kiara above the universe?
The term universe is contextual based it could refer to the texture of humanity which was said to have only 3 vectors of space and 1 as a separate one hence 4D.

She obviously isn't beyond "the" the universe. The people who scale to it are Zeus and they started freaking out when Zeus was said to have the power to destroy so if wouldn't make sense for them to freak out when people like Kiara who are way below the scaling chain were to scale to that; I still question the validity of the Zeus claim tho.
Although I have some qualms about it applying to the universe the high 1-B hierarchy is still there. I believe you should've discussed this if other nasuverse supporters even wanted you guys to post this CRT yet.
This is pretty reasonable, but the hierarchy of higher dimensional beings can't apply to things outside of the universe, the outer universe was described as being beyond reasoning and how the laws of the universe are completely not applicable to it so presumably even the notion of higher dimensions.

This is why inhabitants of it like outer gods are also said to be above logic, can break logic and are said to be Incomprehensible even through Limitless wisdom

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with what's proposed tho? Wasn't that thread for characters beyond dimensional existence? This thread is proposing the existence of those dimensions.

Countless is not Infinite by necessity. They are right, High 1-B can be fine tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back