• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nastu Dragneel vs Portgas D Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryop, Magic Power inside body passivly increases physical stats. In Edolas magic power is limited and mages cannot passivly regenerate her. Without magic power mages are just a little stronger than normal humans.

^When this been stated?

The situation doesnt seem to connected physical abilities Nastu say he was going to use his fire magic and than he run

I'll throw in my vote with these reasons;

Ace will just beat Natsu to death.

Even if Natsu ate Ace, it's proven that whatever flame Natsu as eaten will come out as the same flame as before; the God Slayer Flame, the Flame of Rebuke, etc. So Ace will still be Natsu's fire and will still be alive. Saying that he'll be "digested" is reaching for the stars at that point because there's been no instance of such a thing happening in the Fairy Tail universe.

So Natsu can eat Ace's flames all he wants, Ace will just stop turning into fire and start beating him with his bare hands. He has faaaaaar greater durability and endurance feats, and by default, it scales because he fought Jinbei of all people for a number of days without rest.

So my vote goes to Ace.

No, when he ate the god slayer flames or flame of rebuke, he can manipulate those flames as well as regenerate his strength and amplifies his magic. Those are the types of flames that are different to normal flames. Ace use normal flames, so I don't see a theory how Ace is going to manipulate himself inside. Sounds more ridiculous.

On the contrary, if Ace throws all the fire at Natsu, it will just replenish his energy and enhance his abilities (makes him more stronger and powerful). It would make Natsu's flames much more hotter than what Ace can handle.

My opinion, Ace would only win by an asspull like in one minute melee. I would say Natsu would win because he counters fire, no regular flame has beaten him before.

"Saying Ace will be digested is reaching for the stars" actually ur the one reaching here, suggesting that the flame of a god slayer being used by Natsu after he's consumed it, is the same as eating Ace are 2 entirely different things. For one the other flames Natsu has consumed never had consciousness so using them as a standard is wrong, nothing suggests Aces conciousness will survive the process, but that is a complete unknown and an argument that can border on fallacious both ways. And even then the flames u mentioned are unique cases, both were special in some way; black flames to kill gods and a magical flame filled with the power of a Mage stronger than Natsu on his own. There are no indications that Aces flames are particularly unique in such ways as far as we know.

Is Nastu can hurt Ace with his flames or this is only physical fight? if this it only physical so i still don't understand why Natsu will win nobody give any proof that he stronger physically than Ace,the best lifting\physical feat in Fairy tail is only around G class and this the top tier( Dragons) and Nastu is weaker,Ace should win without so much trouble

Rin Rokudo said:
Ace barely has any feats and almost got killed from a single punch from Teach.
Also Natsu for reasons above.
Well Ace doesn't have as much feats as Natsu of course he is not the MC. But One Piece is physically a lot stronger verse than Fairy Tail. Also you are implying that Blackbeard is weak. Teach physically is stronger than anyone Natsu has ever fought the man gave Shanks his scar even before he got his devil fruit.

Natsu isn't class G in lifting strength he's class M. If ur asking for what makes Natsu physically stronger then in terms of sheer strength then I've personally seen nothing, Ace is placed at G+ I believe through scaling. But this isn't a straight up wrestling match, Natsu matches Ace in striking strength and we've seen better displays of skill from Natsu (largely because Ace barely got any proper screen time). Not to mention how there powers match up.

He has his lighting only in his lighting mod after he eat lexus's lightning is not somthing he can use whether he want(at least from what i remmber) in addition One Piece's chracters can tank hundred of milions volt without so much problem so i dont think that really gonna do serious damge to Ace

Ryop said:
He has his lighting only in his lighting mod after he eat lexus's lightning is not somthing he can use whether he want(at least from what i remmber) in addition One Piece's chracters can tank hundred of milions volt without so much problem so i dont think that really gonna do seriouse damge to Ace
He used it against Max,Sabertooth master and Mard geer so yes he can use it whenever he wants so he wins easily...

And that they can tank... Is a stupid reasoning since Ace never tanked someone his lvl lighting attack.

@Bepo honestly Aces scaling confuses me quite a bit. He's scaled to Blackbeard who is placed at 6c. But I was reading the old OP chapters recently and Blackbeard was sent flying by Luffy when they met after Aces capture in the prison, Luffy who was about 7c then. So can someone explain y he's rated so high?

Thats only low 7-B

All his powers increase together so his lighting attacks are stronger now as well they were that lvl against Hades but not against Mard geer as example.

We're debating their strongest forms. That is FDKM Natsu, I see no reason to bring up the lightning, let's keep it to that particular form, no lightning needed

Those fights were long ago did he use that in this arc in some point? if not so he probably lost this since there is no logical reason for him to still hold back,for exmple against Zreef

still i dont think this really gonna help Nastu like i say they can tank lighting to some point

All his powers increase together so his lighting attacks are stronger now as well they were that lvl against Hades but not against Mard geer as example.

No they don't Natsu is 6-C only in his FDK mod this doesn't scale. This is like saying gear 2 scales to gear 4. Ridiculous.

I am not gonna discus trough all of that so I will just add this his attacks are still gonna be powered by lightining weaker or stronger it doesn't matter he still does more damage than his normal hits would do and that's all from me.

If Ace can land a fist on Natsu, can't Natsu block it still? I mean, he has very good senses of smell and hearing so he can tell where Ace will land the next move. It wouldn't make sense that blocking won't do just because of intangability. Think about it, "Ace tangibly tries to punch Natsu, but Natsu can't block it because Ace is untouchable", I think Natsu can still touch Ace still.

Tie, Ace can't really bring Natsu Down and any time he uses his fire will help Natsu out and Natsu doesn't have any real means of beating Ace.

If their equal in stats then it'll come down to who can last the longest and normally I would think Natsu would last longer but I doubt Ace would just randomally use his fire after learning of Natsu's near Immunity to Fire base attacks so I'm going with tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back