• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mereoleona Vermillion (Black Clover) VS Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)

Either Ace takes this or it's incon. I don't think Haki can interact with her body of Mana but at the same time she can't interact with him.
Why neither Mereoleona or Ace would be able to physically interact to each other?

Verse equalization should allow both their Non-Physical Interaction to work fine.

Why neither Mereoleona or Ace would be able to physically interact to each other?

Verse equalization should allow both their Non-Physical Interaction to work fine.
Verse equalization doesn't work like that. They'd need to be similar energy systems to work, and Haki and Magic are anything but similar.

Is it resistant towards Heat Manipulation? Keep in mind, Ace has a ridiculous heat resistance being able to stand next to Akainu's passive heat Aura which can vaporizing steel without direct application.

Speaking of which that scans states she weak to fire. So now I ask, how hot is her fire? Ace's should scale above lightning to an unfunny degree or possibly Akainu's passive Aura.

Pointless fight since she has no feats of hitting intangibles
Depends on what type of intangibility and what level (layer'd) that intang is.

From my knowledge of Ace's intang is E.I, based around fire (something that Mereoleona can burn) and its only baseline, so if those previous assumptions are true than Mereoleona should be able to interact with Ace.

Depends on what type of intangibility and what level (layer'd) that intang is.

From my knowledge of Ace's intang is E.I, based around fire (something that Mereoleona can burn) and its only baseline, so if those previous assumptions are true than Mereoleona should be able to interact with Ace.
Ace's isn't baseline, it's layered, his heat body is already insanely resistant towards high temperatures. And furthermore, Ace has Haki to ride on granting another resistance to temperature.

Also effecting a Logia requires high levels of Haki, which is something Ace has experience in combating. To effect a Logia in verse one must have the stronger Haki, since why Marco and Vista couldn't harm Akainu despite them having high levels of Buso.

Is it resistant towards Heat Manipulation? Keep in mind, Ace has a ridiculous heat resistance being able to stand next to Akainu's passive heat Aura which can vaporizing steel without direct application.

Speaking of which that scans states she weak to fire. So now I ask, how hot is her fire? Ace's should scale above lightning to an unfunny degree or possibly Akainu's passive Aura.
Wasn't ace killed by akainu because magma is hotter than his fire? Which makes 0 sense tbh

Back