• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not hax based, It's listed as that as that's what he did but it's attained through quite literally the skill and precision of his kicks.

It's similar to Oden who's swordsmanship could cut a beast in half so precisely that they remained alive and were able to be stitched back together.
But how do you even quantify that? As Adem said it’s not really comparable, and everything else points to Theory being miles ahead in skill

So is Ace able to do that?

If not, it's totally irrelevant, since this isn't Sanji vs Austin Theory.

Ace has never shown to do that before.

So is Ace able to do that?

If not, it's totally irrelevant, since this isn't Sanji vs Austin Theory.

Ace has never shown to do that before.
AND THEORY HAS NEVER BEEN SHOWN TO BE ABLE TO DO THE SKILLS THAT THE OTHER WRESTLER'S COULD DO, SOOOOOI WTF ARE YOU TSLKING SBOUT

Did Sanji lose to kid Ace?

If so, then the feat is relevant.
w....o.....w instead he wants me to use they way he does skill which makes completely no sense and which is the only way to get good skill feats in WWE, since everyone can fight each other on WWE everyone now in WWE has all the skills from WWE wrestlers in 1 wrestler

w....o.....w instead he wants me to use they way he does skill which makes completely no sense and which is the only way to get good skill feats in WWE, since everyone can fight each other on WWE everyone now in WWE has all the skills in WWE wrestlers in 1 wrestler
...What're you trying to get at here?

I have no idea what you're saying.

w....o.....w instead he wants me to use they way he does skill which makes completely no sense and which is the only way to get good skill feats in WWE, since everyone can fight each other on WWE everyone now in WWE has all the skills from WWE wrestlers in 1 wrestler
How do you scale skill then?

That you are manipulative and only is thinking about how your character wins and is INSANLY biased
I'm going to be 100% honest with you. Interpret this however you want.

Shut the **** up and leave this thread. You're not doing anything but making things worse by falsely accusing people over a debate about fictional characters.

Kid Ado doesn't really scale to this tho
But how do you even quantify that? As Adem said it’s not really comparable, and everything else points to Theory being miles ahead in skill
Kid Ace's skill's is greater than those who can contend with Sanji who is this skilled, thus he's able to combat those this skilled and this skill feat is greater than anything Austin has ever done.

You said East Blue Sanji, the one who did the face thing was Skypiea Sanji
Also how did Ace contend with 8-Bs?
East Blue Sanji isn't that much less skilled than Skypiea Sanji, the only real difference is we've seen Sanji fight more so we get to see more of the black leg style that he learned from Zeff.

You already asked this, he never contended with 8-B's (Nor does that matter since this discussion is about skill not Stats) but Sabo with amnesia who's even in his right mind was less skilled than Ace. This same Sabo despite not having any memories was still beyond Hack's teachings due to his body remembering how to fight. Hack is a level 100 fish-man karate master, Kuroobi is a level 40 fish-man karate master; this directly scales their skill in combat and kuroobi was able to contend with Sanji.
Scales massively above kuroobi's skill level who can contend with east blue Sanji

If Skypiea Sanji was the one who performed the face thing, why is it being considered here?

They're two completely different keys iirc.

That's like me bringing up feats for AEW Jericho because "WWE Jericho isn't that far off from AEW Jericho."

That you are manipulative and only is thinking about how your character wins and is INSANLY biased
Random has literally had minimal bias throughout this thread, he has argued for the character he believes wins in a proper manner and thoroughly explained why he believes Theory holds the advantages that he does, your arguments have not particularly had me convinced either.

You’re getting very heated about standard debating

East Blue Sanji isn't that much less skilled than Skypiea Sanji, the only real difference is we've seen Sanji fight more so we get to see more of the black leg style that he learned from Zeff.
According to his profile, East Blue Sanji can't alter the whole structure of a person's face, which is what made Ace upscaling from him so impressive
Without it, Sanji just has some decent Pressure Point attacks
You already asked this, he never contended with 8-B's (Nor does that matter since this discussion is about skill not Stats) but Sabo with amnesia who's even in his right mind was less skilled than Ace. This same Sabo despite not having any memories was still beyond Hack's teachings due to his body remembering how to fight. Hack is a level 100 fish-man karate master, Kuroobi is a level 40 fish-man karate master; this directly scales their skill in combat and kuroobi was able to contend with Sanji.
So Adult Sabo beat Hack purely on instinct, wouldn't this only scale to Adult Ace?

If Skypiea Sanji was the one who performed the face thing, why is it being considered here?

They're two completely different keys iirc.

That's like me bringing up feats for AEW Jericho because "WWE Jericho isn't that far off from AEW Jericho."
According to his profile, East Blue Sanji can't alter the whole structure of a person's face, which is what made Ace upscaling from him so impressive
Without it, Sanji just has some decent Pressure Point attacks
Because East Blue Sanji really isn't that much different from his Skypiea self when it comes to skill, I never argued he would perform this skill specifically in that key only that the skill level East Blue Sanji is at isn't much lower than his Skypiea self who performed this feat rather casually.

Sanji possesses this level of precision striking in combat and instead of using it to reconstruct faces instead uses it to casual intense pain towards his opponent's vitals. Kuroobi could contend with that level of precision striking.
So Adult Sabo beat Hack purely on instinct, wouldn't this only scale to Adult Ace?
It was Kid Sabo, the same Sabo who was with Ace only that he lost his memories. Sabo never beat Hack to our knowledge, only that despite having no memories his fighting skill was beyond Hack's teachings and thus Dragon became Sabo's teacher instead.

Because East Blue Sanji really isn't that much different from his Skypiea self when it comes to skill, I never argued he would perform this skill specifically in that key only that the skill level East Blue Sanji is at isn't much lower than his Skypiea self who performed this feat rather casually.

Sanji possesses this level of precision striking in combat and instead of using it to reconstruct faces instead uses it to casual intense pain towards his opponent's vitals. Kuroobi could contend with that level of precision striking.
By this logic, I can pull up skill feats from AEW Jericho, all just because "WWE Jericho isn't that much different/isn't much lower than AEW Jericho." I can't do that because they're 2 completely different keys. Those feats shouldn't be considered.

By this logic, I can pull up skill feats from AEW Jericho, all just because "WWE Jericho isn't that much different/isn't much lower than AEW Jericho." I can't do that because they're 2 completely different keys. Those feats shouldn't be considered.
I don't know what the difference between AEW and WWE is. Skypiea Sanji is the same Sanji less than a month later, he wasn't shown training to get more skilled nor did he unlock the face sculpting technique as any form of power up. The only difference between the two is that time passed and Sanji was given the opportunity to show more of the black leg style that he learned from Zeff prior to east blue.

You’re getting very heated about standard debating
You're not getting the point, everyone gets heated when they talk to an idiot because they refuse to actually accept or bring a semi decent argument. Hes making constant assumptions, downplaying ace and upscaling austin theory because hes desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back