• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ace was shown to be able to fight crocodiles and handle them, He was able to carry dandan, destroy trees. Able to fight tigers etc."
Because those are actual feats that was shown whats next your gonna claim ace being the strongest out of the 3 is wanking and overhyping. Goonish activity

I am this close to reporting some of you guys to the RVT.

Chill the **** out.
cupcake Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

You're not getting the point, everyone gets heated when they talk to an idiot because they refuse to actually accept or bring a semi decent argument. Hes making constant assumptions, downplaying ace and upscaling austin theory because hes desperate.
If I think he's doing that, I will say that that's what I think he's doing.
Can you guys shut the **** up?

I am this close to reporting some of you guys to the RVT.

Chill the **** out.
It's honestly getting to that territory.

Falsely accusing someone of being manipulative with no good proof, and overall just being extremely hostile and aggressive, as well as making absurd arguments from the start, and now accuses said person of being an idiot because they have a different opinion, and has shown proof as to why they think that.

either all of you stop being immature and drop this repetitive argument that gets more toxic with each time its brought up or this can be closed cause of how toxic its getting at this point, you guys can choose your poison.
Okay yeah no. We're not doing this.
someones gotta do something.

Okay yeah no. We're not doing this.
Honestly, just take this to the RVR thread. It's for the better atp.

either all of you stop being immature and drop this repetitive argument or this can be closed cause of how toxic its getting at this point
I'm only getting hostile because I got people falsely accusing me of things I haven't done, as well someone who tries justifying that false accusation by calling me an idiot who's wanking/downplaying.

I've tried my absolute best to be civil, but @MonkeyOfLife and @Trax aren't making it better at all.

This thread should honestly be closed atp.

Falsely accusing someone of being manipulative with no good proof, and overall just being extremely hostile and aggressive, as well as making absurd arguments from the start, and now accuses said person of being an idiot because they have a different opinion, and has shown proof as to why they think that.
This shit is ironic as ****, because isnt this you? "Lets try to ignore the goober here." You also said "He can literally lift all of those animals and manhandle them like they're nothing. Let alone one shot them." thats an absurd argument.

I'm only getting hostile because I got people falsely accusing me of things I haven't done, as well someone who tries justifying that false accusation by calling me an idiot who's wanking/downplaying.

I've tried my absolute best to be civil, but @MonkeyOfLife and @Trax aren't making it better at all.

This thread should honestly be closed atp.
I don't care whos starting what, going back and fourth is not helping the toxicity of this thread, the more you respond to them the more they come back, its a constant cycle.

I don't care whos starting what, going back and fourth is not helping the toxicity of this thread, the more you respond to them the more they come back, its a constant cycle.
If someone falsely accuses a person of something, can you blame that person for responding back to them?

If someone falsely accuses a person of something, can you blame that person for responding back to them?
ORRRR you could be the grown up of the situation and not add fuel to the fire (ignoring it properly or reporting them), i'm not saying its your fault but when you respond to them, they'll respond back and then its a cycle of nothing but negativity.

ORRRR you could be the grown up of the situation and not add fuel to the fire (ignoring it properly or reporting them), i'm not saying its your fault but when you respond to them, they'll respond back and then its a cycle of nothing but negativity.
I honestly don't care.

I've been trying my best to remain civil for hours on end. I feel like I've been doing a good job (up until now of course).

I literally had multiple people debating against me for hours until Pika came. I also had a pretty bad headache (ask @azontr about that. He can vouch for me). Yet I was still able to remain relatively civil and minimize the toxicity.

Hell, even when people called me out for wanking, I even admitted I was wanking Theory's IR a bit. I took accountability for that. I remained civil.

I took accountability for that. I remained civil.
By then accusing me?
Okay. I will admit that the statement "Ace will struggle landing meaningful hits" is a bit much. My bad. But I wasn't hyping Theory's IR to observation haki level lol, and by no means is Theory's IR "bad." Especially in this situation where Ace is pretty arrogant, when he thinks Theory is down for the count, Theory comes out of nowhere and hits him with a big offensive move.

I'll admit I overhyped IR a bit, but the skill feats I wasn't overhyping whatsoever.

Um, no? Everything I said is 100% true. Stop downplaying.

I honestly don't care.
you don't have too, i'm just trying to calm you guys down.
I've been trying my best to remain civil for hours on end. I feel like I've been doing a good job (up until now of course).

I literally had multiple people debating against me for hours until Pika came. I also had a pretty bad headache (ask @azontr about that. He can vouch for me). Yet I was still able to remain relatively civil and minimize the toxicity.
if you got aggravated or clearly not well (the headache) by something, then you should of stepped away from the computer instead of letting things get worse for everyone involved. I get things can get messy sometimes but you shouldn't let things get worse then it already has.
Hell, even when people called me out for wanking, I even admitted I was wanking Theory's IR a bit. I took accountability for that. I remained civil.
thats great and all but clearly didn't help the situation

that's all i've gotta say, requesting this hell fire to be closed unless you don't want it too. (this was literally KID Ace VS a WWE Fighter how does this shit happen)

Tigers have 9-C+ dura, Theory has AP well into 9-B, he one-shots them with ease
...all ima have to say is wake up to reality. Because I'm being serious that if theory fought a tiger with his hands he will die. Even if he had a pipe he would die.

It sends me to the vs battles fandom, which is blocked on my laptop.

I'll hop on my phone right quick.

Ace Sabo and Luffy Defeat A Tiger​

This is a pretty large tiger. So aside from the fact that they KO'd it, they wounded it and they swung pipes with enough force to harm the tiger, plus... they kept up with a tiger. So that's AP, speed, and lifting.

Dimensions​

ASL-Wash-Tiger.webp

Sabo Height: 1 m = 86.8 + 78.6 = 165.4 px

Tiger Head: 151.3 px = 0.91475211608222 m

Sabo Height: 1 m = 86.8 + 78.6 = 165.4 px

Sabo Arm Length: 91.6 px = 0.55380894800484 m

Ace Height: 1.03 m = 64.9 + 33.3 + 32.1 = 130.3 px

Ace Arm Length: 55.3 px = 0.4371373752878 m

AP Portion​

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger

Tiger's heads are usually 316 to 383 mm tall, so 349.5 mm or 0.3495 meters.

It's stated on the wiki which sources wikipedia that Tigers are comparable to lions, which have a low end AP of 30,000 joules with a casual tackle.

(0.91475211608222 / 0.3495)^5 * 30,000 = 3684702.8337 joules = 3.6847e6 joules.

This scales to all 3 of them, as if it can produce that with a tackle, it can take its force back, and these guys hurt a tiger with pipes.

Speed Portion​

Average tiger speed is 30-40 mph, or 35 mph as an average.

That's 15.6464 m/s

(0.91475211608222 / 0.3495) * 15.6464 = 40.9515808557 m/s

Lifting Portion​

Assuming all of them swung at 90º angles to harm the Tiger, which would produce 3684702.8337 joules of energy for harming said tiger

Sabo: 3684702.8337 / (0.55380894800484 * 90 * pi/180) = 4235674.9339 N = 4.23567e6 N (Class K)

Ace: 3684702.8337 / (0.4371373752878 * 90 * pi/180) = 5366172.7682 N = 5.36617e6 N (Class K)

Luffy needs a different picture as this one isn't angled well.
Kid-Luffy-Dimensions.webp

Luffy Height: 91 cm = 129 px

Luffy Arm Length: 41.6 px = 0.29345736434109 m

Luffy: 3684702.8337 / (0.29345736434109 * 90 * pi/180) = 7993511.03183 N = 7.99351e6 N (Class K)

Results​

Tiger AP and Dura: 3.6847e6 joules = 0.0008 tons (Wall level)

Tiger Speed: 40.9515808557 m/s (Subsonic)

ASL Lifting Strength:

• Sabo: 4.23567e6 N (Class K)
  • Ace: 5.36617e6 N (Class K)
  • Luffy: 7.99351e6 N (Class K)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back