• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt that this thread is going to last much longer.
Idk it could get closed but as long as a select few people don’t end up involved again, we should be able to smoothly make our way to the end

though equally anyone wanting to vote will have to read through the shit-storm that just happened, bar staff taking the time to delete very single toxic post which just isn’t happening is it

Ok guys this is Theory vs Ace not Theory vs A beeeeeg Tiger
It still can be used to upscale ace. Showing that im pretty sure ace and sabo lifted the tiger. Or was it a crocodile. Either way ace with his brothers fought that and quite when sabo was gone they folded that tiger easily and it was due to ace's quick thinking, and both luffy and his teamwork.

It still can be used to upscale ace. Showing that im pretty sure ace and sabo lifted the tiger. Or was it a crocodile. Either way ace with his brothers fought that and quite when sabo was gone they folded that tiger easily and it was due to ace's quick thinking, and both luffy and his teamwork.
It took all 3 of them to defeat the Tiger, correct?

.. then why are you in debating threads- you'll only give yourself headaches like that
Because I also hate misinformation... So I go to clear things up when I think, things are being inaccurate... But otherwise 🤷‍♂️ I just don't like giving up no matter how mad they get me

Guys can we just not derail this any further than it already has been please 😭
More reasons as to why this thread should be put to rest.

though equally anyone wanting to vote will have to read through the shit-storm that just happened, bar staff taking the time to delete very single toxic post which just isn’t happening is it
Here's further proof as to why.

Actually I was wondering if you had any suggestions for The Demon? Finding a match for him that’s thematic and fair is such a pain in the ass 😭
Pitting him against a character with normal abilities is going to result in a stomp.

But at the same time, pitting him against someone with hax is a bit difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back