• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Vs Ichigo vs Luffy vs Meliodas vs Natsu vs Goku Vs Asta Vs Yuji Vs Tanjiro Vs Denji vs Perry Vs Deku

Guys they’re all fighting in a big group, Perry is easily the weakest but like... none of them are gonna have the platypus high up on their priorities. What you’re looking for is someone big enough a threat to be engaged by the top tiers of the group but not good enough to put up a real challenge against them.

Guys they’re all fighting in a big group, Perry is easily the weakest but like... none of them are gonna have the platypus high up on their priorities. What you’re looking for is someone big enough a threat to be engaged by the top tiers of the group but not good enough to put up a real challenge against them.
dude, do i gotta show you the scope of some of these characters attacks? he's gonna get caught up in their soul hax, matter hax, heat hax, spatial hax, power nullification and tons of other stuff, he won't even be on their radar cuz he'll have died within the fight before he even realizes what he needs to use to potenitally defend himself against their attacks.

With a combination of Stealth Mastery and Extremely High Intelligence Perry only needs to survive the very initial exchange and not get caught in the crossfire, before keeping his way out of conflict with things like his grappling hook and jet pack. Nobody is gonna waste their time attacking him initially and he has surprisingly good mobility, so all he needs is to not get caught in an attack meant for someone else, which should be easy enough

With a combination of Stealth Mastery and Extremely High Intelligence Perry only needs to survive the very initial exchange and not get caught in the crossfire, before keeping his way out of conflict with things like his grappling hook and jet pack. Nobody is gonna waste their time attacking him initially and he has surprisingly good mobility, so all he needs is to not get caught in an attack meant for someone else, which should be easy enough
0676-014.png
\
This on its own would cover several kilometers. His grappling hook or jetpack or stealth is not helping.

Meli passives are limited to weak opponents
Passive miasma effects should be changed the profile says it works on weaker opps yet hein CBL Elisabeth has to use her magic to avoid the effects of the most basic miasma (dw miasma)
Long exposure to it’s effects can kill mind manip corrode and inflict disease to people it would work on anyone that doesn’t resist the effects

Negative energy is enough

Did one of these last year but some of the characters have gotten upgrades since then

• Speed is equalized
  • AP is equalized
  • Everyone is in character
  • No RC
  • Everyone starts 30 meters apart
  • Battle takes place at an Infinite coachella
* No AP or Speed amps
  • If characters form has a specific time limit consider it to be removed for the sake of this match
  • Characters with the most votes every round will be voted out

Six Paths Naruto:

True Bankai Ichigo: 1

Gear Fifth Luffy:

Ultra Instinct Goku:

True Magic Form Meliodas:

45% Final Act Deku:

100 year quest Natsu:

Denji as the chainsaw devil:

Shibuya Incident Yuji:

True Devil Union Asta:

Demon Form Tanjiro:

Perry the Platypus with all his equipment: 5

ddth630-e4aa68f6-ca06-427f-be93-57a61a6af9a8.png
image_2022-05-31_115751253.png
E0F94B64-FE1A-44C8-83A1-31B1E39AF120.png

16-20-8-28-19-46-48m.jpg
4cbc5e74d5c84e9b997398eb698ee58d_accountSet.png
vigilante_deku_meets_bella_in_the_city_again_mha__by_bellathehedgehog27_del2psy-pre.jpg
d16f3c91b2674a63b453a5acef37d1e4.jpg
Perry-the-platypus-x-reader-one-shots-SansiMora-Syphera-.jpg
image_2022-07-14_183737889-1024x576.png
itadori-yuji-divergent-fist.jpg
sibwpiqete.jpg
1240549.jpg
The best type of vs thread is back 🔥🔥

okay so this thread has been a bit of mess, partly my fault and the site just not notifying me.

But going into Round 2 I want to remind everyone

1. This is a battle rumble not a 1 v 1 you need to argue whether or not that one specific character is going to go out first instead of the others, we cant assume they will inherently match up with the character they are at a disadvantage with, unless the character they match up with is the only character left ( ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶,̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶or Her t̶o̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶v̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶f̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶r̶)

You can only vote out 1 person per round, while this does mean the thread is going to move much slower it's to avoid some characters being voted out and people feeling that he/she wasn't given a fair shake, so before moving on we have most of participants agree that he should be knocked out, ̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶e̶a̶s̶i̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶

3. Winner of the Rumble fights a secret boss, if he/she wins they move into the next battle royal (the final boss will be chosen by the participants of this thread and put in a wheel of fortune, where the boss being chosen based on where it lands.

Goku will probably go after Ichigo due to his presence being the strongest out of them

I can also see Meliodas and Asta (these two again...) going at each other by sensing each other

Natsu and Luffy would probably fight anyone in their path honestly

Deku could go against Denji? not sure

Tanjiro.... honestly he gets haxed, outskilled, and outranged by pretty much everyone else so I don't think he wins no matter what

Last edited:
Goku will probably go after Ichigo due to his presence being the strongest out of them

I can also see Meliodas and Asta (these two again...) going at each other by sensing each other

Natsu and Luffy would probably fight anyone in their path honestly

Deku could go against Denji? not sure

Tanjiro.... honestly he gets haxed, outskilled, and outranged by pretty much everyone else so I don't think he wins no matter what
The same goes for Denji. Deku smokes him. I think Denji should be outvoted as first.

I mean this Tanjirou here has good regen ain't he?
no.
Dude said no one can kill tanjiro LOL.

Tanjirou: Regeneration (High-Mid. Even after being reduced to a decapitated head, a low-level demon would have still been capable of regenerating if his head were to be "completely crushed")

Meliodas: Regeneration Negation (Mid-High), Resistance Negation: Demons can use black purgatory fire/hellblaze, nullify regeneration of other such as Ban.

Naruto: Limited Regeneration Negation (Up to Low-Godly; Kabuto stated that it would take time for Muu to regenerate from Naruto's attack due to the new power he acquired)

Natsu: Power Nullification (Can burn away and negate Magic, Abilities, and Concepts, like when he burned and negated Zero's[16] Genesis Zero[16], Sting's[17] Stigmata[17], as well as Zeref's Ankhseram Black Magic[18]and Time itself[10]. Was able to slow Zeref's Regeneration and leave him completely immobile, which Zeref claimed had never happened before[19]. Burned and negated God Seed Aldoron's Wood Dragon Slayer Magic, when Aldoron was convinced said magic could not be burned or effected by fire[11])

Asta: Magical Regeneration Negation: (High-Mid; Dante stated that only Anti-Magic could affect him)

All can kill tanjiro

In this fight im just going to assume everyone who can fly will fly off and have their own battle, and this does seem more in character since the people who can fly seem to be the most menacing and they would likely want to fight eachother.
So for me that leaves itadori, tanjiro, denji and deku.
Right off the bat Itadori is out, he's not getting close enough to deku to do anything and both Tanjiro and Denji have godlike regen that he cannot surpass, plus tanjiro is gonna be constantly getting stronger, more skilled and faster during the fight while he's regaining his senses. Once he regains enough to get his transparent world back i see him 1v3 the others on the ground.

So my vote right now goes to itadori,

Ichigo one shots everyone with soul hax aoe. Is his power system equalizable with anyone here? If not he wins probably unless he gets teamed on which I doubt.

Back