• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

Latest Boruto episode dropped yesterday and it was super suspenseful. Got to see Boruto using his ninja stealth. Using this new idea for the start of the Mujina Bandits arc was a good idea

Could be 4.3x with the Hagoromo feat in the novels though that might be higher with more translations, we'll also get some more LS/FTL Feats with Photon guns in the novels too

@Omimi

Thanks, I saw that had some problems in relation to the calculation on the part of the Moon level feat, but on the speed feat, wouldn't 1 year be a very low end? because in theory this would be a telekinesis feat right?

yes its very low end and we are still wating for more info

as for AP we all know that we cant use KE on FTL

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Question: Shouldn't Sage Mode Naruto be 6-C, Gamabunta matched Shukaku and scales to 6-C, Pain wrecks Gamabunta and the other 2 toads, so since Sage Mode Naruto can fight and damage Pain, shouldn't he and also Pain himself be 6-C?
Gonna Bump This

You'd have to ask other knowledgeable members about that. Their opinions might not be the same as mines.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Question: Shouldn't Sage Mode Naruto be 6-C, Gamabunta matched Shukaku and scales to 6-C, Pain wrecks Gamabunta and the other 2 toads, so since Sage Mode Naruto can fight and damage Pain, shouldn't he and also Pain himself be 6-C?
Gonna Bump This
No. This would make SM Naruto Bijü level, when a stronger form (Six Tails) did a 2.3 Gigatons feat. It would mess the scaling

Didn't Sage Mode Naruto pressure the Nine Tails tho, he kinda messed him up with a bunch of Rasengans, plus he one shot Kakuzu who could go toe to toe with Matatabi

It seems consistent that Sage Mode Naruto is Bijuu level

If you belive so, go create a CRT. I can show you some arguments for why he shouldn't be 6-C

M3X said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Gonna Bump This
No. This would make SM Naruto Bijü level, when a stronger form (Six Tails) did a 2.3 Gigatons feat. It would mess the scaling
The stronger form would just scale above the 6-C feat though

I realised another thing that points to Delta's beams being actual light, for one, Karma can absorb chakra based Jutsu and Kawaki has been using this since back when he fought that Kara outer, and when he intercepted the beam, he didn't try to absorb it. Which means he can't, since he always tries to absorb Jutsu, even tried to do it with Boro's virus, added to that the fact that it's not like he's unaware of the nature of the beam, he knows why and how this beam was developed. If even Kawaki shows this ain't chakra, it's just more toward it beinf actual light.

Pretty much. It's clearly not chakra, which leans toward it being developed purely by technological means. The same with Boro's virus, which is actual biological matter.

I don't see how anyone can deny this.

By that idea and the fact he understands how the stuff from this group work, though, wouldn't he have tried avoiding the virus altogether instead of thinking it may have been chakra based and trying to absorb it?

Kawaki isn't well-versed in the world of chemicals and pathogens, considering he's just a kid, and probably thought it was chakra-based of some sort. He may know that Kara has vastly higher standards of technology, but he probably doesn't know anything about any Kara members wielding viruses to say it's not chakra.

I don't know, I feel we are getting too much into specificals without any grounding if we are saying what he likely wasn't and was aware of to justify his actions.

Specially when vemons/viruses are hardly ever chakra based on the Naruto world, just remember puppeters. Him knowing enough about the lasers but not about the virus feels... really iffy at best.

And if it was that he tried to absorb the virus first and later had to deal with the laser (my memory is bad, forgive me), is way more likely he learned his lesson and wasn't taking any chances with anything made by Kara.

Viruses and lasers are two vastly different things. Viruses can be acquired by various means in the Naruto universe, while lasers can only be attained through technology, at least the non-chakra ones anyway. It's logical to think that Kawaki may not know if a particular virus attack that Boro used was chakra-based or not when procuring said virus doesn't necessarily mean you need advanced technology. And Kara still does use chakra, just that their main gimmick is technology.

The main thing that Kawaki knows about Kara is that they're a bunch of A-holes with high-end technology, but the knowledge that one of them uses actual, non-chakra viruses is most likely unknown to him, since it doesn't have anything to do with the technology Kawaki witnessed in regards to Delta's lasers.

Hell, we can even say that Kawaki tried to absorb it in the spur of the moment. That happens all the time in battles. This is a bit of nit-pick to be honest.

Various means like? Any instance of a virus by means of chakra?

It is actually not logical to assume what he knows or doesn't know when there's no added comment to it, as I could as easily speculate that he doesn't know a thing but wanted to be more cautious after the last time trying to absorb didn't work out for him.

That would be assuming he knows what shape the technology takes, or about Delta's lasers.

It is a nit pick because it is one of the weakest arguments for the light speed. I am sorry but, can people just find issues with stuff without it being nitpicky?

I think it's safe to say Kawaki knows everything about Delta's laser. He was literally the one to explain it to us in the first place.

He doesn't know about the virus because he literally never seen it before until Boro used it.

"Him knowing enough about the lasers but not about the virus feels... really iffy at best."

What does this even mean? Kawaki canonically knows about the laser, he has no knowledge of Boro's virus based abilities.

"It is actually not logical to assume what he knows or doesn't know when there's no added comment to it, as I could as easily speculate that he doesn't know a thing but wanted to be more cautious after the last time trying to absorb didn't work out for him."

Yeah.....that's the difference, you're speculating, we KNOW for a fact that Kawaki has prior knowledge of the lasers considering he's literally the one to inform us about them. Boro has literally nothing to do with this except serving as a strawman

Uhm, did anyone notice Hanabi actually has the Tenseigan but would need Otsutsuki Chakra to use it ? Or that she actually has it at all

Hanabi didn't have tenseigan

She has a pure byakugan, technically anyone with a Pure Byakugan and Hamura's chakra should have a Tenseigan

But i'm guessing you also need to be an otsutsuki to use it i guess since or Hinata would have it as she has a pure byakugan and hamura's chakra

I wanna see what Hinata will do in the future. So far in the light novels she is confirmed stronger than Hanabi

Honestly, I just want some Galaxy - Universal stuff to happen. Alien gods were introduced, yet nothing impressive has happened so far.

I want me some cosmic stuff, man!

You would be asking for too much. Kaguya is part of that Alien God people and only reached anything close to that with her absolute strongest technique.

You are gonna need to get into the realm of ridiculous power escalation for that to come.

JohnHendrix212 said:
Honestly, I just want some Galaxy - Universal stuff to happen. Alien gods were introduced, yet nothing impressive has happened so far.
I want me some cosmic stuff, man!
I dont think people will like when boruto turn into DBZ. they should keep the power scale low. if they want someone too powerfull then they should introduce 1 person and keep the rest low

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You would be asking for too much. Kaguya is part of that Alien God people and only reached anything close to that with her absolute strongest technique.

You are gonna need to get into the realm of ridiculous power escalation for that to come.
Yeah, but Kaguya was implied to be a fodder to the Otsutsuki. I'm not gonna expect something, but I'm hoping cosmic stuff happens, even if it is in the lower scale.

That said, there really aren't anything impressive in Boruto as far as AP is concerned. It's like Ikemoto forgot about the power levels or something.

Back