• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Eye Samurai General Discussion Thread

UchihaSlayer96

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hey there, everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I just wanted a place for us to discuss this masterpiece. Season 2 was just announced, and I could not be any happier. Netflix is finally not fumbling the bag for once.

The show's just a 10. This year had so many incredible shows. You had Succession's final season, Loki season 2, Barry's finale, Ted Lasso's finale, and so many other bangers, but this might honestly be my favorite show of 2023.
The cinematography, the art, the direction, the animation, the MUSIC, the voice acting, the writing, the characters......it was all phenomenal imo.

Obviously, this is still VSBW, so we can also lay out plans to create some profiles if any of you are interested in that. Mizu could have an amazing profile, if it's handled properly. She's so badass, and her profile should reflect that. I'm busy with other projects atm, and will be for a little while, but I do eventually plan on making her profile. But if someone decides to beat me to the punch, that'd be cool as well.

Yeah, anyway, let's discuss!
blueeyedamuraitrailer-ign-blogroll-1697135730386.jpg

Yeah, it's fantastic. One of my favorite series in a long ass time.

I'd love to make a Mizu profile eventually.

Mizu would be def at least 9-C, maybe some low level into 9-B. But I can't think in many feats other than cutting people, trees and such, but the main thing about Mizu would be the skill level and stamina

The speed level is probably Subsonic due to that scene in the last episode where she seems to have dodged a bullet by a hair, as well Taigen deflecting a arrow

Mizu would be def at least 9-C, maybe some low level into 9-B. But I can't think in many feats other than cutting people, trees and such, but the main thing about Mizu would be the skill level and stamina

The speed level is probably Subsonic due to that scene in the last episode where she seems to have dodged a bullet by a hair, as well Taigen deflecting a arrow
Pretty much, yeah. Exactly my thoughts.

Back