• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto to Boruto Last General Discussion Thread of the Year 51

I think the card may be showing his attributes after the body modifications, because Ao and Garo also have these attributes increased

Burning Full Fingers said:
So we can add Chidori to Sarada's page and Boro's weakness.

Yeah we can but personally I would like to wait until the whole fight with Boro is over before we add a weakness that Kawaki only knew about from his past time in Kara

I sincerely hope that wasn't the end of Boro. I fail to see how he's supposedly superior to Delta if he gets demolished by genins. I get the feeling that he's just playing around, but I'm still getting worried...

Question: Shouldn't Sage Mode Naruto be 6-C, Gamabunta matched Shukaku and scales to 6-C, Pain wrecks Gamabunta and the other 2 toads, so since Sage Mode Naruto can fight and damage Pain, shouldn't he and also Pain himself be 6-C?

Ehh idk it's controversial scaling Gambunta to Shukaku. I feel it definitely needs to be discussed again but people have disagreed in the past on the subject

I do believe it has been already discussed before and outright rejected, no less by the likes of Kep himself, due to the outright obvious change in power creep that happens as the series goes forward.

Because otherwise, you end up with this... Shukaku is comparable to the other tailed beasts even if perhaps the weakest, but comparable. Below him would be Kyuubi chakra Naruto, which is much stronger and faster than Sage mode Naruto, which is a lot stronger than base Naruto, the same one that needed a bunch of clones to withstand a Shinra Tensei not unlike the one that took out Gamabunta and 2 other toads comparable to him in a single hit... issue is, those clones only made sure Naruto wouldn't be blown back, but in no way made him more durable, yet he is completely able to continue fighting and doesn't even seem hurt... base Naruto of the Pain Arc comparable to Shukaku.

I am sure you can see the issues, and I say this being aware Pain was weakened after Chibaku Tensei

If u see the issues then u know we can't scale weakened pain at all to the one that sent Gambunta flying. Spark of that stuff I do agree with tho

I mainly don't take it too much' into account because Naruto could keep up with Pain in base even before this, he needed Sage Mode to outstrip him, not so much to match him.

"Mujina" That's one fun name o wo

Regarding the future PA review, will the Kaguya ETSB be discussed as well? I saw it on her profile: "Kaguya's dimensions contain Stars and Planets and her ETSB is capable of destroying and re-creating them".

I didn't quite understand it, if Kaguya can create and destroy a "place" with planets and stars, how would that be just "Large star level"?

The only thing that would be remotely considered as being evidence of Kaguya's dimension having multiple stars is the Storm 4 game, in her ultimate jutsu. And we all know that's non-canon.

The chakra she absorbs is only reflected by her dojutsu. She doesn't use that chakra. She doesn't get a boost from storing chakra. She only absorbs the jutsu whole and reflects out of her eye

Yeah, I got it now, Scientific Ninja Tools can't and haven't ever produced their own chakra too, thus we know the "Light" is actual matter not an energy based substance

Some of the arguments are hilarious tho lol, clearly not biased against one verse whilst accepting SoL lasers from other verses which share many characterisitics which are apparently "problems" in Boruto/Naruto's case

Yeah that's the max as of right now. Light novels really helped as well.

I mean ofc they can go faster with shunshin.

Back