• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I haven't done something like this for a while. So I would like to make an update post for Boruto's page on the VS page. Now since the Boruto page on the Naruto Wiki has been updated. I would like to address the new stuff.

First off, I would like to address some things that happened during Boruto Part 1. Boruto after being resuscitated by Momoshiki was able to use larger variants of the Rasengan, from the
Kāma Rasengan, Big Ball Rasengan, and the Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan which yes happened as Boruto was able to access Momoshiki's powers. Which also includes him seeing fragments of the future. Also, I know that I said in my Boruto Recton post that Boruto was able to dodge Sage Mode Mitsuki's attacks. Yeah he did, but that was an enrage Mitsuki in Sage Mode, he had a rage amp. And if you asking me for scans, I have already given links to them from my other posts.

Boruto temporarily accessing Momoshiki's ability to see into the future:
This was done because Momoshiki and Boruto's thoughts were crossing over each other against their wills. Now I will get into stuff that happened between Next Generations and Two Blue Vortex. Which takes place one year after Next Generations. It was been confirmed that Boruto was able to master everything that Sasuke could teach him.
This was before Sasuke got absorbed into a tree by a Claw Grime.

boruto_two_blue_vortex_5_3.jpg

Now two years later, Boruto would show how much stronger he had become. In Chapter 2 he shows the cause of the
Iaidō and the Uchiha Style Kenjutsu technique, able to slash multiple Claw Grimes. Also, the Uchiha Style Kenjutsu FYI the Uchiha Style Kenjutsu technique is similar to the Iaidō technique and this was all revealed in the Official V-Jump Boruto Database Pages linked here. You can find the translations linked here.

Boruto also showed a new Rasengan technique called "Rasengan: "Uzuhiko" which unlike all previous variants of the Rasengan doesn't form around the palm of the user's hand but has the chakra form around the entire body. That's because Boruto has to incorporate the rotation of the planet and when it makes physical contact with the enemy their forcibly infused with the rotating chakra into the opponent, striking them with the rotation of the planet itself. The Jutsu isn't as strong as a normal Rasengan but it has semi-permanent damage. As it will the the enemy in a constant state of vertigo unless the technique is deactivated or if the entire planet stops spinning. And any additional connection from the technique, the target will endure more physical harm and additional unbalance. Basically, it has offense and defense properties like Saskue's Chidori Current. Also, Boruto is capable of counter-blind-sided attacks.

Here are the scans:

Now in chapter 4 of Two Blue Vortex, Boruto has learned the Flying Thunder God Technique (Flying Rajin). He learned Second and Fourth Hokages Tobirama and Minato's technique folks. Boruto has used silver pins, regular shurikens, and his sword (the one he got from Sasuke) as markers for his technique formula. But he's less adept at the ability than Minato was. He has shown this in chapters 4 & 6-8. And also Boruto finally showed us that he could use the Ōtsutsuki Clan's ability to hide his chakra signature he can use the "Chakra Suppression Technique" and he can fly now.

Here are the scans:
Boruto Two Blue Vortex chapter 4

Alright, here are some more scans because I couldn't post more than 20 images.
The Chakra Suppression Technique scans
ab91cbed926b147f67c07ea22039a26f.jpeg

Boruto using Flying Rajin with his sword:
58ced238aa074dd4c3b77adc916dc315.jpeg

Boruto uses Purple Lightning similar to Sasuke's Chidori Katana:
64737aa62c51829d4c0c667ece01b2c5.jpeg
04b2650a9e83c673fb2fa7223ed0a864.jpeg

Boruto Flying:
9fd2c837d368dcb2a61c972d9590a34a.jpeg
9ddcfde7403c1196768c004c96af0c4c.jpeg
f9ee9bcbed3a65bebeaee52649cbfdfa.jpeg

Boruto using Flying Rajin with Shurikens:
8fb9331196f9725604dbff428bdc3d74.jpeg
4cf0853d6cfe906ab09c04d749f535cb.jpeg

He's stronger than Kawaki at the beginning of Boruto TBV:
26b0bd66b3c78b8465576b5b6932d1f7.jpeg

He's stronger than Sage Mode Mitsuki:
85237d50ef6bd03881ef4cbbb1a20cdf.jpeg

I'd also recommend summarizing what changes/additions you wanna make in a TL;DR section at the end of the OP (original post). That'll allow supporters and staff alike to make easy and quick sense of what you're aiming to do for those who are bad at reading walls of text.

So I haven't done something like this for a while. So I would like to make an update post for Boruto's page on the VS page. Now since the Boruto page on the Naruto Wiki has been updated. I would like to address the new stuff.

First off, I would like to address some things that happened during Boruto Part 1. Boruto after being resuscitated by Momoshiki was able to use larger variants of the Rasengan, from the
Kāma Rasengan, Big Ball Rasengan, and the Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan which yes happened as Boruto was able to access Momoshiki's powers. Which also includes him seeing fragments of the future. Also, I know that I said in my Boruto Recton post that Boruto was able to dodge Sage Mode Mitsuki's attacks. Yeah he did, but that was an enrage Mitsuki in Sage Mode, he had a rage amp. And if you asking me for scans, I have already given links to them from my other posts.

Boruto temporarily accessing Momoshiki's ability to see into the future:
This was done because Momoshiki and Boruto's thoughts were crossing over each other against their wills. Now I will get into stuff that happened between Next Generations and Two Blue Vortex. Which takes place one year after Next Generations. It was been confirmed that Boruto was able to master everything that Sasuke could teach him.
This was before Sasuke got absorbed into a tree by a Claw Grime.

boruto_two_blue_vortex_5_3.jpg

Now two years later, Boruto would show how much stronger he had become. In Chapter 2 he shows the cause of the
Iaidō and the Uchiha Style Kenjutsu technique, able to slash multiple Claw Grimes. Also, the Uchiha Style Kenjutsu FYI the Uchiha Style Kenjutsu technique is similar to the Iaidō technique and this was all revealed in the Official V-Jump Boruto Database Pages linked here. You can find the translations linked here.

Boruto also showed a new Rasengan technique called "Rasengan: "Uzuhiko" which unlike all previous variants of the Rasengan doesn't form around the palm of the user's hand but has the chakra form around the entire body. That's because Boruto has to incorporate the rotation of the planet and when it makes physical contact with the enemy their forcibly infused with the rotating chakra into the opponent, striking them with the rotation of the planet itself. The Jutsu isn't as strong as a normal Rasengan but it has semi-permanent damage. As it will the the enemy in a constant state of vertigo unless the technique is deactivated or if the entire planet stops spinning. And any additional connection from the technique, the target will endure more physical harm and additional unbalance. Basically, it has offense and defense properties like Saskue's Chidori Current. Also, Boruto is capable of counter-blind-sided attacks.

Here are the scans:

Now in chapter 4 of Two Blue Vortex, Boruto has learned the Flying Thunder God Technique (Flying Rajin). He learned Second and Fourth Hokages Tobirama and Minato's technique folks. Boruto has used silver pins, regular shurikens, and his sword (the one he got from Sasuke) as markers for his technique formula. But he's less adept at the ability than Minato was. He has shown this in chapters 4 & 6-8. And also Boruto finally showed us that he could use the Ōtsutsuki Clan's ability to hide his chakra signature he can use the "Chakra Suppression Technique" and he can fly now.

Here are the scans:
Boruto Two Blue Vortex chapter 4
It might be better to just address pre time skip stuff only. A new page for post time skip has to be created and wouldn't it be wiser to do it with the other post time skip characters after Maybe this current arc is going on? Like create a sandbox or something? Actually I think maybe some people are already working on it

Back